Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Grill Fist

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Radley

Radley

Position : 2nd:Supernova
Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Grill Fist
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:38 pm

-Updated stuff-
Name: Grill Fist
Element: Fire
Style: Hand to Hand: Street Brawler- Brass Knuckles
Description:  A vicious street boxing style developed by Radley from his days surviving on the streets of the island of Baterilla. The fighting style focuses on the use of the brute physical strength and speed of the body that he has vigorously trained. He trained his body to be able to take a punch just as much as he could throw a punch. The style uses strong punches combined with the hard hits produced by using brass knuckles, along with elbows knees, and kicks. After he was taken in by his mentor who taught him how to cook, Radley found that the years of cooking and working with fire had given him a strong resistance to heat and fire, and decided to add a little spice to his fighting style. He is able to light his brass knuckles and fists on fire with which to fight with. Main types of damage are blunt and heat/burn damage.
Special Abilities:
-User is resistant to heat/fire and heat/fire based attacks
-User is able to ignite his brass knuckles and fists
- Able to execute fiery attacks from fists
- At higher levels, will be able to light entire body on fire and increase intensity of the fire
- Can execute punches with enough force to create ranged impacts
F Class Techs:

--
D Class Techs:
--
C Class Techs:

(( Altered a couple of the names to things that I thought sounded better, other than that most of it's only copied over from what I previously had. Will leave the old stuff in case I need to make alterations regarding it. If this is ok, I will get rid of the old stuff, since I've gone through the majority of it with these already.)

((^Previous edit/addition))
((When I say "knuckle" I'm referring to his brass knuckles))

--
B Rank:
--
A Rank:
--
S Rank:

SS Rank:
--
X Rank locked:

Y Rank Locked:

Z Rank Locked:

-Former stuff-
-----
Skill Name: Grill Fist
Skill Type: Fighting/ Hand to Hand.
Skill Info: A vicious street boxing style developed by Radley from his days surviving on the streets of the island of Baterilla. The fighting style focuses on the use of the brute physical strength and speed of the body that he has vigorously trained. He trained his body to be able to take a punch just as much as he could throw a punch. The style uses strong punches combined with the hard hits produced by using brass knuckles, along with elbows knees, and kicks. After he was taken in by his mentor who taught him how to cook, Radley found that the years of cooking and working with fire had given him a strong resistance to heat and fire, and decided to add a little spice to his fighting style. He is able to light his brass knuckles and fists on fire with which to fight with. Main types of damage are blunt and heat/burn damage.
Skill Strengths:
-Radley's body possesses a strong resistance to fire
- Concentrates the power of blows through use of brass knuckles
-Heat based moves good against fruits like the Yuki Yuki and Hie Hie
Skill Weaknesses:
-Mainly uses close combat techniques and in some cases short range
-Disadvantaged against fruits like Logia users in their intangible forms.
-Heat/ fire based moves are disadvantaged against the Atsu Atsu, Mera Mera, and especially the Magu Magu
Teir 1 Techs:

Tier 2 Techs:

Last edited by Radley on Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Grill Fist XTRkazY

Radley wrote:
Skill Info: A vicious street boxing style developed by Radley from his days surviving on the streets of the island of Baterilla. The fighting style focuses on the use of the brute physical strength and speed of the body that he has vigorously trained. He trained his body to be able to take a punch just as much as he could throw a punch. The style uses strong punches combined with the hard hits produced by using brass knuckles, along with elbows knees, and kicks. After he was taken in by his mentor who taught him how to cook, Radley found that the years of cooking and working with fire had given him a strong resistance to heat and fire, and decided to add a little spice to his fighting style. He is able to light his brass knuckles and fists on fire with which to fight with. Main types of damage are blunt and heat/burn damage.
Skill Strengths:
Skill Weaknesses:
-Heat/ fire based moves are disadvantaged against the Atsu Atsu, Mera Mera, and especially the Magu Magu
Teir 1 Techs:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:50 pm

There is a new Skill code as well that is much simpler than the old one. If you don't mind updating your Skill set, That would be awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Radley

Radley

Skill Sheet

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Cool, I will work on that after I get done posting in the thing with Amber I'm working on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Radley

Radley

Skill Sheet

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Ok so is it a new system entirely, or just new technique template?
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:35 am

Pretty much a New System Entirely. So, You will gain 3 F Class Techniques, 3 D Class and 3 C Class. And these can either all be put into your primary skill or split up to your secondary. Where ever you want to put them. As for the Crafting--- That will come at a later update.
Back to top Go down
Radley

Radley

Skill Sheet

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Bump for grading
Back to top Go down
Radley

Radley

Skill Sheet

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Bump for the updated new template
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:20 am

Well, you've adjusted it nicely.So,I'' just ship this off to the long-awaited approved section Smile

Grill Fist S0NyVSn

Back to top Go down
Radley

Radley

Skill Sheet

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:06 pm

I think this is ready for grading, so Bump. I think I'm putting the remaining 7 points into a secondary haki focused skill set.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Radley wrote:
-Updated stuff-
Name: Grill Fist
Element: Fire
Style: Hand to Hand: Street Brawler- Brass Knuckles
Description:  A vicious street boxing style developed by Radley from his days surviving on the streets of the island of Baterilla. The fighting style focuses on the use of the brute physical strength and speed of the body that he has vigorously trained. He trained his body to be able to take a punch just as much as he could throw a punch. The style uses strong punches combined with the hard hits produced by using brass knuckles, along with elbows knees, and kicks. After he was taken in by his mentor who taught him how to cook, Radley found that the years of cooking and working with fire had given him a strong resistance to heat and fire, and decided to add a little spice to his fighting style. He is able to light his brass knuckles and fists on fire with which to fight with. Main types of damage are blunt and heat/burn damage.
Special Abilities:
-User is resistant to heat/fire and heat/fire based attacks
-User is able to ignite his brass knuckles and fists
- Able to execute fiery attacks from fists
- At higher levels, will be able to light entire body on fire and increase intensity of the fire
- Can execute punches with enough force to create ranged impacts
F Class Techs:

--
D Class Techs:
--
C Class Techs:

(( Altered a couple of the names to things that I thought sounded better, other than that most of it's only copied over from what I previously had. Will leave the old stuff in case I need to make alterations regarding it. If this is ok, I will get rid of the old stuff, since I've gone through the majority of it with these already.)

((^Previous edit/addition))
((When I say "knuckle" I'm referring to his brass knuckles))

--
B Rank:
--
A Rank:
--
S Rank:

SS Rank:
--
X Rank locked:

Y Rank Locked:

Z Rank Locked:

-Former stuff-
-----
Skill Strengths:
Skill Weaknesses:
Teir 1 Techs:

Tier 2 Techs:

Denied for now. Your not using the new template so until everything is formatted as such I won't complete this review. Also, if you want to archive your former skill set for reference, you may do so but each thread should only have one current skill set per thread to avoid confusion in grading for further updates! Until next time, I'll be awaiting to grade your thread once everything is to standard. Link towards new template: Link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grill Fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill Fist   Grill Fist Empty

Back to top Go down

Grill Fist
Page 1 of 1