Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:27 pm

"From the Depths of the Sea I found myself; From the Dark Unknown I put together a multitude of puzzle pieces to finally see an entire picture in a greater view. Ive seen the chaotic and temperamental rule of kings and the unwavering Destruction of warlords. This world has been forged in a frenzied fire of sorrow and a firm control of hidden powers. I have come to the conclusion that the Ice and Poison that runs through my veins will only trigger my will to survive.. But this time I will not be called the name i was born with, nor my family's name-- In order to change this world I must take on a new name that the world does not pay any attention to.."

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes 60Lk8UB

From the Icy Depths of the worlds end a half dead figure washed up on a white beach- far from where the Freezing battle took place. Streaks of Icy Frost glazed over the practically naked woman. Small quartz crabs waltzed around the heavenly beach and around the woman but they had no daringness to touch her. Not only did the woman have icy layers around her body but she also had an obsidian poison that could be seen throughout every vein of the body. the Icy waves smoothly touched the beach. covering the woman's legs each time they greeted the white mass of sand.

One brave quartz crab mustered up the courage to check out the foreign woman by wiggling his way over. The crab blinked a few times before noticing the sexy curves of the woman and her injuries. The small creature blushed profusely as he wiggled his way ever so closer to the womans breasts. Then, what came was a simple full widened smile from the darkness; The presence alone frightened the jewel creatures back into the sea. The cloaked figure walked slowly, making sure to have absolute balance and elegance with his walking stick in hand. His olive skin glimmered with sweat but this did not bother the man, in fact he didn't even bother wiping it from his brow. The man licked the blood from his dry lips and popped the cork out from a large, strange bottle. "Eh, I dont get many Vis-" the man began to drink from the Bottle, chugging the entire thing down. "..itors This way.." he spoke once more, all the while wiping the black liquid from his face. He looked at the practically naked woman and knew exactly what she had gone through; Maybe not the battle, but the sea.. He knew the sea was ruthless, rough, and would more than likely steal your clothing.

The Olive skinned fellow continued to smile at the latest and greatest thing, Noticing that she gripped tightly to two Nodachi. "..Two Nodachi. Torn, Battle worn clothing- Trimmed in gold. Midnight blue hair.. Seems quite familiar." He paced back and forth on the white beach wondering to himself if she was worth saving. "Hm. Let. Me. See-" the cloaked man, who was still smirking wiggled his fingers towards her large breasts. however, he stopped, looking at the white cased nodachi. "I know this sword.. Silver Light. Dont. mind. if. I-- DOOOO!" The Man's olive Fingers grabbed a hold of the cased sword but just as fast as his greedy hands flashed upon it they were suddenly swooped away by the woman's powerful fist. She stood for a moment, looking into the mans yellow eyes, blinking a few times and then fell back to the white sand. "well.. She got blood on my jeweled fingers.. Thats just fuckin' fabulous.." The man squinted his cat like eyes at the dying body in front of him.

"May.. Destiny guide me." The man closed his eyes and began to think. He didn't know who she was but maybe she could be of some use; she did happen to have silver light, one of the world's greatest weapons. "..I. Have. Decided." The man pointed his walking stick at the naked woman, still smirking a full smile. "I will give you a new beginning.. A life where you will shape this island.. only then can you leave it.. and return back to your old life.. How. About. thatttt?" The strange fellow swirled around on the sand, Dancing a Spiral dance around the almost dead woman. "..You will travel far.. And will have to Regain Memories of who and what you once were.. But once you find yourself.. You will know exactly what to do.." The smirking olive skinned man took off his open toed shoes to continue his magickal dance. "..Weaver of Destiny. Hear my plea, Save this woman from Disease.. Poison and Ice.. Be It gone and live again- HEAVENS SONG!.. From the silver ashes YOU ARE REBORN!.. But remember.. your Memories are what will be earned.." The smirk faded from the mans face as he plunged his Ancient Wooden staff into the belly of the woman. A great Intense light filled the area and the woman's eyes turned completely silver.

~"Azure D. Snow.. It is Destiny that we meet in this place.." Everything was made of white, The ground, the sky, and all the objects around Azure. "Where Am I?" Azure spoke as she got up from the ground, only to observe her black veins. "You are in the place between life and death~ a Place where only a Weaver can go willingly." Azure looked at the purple haired woman and smirked. "Ive seen you before.. In the physical world.." She remembered the woman's wanted poster very vividly. "..Yes, You have seen me more than once, Crimson Snow.. Both in the Physical World and The worlds beyond." Destiny spoke with sorrow. "Now you are about to Die and only Magick can save you.. Unfortunately Magick In the way you need it does not exist in the explored worldly realms.. It is Destiny that you came to the Isle that you are on now.." Destiny calmly spoke the Truth. "Why is it Destiny I came to this certain Isle?" Azure Stood confused, Still looking at the glowing darkness that flowed through her veins. "..Wonderland is the only place in all the world where you can use Magick. It is a place where reality and Miracles take shape.. Not only that, But the Island grants you Magickal abilities that are only usable on the Island.. Of course, you will soon see! For now, I will tell you whats going to happen." destiny paused and began to walk towards Azure. "You will awaken in a warm bed where most of your external wounds have been healed.. to whatever extent they could heal you, anyways. Your poison will take three days to get out of your system but once its out of your system you will have full immunity to it." Destiny Smiled. "Which will come in handy.. But.. There is a catch. The price for healing is loosing almost all your memories~ You see.. The poison attaches to memories and so, in order to heal yourself.. you must forget who you are and become someone else.. GOOD THING THOUGH! you will slowly remember who you were.. your memories will return.. but until then you are someone else in this Odd Land.." Destiny Smiled bravely as if she was about to watch it all from some where close by. "Until we meet again.. A---- D. S..." The words seemed to fade from Destiny's lips and the memories Azure treasured disappeared swiftly until there was very little to hang on to...

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes A8tmlkI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:10 pm

"Get the Stew ready, My dear!" An old voice spoke brightly. "The poor thing is awake!" The creaking of the wooden floorboards could be heard with each step. Fingers began to twitch, eyes began to blink and the slight rise of a head lifted her straight out of the rather cozy bed. "Who.. Am I?" the woman's Midnight blue hair glistened as she looked around trying to think about who she was.. however, she could not remember anything. Soon an old lady and a young woman rushed into the room with a big bowl of stew. "Your all better!.. Well. Almost." The old woman ran her fingers through The midnight blue hair and looked into the woman's crystal blue eyes. "You had us worried, sweet girl.. What is your name?" The old lady spoke kindly with a bit of relief in her tone. "I.. I don't know my name.. Actually, I dont know where Ive come from or really anything.." Azure Looked down at her hands, glancing at every line on her palm. "..If you don't remember who you were.. Then I shall gift you with a new name.. How about, Krystal?" The name echoed in Azure's head as if a memory was forcing to the surface. "K-Krystal?.. It sounds familiar.." Azure blinked a few times before eating the stew they offered her.

"What is this place?" Azure Asked after eating the stew faster than expected. "Ah! This is Wonderland.. The only place in the world where magick is possible." The Girl said quickly before the older woman could speak. "..How do you know if you have magick?" Azure cocked her head to the side wondering if there was a sort of test you could go through or something of the sort. "HA! Not everyone has it here.. Only a few chosen by destiny, Hold this Orb." The old woman gave Azure a large crystal Orb to hold on to, which she took willingly and swiftly. The orb instantly filled with an Amethyst Smoke which glowed in a powerful light. "Sweet Goddess.." The old woman and girl practically fell to there knees. "Such.. Powerful Magick.. You are a chosen one!" The old woman hopped up from her knees in order to snatch Two Nodachi that were hidden for safe keeping. "My Child, You were found with these two Nodachi.. Of course, you were naked when we found you, so I thought i would make you this." The old woman held up a masterpiece art of an outfit that was made of a magnificent black material and the edges were all trimmed in a blazing shine of silver. Azure blinked a few times and waited, staring at the old woman. "Okay. Those are C--" An extreme pain filled body. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted and dropped the orb to the wooden floorboards.

Azure remembered her grandfather smiling, holding up The legendary Silver light. She began to remember her childhood, the constant training and pain that she went through in order to inherit that sword. Azure's eyes flashed a slight crimson and then faded back to her original crystal blue. "I remember.. Those swords are very important to me." Azure got up from the floor and took the Nodachi into her possession. It instantly released the weight from her shoulders knowing she had them back. She then turned her attention to the Outfit that was very well made. "Thank you so much! Ill get changed right away." The old woman and girl both stood confused on what had just taken place but they both let off smiles; They were proud of their clothing and Shoe workings.

"All Dressed!" Azure had tied her hair back in a ponytail, slipped into the lush black outfit and equipped her blades to her back. "You look.. Incredible!" They both said at the same time. Azure simply just smirked and walked past them both in order to look out the window. "You live in the forest?" Azure saw Tall Trees and plants far as the eye could see and with her eyes she could see a lot farther than normal. "Yes. We live far away from the Kingdom of hearts.. The one who Rules Wonderland lives there.. And She doesn't usually bother those who live in the forest... However, Those who live 'Under her protection' in the Kingdom are worked like slaves in fear that she will personally kill them and their family.." the old woman spoke with such sorrow that Azure turned to listen to the rest of what the woman had to say. "You see.. Those who are in the forest realms have lost everything in their lives.. we are those who were banished or had escaped the rule of the Queen. When I was 20 years younger this wonderful girl here was born into our lives. Being born of Magick blood we naturally served the ruler of the land and when the babe was born the Queen personally arrived at our doorstep demanding a contract. The contract is magickally binding in this land.. She wanted to have the new born be a slave to her because of her ability to see the future." The old woman held her granddaughters hand tightly. "When her mother refused.. The queen beheaded our entire family.. Except myself and the babe who ran far away from the land." The woman had a few tears drop from her face which angered Azure to the extreme. Azure remembered a single scene in her life- It was so simple, A swing of her nodachi which changed her life forever. The Slice of a Blade against a fellow marine captain because he pulled his sword against an unarmed child. It was the same anger back then that she felt now and she did not like it one bit.

"..Ive decided on what I'm going to do.. I will change this Land- I will personally kill the queen and take rule over the Kingdom. It will be different! I promise you." Azure walked past the two who stood before her. With a hop in her step she opened the front door and walked out casually. Without any other words azure was on her way to the Queen's Castle.. Or so she thought.

"Grandmother?" The girl spoke softly. "Yes, Sweet girl?" The old woman looked down at her beautiful granddaughter. "..Ive seen Krystal in a vision.. A few years back- She frees the people.. She defeats the queen.."

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes Xsg2WrW
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:32 am

Buzzing and humming echoed throughout the dense, dark forest. Azure continued on the path she had been traveling on for the past three hours but felt it was odd that she had not seen or heard anything except for bugs and sounds that they were making. She sighed, looking off to the right for a slight moment which had her stop. Azure's head turned to observe a massive stone with ancient writing on it. "Uh.. I wonder what that is.." Azure stepped closer and closer to the moss covered stone to place her hand across the ancient words. A great breaking noise took place as soon as she touched the stone and Azure fell down into a deep hole. She swiftly armed herself with Silver light and with her Haki she noticed the stone spikes at the bottom of the hole. Azure sliced with such speed that she had plenty of time to make a soft and smooth landing. The spikes had been diced like an experienced cook slicing onions. The glow and sparkle of Silver light lit up the area with such intensity that the top of the ditch bursted like the sun. "That was a close call.." A smooth, vampire like voice came from what was left of the shadows to greet Azure. "Dont be alarmed, Woman.. I am not here to harm you.. yet." The man was finely dressed in a black suit and fitted with a walking cane with an 8 ball on top. "..Who are you and what do you want?" Azure spoke calmly with the tip of silver light pointed towards the ground. The fancy man revealed his sharp toothed smile and tipped his round, red stained shades down to the tip of his crooked nose. "I am who Wonderland calls '8 Ball' .. I am a man of Darkness.. Of course, I am one of the Queen's Famous Generals as well." 8 Ball tipped his long brimmed hat slightly as he introduced himself. "..One of the Queen's Generals?" Azure was curious about who the other generals were and how powerful each of them was.

"..Now that i have introduced myself.. Who are you and what are you doing in Wonderland?" 8 Ball put both hands on his 8 ball cane in front of him, still smiling a sharp toothed smirk. Azure stared for a moment at the cannibal looking gentleman before answering him. "..I am Krystal.. Im going to see the Queen." Azure glared. "Ah.. See the queen for what, exactly?" He casually twisted his 8 ball to the left, loosening the metal threading that hid the blade within. "..To kill her." Azure pointed her Nodachi bravely at her enemy. "...Thats what I suspected. We cant have that now.. can we?" He giggled slightly and hid himself within a small space of darkness. Azure began to remember the techniques that had been passed down to her from her grandfather. "One Sword Style: Heavenly Arena!" Azure swiped her sword down to the ground causing a massive explosion of light which acted as an arena around her and her enemy. "Cant hide in the darkness now 8 ball." The well dressed gentleman frowned while replying stubbornly. "..You are an interesting one.. Get ready to die, Woman!" 8 Ball unleashed his black blade from the cane sheath and slashed at Azure multiple times. the swipes and slashes left behind darkness which then disappeared from the power of the arena that kept strong. Azure defended herself very well against each of the strikes made against her body and then countered, forcing 8 ball backwards into the stone walls that layered the hole. He stood wide eyed at the raw power she possessed. "..Cane Style: 8 Ball Magic Fate!" 8 Ball forced his sword back into the cane and plunged his 8 ball top forwards with the intention of hitting azure in the stomach. She quickly sliced Silver light downwards in the middle of the black ball but to her surprise the ball exploded upon impact. multiple slices were then made on azures body in a super quick fashion leaving a few streams of blood flowing down Azure's body.

"..I didnt expect that.." Azure spoke to herself. "I will not be beaten so easily.. Krystal. However. It appears my time is up.. I will see you again when you get closer to the Kingdom's capital.. until then.. Try not to die from the Poison." He winked before transforming into darkness and flying out of the hole. Azure sat down on a flat surface and took deep breaths, She remembered poison once flowed through her veins and almost killed her but this time the poison did not effect her; the blood stopped soon enough and she was fine. "Who was I? Before all this.. What Kind of power did I have?" Azure easily Levitated out of the hole and continued on the path she had been taking until she came to a big city beneath a giant mountain.
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:27 am

A lone barrel washed itself up on the shore of the island. As the barrel made land it had tipped. Blood poured out staining the white sand turning it to a red mess. Along with the thick blood, a man's body wrapped in a half pink coat. The other half drenched in blood. He was unconscious barely holding on to what little life he had left. Another day passed and the man started to show of life. The man crawled out of the barrel gripping his side blood oozed out. He knew he was going to die if he didn't cauterize the giant wound. The man turned his hand into a ball of super heated plasma and set it on his wound. As the wound was being sealed and the smell of burning flesh filled the air around him. He shouted in pain, "SON OF A BITCH!! AHHH!!" The wound was sealed and the blood stopped pouring out. The last thing the man thought before passing out again was, "Leo, how are you still alive."

Leo awoke two days later. He was weak and hungry. As he lied there small little furry creatures had started to approach. They were cute and looked like bunny rabbits. Leo smiled as one hopped closer and closer. A little brown bunny arrived and Leo's hand. It sniffed his hand and squeaked. Then from out of no where the bunny bit into Leo's finger. Leo ripped his hand away. The other bunnies began to hop towards Leo. The brown bunny jumped and bit Leo's elbow. "What the hell!? Little bastards." Leo said as he started to crawl away. The bunnies caught up and began to take small bit from Leo's body. He shouted in pain. He had to stop them he was dying as it was. He didn't want to be eaten alive. Then it clicked as the brown bunny from before jumped for Leo's face. Leo's body lit up like a star the bunny's surrounding him were burned to death. Leo rolled to his back still very exhausted. He needed food and he needed it now. He wasn't sure how safe they were but Leo picked up a bunny and began to eat the cooked bunny. Leo had finished eating and stayed there for a few moments. His mind raced with questions, " What Happened? Who saved me? Where am I? Am I going to die? Why?" All questions he had no answers for....
Back to top Go down
Leo D Morgan

Leo D Morgan

Berries : 255,000

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:33 am

Leo awoke to find a cute woman walking towards him. He could not tell how far away she was. "Hey, Mrs. can you help me or tell me where i am?" Leo shouted, hoping to reach her. The woman reached out with one hand and smack. Leo felt her hand hit his face. Damn your loud, I am literally right here. Someone would think you have never been here before. HEY, JOHN PICK THIS GUY UP!" Leo focused to see the woman standing directly in front of his eyes. She was only eight inches tall. She had brown short hair and bright blue eye's. She also wore a lovely black top and black shorts. "HUH? Sarah you know I can't hear you when your way down there!" Leo heard a loud voice. Leo looked behind him to see a man or rather a small giant as tall as the trees standing behind him. Leo looked back at the small woman but she was gone. The woman had darted over Leo's shoulder and was half way up a ladder that stretched up the side of the large man's body. She was on the large man's shoulder in mere seconds. Leo could barely hear Sarah as she spoke to the giant, "John, Pick this guy up were taking him with us." John was big he had brown eyes and black hair. He wore a large black shirt and long black pants. John answered,"OH ok ya I can do that. Sorry. Ummm does he remember? "I don't know but I will find out don't worry. I hope he is the one we have been waiting for..." Sarah answered. Before, Leo could interject John reached down and picked him up with his hands. He then threw Leo over his other shoulder.

John began to walk through the jungle. The tree's brushing his face and his shoulders. Sarah began to carefully cross a bridge a crossed John's chest towards Leo. Leo ask, "Umm, thanks for the ride but what is going on and who are you?" Sarah replied, "We'll as you can guess I am Sarah and this big boy is John. And as for what going on well it is a very long story. But first welcome to Wonderland." Leo looked around to see colorful flowers talking among each other. A few more odd things flew by but Leo could not tell what they were. "Odd, I thought you would have remembered that name. You did spend a year here. Are you sure you don't remember this place, Norron?" Sarah asked. Leo was struck with confusion. Leo answered, "I am sorry Sarah....... But, my name is Leo..." John had come to a abrupt stop. He spoke saying, What did you just say?

John dropped Leo immediately. He landed on a rock and broke a few ribs. "Whoa... Whoa... Big guy calm down lets figure out who he is and how he has the mythical coat." Sarah said to John. Leo felt his ribs and stood up. Sarah had shot down to him and stood on the rock he had broken his ribs on. Sarah asked, "Ok, Leo, if that is your real name? How did you get that coat and what are you doing on this island?" Leo was injured, tired and confused. He did not have the time to chat all day. "Look, Sarah was it? I am sorry but I am starving and extremely injured. So, please lets make a deal. You help me eat and give me some medicine and i will tell you everything I know." Sarah turned and paced back and fourth thinking to herself. John was very upset and looked like he was about to crush Leo with his fist. "Ok... Deal. But, if we don't like the answers you give us we will kill you." Sarah said. Sarah hoped back on the ladder of johns side and began to climb. Leo smiled and said to John, "Sounds like a plan. Hey, big guy thanks for the ride, but I think I will walk from here. If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 3:31 pm

'Shikomei Mountain.. Many souls have been lost here around and on this very mountain range. They say a beast named Laioshi Lives in its very center and allows no one to pass unless they answer the many Riddles he Spouts. Of course, Even then, you still have to battle with yourself in order to pass.. In Wonderland many trials of strength and mind path the road to what you seek.'

Krystal patted where she was wounded only days ago in the hole which she had fallen into. For whatever reason she was healing quite fast and had not been bothered much by the progression of the healing; But just in case she wanted to make sure it did not get infected. She had Arrived in a large village of Dwarven Kind which was build into the mountain side and at the very base of the grand mountain. "You look like your lost miss. What can ye' do fer' ya'?" A short fellow with a long bushy grey beard poked his stick in her direction. "I.. Need to pass the mountain to get to The City of Hearts." Azure spoke softly. The Dwarf looked quite confused and even a bit insulted as his face was now cherry red. "T-The City of hearts? Why ever would you want to go there?" Azure thought about the Sorrow and Sadness the old Woman from the forest and many others had endured. She spoke this time with anger in her voice. "Im going to kill the queen and release her rule from this land!" Azure spoke a little bit to loudly because almost everyone in the lower half of the village heard her statement.

"K-Kill Her?" The dwarf's face achieved a record jaw drop which forced his beard to the dirt. The others around him also opened their mouths in disbelief. "Or.. Uh.." Azure was unsure about her current honesty but apparently she had said something right because soon after she spoke an even older and more royal looking gentleman came to speak to her. "and Then what will you do? After the queen is dead?" He glared into her crystal blue eyes. Azure thought for a few moments; She had not thought about what was going to happen after the queen was dead. "...After that.. Im going to rule this land! And everyone will be FREE!" Azure shouted. The Dwarf King nodded his head in agreement; He did not know who this was, or where she came from but he instantly believed in her. "You may stay here for the night.. Passing that mountain will be troublesome during the dead of Night.. Even more so than the Day time.. You will also need a band of troops to go with you." The king waved his hand at a nearby armed dwarf who came quickly to his side. "Get Gor-Don, Sarah, And John... Also. Set up our finest room for Them and Our Newest Guest.. Umm.. What was your name, Young Woman?" He glanced up at Azure with a Hopeful Gleam in his eye. "My name is Krystal.. Nice to to meet you." She smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes   Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Ark: Part 1, Reborn from Silver Ashes
Page 1 of 1