Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:51 am

Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi Da0

Name: Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi
Element: EXPLOSIONS! Mostly of the fiery variety, though there are some special versions.
Style: Devil Fruit: Priming an explosive
Description: This ability is an improved version of the Pamu Pamu no Mi that most people are familiar with.

The big difference between how it's normally used and how Kira uses it is this: Kira can prime an object, and turn it into a bomb. She can then trigger this bomb manually, or set it to explode when a certain emotion is felt or a certain word is said. This ability cannot be used on organic objects such as a tree or an animal, though it can be used on any non-organic object ranging from a coin to a wardrobe. The user can also prime parts of their body.

When an object is primed, a mark appears on it. This mark appears as a cat-like skull, and if it is removed, it will reappear elsewhere on the object. The only way to defuse an object is to completely destroy it, or break it up into small enough pieces that the mark won't fit on it. The size of the mark, as well as the detonation used, determines the size of the explosion that would happen.

The marks take the most energy to use. Most detonations expend significantly less energy. Multiple marks can be detonated at once, though more energy will be used to do so.

For cooldowns regarding multiple marks, reference the following conversions:
- 1 Huge mark = 2 Large marks = 6 Medium marks = 12 Small marks = 24 Tiny marks
- 1 Large mark = 3 Medium marks = 6 Small marks = 12 Tiny marks
- 1 Medium mark = 2 Small marks = 4 Tiny marks
- 1 Small mark = 2 Tiny marks

IMPORTANT NOTE: Detonations do not damage or destroy the marked objects. Also, ignore all the conversions and whatnot. The math will all be done by me.

Special Abilities:
+ The user is resistant to any type of explosions, making them take 75% damage and they won't get knocked back as far as a normal person would. However, none of her marks can be detonated while she is in water, whether they're automatic or manual.

Name: Prime (Base of the Fruit)
Description:
Kira puts her hand on an object, such as a coin or a vase. She may put her hand on an object for however long she wants, and can expend however much energy she needs, and then says the word "prime". After saying this word, a mark appears. The size of this mark depends on the time and energy spent creating it. This ability is required to use before any other part of the devil fruit can be used. The marks can look like anything from a tree to a shadow, but it will always be two-dimensional. Kira can only manifest as many marks as she has levels. (Huge marks count as 5)

Kira can manifest a mark on her body, but with a price. She will take the effects of the explosion, with the damage reduced by her natural resistance to explosions. Doing this halves the range of the explosion, but allows Kira to aim the explosion and make it do 25% more damage.

In order to detonate a bomb manually, Kira must put her thumb on top of her fist, as if she were pushing a button.

There are 5 tiers of marks, each with a different rank:
Any detonation can be used with any mark, regardless of rank.

(F) - Tiny marks can be primed with a thought. The explosion is very small, and affects a 1-3 meter radius depending on the detonation used. Using this mark requires no energy. They are as big as the user's fingertip. 

(D) - Small marks require the word to be whispered, as if you are mumbling to yourself. The explosion affects a 3-7 meter radius depending on the detonation used. Using this mark is as taxing as jumping. They are as big as the user's palm.

(C)- Medium marks require the word to be said out loud, as if you are talking to someone. The explosion covers a 4-10 meter radius depending on the detonation used. Using this mark is as taxing as punching someone at full force. They are as big as the user's full hand, as well as half the length of their forearm.

(B) - Large marks require the word to be said loudly, but not necessarily at a shout, as if you are raising your voice to talk over the noise in a cafeteria. The explosion covers a 10-20 meter radius depending on the detonation used. Using this mark requires as much energy as running the 100-meter dash twice in a row. This mark as as big as the user's full body.

(A) - Huge marks require the word to be shouted, as if you are letting out a war cry. The explosion covers a 20-50 meter radius depending on the detonation used. Using this mark is as taxing as getting the shit beaten out of you to the point of hospitalization. This mark is as large as a building.

Strengths:
+ Kira can mark as many objects as she wants at a time.
+ Once a mark is placed, Kira can be anywhere in the world, and it'll stay.

Weaknesses:
- Using larger marks puts Kira at risk, and in some cases, she can die after creating it.
- Kira must be able to touch the object she wants to prime.
- The capabilities of this mark are severely limited if the user cannot speak.
Duration: Placing all marks is instantaneous, though the mark will last as long as they aren't detonated or diffused.
Cooldown: The cooldown is different for each tier of mark:
- Tiny mark: 2 posts
- Small mark: 3 posts
- Medium mark: 4 posts
- Large mark: 8 posts
- Huge mark: Once per thread

Name: Dynamite Detonation
Description: Kira detonates a mark, causing it to spark and sizzle like a fuse on dynamite, then explodes, like one would expect from a stick of dynamite.

Explosions Radius for Each Mark:
- Tiny: 1 meter
- Small: 3 meters
- Medium: 4 meters
- Large: 10 meters
- Huge: 20 meters

Strengths:
+ Most simple
+ Requires the least energy

Weaknesses:
- Weakest detonation
- Takes a moment to detonate
- Sizzling and sparks are noticeable, so someone could defend against it with good enough reactions
Duration: N/A Instantaneous
Cooldown: 2 posts. +1 for every Medium mark detonated after the first.

Name: Fiery Detonation
Description: Kira detonates a mark, causing it to sizzle, emit heat, and causes the object to start inflating. After a second, the object explodes into a large fireball, setting flammable objects on fire and burning enemies.

- Tiny: 3 meters
- Small: 7 meters
- Medium: 10 meters
- Large: 20 meters
- Huge: 50 meters

Strengths:
+ Causes a large explosion
+ Great for causing a panic or destroying evidence

Weaknesses:
- Doesn't do much damage aside from burns
- Takes time to build up and pop
- Can easily hurt the user if they're not careful
Duration: N/A Instantaneous
Cooldown: 4 posts +1 post for every small mark detonated after the first.

Name: Shockwave Detonation
Description: Kira triggers a mark, causing it to loudly pop instantly and create a powerful shockwave. This shockwave is almost invisible aside from a visible distrotion in the air, similar to the distortions one would see in high temperatures. This detonation feels hot and knocks people back, but doesn't do any damage unless the person or object is knocked into a wall or other hard, solid object.

- Tiny: 2 meters
- Small: 5 meters
- Medium: 7 meters
- Large: 15 meters
- Huge: 30 meters

Strengths:
+ Doesn't do damage, but can shatter glass and knock people out, making this detonation good for taking living hostages.
+ The detonation is instant, so there isn't any time to react to it.

Weaknesses:
- Very loud and noticeable
- Creates a mess, so evidence will be left
- Doesn't do any damage by itself, so it's pretty much useless unless used indoors.
Duration: N/A Instantaneous.
Cooldown: 4 posts +2 posts per additional Small mark detonated.

Name: Silent Detonation
Description: Kira triggers a mark which inflates for a bit before causing a silent explosion. This explosion is completely silent, and anything that is affected by this cannot make sound, whether the affected thing is organic or not. So any creature affected will become completely silent, including talking, footsteps, and even breaking things. This explosion does not cause a shockwave, so it doesn't knock things back. The explosion looks like an expanding black hole that extends outwards for the range before dissipating.

- Tiny: 3 meters
- Small: 7 meters
- Medium: 10 meters
- Large: 20 meters
- Huge: 50 meters

Strengths:
+ Completely Silent, so it's very hard to notice and won't create evidence.
+ Good for utility whether it's for sneaking or keeping information from going out.

Weaknesses:
- Doesn't do any damage or knock people back, so it can't be used offensively.
- Explosion expands more slowly than other detonations, making it easy to avoid if you notice it coming.
- Doesn't make someone invisible or anything else like that, so they can still be noticed in any way that isn't sound. I.E. Sight or Touch
Duration: Detonates instantly, but the explosion takes a post to reach the full range of the detonation. The silence lasts for 3 posts. If the victim is willing, it can last up to 10 posts. The effect can be removed at will after 3 posts.
Cooldown: 5 posts + 2 posts for each Small mark.

Name: Erasing Detonation
Description: Kira triggers a mark, causing it to explode, but without sound or a shockwave. Instead, the explosion merely destroys whatever Kira desires it to, whether it is a painting, a wall, or even a person. After the detonation, there is no sign that the explosion happened, other than whatever was there, is now gone. Only 1 mark can be used to trigger this at a time. The mark emits an intimidating aura for 1 post before exploding. NPCs that are B-Rank or lower do not have the will to overcome it, and are paralyzed while they are in it's range, whether they are the target or not.

- Tiny: 1 meter
- Small: 3 meters
- Medium: 4 meters
- Large: 10 meters
- Huge: 20 meters

Strengths:
+ Leaves no evidence, including anything that a person might be wearing or holding.
+ NPCs that are rank B or lower cannot withstand the aura the mark emits before popping, rendering them essentially paralyzed.

Weaknesses:
- Can only target one thing at a time, and can't hit anything else
- If a part of whatever's being erased is outside of the explosion's range, it won't be erased.
- Takes time to explode, and has a limited detonation range, which gives targets a chance to escape.
Duration: 1 post, then pops
Cooldown: 8 posts +2 posts for each small mark detonated after the first.

Name: Implosion Detonation
Description: Kira detonates a mark, and instead of inflating, it caves in before popping. After it pops, a large gravitational pull is created, forcibly pulling in everything within range with gradually increasing force. It then implodes, dealing damage to everything caught in it. Does more damage if things collide. Only 1 mark can be detonated this way at a time.

- Tiny: 2 meters
- Small: 5 meters
- Medium: 8 meters
- Large: 15 meters
- Huge: 30 meters

Strengths:
+ Forcibly moves people
+ Does a lot of damage

Weaknesses: 
- Indiscriminate, so it will pull in and damage everything in range, including the user.
- Can be avoided if you notice the signs early enough. (Pebbles rolling towards somewhere, "wind" drawing objects to it, etc.)
- Doesn't have the biggest range
Duration: Pops instantly and explodes after 2 posts.
Cooldown: Once per thread

Last edited by Sp8ke on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:32 am

So,the masterpiece is finally done? I can safely say that it's met my expectations quite well. I can see the detail and effort that went into this set. However there are always questions or tweaks for almost any skillset.

For example, how might these marks effect equipment and artifacts (I assume a mark must fit on said item to be able to function)however I feel there ought to be some safeguard for valuable items or weapons people may have poured a great deal of time and money into (not to say they should be invulnerable indefinitely). Perhaps a certain level/size of mark can be used to damage or break an equal or lower level of item? Or only a specific type of detonation can be valid?

Also, just so I get my head wrapped around it, the marks which have been primed add extra posts of cooldown to the techniques (and the techniques have a separate,shorter cooldown if used without a remote detonation)?

Also,I like the Erasing Detonation, but to be able to wipe out a lower level character completely seems unfair. Perhaps have it as a higher rank with limitations or make some adjustments. Such as continual contact with the target must be held (gives a sense of the impending erasure and a chance to free oneself before oblivion).

Other than that I don't think I can find much else to discuss. Give those a shot and we'll try and wrap this up (I know it's been long in the waiting).
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:58 am

Lucky Wilshire wrote:
So,the masterpiece is finally done? I can safely say that it's met my expectations quite well. I can see the detail and effort that went into this set. However there are always questions or tweaks for almost any skillset.

For example, how might these marks effect equipment and artifacts (I assume a mark must fit on said item to be able to function)however I feel there ought to be some safeguard for valuable items or weapons people may have poured a great deal of time and money into (not to say they should be invulnerable indefinitely). Perhaps a certain level/size of mark can be used to damage or break an equal or lower level of item? Or only a specific type of detonation can be valid? This is kind of a touchy subject for this fruit, and I understand the worry. Every piece of equipment, whether it's a ship, armor, or a weapon, has a durability. Nothing is safe when it comes to breaking and destruction. Probably the best way to fix the problem here would be to change how the fruit works a bit. Whatever is marked by the fruit doesn't sustain any damage from the explosion. So if I marked a sword or a ship, it would not break. However, everything around it that isn't part of the marked object would be damaged. (Holy crap that's actually really cool. I'm a genius. XD)

Also, just so I get my head wrapped around it, the marks which have been primed add extra posts of cooldown to the techniques (and the techniques have a separate,shorter cooldown if used without a remote detonation)? The detonations have longer cooldowns for every mark detonated after the first. I'll give you an example. Let's say I detonate a Medium mark, as well as 4 Small marks and 6 tiny marks at the same time with the Fiery Detonation. (That's a lot, I'm never gonna actually detonate that many.) The cooldown on Fiery Detonation is "4 posts +1 post for each Small mark detonated after the first." For ease of reference, the biggest mark is always considered the first. So detonating the medium mark has a cooldown of 4 posts, but since I also detonated 4 Small marks, then there are already 4 more posts added onto the cooldown. But we've yet to account for the 6 tiny marks that I'm detonating here. Since, in the table I included, 2 tiny marks is the equivalent of 1 small mark, then 6 tiny marks is the equivalent of 3 small marks. Therefore, you've added 3 more posts onto that cooldown. So the 4 from the first mark (medium) plus the 4 from the small marks and the 3 from the tiny marks would mean that the cooldown in that scenario is 11 posts. 

(Oh god, kill me. I just included math into my Devil Fruit. >.<)

Also,I like the Erasing Detonation, but to be able to wipe out a lower level character completely seems unfair. Perhaps have it as a higher rank with limitations or make some adjustments. Such as continual contact with the target must be held (gives a sense of the impending erasure and a chance to free oneself before oblivion). I could totally adjust the erasing detonation. That's the one that's based on the original idea I took this from, in which the killer uses his explosions to kill people without leaving any evidence. I'll change it how you said. I'll make it so that I have to be within the range for the Erasing Detonation to work, as well as make it take a post or two so that the victim has time to escape. I'll put limits on it too, so don't worry about that.

Other than that I don't think I can find much else to discuss. Give those a shot and we'll try and wrap this up (I know it's been long in the waiting).

That was a lot of stuff, so I'll just sum it up in bullet points here.

- Objects that are marked are not destroyed or damaged by the explosions
- Calculating cooldowns takes math, which I will take care of for you, don't worry about it. >.<
- Erasing Detonation will emit an eerie aura for 1 post before exploding, and I have to be within it's range to detonate it. Also, I'll be limiting what it can erase. (Please note that the Erasing Detonation only erases the target, so I'm not destroyed by it.)
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:10 am

I adjusted the things.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyMon May 23, 2016 8:48 am

Sounds like you'll have a blast with this. Sorry for your ordeal in developing all this. Have fun with it- you've earned it.

Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi S0NyVSn

Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:04 am

Transfer to new format Please and Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Silvers wrote:
Transfer to new format Please and Thanks!

I was planning to do so, however it might take a while because life things and this fruit is a mess.

So please be patient, if you will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi   Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kira's Evolved Pamu Pamu no Mi
Page 1 of 1