Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Devil fruit List

Go down 
+18
Kaijo Okinaga
Yukiko
Poppas Bomba
TrillionTrillaTunka
Johnny Ringo
gokol
ChikoritaTrainer
Destiny
Vincent
Birb
Lucky Wilshire
Prankster
Mitty Minki
Saionji Ruriko
Truthseeker
Lolly Ze Kandi
Blizzard
Azure Snow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Devil fruit List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:24 am

Lelouch
Okay, Lelouch, you have a pretty good sample, here. I would really like to give you this fruit,however, where it's powerful enough to require an RP sample I feel I have to be somewhat stricter when it comes to grading it. Your content is fine, but the grammar and spelling fall a bit short. I'll provide a selection and offer some of the corrections I notice (and maybe if you could do the same for the whole thing I might be able to pass this).
--------------------------------------------------------------

The world itself is filled with nothing more than pain and chaos. It's (There's) almost a greater chance that you will flown (frown) more than smile By(from) the time you wake up til the time you go to sleep. Why is that (“Why is that?”,) one might ask: because the world itself is crying. I mean can't you tell by it's (its) weeping shores. Can't you tell that the earth is crying once(when) it rain(s) or how mad it is once(as) lightening strike(s). Those that are foolish enough to believe that the world is a happy place are the worst of all. Wyatt of the rebellion is someone, no, something (something) in it's(its) own way (an odd sentence for a player character,but regardless). Did you all know that although each commander is in the revolutionary army each one has thier(their) very own end game.(?) Wyatt stayed up every night thinking(about that) that very thing. That is why the- No!!! that is how(how) the world government beat the rebels. Because of this very thing nobody cares for the revolutionary army like they use to; hell, most think thier(they're) just a myth to scare young nobles in bed at night. Oh, so many things flew threw Wyatt('s) head about the matter. Wyatt wasn't no push over. However, he was not as strong as the current commanders at the moment.  Well that's what everyone think (thought). Wyatt was never one to give up on the long forgotten human will that is 'hope'. The one thing that actually gave the World Government its power. Wyatt took a journey to discover the truth of the world. A truth he would gladly die for. as You see his end game wasn't very clear: Should he fight for justice,should he free(fight) for freedom, or should he fight for change.? It was clear to him that he should fight for: A NEW WORLD ORDER! !!!

Sebastien
A very enjoyable read. I loved the spy/infiltration vibe you created (plus I had some funky tunes playing while I read which complimented it perfectly). There were only very minor spelling slip-ups here and there,but never enough to detract from the overall smoothness of the tale(just be careful to keep it in past tense). Nicely paced and precise combat descriptions. The suave nature of Leo gave me a snicker or two as well. Nice job, I think it'll be a fine tool in your hands (to save some space I'll leave off the big stamp and simply say: APPROVED.) The previous owner has not been active in a very long time, so I'd much prefer your giving it a good home.

Sp8ke
I'm sorry I can't have a moderately positive response for each of you, but as it stands: mythic zoans are random finds or special awards (I don't know if we'd make a special event for anything like that or not). And sadly the backup fruit you've provided is more or less the Mero Mero no Mi, which is in someone's possession. Now, the owner of the Mero Mero has been on much more recently. I could possibly make the same exception as Leo, given enough time of inactivity, but as it stands I can't quite fulfill your desires here. If you were set on these, then perhaps simply waiting for a special mythic event we might whip up or possibly waiting out the time out for the Mero Mero.(and go fruitless for a time) I realize that these are to fit with your character motif, so I'm sorry to put a kink in that,but if you were willing to attempt another fruit maybe I could help you out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:02 am

Ok that should do it Bump
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Lelouch
I'll be honest, it's a close thing to grade.I try to be very particular when grading powerful fruits, but you do show a marked improvement. I expect you will grow and adapt your writing style the more you write in-thread. Again,please be very careful to proofread your posts before posting so that this same thing doesn't keep happening to you.All in all it was a smoother read, with some retained spelling and grammar errors. I feel these can be conquered in time, but I think the writing opportunity shouldn't be restricted to you after all you've tried. I'll approve this one and we'll discuss your skillset when you're ready for that.

Devil fruit List - Page 2 S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Username: Uri
Date: 6/8/16
Fruit Taken: Kaze Kaze no Mi
Why This fruit? Being a Winged who is merely limited to gliding, Uri would use this fruit’s power to help her travel longer distances whist in a sense flying. However since the user can actually turn into wind when they have consumed this fruit this can especially help her escape tight situations, considering Uri gets into trouble a lot. (Plus considering wind is somewhat invisible it can let her cause trouble easier without getting detected). In addition to this, the element of wind can be regarded as a metaphor of freedom as wind cannot be contained which is similar to Uri as her hyper-activeness and ability to somehow get out of many situations can be compared to the wind.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Devil fruit List - Page 2 NoelfBW

Uri wrote:
Username: Uri
Date: 6/8/16
Fruit Taken: Kaze Kaze no Mi
Why This fruit? Being a Winged who is merely limited to gliding, Uri would use this fruit’s power to help her travel longer distances whist in a sense flying. However since the user can actually turn into wind when they have consumed this fruit this can especially help her escape tight situations, considering Uri gets into trouble a lot. (Plus considering wind is somewhat invisible it can let her cause trouble easier without getting detected). In addition to this, the element of wind can be regarded as a metaphor of freedom as wind cannot be contained which is similar to Uri as her hyper-activeness and ability to somehow get out of many situations can be compared to the wind.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaTrainer

ChikoritaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Username: ChikoritaTrainer
Date: 6/10/2016
Fruit Taken: Inu-Inu no mi model: Wolf
Why This fruit? he can go super fast to an area far away because he has like, 3 jobs (a hobby, an affiliation, and an occupation) He may or may not have attempted to eat all of his dad's devil fruits in his stash (like all 2), and was stopped after the first one by both his dad and his subconcious.
Back to top Go down
gokol

gokol

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Date: June 12 2016
Fruit Taken: Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Kabutomushi (Bug-Bug Fruit, Rhinoceros Beetle Form)Username: Gokol
Why This fruit? One of my Future character would be using a Living armor who ate it like an Armor would. Some newer ideas including someone owning a Kawugatamushi one and it possibly being a family heriloom some how. I also want Ame ame for character that I probably going to probably to do first, but I got some ideas before doing that too. I got to finsh figuring out how this place works, before I make my first character.
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Devil fruit List - Page 2 0VGawDp

ChikoritaTrainer wrote:
Username: ChikoritaTrainer
Date: 6/10/2016
Fruit Taken: Inu-Inu no mi model: Wolf
Why This fruit? he can go super fast to an area far away because he has like, 3 jobs (a hobby, an affiliation, and an occupation) He may or may not have attempted to eat all of his dad's devil fruits in his stash (like all 2), and was stopped after the first one by both his dad and his subconcious.
Back to top Go down
Lolly Ze Kandi

Lolly Ze Kandi

Berries : 2,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:37 pm

Devil fruit List - Page 2 0VGawDp

gokol wrote:
Date: June 12 2016
Fruit Taken: Mushi Mushi no Mi, Model: Kabutomushi (Bug-Bug Fruit, Rhinoceros Beetle Form)Username: Gokol
Why This fruit? One of my Future character would be using a Living armor who ate it like an Armor would. Some newer ideas including someone owning a Kawugatamushi one and it possibly being a family heriloom some how. I also want Ame ame for character that I probably going to probably to do first, but I got some ideas before doing that too. I got to finsh figuring out how this place works, before I make my first character.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo

Johnny Ringo

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:53 am

Username: Johnny Ringo
Date: 6/29/16
Fruit Taken: Bane-Bane no Mi (Spring Spring Fruit)
Why This fruit? Johnny enjoys having a good time and getting pretty wild, seeing as how a spring can be all over the place and pack quite a punch when wound up this fruit is a perfect description of himself as a character. He's also all about fighting with his own two hands, so having something to make him more effective in combat as a brawler of sorts is ideal. Johnny also enjoys having an air of unpredictability around him, so being able to bounce around and wreak havoc would be all kinds of fun.
Truth be told this is one of my favorite devil fruits and I have some rather nice ideas on how to utilize it effectively that I'd like to put into action.
Back to top Go down
TrillionTrillaTunka

TrillionTrillaTunka

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 5,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Suna Suna No Mi
Skill 2: Historian
Skill 3: could read or write any thing

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 12:23 am

Username: TrillionTrillaTunka
Date: 8/24/2016
Fruit Taken: Suna Suna No Mi ( sand sand fruit)
Why This fruit? This devil fruit was overlooked by many they wasn't thinking right. My using of the fruit will help alot of people or pissed them off. I feel this is one of the best Logia types out there.

Keep in mind Prankster is now dead...

Rain pours down heavily as four marine soldiers and one captain surround Trillion. Pointing thier rifles at him as the rain continues to fall on them. Trillion looked up to the rainy clouds as his body starts to become soggy like. The marines looked at him as he countinued to stare at the clouds. just look at his skin why is it saggy for. He must be sick or something. Yuck like damn how nasty is that. The rain stopped as Trillion looked back down at the marine captain holding out his hands he said nothing doing so. The marine captain looked and was shocked but hand cuffed him anyhow. Alrighty now your in luck buster the next prisoner ship isn't due here til three p.m tomorrow. So until than you'll be spending the night in holding ok mr. Trillion softly smiled as he was taking away as he was walking he was moving oddly strange. Like if your pants,shirt and socks was wet that the type of feeling. As he looked over he could see muddy puddles of water that annoyed him. He was soon placed in his cell as his body became all hard like wet mud turning hard. As water was dripping from his hair down to his face he begin to think. Out of all the things I get caught sleeping how lame to make matters crazier it started to rain how lame can that be. He began to slowly open and close his hands as they felt so dry pieces of sand even started to fall off of him. He laid down and took a nap waking up at about two p.m from the sound of the jailer banging on his cell. Wakey wakey time to go to the big house assface now get up. The jailer paused and looked at how Trillion was getting up as sand was all over the place. The dried up sand crumble off him while he was asleep as his skin now was youngful as ever. Don't try nothing funny the jailer yelled as he was opening Trillion cell. Trillion looked up after he got done opening and closing his hands faster now. Trillion smiled and said, oh don't you worry this won't be funny more like painful. The jailer screamed as a lot of sand came bursting from the holding cell room. This got the attention of other marine. Trillion looked up at the clear sky as the sun was beaming. His arm made out of pure sand as it was reforming into his hand.Trillion said, Damn I hate the rain I hate getting wet in general. But what's a shining sun without a little sand under it. Trillion walked out of his cell not even listening to the marines telling him not too. As he walked out the cell they open fire at him while he started to smile as sand started jumping everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Poppas Bomba

Poppas Bomba

Position : Agent
Berries : 1,050,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hot Shot
Skill 2: Hot Pocket
Skill 3: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:41 am

TrillionTrillaTunka wrote:
Username: TrillionTrillaTunka
Date: 8/24/2016
Fruit Taken: Suna Suna No Mi ( sand sand fruit)
Why This fruit? This devil fruit was overlooked by many they wasn't thinking right. My using of the fruit will help alot of people or pissed them off. I feel this is one of the best Logia types out there.

Keep in mind Prankster is now dead...

Rain pours down heavily as four marine soldiers and one captain surround Trillion. Pointing thier rifles at him as the rain continues to fall on them. Trillion looked up to the rainy clouds as his body starts to become soggy like. The marines looked at him as he countinued to stare at the clouds. just look at his skin why is it saggy for. He must be sick or something. Yuck like damn how nasty is that. The rain stopped as Trillion looked back down at the marine captain holding out his hands he said nothing doing so. The marine captain looked and was shocked but hand cuffed him anyhow. Alrighty now your in luck buster the next prisoner ship isn't due here til three p.m tomorrow. So until than you'll be spending the night in holding ok mr. Trillion softly smiled as he was taking away as he was walking he was moving oddly strange. Like if your pants,shirt and socks was wet that the type of feeling. As he looked over he could see muddy puddles of water that annoyed him. He was soon placed in his cell as his body became all hard like wet mud turning hard. As water was dripping from his hair down to his face he begin to think. Out of all the things I get caught sleeping how lame to make matters crazier it started to rain how lame can that be. He began to slowly open and close his hands as they felt so dry pieces of sand even started to fall off of him. He laid down and took a nap waking up at about two p.m from the sound of the jailer banging on his cell. Wakey wakey time to go to the big house assface now get up. The jailer paused and looked at how Trillion was getting up as sand was all over the place. The dried up sand crumble off him while he was asleep as his skin now was youngful as ever. Don't try nothing funny the jailer yelled as he was opening Trillion cell. Trillion looked up after he got done opening and closing his hands faster now. Trillion smiled and said, oh don't you worry this won't be funny more like painful. The jailer screamed as a lot of sand came bursting from the holding cell room. This got the attention of other marine. Trillion looked up at the clear sky as the sun was beaming. His arm made out of pure sand as it was reforming into his hand.Trillion said, Damn I hate the rain I hate getting wet in general. But what's a shining sun without a little sand under it. Trillion walked out of his cell not even listening to the marines telling him not too. As he walked out the cell they open fire at him while he started to smile as sand started jumping everywhere.

Approved based on chat-box conversation.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko

Yukiko

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:07 am

Username: Yukiko
Date: 9/4/16
Fruit Taken: Bomu Bomu no Mi
Why This fruit? Having this fruit would allow Yukiko to empower her attacks and enhance her physical being through the use of explosions. Outside of combat usage, I feel as though she would be able to fulfill a more anarchic side to what it is a person of The Revolutionary Amy does. She would be able to be a general nuisance to the Marines through large scale vandalism and do just about anything both a metaphorical, and literal wrecking ball could do.
Back to top Go down
Poppas Bomba

Poppas Bomba

Position : Agent
Berries : 1,050,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hot Shot
Skill 2: Hot Pocket
Skill 3: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 2:28 am

Yukiko wrote:
Username: Yukiko
Date: 9/4/16
Fruit Taken: Bomu Bomu no Mi
Why This fruit? Having this fruit would allow Yukiko to empower her attacks and enhance her physical being through the use of explosions. Outside of combat usage, I feel as though she would be able to fulfill a more anarchic side to what it is a person of The Revolutionary Amy does. She would be able to be a general nuisance to the Marines through large scale vandalism and do just about anything both a metaphorical, and literal wrecking ball could do.

Devil fruit List - Page 2 GtntCKs
Back to top Go down
Kaijo Okinaga

Kaijo Okinaga

Berries : 8,560

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:58 am

Username: Kaijo Okinaga
Date: 9/19/2016
Fruit Taken: Soru Soru no Mi (Soul Soul Fruit)
Why This fruit? I was planning on, eventually down the line not necessarily right away, making it to where the user of the fruit can steal a dying soul away from a fallen enemy to make a unique cursed blade out of their Soul. I don't have anything specifically made out yet as I'm starting at lvl 0 lol. I plan on being a Blacksmith and I think this will help make my character a little more unique than others, basically.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm

What other things do you plan on doing with the fruit? In what way will you use it?

Kaijo Okinaga wrote:
Username: Kaijo Okinaga
Date: 9/19/2016
Fruit Taken: Soru Soru no Mi (Soul Soul Fruit)
Why This fruit? I was planning on, eventually down the line not necessarily right away, making it to where the user of the fruit can steal a dying soul away from a fallen enemy to make a unique cursed blade out of their Soul. I don't have anything specifically made out yet as I'm starting at lvl 0 lol. I plan on being a Blacksmith and I think this will help make my character a little more unique than others, basically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Kaijo Okinaga

Kaijo Okinaga

Berries : 8,560

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:03 am

I'm not planning on this being 100% about battle. So, the Demon Swords thing was the most I had when I wanted this. Another reason I /wanted/ it was due to the fact that it's not 100% explained in the Anime yet, and I'd find it fun making stuff up as I go before it's fully explained.

How else would I use it? Mainly for scouting and the such. What I was planning on was having a set amount of souls I can gather up from NPC's and another set for PC's (Might make those unlimited. Or limited, since I'm not going on a killing spree more than likely.) From there I would use the Souls in my skills (NPC, I was planning on PC's for Demon Swords) The NPC techniques could be used for things such as scouting areas within a specific range, blinding opponents, maybe a power buff via merging souls with some drawbacks, maybe extracting souls while keeping them to their bodies, (kinda like Bleach w/ that soul chain when people die. Kinda for a use of interrogation.) But like I said, I wasn't planning on this being a fighting fruit, moreso a little uniqueness. Hope this was okay enough.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Kaijo Okinaga wrote:
I'm not planning on this being 100% about battle. So, the Demon Swords thing was the most I had when I wanted this. Another reason I /wanted/ it was due to the fact that it's not 100% explained in the Anime yet, and I'd find it fun making stuff up as I go before it's fully explained.

How else would I use it? Mainly for scouting and the such. What I was planning on was having a set amount of souls I can gather up from NPC's and another set for PC's (Might make those unlimited. Or limited, since I'm not going on a killing spree more than likely.) From there I would use the Souls in my skills (NPC, I was planning on PC's for Demon Swords) The NPC techniques could be used for things such as scouting areas within a specific range, blinding opponents, maybe a power buff via merging souls with some drawbacks, maybe extracting souls while keeping them to their bodies, (kinda like Bleach w/ that soul chain when people die. Kinda for a use of interrogation.) But like I said, I wasn't planning on this being a fighting fruit, moreso a little uniqueness. Hope this was okay enough.

Approved on provisional purposes that I see the application and like it. 

Devil fruit List - Page 2 Au1RKlT
Back to top Go down
OZ

OZ

Berries : 4,400,000

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Username: OZ
Date: 25/09/16
Fruit Taken: Hoshi Hoshi No Mi - Star Star Fruit
Why This fruit?
I want Shunji to discover this fruit at the end of his introductory arc. I plan to use the fruit as the 'cursed' item that the God of the island has been protecting for decades.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Devil fruit List - Page 2 NoelfBW

OZ wrote:
Username: OZ
Date: 25/09/16
Fruit Taken: Hoshi Hoshi No Mi - Star Star Fruit
Why This fruit?
I want Shunji to discover this fruit at the end of his introductory arc. I plan to use the fruit as the 'cursed' item that the God of the island has been protecting for decades.
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 4,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Username: Masayoshi
Date:  9/20/2015 9/28/2016
Fruit Taken: Cloud-Cloud Fruit/Kumo Kumo no Mi
Why This fruit? Well, as I said before in my earlier application, I think the cloud fruit is a great metaphor for what my character strives for: Freedom. I know I was inactive with the fruit, but I plan on using it to its potential on a consistent basis.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Masayoshi wrote:
Username: Masayoshi
Date:  9/20/2015 9/28/2016
Fruit Taken: Cloud-Cloud Fruit/Kumo Kumo no Mi
Why This fruit? Well, as I said before in my earlier application, I think the cloud fruit is a great metaphor for what my character strives for: Freedom. I know I was inactive with the fruit, but I plan on using it to its potential on a consistent basis.

RP Sample:

Re-approved. Go wild and try to be as active as possible~
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Question, Do i have to get my devil fruit again since it looks like i'm not marked anymore?
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Heartsmith wrote:
Question, Do i have to get my devil fruit again since it looks like i'm not marked anymore?

Yup, just fill out or copy/paste the format! Sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 8:39 am

Well that's probably what happens when i leave for a month for university, oh well. Here's my form and i used a rp sample from before which might fit this. If anything needs to be changed let me know.

Username: Heartsmith
Date: 10/7/2016
Fruit Taken: Tochi Tochi no Mi (Earth-Earth Fruit)
Why This fruit? Like most doctors in the series they have devil fruits as a means of defending themselves from enemies. The devil fruit can pack a punch back for when things get though around him and to protect people in need. As a pirate himself he's around the seas constant and needs some extra power to defend himself from incoming marines, other pirates and thieves.
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil fruit List   Devil fruit List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil fruit List
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next