Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Advertisement Event!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Advertisement Event! Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Advertisement Event! 2v2xZVs

Advertisement Event! A6yezSO

"It is Destiny That we meet here.."

Welcome one and All! This Event is to celebrate the grand reopening(Or Revamping) Of the site!! First off I would like to say I appreciate everyone that has stuck with us this far and I am excited for the future as well as the good times to come! This event will hold many Prizes including new things that are coming out very soon! This event is very simple. First off you are going to choose one of the Ads listed below, Copy the Code- Then go to as many RP sites as you can in order to Advertise. Make sure to post it in their Advertisement Section and to follow their rules! If they want to post their Advertisement on our site they are more than welcome to do so, But in return ours must be on their site. Now. In order to track everyone's Points you will post *ONCE* on this thread with all of the sites you have Advertised on. At the end of the Event the Advertisements will be counted up and there will be three major winners. 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place- Depending on how many advertisements you have posted will determine your prizes and rewards! This Event will last until NOV. 17th 2016. I wish you all luck!

-Azure D. Snow, Captain of the Heaven's Winter.

Advertisement Event! 3XGgc4c

"It is Destiny that we have met here- On the seas of fate.. I wonder what path lays before you."

The Jeweled Seas RP is a Free, Non Cannon One Piece Forum that relies directly on its members choices for changes within its world. Will you become a Blood thirsty pirate? Maybe you would take the role of a courageous Marine Or a Wild Revolutionary! You may even want to walk on a darker side of life as a Mafia member Or run your own Guild. This RP is unlike any other you have written upon; Each Class has its perks, Each Race has its own bonuses, And with each Character lies a uniqueness that cannot be duplicated.

When entering the Jeweled Seas RP you will be given the chance to Roll multiple times for a "Soul Jewel", "Haki", And other things that will give your character a unique twist. Our Wanted Board Systems give the feeling of taking on bounties by hunting pirates down and on the Reverse side you may pick up Assassination Or Kidnapping Jobs.. The Jeweled Seas World is far more vast than you may believe! Constant discovery of unknown Lands and Islands riddle this incredible world. You can even Take a few Islands for yourself! It can be done with a little bit of effort and time with your Crew-Gang-Group-Guild Whatever you may be! You Can take your territory and fortify.

In this RP Devil fruits are not as easy to obtain and can be found around the world and sold if you wish which makes things quite interesting. We have a unique treasure chest system that can be rolled in order to gain Extra EXP, Treasures, Items, Name Glows, Chat Box Icons- Ect. The Jeweled Seas RP is your home away from home! Register Now and Find out the Destiny that awaits you!

http://www.jeweledseas.com/

Code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3XGgc4c.png?2[/img]

[color=#ffff00]
[i]"It is Destiny that we have met here- On the seas of fate.. I wonder what path lays before you."[/i][/color]
[color=#cc00ff]
The Jeweled Seas RP is a Free, Non Cannon One Piece Forum that relies directly on its members choices for changes within its world. Will you become a Blood thirsty pirate? Maybe you would take the role of a courageous Marine Or a Wild Revolutionary! You may even want to walk on a darker side of life as a Mafia member Or run your own Guild. This RP is unlike any other you have written upon; Each Class has its perks, Each Race has its own bonuses, And with each Character lies a uniqueness that cannot be duplicated.

When entering the Jeweled Seas RP you will be given the chance to Roll multiple times for a "Soul Jewel", "Haki", And other things that will give your character a unique twist. Our Wanted Board Systems give the feeling of taking on bounties by hunting pirates down and on the Reverse side you may pick up Assassination Or Kidnapping Jobs.. The Jeweled Seas World is far more vast than you may believe! Constant discovery of unknown Lands and Islands riddle this incredible world. You can even Take a few Islands for yourself! It can be done with a little bit of effort and time with your Crew-Gang-Group-Guild Whatever you may be! You Can take your territory and fortify.

In this RP Devil fruits are not as easy to obtain and can be found around the world and sold if you wish which makes things quite interesting. We have a unique treasure chest system that can be rolled in order to gain Extra EXP, Treasures, Items, Name Glows, Chat Box Icons- Ect. The Jeweled Seas RP is your home away from home! Register Now and Find out the Destiny that awaits you! [/color]

Advertisement Event! Oqqkcz7

"It is Destiny that we have met here- On the seas of fate.. I wonder what path lays before you."

In this RP Devil fruits are not as easy to obtain and can be found around the world and sold if you wish which makes things quite interesting. We have a unique treasure chest system that can be rolled in order to gain Extra EXP, Treasures, Items, Name Glows, Chat Box Icons- Ect. The Jeweled Seas RP is your home away from home! Register Now and Find out the Destiny that awaits you!

Code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Oqqkcz7.png?2[/img]

[color=#ffff00]
[i]"It is Destiny that we have met here- On the seas of fate.. I wonder what path lays before you."[/i][/color]
[color=#cc00ff]

In this RP Devil fruits are not as easy to obtain and can be found around the world and sold if you wish which makes things quite interesting. We have a unique treasure chest system that can be rolled in order to gain Extra EXP, Treasures, Items, Name Glows, Chat Box Icons- Ect. The Jeweled Seas RP is your home away from home! Register Now and Find out the Destiny that awaits you! [/color]

Advertisement Event! BSOFuKr

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bSOFuKr.png?2[/img]

[color=#ffff00]
[color=#cc00ff]

Advertisement Event! P6jdswd

Code:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/p6jdswd.png?2[/img]

[color=#ffff00]
[color=#cc00ff]

Last edited by Destiny on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 pm

One advertisement placed thus far on my part, will edit with further sites if I manage to get to them:

Site Ads :
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation
First Generation
James Smith

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Ads:

Hi.
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation
First Generation
James Smith

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:23 am

Bump, is this still a thing?
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Event Extended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:34 am

Ana: 100,000 Gold Coins and 2 Gods Chests for winning my default in second.

Kino: 1,700,000 Gold Coins and 3 Gods Chests For Winning In first.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:34 am

Ana's Chests
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

The member 'Azure Snow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'God Chest' :
Advertisement Event! Jtpbtmp Advertisement Event! MwEt4Pk
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am

Kino's Chests.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am

The member 'Azure Snow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'God Chest' :
Advertisement Event! GGuodB1 Advertisement Event! Jtpbtmp Advertisement Event! GGuodB1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisement Event!   Advertisement Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisement Event!
Page 1 of 1