Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Pirate Positions Registration

Go down 
+29
TrillionTrillaTunka
Kamina Newton
Nettai
Anyanka
Masayoshi
Vin
Laplace
Bones!
Eden D. Scythe
Ginjo Kaido
Yami
Draco D. Killdread
Ser Random
Radley
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Mari Kuribayashi
Tsarna
Vephist D. Yhs
Tymee Alpha
Aika Seiren
Heartsmith
Ninth_Horseman
Phoenix D. Jack
Hiroko
Lucky Wilshire
Azure Snow
Destiny
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Pirate Positions Registration Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Pirate Positions Registration NNCOysg

Pirate Positions Registration UGPCDiY

Pirate Positions Registration Eo48IJY
Requirements For Pirate King: UNKNOWN

If your application is denied, you have to wait three days until you can re-apply.

Pirate King: (LOCKED)

Pirate Positions Registration Bd7OACE

Pirate Positions Registration JATk89S
Requirements For Yonko(Emperor):
+Must have a High influence in the world & A Bounty of at least 400Million.

Perks For Emperors:
+Gains 2 Islands in the New World Under That Emperors Control.
+Gains 2 Islands in Paradise.
+ Given significant intelligence network via vast underworld connections.

Yonko - (Garrison D. Lovelett "One Eyed")

Yonko:

Yonko - (Lolly Ze Kandi "The Krystal King")

Yonko:

Yonko - (Symphony Musicka "Rain of Zeus")

Yonko:

Yonko - (Seline J. Whyte "The Beauty")

Yonko:

Pirate Positions Registration DFL1ak9
Requirements to be a Shichibukai(Warlord):
+ Must be somewhat well known.
+ Have to have done something absolutely horrible to a Pirate group to have the World Government believe you to be an asset to them.

Shichibukai 1 - (Emilia A. Snow)
Shichibukai 2 - (Zarna D. Phoenix)
Zarna D. Phoenix:
Shichibukai 3 - (Open)
Shichibukai 4 - (OPEN)
Shichibukai 5 - (El Draque)
El Draque:

Shichibukai 6 - ("Polite" Pretty Panther)[Level: 80]
Warlord:

Shichibukai 7 - ('Silver Striker' Shizumi)[Level: 60]
Warlord:

Pirate Positions Registration 3sCl2Tb
Requirements for Super Nova:

+Must do something huge for the World government to take interest in you.
-Once your bounty exceeds 300million you must give up your position as Super Nova.

Super Nova: (Tymee Alpha) Ranked #1
Tymee Alpha:
Super Nova: (Radley) Ranked #2
'Grill Fist' Radley:
Super Nova: (Kaijo Okinaga) Ranked #3
Super Nova: Heartsmith Ranked #4
Heartsmith:
Super Nova: (Katie Zareth 'The Butcher'[Level 49]) Ranked #5
Katie Zareth:
Super Nova: (Takuji E. Kaima) Ranked #6
Super Nova: (Phoenix D. Jack) Ranked #7
Phoenix D. Jack:
Super Nova: (Open)

Code:

[b]Crew:[/b] (Name of Crew/ Group/ Or guild. If none put N/A)
[b]Position:[/b] (What Position?)
[b]Tier:[/b] (What Tier is your character)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How active can you be?)
[b]Why:[/b] (Why you should have the Position?)
[b]Sample:[/b] (500 or more word Sample as you playing as the Position selected)

Patches wrote:

24th September 2016: *All Supernova's tasks now offer 10% bonus on bounty rewards.
24th September 2016: *Top 5 Supernova's tasks now offer 25% bonus on bounty rewards.

Last edited by Destiny on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Ryū Hikō
Skill 2: Sora Dōmō
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Crew: N/A
Position: Supernova
Tier: Tier 1
Activity: I can be as active as is necessary for my position. The only times I will be unable to post is when I would be out on military business, which I would of course inform staff of ahead of time and make sure all my current topics at the time are completed before I leave for those periods of time.
Why: I have RP'ed for a total of 14 years, and I pride myself on dedication and being active IC. I love telling stories, and I love developing my character step by step. I have always greatly enjoyed roleplaying, and I 100% doubt I will ever lose that love.
Sample:

Eden Loves to Make Love...While Fighting:
Word Count: 862
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Pirate Positions Registration Gf88iLp

Granted the Position of Supernova.

77,350,000 Bounty Added.
+5 Levels Added.

Eden D. Scythe wrote:
Activity: I can be as active as is necessary for my position. The only times I will be unable to post is when I would be out on military business, which I would of course inform staff of ahead of time and make sure all my current topics at the time are completed before I leave for those periods of time.
Why: I have RP'ed for a total of 14 years, and I pride myself on dedication and being active IC. I love telling stories, and I love developing my character step by step. I have always greatly enjoyed roleplaying, and I 100% doubt I will ever lose that love.
Sample:

Eden Loves to Make Love...While Fighting:
Word Count: 862
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I know it's already approved, but do you think, at least in the future, you could be a bit less sexually explicit in your RPing. I'm fine with alluding to it, and I get the sado-maso vibe you're going for,but it might make others (myself included) a bit uncomfortable, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:29 pm

I understand, and I will be careful, according to who I RP with. As the forum does not have a designated rating for the time being there is no per-say "permanent cap" on the content allowed in RP before it must be placed in a spoiler and labeled.

Again, I understand your point, and it for now will be decided case-by-case. In this sample I RP'ed as my character, by utilizing her personality combined with the occupation previously made.

Thank you for making that clear officially.
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 pm

SECOND APPROVAL

In accordance with the new rules on approving positions which is stated in THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, I have come to give the second determination on whether or not your application for the Supernova position is adequate. And, in my opinion? It is. The RP sample is of above-average quality in my book, enough that despite the brevity of the sample it still gives a good amount of detail on the actions of her character.

The reaction towards her character's actions are briefly referenced, and the majority of the consequences occur in reaction to her offensive motions, but the overall view on what's going on is enough. The focus on your character is particularly strong, but not enough to go beyond mere opinion. If I was to give this a rating, personally I'd put it at 67/100, which is more than enough for a Supernova. A major blow on my opinion is a result of the combined first person view and present-tense writing. They're typically difficult to work with and looked down upon, but I believe this sample was enough to overcome that.

As for the other details, for the time being I think they're fairly negligible, so I won't make any comments on them and whether or not they've swayed my decision. At the end of the day, I'm giving my second approval to finalise your position as a Supernova. Concerning the additional bounty and gained levels? For the likes of a Supernova, they seem appropriate, and I'll express no qualms on that subject.

EDIT: In regards to what Lucky said, personally I don't have a problem with it. In the rules, it is explicitly stated the rules concerning adult-content, as quoted here: Please also keep sexual actions to a minimum or do them in the designated sections. Now, that being said, in the case of this RP Sample? I actually find her more sensual descriptions such as the moaning fine. As it turns out, as described by the RP Sample, that's more or less the personality of Eden's character. To take away such a central quality to her--a judgement based on how large the focus on these sensual moments are and the foreshadowing of that mental state--would basically take away from the character itself. So long as it doesn't cross the threshold of PG-13, in my book you're all good; however, it certainly is good to relay some prudence in your posts from hereon out, and watch out for how far you go. In regards to the orgasm and brief ahegao, it's better to reference and imply what happened through vague and suggestive wording; explicitly stating out sexual terms is borderline.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 am

For the sexual content, I am normally fairly vague, and if a line is stepped past, I always enclose the post in a spoiler and label it with a "Mature" rating. I try to be as professional as possible when I RP.

As for the first-person point of view, this is simply how I prefer to write. It allows me to be more in tune with the character I have made and it allows me to write in more detail. In the past, I have attempted to use third-person, but it doesn't give me the same kind of feeling as first-person. Due to my already being quite tired, I did not focus much on every detail. This will become more clear in current-time topics, missions, etc.

Thank you very much for your insight. Although it did sting a little that I got a 67/100, it was understandable considering I was not as thorough as I could have been.

And just as well, thank you for allowing me to take up a position as a Supernova. I look forward to making some noise IC!

EDIT: Fixed a couple grammar errors that were bugging me. xD
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 am

Laplace wrote:
"In regards to the orgasm and brief ahegao, it's better to reference and imply what happened through vague and suggestive wording; explicitly stating out sexual terms is borderline."
This was my only qualm, really. I'm sorry I was being too general. I did not have any issue with the writing as a whole and I would also consider you a talented writer. Admittedly my official opinion has no stake in your position or approval now, I just wanted to be clear that I was not against your style or character, only that small section. Sorry for the confusion, good job. And thank you for your input and clarity, Laplace Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

Berries : 2,385,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Crew: Not yet, but it's in creation
Tier: 1
Activity: I'm active, and I can still be with this position. I can't really say exactly my activity, but I can indeed be here at least once a day (with some exceptions like family vacations, finals, etc of course)
Why: Hiroko's first priority is to get his captain to the top and to help as much as he can. He has to get stronger and stronger just for that, and because of that huge power he looks like, his quick growth as a 9 year old and his strange physical appearance have gained him some fame.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Didn't know if it was necessary a fighting rp sample, but I prefer this kind of rp
Back to top Go down
Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

Position : 4th:Supernova
Berries : 15,700,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:25 am

Activity: I can be on atleast once everyday, though thursdays evenings I'm out in a club playing games, so at those days I'll only be on early in the day. Though early for me is night time for most of the people on here, I should be able to reply to every thread I'd have active though.

Why: I've got a couple of reasons why I want this, I'm a decent roleplayer, and by now I've got a good hang of the world we're playing in. I've been a roleplayer for about 7 years, of that time I've spent 2 years in the one piece world. Most importantly I love to roleplay, make stories and make each and every person I play with feel like they're doing something special that they are special, meaning I'll mainly be focusing on playing with others, since if you ask me that's the only real good use and reason to take a position would be to make others experience awesome.

Sample:
1248 Words:
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 am

Hiroko, I have some suggestions for you. For the sake of a fluid role playing experience, proper spelling and sentence structure are very important. There were a number of times my reading would be tripped up by an easily remedied spelling error, or possibly a redundant statement. My main recommendation here is to take your time when writing, read over it several times before posting, you may even run it by someone to see what they think (I often do that just to get another opinion). I think this could make your writing a bit smoother. Also, for paragraphs, you may want to start a new paragraph when someone speaks; I have always found that it makes a section much less cluttered and gives a sense of importance to what is being said (and colour coordinating speakers simplifies conversations as well). You may want to fill out a paragraph a bit more before moving onto the next one too(there were some pretty tiny ones).

As for actual content, I understand the appreciation for minor events like grocery shopping (someone's got to do it, right?), but they need something special about them to draw the reader's attention. A small conflict to resolve or an unexpected twist. Perhaps the shop-keep is cheating you with a bad price and you stealthily transform and steal a few with your tail or something like that.  I felt the most interesting element, your Zoan transformation, was glossed over too quickly. You could describe the hair growth, what it feels like to grow and lose a tail: does the process hurt? Are you bones breaking and regenerating each time? Does it tickle like fairy dust in your nose? We want to know what this incredible process feels like to your character, as if we were experiencing it. I think the most fascinating thing in the One Piece world is the supernatural elements; it certainly couldn't hurt to flesh those out a bit more.

With all this in mind I regretfully cannot approve your request for a Supernova position. Where this is an important and infamous title I feel it needs a more detailed sample. Possibly with some of the suggestions I made. I encourage you to try again, given some time. I have faith you can do it. You have an interesting character with a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing it take form.
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Oh well, this is my second try. How about this? Very Happy
Activity: I'm active, and I can still be with this position. I can't really say exactly my activity, but I can indeed be here at least once a day (with some exceptions like family vacations, finals, etc of course)
Why: Hiroko's first priority is to get his captain to the top and to help as much as he can. He has to get stronger and stronger just for that, and because of that huge power he looks like, his quick growth as a 9 year old and his strange physical appearance have gained him some fame.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ninth_Horseman

Ninth_Horseman

Position : Begger
Berries : -10,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Hiroko wrote:
Oh well, this is my second try. How about this? Very Happy
Sample:
Spoiler:

well, as mentioned by others, grammar/spelling problem. The Role Play sample you provided, although interesting to read, wasn't what was requested from Azure Snow. She requested that every players to provide a 500 word RP sample of how you will act as the position selected. Meaning, how will you RP as one of Supernova. The RP sample you provided was more towards personal development than what was asked for.

Why: Hiroko's first priority is to get his captain to the top and to help as much as he can. He has to get stronger and stronger just for that, and because of that huge power he looks like, his quick growth as a 9 year old and his strange physical appearance have gained him some fame. - First, you stated that you are not in the crew, yet, here you are stating that your priority is to get your captain to the top. Second, although I admire the aspect that you want to get stronger for someone's sake, I have read numerous reasons similar to yours. I, however, do understand that there are some difficulty in coming up with good reasons why you are a good candidate for one of the spot in the Supernova field. Being said, I do like to see some other reasons why you believe you deserve to be one of the Supernovas.

I do hope to see you to be one of the Supernovas, or to achieve higher rank later on. Anyways, thank you again for your application, however, I believe you need little extra work.
Back to top Go down
Ninth_Horseman

Ninth_Horseman

Position : Begger
Berries : -10,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:38 pm

application requirement updated. "If your application is denied, you have to wait three days until you can re-apply. "
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:02 am

Ninth_Horseman wrote:

Well, as mentioned by others, grammar/spelling problem. The Role Play sample you provided, although interesting to read, wasn't what was requested from Azure Snow. She requested that every players to provide a 500 word RP sample of how you will act as the position selected. Meaning, how will you RP as one of Supernova. The RP sample you provided was more towards personal development than what was asked for.

Why: Hiroko's first priority is to get his captain to the top and to help as much as he can. He has to get stronger and stronger just for that, and because of that huge power he looks like, his quick growth as a 9 year old and his strange physical appearance have gained him some fame. - First, you stated that you are not in the crew, yet, here you are stating that your priority is to get your captain to the top. Second, although I admire the aspect that you want to get stronger for someone's sake, I have read numerous reasons similar to yours. I, however, do understand that there are some difficulty in coming up with good reasons why you are a good candidate for one of the spot in the Supernova field. Being said, I do like to see some other reasons why you believe you deserve to be one of the Supernovas.  

I do hope to see you to be one of the Supernovas, or to achieve higher rank later on. Anyways, thank you again for your application, however, I believe you need little extra work.

Well, just to clarify this, my crew hasn't been done yet because we still don't know the name or information, but having Nine the conqueror to be my captain is a fact as well as having me be the first mate. Anyway, something else I just want to make sure, do I have to add a why to my application? I mean, is that not enough? Because that's basically everything my character wants besides traveling and having adventures, so if I really need another why, I don't think I should take the position. Sticking to my character is the number one priority after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:56 pm

I'LL TAKE THIS ONE

The reasoning of "why" in the application extends not only to the characteristics of your character and whether they are worthy of the title, but the accomplishments they garner which leads to their notoriety. Granted, being that this site is still newly conceived, there are few available opportunities to present actions that would enable a pirate to call themselves a "Supernova", but that's not the only thing the "why" section concerns. There's also the OOC aspect of it all. Surely, IC reasons and development is necessary to gain any sort of World Position, which has been provided minimally. But what has not been provided is reasoning as to why you, of all the other members on the site, should gain access to a Supernova slot. Not just whether or not the character is adequate for the position, but whether the player controlling the character is as well.
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Crew: N/A (WIP)
Activity: I log athleast a minimum of 2 times per day since it became a force of habit to check what's new on the site.
Why: I feel like this is a good way to expand the story for my character, He tries to make a name for himself but not many people take him to serious cause of his age and looks so I feel like I should twist a things up. I like to RP but I admit I haven't RP'd in months so I might be a little rusty doing so and I don't mind if this doesn't get accepted but i'll give it a shot anyways.
Sample:
Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

VERDICT ON JACK

my official verdict on your application is more or less: pending. I had a bit of trouble reading your sample, but that was mainly due to punctuation and the occasional confusion on what a sentence meant based on the placement and definition of words. The combination of these two main factors lead me to come at a sort of impasse, unknown to whether you used some words wrong, or some other issue concerning the placement or conjunction of colloquial phrases. In truth, I enjoyed reading your sample, and took appreciation in the fact that it wasn't one concerning the rowdy actions of the typical pirate, fighting in taverns and bars against significantly less poweful ruffians and marines, 1v##. Now, despite that, I didn't gain much insight into how your character acts as a Supernova.

It appreciably revolved around the characters that acted not as "characters", but "people"; a post I highly respect for that fact. It focused on subjects outside the mainstream, and executed them fluidly timeline-wise. But, the question still begs, "is Phoenix D. Jack suitable as a supernova?" And the answer? It still hasn't been found. So, instead what I'll ask of you, as opposed to outright denying the application, is ask that you give a short sample that's moreso about Jack being a supernova than a person. No need to meet the 500 word requirement this time. I'd love to approve this sample, in fact; it's just that I don't really see how it conveys that this character is of Supernova propriety.

VERDICT ON HEARTSMITH

So, all in all I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this sample gets my approval. Keep in mind, this is only the first approval. You'll still need a second one to gain the full "go-ahead" on becoming a Supernova. As for my reasoning why, similarly to Jack's post there was some difficulty in reading the post due to punctuation, but grammatically speaking that was the only fault I saw. The post was devoid of any overly embellished words that flaunted a wide vocabulary, and for that it made the reading process loads easier, and the flow of the words far smoother.

Now, admittedly I thought this was going to be a pretty standard sample where the character confronts some horribly weaker opponents and displays an overwhelming gap between their power. As it turns out, that's exactly what happened, but it wasn't bad. With fluidity of the post allowed for me to imagine the scene playing as if it were an actual anime, and the placement of a victim made it all the more vivid. The actions taken were fairly pleasing, along with the introduction of your character's bounty, albeit random in its appearance. What I liked was the fact that they didn't altogether express fear from the number of the bounty, but instead scoffed at the deceitful ease of money they could have gained. Again, the ignorance of the opponents was another cliche, but it wasn't executed badly, and for that I give this sample my clear. I'll leave it to the next person to determine--in the event that they approve you as well--the bounty and level you get.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

Position : 4th:Supernova
Berries : 15,700,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:00 am

So posting to address the ways Jack will be acting as a supernova, you said you wanted a sample though I'll be making an explanation, since I have a lack of time right now, if it doesn't suffice then I'll make a sample when I get back. Though first I'll address the things you wrote about my sample, first is the understanding of my sample, well I'd like o say sorry, I might have written some things wrong, not sure. Either way I'm not good at writing solo's and it shows I admit that,just as I wrote in my reasoning my forte is writing with others, secondly. You said that there was no show of how Jack acts as a Supernova though I beg you to differ. First of no there is not signs of how he acts when he fights but that is more so a reason since Jack isn't' as much of a fighter as many are, and it was for ha reason I choose o show a sample of a scene without fights, I mean he is a cook apteral. So what supernova things did he do, or well maybe not so much a supernova thing perhaps just a person with a high bounty, but he two hings are kind the same. Anyway on to he key things my sample acually did express about Jack. First is ha while he is known as a ruthless villain as all Pirates are he is also known as a great cook, so great that people knowing the bounty would raher have him cook for them rather than hoping to get a piece of the bounty. That he uses Intimidation to get what he wants, as his bounty allows him to do, and that if all things go wrong show a display of power, mainly being the fruit his has eaten. Lastly and perhaps one of he key differences he has compared to many other supernova's even Pirates is that he has no actual hatred towards he marines, more than that, he has no problem befriending them. While no there was no actual example of him befriending a new person, there was a hinting that he would. If the marine isn't some douche who can only see black and white no matter how much you prove to them otherwise. This might seem like a small thing, but in a place of power this creates some interesting roleplay, that differs from if he had just become a Warlord. The reasoning behind why his bounty has grown and he has become a renown supernova is cause of two things. He has a crazy strong fruit that allows him to do incredible things even if he isn't the type to do such things. Misunderstanding with black and white marines, some he pissed off for simply continuing to "deny" that he isn't suited for the pirate life etc.

Now as far as things not explained about Jack, I can do some explaining, though perhaps I misunderstood the sample. I don't know if what you want is for me to write a sample of Jack doing Supernova'ish things or if you wanted a sample of how Jack would be as a Supernova since if the first case is true then perhaps Jack shouldn't be a supernova because he'll by far not be as other supernova's are, its just nothow Jack is. He can be arrogant but not to the lengths of what another supernova would be, but I don't think a supernova has to be. His way of being more or less wont change, except that he'll use the power given in reputation that makes people fear him, or in other cases admire him, and he embraces that fact. He wont be ruthless though pissing of the marines makes the marines pin blame onto him just for having been near so he'll be spoken of as a villain through and through. Though he wont be a ruthless type, in most cases he'll grant most people a fair chance to give him the impression they want not the impression their reputation have given them, he'd even be inclined to save people he didn't have to.

A last point I'd like to point out, which perhaps is a small one is that Jack adores the female gender, he loves making them happy, which is the reasoning behind being named gallant. He isn't so star struck that any woman would be able to ask anything of him and expect him to obey, though he'll have a though time saying no to any pretty face should the request be somewhat reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 am

It seems like it is your Destiny to become a Supernova.. It is a Yes from me.

Congrats, You are a Supernova.

Heartsmith wrote:
Crew: N/A (WIP)
Tier: Tier

Activity: I log athleast a minimum of 2 times per day since it became a force of habit to check what's new on the site.
Why: I feel like this is a good way to expand the story for my character, He tries to make a name for himself but not many people take him to serious cause of his age and looks so I feel like I should twist a things up. I like to RP but I admit I haven't RP'd in months so I might be a little rusty doing so and I don't mind if this doesn't get accepted but i'll give it a shot anyways.
Sample:
Word Count:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:21 am

Jack, As for you, I always enjoy reading your RP Threads and seeing as Ive RPed a lot with you and know what you are capable of, It is a Yes on the Supernova Position from me. I would like to see Jack in a Supernova Showdown for your Next Sample though - I think that would be interesting. Smile (Forced Showdown.. Show us the Powers of the Mera.)
Back to top Go down
Hiroko
First Generation
First Generation
Hiroko

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Why: Hiroko's first priority is to get his captain to the top and to help as much as he can. He has to get stronger and stronger just for that, and because of that huge power he looks like, his quick growth as a 9 year old and his strange physical appearance have gained him some fame. Also, maybe after reading the other apps I don't feel like a very experienced rper. I've been rping for about 2 years already, maybe even less, but I like it and I keep trying hard, and in my opinion improving. I also have proven my activity here since I've been here since almost the very start and haven't left like others have. I've tried to help the best I can and still will help as I can.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aika Seiren

Aika Seiren

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Position: SuperNova
Activity: I can be as active as necessary, I can be on daily even. However, my only exception is that I have other websites that and a job that requires u attention as well but other than that, I think I can be pretty active. I understand that I have not been very active as of late but that was mainly because RL kept me busy and I was waiting on my character to be approved. Anyways, I will be more active if I have people to RP with and have the position of course Wink jk
Why: I have been RPing since late 2011 or early 2012, and overtime have developed a good RP style. While I'm VERY new to this forum, I have been on my fair share of RP sites and I think I could do a lot of interesting topics if I had the supernova position.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairytailevolutionp.com/
Tymee Alpha

Tymee Alpha

Berries : 500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hie Hie no Mi
Skill 2: Reitō arechi no burēdo
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Activity: I log on every day but no one else is on so I leave, though that is a testament to just timing I suppose. I can get on most of the time, most of the week, depends on if I am working or not. But even on days I work I can still log in even if its late at night or right in the morning. Whatever the case due to this site being of someone I quite enjoy, I can make time for it.
Why: Been role-playing since the days of AOL's glory and the height of myspace groups. Got my start in early 2003, have been role-playing ever since. I like the idea of being a Shichibukai more than I do a Supernova, however due to IC musing I think Supernova is a good place to start off on this site. I like the entire concept of it at least, as it shows the top people of a generation. My character's main draw is their gender ambiguity. If you heard her voice she seems like a man. If you asked her about her past she says that she was and still is a 40 something year old man. She is often referred to by the female pronoun, but is ultimately male. I think that with her knowledge, her violent tendencies, and the comedic moments I tend to write as a rper, she would make a good supernova, especially given how people don't know if he is male or if she is female. [Besides, diversity ftw.]
Sample:
Mature Language, Mature Themes:
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Hiroko

I like the scene you played out and everything but there is one thing that bugs me greatly and that is Flowing in Sentences, Grammar, and Spelling. I think you need to work on those Three things. Im sure you will get better as time goes on but for now I have to Deny Access to such a powerful Title at this time. Once your RP's gain the things discussed we shall then see another RP Sample and go from there..

Aika Seiren

I shall Await your Sample.

Tymee Alpha

I enjoyed your RP Sample quite a lot. I think that the Fruit you have chosen is perfect for your character (Even your FC uses Ice in the anime - so thats cool. Razz ) Its an absolute Pleasure to give you the Title of Super Nova and a 187,400,000 Beli Bounty. Your Level has been boosted 26 Levels. You are now able to Roll of Soul Jewel (Level 5) ~ Cant wait to see what you do on the RP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate Positions Registration
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next