Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Alpha and Omega W.i.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toriera

Toriera

Berries : 300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Alpha and Omega W.i.P. Empty
PostSubject: Alpha and Omega W.i.P.   Alpha and Omega W.i.P. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 am

Task Name: Found out!
Task Tier: T1
Task Details:
Enemies: Group of ten T1 men. The men are all wearing black suits with sunglasses with the a burning heart symbol. The men have a array of weapons with five having stun sticks.
Burning Heart:
The Goons:

Arc/Plot Name: Alpha and Omega
Arc/Plot Tier: T2
Locations:

1. East Blue - Shell Island
  2. East Blue- Shell Island
  3. East Blue - Kurai Shima
  4. East Blue - Kurai Shima
  5. East Blue - Kurai Shima

Arc/Plot Details:
  1. While on Shell Island hunting for information on her "Family" Toriera is attacked by a group of what she first believes to be Pirates, but soon learn the men in black are agents sent by a man calling himself her Uncle. She will have to fight her way through the sell agents before learning the truth from them and learning where this so called Uncle is hiding.
  2. After beating the agents Toriera learn of their ship in the habor and

(Everything from your character's involvement to the conversations you have with people to what goes on for each topic within the plot/arc goes in this section.)
Enemies: (This section is more so for bosses, if there are any throughout your plot or arc.)
Notes: (Anything else that cannot be placed into the other sections will go here, such as a list of people you intend to RP with throughout it.)
Back to top Go down

Alpha and Omega W.i.P.
Page 1 of 1