Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Marine Position Registration

Go down 
+19
Blizzard
Kurohyou
Jack Silver
Bones!
Vephist D. Yhs
Damocles Tenebrous
Rori Allo
Ninth_Horseman
Prankster
Ser Random
Charlotte N. Bara
Egz
Eden D. Scythe
Raven Young
Azure Snow
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Lucky Wilshire
Destiny
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

Marine Position Registration Empty
PostSubject: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Marine Position Registration 7zkLipc

Marine Position Registration TX3yHrM

Marine Position Registration ZryyeHm
Requirements to be The Fleet Admiral:
+ Must have been a Former Admiral.
+ Must Have a Reputation of at least 400million.
+ Rank Y-Z required
+ Requires a majority ruling among the Admirals

Fleet Admiral: (Alberton X. Jewels "Wizard Hands")[Level: 97]

Fleet Admiral:

Marine Position Registration 0jvtjsf

Marine Position Registration IbN8xnk
Requirements to be Admiral:
+Must be a Former Vice Admiral
+Must have at least 300million Reputation.
+Default rank criterion of X-Z
+ Must receive a test's approval (and have previous position holder vacate their rank in some manner: 3 Admiral maximum)

Admiral: (Minamy Dragoon "The Black Dragon")[Level: 92]

Admiral:

Admiral: (Samantha Ethel "God Blade")[Level: 80]

Admiral:

Admiral: (Jeremy Cantena "Snake Demon")[Level: 70]

Admiral:

Marine Position Registration D8GsAtq
Requirements to be Vice Admiral:
+Must be a former Rear Admiral
+ Default rank criterion of A-SS (or upon special assignment)

Vice Admiral: (Crystal D. Terra "Gentle Breeze") [Level: 75]

Vice Admiral:

Vice Admiral: (Zerina Zayne "Flying Goddess") [Level: 83]

Vice Admiral:

Vice Admiral: (Jasmine Nova "Hell Fire") [Level: 70]

Vice Admiral:

Vice Admiral: (Open)
Vice Admiral: (Selyssa Quartz "Cherry Blossom")
Vice Admiral: (Silent Bones)

Marine Position Registration UPuwu9J
Requirements to be a Rear Admiral:
+ Rank will be achieved upon reaching rank B (or upon special assignment)

Rear Admiral: (Open)

Marine Position Registration V7fa1sh
Requirements For Cipher Pol: UNKNOWN

Cipher Pol 0: (Open), (Open)
Cipher Pol 1: (Prankster), (Open)
Cipher Pol 2: (Open), (Open)

Cipher Pol 3: (Open), (Open)
Cipher Pol 4: (Open), (Open)
Cipher Pol 5: (Open), (Open)

Cipher Pol 6: (Open), (Open)
Cipher Pol 7: (Open), (Open)

Cipher Pol 8: (Open), (Open)
Cipher Pol 9: (Open), (Open)

Code:

[b]Crew:[/b] (Name of Crew/ Group/ Or guild. If none put N/A)
[b]Position:[/b] (What Position?)
[b]Tier:[/b] (What Tier is your character)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How active can you be?)
[b]Why:[/b] (Why you should have the Position?)
[b]Sample:[/b] (500 or more word Sample as you playing as the Position selected)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Hopeful Promotion   Marine Position Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Crew: Marines
Position: Vice Admiral
Tier: 1
Activity: 
Code:
I have made it a very regular habit to check
on the site and its activity since my joining. I thoroughly enjoy
RPing and honestly I daydream about it a lot, so understandably I
would like to participate as often as I can. I would say I would be
active in some respect or another (even modding duties) each day; I
likely would not be absent longer than every second day (if
circumstance would force my absence, then I would try my best to
inform people beforehand).

Why:
Code:
I had created Yoric as an experienced man.
He was meant to have a difficult life,but through perseverance and a
great deal of time he would struggle to a position of notability. I
had created him as a bit of an older and wiser character, having
learned from an extensive past to better control situations and
subordinates. In fact his relationship with underlings was meant to
be a significant portion of his character. To have the clout I
imagined him with he would require a position of at least Vice
Admiral (I had hoped he might start with it and earned higher over
time, thus I am very excited about this opportunity).
Furthermore, unlike many characters who wish for higher positions for
the sake of infamy,bounty,treasure or the like, Yoric's greatest
motivation requires his being the highest position he can achieve in order to positively
shape the world (not simply for his own ego). Also, as one final
observation, I appear to be the only (or one of very few) person to
have chosen to side with the Marines. For the sake of something of a
better world balance, it would be nice to have a powerful, non-NPC
Marine floating around the Line.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Sample: As mid-day passed the sun struggled, with mixed results,to force its hopeful face through the grey clouds which seemed to choke most of the sky. As such, the atmosphere was dreary and the air held a sad chill. Dying embers sputtered within the smooth,marble fireplace; they crackled and sputtered weakly as their glow surrendered to sleep. Next to this mantle laid a violin nestled in its hand-carved stand by a caring hand. Not long ago had the owner placed his beloved instrument there while soaking in the tender warmth of the once lively fire. He now sat comfortably in his large,leather chair (an elegantly crafted centre-piece which drew the eye upon entering the room). Sinking deep into the plush cushioning,he held a large book in his right hand and leaned his left elbow on the chair's arm; this hand unthinkingly stroked the deep scar on his cheek, a once unhappy memory had adopted a second nature when his mind was occupied. He held a subdued grin on his face as his eyes automatically scanned the pages. An old history tome he had read before, but was compelled to appreciate again inexplicably. The thin beams of tenacious sunlight which lit his reading faded from view. He lowered his book,placed his hand on a worn,unvarnished spot on his desk and pushed his chair back. He turned himself toward the cracked window behind him. He could hear the tell-tale creaking of floorboards outside his office grow louder with hurried footsteps.
“Won't be long now.” He muttered to himself, leaning on his arm and peering through the glass as the clouds spat down droplets soon becoming streaks. The upset clouds grumbled and roared faintly in the distance. A hectic clattering shook the door which swung open abruptly.
“Vice Admiral Saint, sir, we're being summoned to supervise Tyaga Island. Hostilities have increased to a boiling point. We're to deploy and neutralize the aggressors as best we can. The ship was already mostly outfitted for service, all we need is your presence, sir. I apologize for my intrusion...sir. ” Spouted a tense-looking Marine as he entered unceremoniously. Yoric bowed his head and heaved a deep sigh. Glancing at his unfinished book he grasped the red strip to mark his page and slid it out to dangle from its spine. He shut the tome in his one hand and lightly placed on his desk: 'The Annals of The Tyaga Dynasty: vol. 1'. He swept up his sheathed blade leaning on the table's edge as he strode out of his office. He nodded his appreciation to his subordinate as he passed him through the doorway. The younger of the two mimicked the motion and followed on his commander's heels.
    Purposeful steps led him outside the base and onto the docks. Chilled drops kissed his face and trailed slowly down his cheeks. Two lines of ten soldiers each stood as attentive statues on either side of the dock awaiting his arrival. Somehow they had gotten the notion that he required a sort of 'red carpet' to find and enter his own ship; he could not completely repress the pride he felt from the display of loyalty.
“No need to stand on ceremony, gentlemen! All of you on board, have your wits about you!” The cloaked man bellowed assuredly. The men gave a whip-quick, mechanical salute and hustled up the angled plank. Once the last one remaining on dock, he planted his foot on the platform,grasped the railing and looked out on a tumultuous sea; he paused and continued his escalation onto the rocking ship. Once he gave them their heading they dropped the massive canvas, grasped the harsh winds and sailed Westward atop crashing waves. Once they drew near they could spy a host of fellow battleships encircling the island like a pack cornering their prey. Yoric ascended the high bridge with the wind tossing his coat's tail about viciously. As the once gentle drops battered him he called out to his crew.
“LISTEN UP MEN! This is an illustrious day,indeed. An island, a country and a culture hang in the balance today. Are we to be the hand outstretched to lift them from folly, or the fist to grind them into the ashes,forgotten by the world?! You will not be crushed by the responsibility of either outcome. I will take upon my shoulders the weight of these events, whatever may come about. You are to aid me in this time. I will act as head and you will be my hands to enact what I deem needed. My will is your will. Each and every one of you is part of a machine much greater than themselves. Your strength is its strength, you will support each other and you will support me. And together we climb to history's peak to be recognized for our sacrifices. I expect great things from all of you, now bring me that shore!”
“SIR. YES. SIR!!” The spirited crew roared back. The men flew about to their positions: pulling ropes taut, twirling the wheel and taking up their rifles. From within the cacophony of activity and weather Saint heard a muffled 'puru puru' coming from his wrist. Lifting his tiny den den mushi to his face he popped it open to listen to its message. The snail had adopted an austere expression and golden-yellow eyes.
“This is Admiral Cantena. Plans have changed,Saint. It's an all-out war-zone in there. As it turns out, this place has been a supplier to other warring nations along the Line. It seems they've been running all kinds of weapons and supplies and supposedly a massive stockpile of artificial Devil Fruits. Turns out the folks here have gotten fed up with the local government's war-mongering and have chosen to make it a domestic affair. This place is the lynch-pin for countless conflicts, and we simply cannot risk those 'Fruits' making it off this island. Neither can we have the head of the operation lost. Your task is to ensure that that v.i.p. is extracted safely for questioning on the extent of their operations; as well, you must keep all evacuating persons within the island by any means necessary. You'll likely find your target trying to make a getaway from his private dock on the South shore. He's described as having long hair, a gold tooth and a cane: fairly easy to spot... I know it's a hard order, but your compliance is a necessity: we're counting on you.”
“Understood.” Yoric said sullenly, lowering his transponder. He turned his eyes to Tyaga,where pillars of smoke rose, muddling with the dark clouds. As they reached land, Saint turned to his fellow Marine.
“Commodore Chance, I am leaving you in charge of the vessel until my return. I have been tasked with retrieving a v.i.p. and I task you with tranquilizing any personnel attempting to evacuate the island. Deadly force is permitted if need be. I should return within half an hour.” The Commodore gave his acceptance and Yoric hastened from the bridge and down the docking plank. As he departed he heard the temporary commanding officer reciting his orders to the crew who took up positions along the deck; each of them had their rifles at the ready and eyes dashing about.
The Vice Admiral trudged through the moist sand and into what appeared to be an abandoned stretch of town. The streets were filled with debris and many buildings lay in shambles: some still crumbling. In the far distance he could hear yelling, and felt the rumbling of explosions through the ground (causing the ruins to further deteriorate). Yoric knelt down in the street and closed his eyes. Activating his observation haki: a pulse expanded from him to encompass the area. He detected two life-signs, both of them lumbered toward the dock. Passing through buildings with new purpose and direction he cut corners and burst through doors efficiently. Exiting into a separate street he spied one target. Saint sized him up and evaluated him:
'6 foot 4 inches roughly, bald head, inexpert grip on cutlass, bleeding heavily and an injured right knee'. The man spotted him soon after,recognizing his uniform, as he made a spirited limp toward the dock past the Marine.
 “Yer not coming between me and a speedy getaway off this hell-hole, M'rine!” As the man approached he raised his blade to cut down the aggravating obstacle to his nearby escape. Yoric faced him head on, parted his legs, taking a single step forward.
“You have my condolences, you may not be my target,but I cannot allow your interference or your departure...” He said this more to himself,than the man,but as he did so he took a firm hold of the attacking wrist. Sweeping behind the man smoothly, he thrust his foot into the back of the injured knee, jerking the man backwards whilst pulling his grasped arm behind him and planting the blade's tip on his spine; with his left arm he wrapped around the neck which was forced back. Applying incredible pressure he cut off blood-flow and was soon holding a limp body and an incapacitated target. Gently he laid down the pacified brute, like a child into a crib. He had been scouring the town for roughly fifteen minutes and was set on meeting his promised time restriction.
Yoric focused again, this time on the remaining aura, when he was interrupted by another 'puru puru'. He feared his prediction was at hand, with the inevitable arriving he was nearly out of time. Bringing his communicator toward his face he received another call:
“Saint, you need to get out of there. This place has become too volatile, we don't have the forces available to breach and suppress; these shores are about to burst and the whole operation will be a failure. I hate that it should come to this, but containing this threat and these supplies supersedes even the acquisition of your target. I'm sorry, my hand's are tied: I'm initiating a Buster Call...you have ten minutes.”The message ended abruptly with a 'gacha' and Yoric, unphased, raced to the docks where he sensed his unwitting mark.
Past the rubble of a wall he caught first glimpse of his 'white rabbit' hobbling onto a small personal vessel. The Vice Admiral, stone faced, stamped onto the dock, without any attempt to mask his presence. The well-dressed man fiddled with ropes before whipping his head around to his hunter.
“Get off this boat you rat! Do you have any idea who I am? This island belongs to me! One step closer and I will gut you-” With each word which passed his lips Yoric took another unflinching step and with each step the man's voice grew more and more distressed. Without so much as a second thought, Yoric clenched his fists and let out a thunderous surge of his willpower; while his eyes dilated, the other man's went blank. Foam bubbled up from his gullet and he toppled forward onto Yoric (who had positioned his shoulder to catch the man). In a swift motion he lifted the man off his feet, onto his shoulder, spun on his heel and headed back toward his own vessel.
He could see his ship in the distance,but knew his time had run out. He heard a choir of rumbles and the island quaked like nothing before. The centre erupted in a red storm as shots made contact. The central conflict zone was targeted first and then the blast radius began to expand. Orange,red and yellow clouds bloomed instantly across the landscape. Yoric bolted to the plank which remained accessible, unhindered by his hefty cargo. He sensed a coming shot and gave an extra leap aside, it passed him, its wake shook his coat wildly and another shell detonated and blazed too close for comfort.
Rushing up the board his faithful crew left untouched, he reached the deck and ordered their immediate withdrawal from the rampant inferno being orchestrated. As they drew away from land the crew breathed a sigh of relief, not for their commanding officer,but for their own freedom from the Call. Yoric turned his head toward the hellish site, planting his captives feet down he gripped him by the back of the neck. Clamping down he wrenched the man from his sleep. Saint thrust him forward, feet dangling and hands clinging to the arm which lifted him.
“You. Will. Watch. This.” Yoric growled through clenched teeth. The weasel hung there,shocked, taking in the scene he knew he was responsible for. The blast waves flung their ships flag against the wind. The rain had halted. As they got further out to sea Yoric tossed his prisoner roughly to the damp floor.
“You have no power over me! You're just a pawn in the World Government's greedy hands! If you think that I'll-”
“Power?” Yoric cut the indignant man off.
“Let me give you a lesson.” The Marine said extending his arm to a soldier standing beside him. The man immediately complied by handing him his rifle.
“THIS is power.” He bellowed placing the barrel to the obliging soldiers head, pulling his trigger and expelling a red fountain out the back of his skull with a crash. The soldier's lifeless body collapsed to the deck with a 'thud'. Yoric paused and silence echoed.
“A true shame, that. Seemed like a stray bullet in the battle: wouldn't you say men?”
“SIR. YES. SIR!!”
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:10 pm

DEFINITELY APPROVED

If I had a letter grade to give this RP sample, it'd be an "A". The format of the post made it hard to read, but that was negligible and played little part in my review of this sample. Unfortunately, it wasn't an absolute perfect so there would be no "A+", but that's mainly due to the occasional lack of punctuation, or use of the wrong punctuation. Setting that aside, while I must admit a large part of my immersion in this post was thanks to the music I had playing that so happened to fit this sample extremely well, it only took the first paragraph for me to crack a smile and eagerly read the next. There was an oustanding amount of detail in this post that was done well enough not to cross into the realm of "embellishment" and "overdone", yet still deeply describe the situation and imagery. I could easily play the scene out in my head as if I were watching an actual movie.

One of the best parts about this sample to me was that it didn't follow cliches. The reasoning you gave me outside of the sample for becoming a Vice Admiral led me to assume things about your character, which vastly contrasted the ending that made me squeal in delight. If anything, I think this perfectly constituted what a Vice Admiral would have represented in the canon One Piece, and the fact that this role fits your character everso perfectly? All in all, this sample made me earnestly believe that Yoric was meant to be a Vice Admiral. As a matter of fact, if it was possible and this sample was made to gain a seat as an outright "Admiral", I would've pleasantly approved you for it too.

Simply because there was a lack of things I found difficult about your RP Sample, I don't have much to say about it. Instead, there are so many good points about this sample that I can't really list them all out, and as a result, this review isn't as long as I thought it was going to be. In the end, I approve this application without a second thought, and for once I'll actually take the initiative in giving what I believe to be an appropriate amount of reputation and level. Typically, I don't like determining these set numbers for myself, but I think this app warrants it. If there are no objections to the amount, it will turn out to be the set level and reputation you gain.

+ 275,000,000 Reputation.
+ 48,000 EXP (48,900 EXP total/level 28)

Last edited by Laplace on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steven M. Smith

Steven M. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Crew: N/A
[b POSITION:[/b] Rear Admiral
Tier: I
[b ]ACTIVITY:[/b] I should be on everyday and at most will miss two days.
Why: I wanted Steven to be a experienced a Marine but just had started to obtain real rank and I think the rear admiral position would be perfect.
[b SAMPLE:[/b] (500 or more word Sample as you playing as the Position selected)Steven stooped down to hand the flowers he had picked earlier to the little old lady. He had been picking flowers earlier that day in the hot sun so that they would feel special. Their family did not visit them anymore at the retirement home that she lived in so he felt obligated to do something for them.”How are you doing today Clair?” He had a smile on his face as he said this. See looked at him and gave a soft smile”Same as always I guess. My time is coming and I can’t spend it with the people I love.”She had a sad smile on her face now. Steven said ”Claire you don’t need them I will visit you to you stop ticking and hopefully that won’t be for a while.”

Steven was dressed in his usual white suit with the green band snaked around his left arm. He signed out and walked out into the cobble stone street. He went down a few streets and went back to what he was supposed to be doing. An infamous  pirate was located in the town and he was supposed to stop his actions. He walked over to a bar where many criminals were known to come for a drink or two. He put his fist out and coated it in Haki Then he sent his fist flying while muttering  “Chop Chop ebony cannon.” His black fist flew into the wooden door and smashed right through.”This is a Marine Raid everybody on the floor!!!” Steven yelled his face as hard as stone.

A few criminals were knocked out by the attack but there was still ten in there. They began to raise their weapons but when they saw who it was they stopped”Rear admiral what are you doing here!” Yelled a pirate. Steven turned towards him and ran as fast as he could and socked him right on the chin. the pirate fell back a step but Steven continued his onslaught until his back was against the wall. By then the pirate was a bloody mess.”I am going to say this once and one time only where is the Bloody Fang is.” The tension shot through the roof as everyone in the room grew silent. Then one man said ”Yeah i know where he is.”And he got up and gave a big toothy grin.” He is right here got a problem.” His mouth was a bloody maw and his teeth where all sharpened and crooked. The rear admiral looked him dead in his evil eyes and said”You are hereby under arrest.You can either come quietly or i can make you come with me and i hope you pick the latter.”

The bloody tooth swept back his greasy black hair readied his large bear like body and charged at the rear admiral. Steven cocked back his  fist and punched him on his cheek in mid air causing his teeth to go through his cheek., He flew over to the table and broke as he landed on it. Steven jumped in the air and brought down his heel which was coated in haki but the miscreant rolled to the side and his heel cause the stone floor to crack The Bloody Fang brought a fist to the rear admiral's jaw. It stung but Steven caught his arm and as he took a step back he flung him to the other side of the room.

The Bloody fang jumped this time trying to bite the rear admiral but he got caught in a headlock and his neck was snapped. Steven pulled out a den den mushi and reported what had happened in the bar and required a unit to come round up these pirates. All of them to scared to move after seeing that brief but intense fight.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:20 am

I do Agree with Laplace. Everything was set up perfectly in my opinion & It is a definite Yes from me for you being a Vice Admiral. The only reason I will not grant you an Admiral Position today is because I have plans with the current ones and I would like to see you RP as a Vice Admiral and work your way up anyways. Smile

Excellent Job.

+ 275,000,000 Reputation.
+ 48,000 EXP (48,900 EXP total/level 28)

-Crimson Snow

Lucky Wilshire wrote:
Activity: 
Code:
I have made it a very regular habit to check
on the site and its activity since my joining. I thoroughly enjoy
RPing and honestly I daydream about it a lot, so understandably I
would like to participate as often as I can. I would say I would be
active in some respect or another (even modding duties) each day; I
likely would not be absent longer than every second day (if
circumstance would force my absence, then I would try my best to
inform people beforehand).

Why:
Code:
I had created Yoric as an experienced man.
He was meant to have a difficult life,but through perseverance and a
great deal of time he would struggle to a position of notability. I
had created him as a bit of an older and wiser character, having
learned from an extensive past to better control situations and
subordinates. In fact his relationship with underlings was meant to
be a significant portion of his character. To have the clout I
imagined him with he would require a position of at least Vice
Admiral (I had hoped he might start with it and earned higher over
time, thus I am very excited about this opportunity).
Furthermore, unlike many characters who wish for higher positions for
the sake of infamy,bounty,treasure or the like, Yoric's greatest
motivation requires his being the highest position he can achieve in order to positively
shape the world (not simply for his own ego). Also, as one final
observation, I appear to be the only (or one of very few) person to
have chosen to side with the Marines. For the sake of something of a
better world balance, it would be nice to have a powerful, non-NPC
Marine floating around the Line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:27 pm

You are both very kind, thank you. I will try my very best to work up the ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 1:17 pm

After some deliberation, it's been decided that Wilshire will be receiving an additional 100,000 EXP points, effectively boosting his level to 52, and final EXP amount at 149,500.
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

Berries : 250,000

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:40 am

Activity:
My name is Raven young, how active am I? I am very much active. I am looking to bring a positive feeling toward this site. As well as put a bit of pressure on the pirates, and revolutionary members of the site. Since I register my character I have been on chat box as well as got my character approve! If a time should come where I am not able to reply in thread a pm would be send to all parties before hand.I hope to bring a little fun to this role play as I attempt to earn a name on this site.

Why?
Why the hell not lol? I mean who don't want a polite marine attempting to arrest you. Saying things like this ,"Please sir,I am going to have to ask you to stop please!"Think of the fun that would be plus this site have low player base for marines so a bit of help would be helpful toward the new vice admirals. I hope to be elected for this world position because I have some idea's for events.
I hope ruckus can bring a new type vice admiral to the site if not then oh well.

Cheers
P.S. Sample next
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

Berries : 250,000

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:00 am

:_*«The Butler»*_:
"Eh, have you heard the story of The Butler?" There was a shuffle of coughs at the end of the sentence. This man seems to be rather old ,and lets face it also at the end of the line. But not without departing the world with a little story. Because the best stories are the ones that you risk your life to repeat.The sudden chills of the calm,and cold breeze float into the hospital room . The old man had nothing to fear since he was about to die , and he felt obligated to share this tale.

There was a squeak at the door then several shuffle of feet could be heard. After a few seconds a nurse appeared besides the bed slide of the elderly man . She said," Mr. Red , you have a guest. Would you like to see him?" The elderly man begin to cough then said,"Ah.... Yes send him in."With that there was the pitter patter of feet hitting against the white tile floor . A brown hair boy jump directly at the foot of the bed. There was an string of giggles then the boy said,"Mr. Red , when are you going to tell me that story you promise?" The boy had ask .The elderly man had smirk then said,"I remember as if it was yesterday!"

:_*«The Flashback»*_:
"In the blue known as South Blue on the island called Karate Island . There was a man named Red a local revolutionary or that what the locals were told. On that particular day the weather was calm, the sky was blue,and not a single accident occurred yet.But that will soon change most of everyone was at the tavern drinking,smoking,laughing,dancing,and talking.The normal good time at any bar.

Karate Island is not a world government sanctions island . So the marine don't have jurisdiction over the island. Thus making Karate Island a ideal place to hide from the government. Red begin to chuckle as he called for a waiter. A very tall,and handsome male individual appeared. He was sporting an all black suit much like a marine official would owned. The waiter have shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes and a very cheerful smile.The waiter also had on a pair of glasses giving off an more professional look than most people.

The waiter had said,"Hello my name is Roy, and I will be your waiter today. How may I help you?" The man known as Red said, " Wonderful, it about damn time you arrive. Get my table some beer!"The waiter had bow then said,"Yes Sir." The waiter then quickly shuffling off heading directly toward the bar retrieving a silver platter with several drinks already place on the tray.

As the waiter walk across the wooden floor there was one wooden board that was lose. About 3 feet from the table Red had sat at Roy had lost his footing on the lose wooden board causing some of the beer to spill on Red. So you see what the waiter didn't know is that Red was a wanted Revolutionary Lieutenant. So this event may ended up into a bar fight which could be bad for the tarven image.

The waiter had landed on all fours the sliver platter was knock over, and most of the glass bottles were broken.Red had tower over the waiter his face expression was that of a mad man so you can guess this wasn't going to turn out good.As Red look down at the waiter a strange feeling could be felt it was as if the waiter was pouring out killing intent.Red had felt light headed then a suddenly dizzinesss before blacking out. The Revolutionary Lieutenant landed with a thud against the wooden table. There was a silence inside the tavern no one spoke a word.The waiter had stood up ,and as he did people begin to drop like flies.

The waiter had pull out his handkerchief as he clean up the spill beer. As well as sweep up the broken glass fragments before taking his leave out the tavern." The old man had cough. The boy said," Mr. Red , That was a terrible story! No action or anything it just sad."The old man had smile then said,"As the waiter left the tavern he left a note on Red stomach saying he would come if he ever tell this story to anyone."

The brown hair boy seem a bit disappointed then there was at knock at the wooden door. The boy had turn to see a very tall,and handsome male individual standing in the doorway. He was sporting an all black suit much like a marine official would owned. This individual have shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes,and a very cheerful smile.The man also had on a pair of glasses giving off an more professional look than most people. Over this guy suit was a white justice jacket which was drape over his shoulders. As he bow his head momentarily he made his way over to the bed then smirk.

Pushing up his glasses as he had said,"Good afternoon, Gentleman it is time."The brown hair boy didn't understand then it finally hit him. He call out ,"Wait Mr, aren't yo-" The boy had fainted. The man had grin then said,"It is ashame that day I didn't know who you were. But the past is the past,and you haven't kept your word."

Red begun to cough as he said," It about bloody time! You was always the polite one following the rules by the book! Now I am on a marine island you can deliver your justice.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Ryū Hikō
Skill 2: Sora Dōmō
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:36 am

After reading your RP sample, I have come to the conclusion that, right now, you are not quite ready for Rear Admiral. The reason why: I will keep this short. Throughout your sample, there are some minor grammatical errors, but more importantly, your sentence structure is choppy. I found myself reading some parts a second time or third time to understand what you were saying. The good side to this is that the bit of story you had for this was written chronologically. The other thing is, with these samples, we want to see your character in full action. Your character, while he does do a little bit of fighting in the end, wasn't "shown off" and from what I could tell you were quite vague in some of your descriptions. It was more or less "I take a hit for the sake of it and then beat down everything else" and that isn't what I personally want to see. This was a good attempt, but come back in 3 days and give it another shot with these things in mind.

Steven M. Smith wrote:
[b POSITION:[/b] Rear Admiral
Tier: I
ACTIVITY: I should be on everyday and at most will miss two days.
Why: I wanted Steven to be a experienced a Marine but just had started to obtain real rank and I think the rear admiral position would be perfect.
[b SAMPLE:[/b] (500 or more word Sample as you playing as the Position selected)Steven stooped down to hand the flowers he had picked earlier to the little old lady. He had been picking flowers earlier that day in the hot sun so that they would feel special. Their family did not visit them anymore at the retirement home that she lived in so he felt obligated to do something for them.”How are you doing today Clair?” He had a smile on his face as he said this. See looked at him and gave a soft smile”Same as always I guess. My time is coming and I can’t spend it with the people I love.”She had a sad smile on her face now. Steven said ”Claire you don’t need them I will visit you to you stop ticking and hopefully that won’t be for a while.”

Steven was dressed in his usual white suit with the green band snaked around his left arm. He signed out and walked out into the cobble stone street. He went down a few streets and went back to what he was supposed to be doing. An infamous  pirate was located in the town and he was supposed to stop his actions. He walked over to a bar where many criminals were known to come for a drink or two. He put his fist out and coated it in Haki Then he sent his fist flying while muttering  “Chop Chop ebony cannon.” His black fist flew into the wooden door and smashed right through.”This is a Marine Raid everybody on the floor!!!” Steven yelled his face as hard as stone.

A few criminals were knocked out by the attack but there was still ten in there. They began to raise their weapons but when they saw who it was they stopped”Rear admiral what are you doing here!” Yelled a pirate. Steven turned towards him and ran as fast as he could and socked him right on the chin. the pirate fell back a step but Steven continued his onslaught until his back was against the wall. By then the pirate was a bloody mess.”I am going to say this once and one time only where is the Bloody Fang is.” The tension shot through the roof as everyone in the room grew silent. Then one man said ”Yeah i know where he is.”And he got up and gave a big toothy grin.” He is right here got a problem.” His mouth was a bloody maw and his teeth where all sharpened and crooked. The rear admiral looked him dead in his evil eyes and said”You are hereby under arrest.You can either come quietly or i can make you come with me and i hope you pick the latter.”

The bloody tooth swept back his greasy black hair readied his large bear like body and charged at the rear admiral. Steven cocked back his  fist and punched him on his cheek in mid air causing his teeth to go through his cheek., He flew over to the table and broke as he landed on it. Steven jumped in the air and brought down his heel which was coated in haki but the miscreant rolled to the side and his heel cause the stone floor to crack The Bloody Fang brought a fist to the rear admiral's jaw. It stung but Steven caught his arm and as he took a step back he flung him to the other side of the room.

The Bloody fang jumped this time trying to bite the rear admiral but he got caught in a headlock and his neck was snapped. Steven pulled out a den den mushi and reported what had happened in the bar and required a unit to come round up these pirates. All of them to scared to move after seeing that brief but intense fight.
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:52 am

Okay, I am going to keep this quick and to the point. While the story was decent, there were a lot of grammatical errors that, for me personally, ruined my reading experience. Places where you shouldn't have placed commas, places you should have used commas, places you missed spaces, etc. The story was decent as I said. There was an element of flash-backing which was nice and the sample followed a solid plot line. Another downside to that, however, in many places you switch between present-tense and past-tense words. It is a good habit to read over your work and make sure you're writing everything in the same tense, because the switching of tenses can potentially confuse your readers and keep them from understanding what you are writing - as in whether something is happening "in the now" or in the past. Past-tense is the most common tense people use when writing, so it would be a boon to aim for that. All in all, I say that this time, you are denied the rank of Vice Admiral. Come back in 3 days and try again, OR you can come back tomorrow and try applying for Rear Admiral.

Raven Young wrote:
:_*«The Butler»*_:
"Eh, have you heard the story of The Butler?" There was a shuffle of coughs at the end of the sentence. This man seems to be rather old ,and lets face it also at the end of the line. But not without departing the world with a little story. Because the best stories are the ones that you risk your life to repeat.The sudden chills of the calm,and cold breeze float into the hospital room . The old man had nothing to fear since he was about to die , and he felt obligated to share this tale.

There was a squeak at the door then several shuffle of feet could be heard. After a few seconds a nurse appeared besides the bed slide of the elderly man . She said," Mr. Red , you have a guest. Would you like to see him?" The elderly man begin to cough then said,"Ah.... Yes send him in."With that there was the pitter patter of feet hitting against the white tile floor . A brown hair boy jump directly at the foot of the bed. There was an string of giggles then the boy said,"Mr. Red , when are you going to tell me that story you promise?" The boy had ask .The elderly man had smirk then said,"I remember as if it was yesterday!"

:_*«The Flashback»*_:
"In the blue known as South Blue on the island called Karate Island . There was a man named Red a local revolutionary  or that what the locals were told. On that particular day the weather was calm, the sky was blue,and not a single accident occurred yet.But that will soon change most of everyone was at the tavern drinking,smoking,laughing,dancing,and talking.The normal good time at any bar.

Karate Island is not a world government sanctions island . So the marine don't have jurisdiction over the island. Thus making Karate Island a ideal place to hide from the government. Red begin to chuckle as he called for a waiter. A very tall,and handsome male individual appeared. He was sporting an all black suit much like a marine official would owned. The waiter have shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes and a very cheerful smile.The waiter also had on a pair of glasses giving off an more professional look than most people.

The waiter had said,"Hello my name is Roy, and I will be your waiter today. How may I help you?" The man known as Red said, " Wonderful, it about damn time you arrive. Get my table some beer!"The waiter had bow then said,"Yes Sir." The waiter then quickly shuffling off heading directly toward the bar retrieving a silver platter with several drinks already place on the tray.

As the waiter walk across the wooden floor there was one wooden board that was lose. About 3 feet from the table Red had sat at Roy had lost his footing on the lose wooden board causing some of the beer to spill on Red. So you see what the waiter didn't know is that Red was a wanted Revolutionary Lieutenant. So this event may ended up into a bar fight which could be bad for the tarven image.

The waiter had landed on all fours the sliver platter was knock over, and most of the glass bottles were broken.Red had tower over the waiter his face expression was that of a mad man so you can guess this wasn't going to turn out good.As Red look down at the waiter a strange feeling could be felt it was as if the waiter was pouring out killing intent.Red had felt light headed then a suddenly dizzinesss before blacking out. The Revolutionary Lieutenant landed with a thud against the wooden table. There was a silence inside the tavern no one spoke a word.The waiter had stood up ,and as he did people begin to drop like flies.

The waiter had pull out his handkerchief as he clean up the spill beer. As well as sweep up the broken glass fragments before taking his leave out the tavern." The old man had cough. The boy said," Mr. Red , That was a terrible story! No action or anything it just sad."The old man had smile then said,"As the waiter left the tavern he left a note on Red stomach saying he would come if he ever tell this story to anyone."

The brown hair boy seem a bit disappointed then there was at knock at the wooden door. The boy had turn to see a very tall,and handsome male individual standing in the doorway. He was sporting an all black suit much like a marine official would owned. This individual have shoulder-length silky blonde hair, with bright blue eyes,and a very cheerful smile.The man also had on a pair of glasses giving off an more professional look than most people. Over this guy suit was a white justice jacket which was drape over his shoulders. As he bow his head momentarily he made his way over to the bed then smirk.

Pushing up his glasses as he had said,"Good afternoon, Gentleman it is time."The brown hair boy didn't understand then it finally hit him. He call out ,"Wait Mr, aren't yo-" The boy had fainted. The man had grin then said,"It is ashame that day I didn't know who you were. But the past is the past,and you haven't kept your word."

Red begun to cough as he said," It about bloody time! You was always the polite one following the rules by the book! Now I am on a marine  island you can deliver your justice.
Back to top Go down
Egz

Egz

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

OOC: The moment when you accidentally refresh the site and loss everything you wrote. lol

Tier: Tier 1
Activity: I'm super active on the weekends, mainly because I have a lot of free time and I regularly check the site. During my busy schedules, I will be online at least for 4 to 5 hours a day. In that range, I can at least post in 2-3 threads. Plus, I, myself, really love One Piece RP and when I'm attached to it, I'm going insane over it and spend a lot of time on it. Fortunately, your site is awesome and the system is perfect ^^, boosting my mood.
Why: I'm making Egz as an experienced marine. He's going to have a great haki level (roll) so this job will be perfect for him in term of experience. Also, He has a really positive personality because it's based on absolute justice itself and he has a great determination so he won't stop until he reaches his goal. He himself believes that he can forge his own destiny by his two hands. There are lots of evils lurking around the blues and the marines eventually will encounter a lot of obstacles. As the vice admiral, Egz will push the lesser-in-ranks or his subordinates to fight the evil, somewhat like being their leader in this chaotic world, not abandoning them but fighting alongside them. Until he exterminates all evil, he won't stop and Egz has a lot of plots in his mind to help the marines in maintaining the peace.
Sample:

Sample (Humor V.):
Back to top Go down
Eden D. Scythe

Eden D. Scythe

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:51 pm

As a Vice Admiral of the Marines, I personally would want to see the character in a fight that would show off his skills. I think that if you add more to this sample, and add in a bunch of fighting that shows him off, you'd be approve-able for the rank. However, at the current moment, it is not quite up to par. I liked the humor and bit of cussing. That added a bit of realism to the environment you described, though said description was a bit vague. In this situation, I am inclined to say that you don't need to wait 3 whole days to add more to this sample. Just add more to it today and resend the sample in a new post. Do the mission and really show off your character. I will be awaiting your submission.

Egz wrote:
OOC: The moment when you accidentally refresh the site and loss everything you wrote. lol

Activity: I'm super active on the weekends, mainly because I have a lot of free time and I regularly check the site. During my busy schedules, I will be online at least for 4 to 5 hours a day. In that range, I can at least post in 2-3 threads. Plus, I, myself, really love One Piece RP and when I'm attached to it, I'm going insane over it and spend a lot of time on it. Fortunately, your site is awesome and the system is perfect ^^, boosting my mood.
Why: I'm making Egz as an experienced marine. He's going to have a great haki level (roll) so this job will be perfect for him in term of experience. Also, He has a really positive personality because it's based on absolute justice itself and he has a great determination so he won't stop until he reaches his goal. He himself believes that he can forge his own destiny by his two hands. There are lots of evils lurking around the blues and the marines eventually will encounter a lot of obstacles. As the vice admiral, Egz will push the lesser-in-ranks or his subordinates to fight the evil, somewhat like being their leader in this chaotic world, not abandoning them but fighting alongside them. Until he exterminates all evil, he won't stop and Egz has a lot of plots in his mind to help the marines in maintaining the peace.
Sample:

Sample (Humor V.):
Back to top Go down
Charlotte N. Bara

Charlotte N. Bara

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:03 pm

Position: Rear Admiral
Activity:  2-8 hours a day
Why: Charlotte, raised by her grandfather, has been trained in the art of spear combat sense she was a child. Her parents, murdered by pirates just a few years after her birth, left her with a nasty mental scar. One which makes her crave the blood of pirates. She has been trained for as long as she can remember to become a marine, and my hope is that when I start RPing, I can start her off as someone who is fairly well known throughout the fleet.

Of course, despite the tragic back story, Charlotte was originally created to add a bit of comedy to the fairly strict conduct of a stereotypical marine. She is a complete pervert, and loves toying with people. I believe that making her a rear admiral would mean adding a bit of flare to the Marine name.
Sample:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Charlotte N. Bara on Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egz

Egz

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:18 pm

OOC: A revamp ^^ 2nd version.

Sample:

Sample (Humor V.):
Back to top Go down
Egz

Egz

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:01 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:08 am

Don't bump in here, make a post in the staff request thread please.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: cp-9 sample   Marine Position Registration EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:18 am

Select Content

Crew: Marine
Position: CP-9
Tier: Tier-1
Activity: I'm on alot so I can post nearly every day.
Why: Why because I would make a great cp agent indeed CP-9 agent are here to take out anyone that would try to oppose the world government. They could also gather information plus I think its pretty cool how long they go undercover. That means they are patient like a snake ready to strike when the time is right. Also I would love to go undercover.But the mist important parts are I love to rp and pirates on here try to act all good by making the marine look bad, I say no. I will be the marine that make marine soldiers look good and pirates look bad.

Sample:  The Lincoln center was sailing smoothly threw the crystal blue waters of the east blue sea. Water begin to run in the sink til it was half full, to which it was stopped. The man looked in the mirror as he gently tapped his face with warm water. He then put contacts in his eyes turning them from hazel to red, as he heard his snailphone ring. Ring ring ring ring* he looked over to the snailphone yet continued to apply his make up. Ring ring ring ring* oh my must she call at such a time but I guess now is better then later. He looked then begin to walk towards the snailphone music begin to play loudly on the top deck. Ring ring ring ring* he smiled as he let it ring then picked it up as a female voice said. You baka how long was you planning on making me wait till you answer the snailphone huh. Prankster smiled then said well I do apologize I was getting ready for this meeting you know. She  laughed, I see you could at least give me a heads up guy. But I have to go so keep me posted on the updates of your missing. The snailphone call ended before Prankster could even say something he smiled as he finished getting ready.  He left his room as he left the door open he began to make his way down the hallway, as his feet made tapping noises as he walked along the wooden floor and up the stairs. He open the door as the sun light beamed down upon his face nearly blinding him before he put his arm up blocking the light. A blue haired girl looked at him smiling quite lovely. Hey Pranky way to take your time getting ready I swear you take longer than me. He looked over at her oh Serena its you have we made it to the location yet. She looked saying sure in like ten minutes but captain Boomer was asking for you. He looked as he walked off seeing other crewmembers sing bink brew he made it to the ship's will where the captain was sitting down at. Prankster walked over as Boomer said you know its been two years snice you helped me escape that admiral it been two years of waiting till finally its gonna happen Prankster all thanks to you. Prankster looked then said all I did was plant bombs in the nobles gathering manson no big deal. But tell me why are we teaming up with bandits again. Bomber looked laughing, then said because their leader Dondada have kidnapped a nobleman daughter we are gonna use her as bait. Prankster looked on smiling as Boomer continued. So with that being said tomorrow evening we all will meet up to discuss our next move. Prankster smiled, I see that's a perfect plan since nobles are on the island which means there will be marines all around there. But tomorrow just might be to long captain are you sure we should wait that long. Boomer looked but said nothing as he walked away. Night appeared as the moon shined high In the sky Prankster appeared to be getting ready. He was dressed in all black as he put on his fingerless gloves and his bulletproof straight jacket vest he wasn't wearing any of his jester make up. Prankster looked in the mirror and looked like a different person. A motorboat was heard speeding off as Prankster looked out his window. What the I wonder who could that be its only one way to fine out. Prankster then placed a dummy in his bed that looked like him he cut the light off then shut the door and left. He made his way threw the pitch black hallway and down to the crewdeck storage room. There he took the remaining motorboat and mad his way to Dawn island. He enjoy the warm breeze as he sailed to the island landing by a navy ship. As he got off the boat about ten marine cadets surrounded him with loaded rifles pointed at him. Prankster smiled as he put on his all black baseball cap that read A.O.J. Relax boys im one of you all right now point me to the nearest hotspot in town. Serena was sitting at a bar drinking sake as the bar was fill with bandits. Another man came up to her but she quickly gut punched him and watched his body fall to the floor with the other 6 who tried to talk to her.A big man standing about seven feet with about seven different weapons around his body and a half ripped coat walked up to her. He laughed as Serena looked on hey there baby I'm Dondada number 1 around here. Serena tried to strike him as well but he easily blocked it. They began to talk then he realized she was from the Lincoln pirates. Seeing this he invited her over to his manison he took over she smiled as they got up and left. As they was leaving Prankster was making his way in Dondada noticed but said nothing Prankster then made his way to the bar. Prankster then said to the bar tender hey who was that the bar tender explain to Prankster how a group of bandits took over a nobleman house and the leader was a man named Dondada and a woman named bloody Serena. Who kidnapped a nobleman daughter for unknown reasons and to top it off young women have been coming up missing. Prankster took the information and left he then told the marine to be ready on his call. Prankster made it back to the Lincoln memorial ship and slept the rest of the night as morning came about captain Boomer and Prankster got ready. Boomer and Prankster went over the plan but Boomer was still uneasy as Serena have not returned yet. Prankster smiled at his paranoia as they made it to the island Boomer said Prankster your not really a pirate are you in fact your a rear or vice admiral. Boomer looked at the smiling Prankster as he began to wipe the jester paint off. No im not a lowlife such as yourself and no im not a marine admiral im CP-9 you baka and your under arrest. Boomer looked as he noticed he was completely surrounded by marine he then said. Cp huh what happened to you guys gathering information on top of that what happened to us being friends to the end I mean why help me escape jail tell me. Prankster laughed saying I helped you escape for this very moment way I knew you would lead me back to your brother Dondada however I didn't expect you two to lead me to bloody Serena who happened to be Serena from your crew. You know the one who's been killing young noblewomen.Boomer you are so smart in fact so smart that your a baka an idiot. Boomer then yelled I TRUSTED YOU WE WAS FRIENDS TO THE END!!!. Prankster laughed then fired his gun at Boomer emptying a whole clip on Boomer. As Prankster walked towards him loading his justice rifle hand gun he said this is the end friend. Firing one more bullet at Boomer Boomer then said something but Prankster couldn't make it out. Boomer body dropped as Prankster looked on then walked away as they cover the now dead Boomer. Night time came about as Prankster was talking on his snailphone.

With that being said I executed Boomer the brain on the spot also im going to go do the same to bloody Serena and her bandits.  Damn guy you Cp agents are no joke anyhow im not far from there. Ill give you till sun rise if your not back by then ill do the buster call. Prankster looked then said a buster call really no thanks god blade but I think I got this rest knowing im on the job. He hung up as he walked away putting on his A.O.J baseball cap. Damn with the information me and Serena know it could expose someone in the world government offices I cant allow that.

Prankster made his way outside of the bandits mansion. Serena looked at the imprisoned girl as she looked afraid Serena then said.  You know I can't wait to bath in your blood its sure to keep me looking younger. the young girl clearly was to afraid to say something. Serena looked on as she was discovered to be the infamous bloody Serena. Meanwhile outside Prankster climb the mansion and made it into one of its many Windows. He looked around as he began running he saw a bandit guard but easy took him out. Prankster then burst into a room where other bandits was one bandit tried to pull out his sword but Prankster appeared right in front of him knocking him out four more bandits attacked him but was knocked backed. Prankster smiled as his barrier was indestructible. Soon enough the alarm went off as everyone was noticed a intruder was in the mansion. Meanwhile Serena took the girl and was making a run for it soon she stopped as nothing but her bandit soldiers was laying unconscious on the ground. Serena looked just who the hell are you that stupid smile remains me of someone. Prankster said nothing as he began running towards her Serena then lunched the young noble girl at him. Prankster jumped right over her as he kicked Serena in the forehead knocking her back. aahhhhh you jackass that hurted I got to get away. Prankster looked as she tried to run she was running towards the back door as soon as she smiled thinking she was safe, Bam she ranned into a barrier. Prankster laughed then said gets them every time like literally every time they think they're gonna escape. Prankster was walking towards her then jumped back when Dondada jumped down swinging a hammer. You ruined my chance at revenge a life for a life that child is the daughter of a world government official. Damn you guy I'll kill you. Prankster looked as he engaged in combat with him. He knocked Dondada hammer away but was kicked back as he launched at Prankster with a sword Prankster began to avoid the sword slashes. Then Dondada quickly pulled out his rifle to fire at Prankster who dodged the bullets but was skinned by one. Your pretty good guy looks like I'll have to use my bari bari no mi after all. Dondada grinned and said watch how my rocket punch break that so called indestructible barrier. Prankster crossed his arms as Dondada got into a dash stand he put on a mental glove at that. Then lunched at Prankster who unfolded his arms BOOM, as Dondada hit the barrier a small explosion came about but as the smoke cleared Prankster was still standing. Dondada was laying unconscious as his detached hand was laying next to him. Prankster smiled as he call for the marine to come in Prankster then saw the young girl he walked over to her. Hello there its ok im here to help ill get you back to your parents I promise. she looked but said nothing but in her face, it was clear she was happy. The marine soldiers rushed in as Prankster noticed Serena was gone he smiled as he went after her.

So the mission was a success I take it way to go CP so what are you gonna do now.  Prankster smiled then said my mission was to save that noble girl and stop the three escapees was a success but there's one more thing. By the looks of it here comes my last target now. Prankster hung up the snailphone as he finished putting on his jester make up then walked up to the main deck as if he was hurt. Serena came on board clearly confused as she saw nobody around then noticed Prankster and ran over to him.Pranky what happened here wheres everybody at. Prankster looked then said the marine came and ambushed us the captain was killed and the others was taking away I barely got away. Serena grinned her teeth then got up and screamed YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE I PROMISE YOU THAT CP AGENT. Pranky he's gonna regret letting me live right he made a big mistake didn't he. she sounded so emotional then Prankster said with a surprising smile. Yes indeed one of us did Serena saw his eyes then tried to jump back. But she was stopped by a barrier, with fear in her eyes Prankster pulled out a kitchen knife and sliced her across her throat her body felled down. Serena slowly began to close her eyes as her neck was bleeding she looked up at Prankster and realised he was the CP agent. Prankster then snailphone call admiral Samantha and said case closed now the mission was a success.
Back to top Go down
Ninth_Horseman

Ninth_Horseman

Position : Begger
Berries : -10,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Congratulations my friend. Although I noticed some grammar and punctuation error, I did enjoy the RP same you provided. However, I do hope your battles with your opponents can be bit more entertaining and interesting in the future.

Your Level adjustments will be made. I just simply have to confirm it with the owner of the site. Again, Congrat.

Prankster wrote:
Select Content

Why: Why because I would make a great cp agent indeed CP-9 agent are here to take out anyone that would try to oppose the world government. They could also gather information plus I think its pretty cool how long they go undercover. That means they are patient like a snake ready to strike when the time is right. Also I would love to go undercover.But the mist important parts are I love to rp and pirates on here try to act all good by making the marine look bad, I say no. I will be the marine that make marine soldiers look good and pirates look bad.

Sample:  The Lincoln center was sailing smoothly threw the crystal blue waters of the east blue sea. Water begin to run in the sink til it was half full, to which it was stopped. The man looked in the mirror as he gently tapped his face with warm water. He then put contacts in his eyes turning them from hazel to red, as he heard his snailphone ring. Ring ring ring ring* he looked over to the snailphone yet continued to apply his make up. Ring ring ring ring* oh my must she call at such a time but I guess now is better then later. He looked then begin to walk towards the snailphone music begin to play loudly on the top deck. Ring ring ring ring* he smiled as he let it ring then picked it up as a female voice said. You baka how long was you planning on making me wait till you answer the snailphone huh. Prankster smiled then said well I do apologize I was getting ready for this meeting you know. She  laughed, I see you could at least give me a heads up guy. But I have to go so keep me posted on the updates of your missing. The snailphone call ended before Prankster could even say something he smiled as he finished getting ready.  He left his room as he left the door open he began to make his way down the hallway, as his feet made tapping noises as he walked along the wooden floor and up the stairs. He open the door as the sun light beamed down upon his face nearly blinding him before he put his arm up blocking the light. A blue haired girl looked at him smiling quite lovely. Hey Pranky way to take your time getting ready I swear you take longer than me. He looked over at her oh Serena its you have we made it to the location yet. She looked saying sure in like ten minutes but captain Boomer was asking for you. He looked as he walked off seeing other crewmembers sing bink brew he made it to the ship's will where the captain was sitting down at. Prankster walked over as Boomer said you know its been two years snice you helped me escape that admiral it been two years of waiting till finally its gonna happen Prankster all thanks to you. Prankster looked then said all I did was plant bombs in the nobles gathering manson no big deal. But tell me why are we teaming up with bandits again. Bomber looked laughing, then said because their leader Dondada have kidnapped a nobleman daughter we are gonna use her as bait. Prankster looked on smiling as Boomer continued. So with that being said tomorrow evening we all will meet up to discuss our next move. Prankster smiled, I see that's a perfect plan since nobles are on the island which means there will be marines all around there. But tomorrow just might be to long captain are you sure we should wait that long. Boomer looked but said nothing as he walked away. Night appeared as the moon shined high In the sky Prankster appeared to be getting ready. He was dressed in all black as he put on his fingerless gloves and his bulletproof straight jacket vest he wasn't wearing any of his jester make up. Prankster looked in the mirror and looked like a different person. A motorboat was heard speeding off as Prankster looked out his window. What the I wonder who could that be its only one way to fine out. Prankster then placed a dummy in his bed that looked like him he cut the light off then shut the door and left. He made his way threw the pitch black hallway and down to the crewdeck storage room. There he took the remaining motorboat and mad his way to Dawn island. He enjoy the warm breeze as he sailed to the island landing by a navy ship. As he got off the boat about ten marine cadets surrounded him with loaded rifles pointed at him. Prankster smiled as he put on his all black baseball cap that read A.O.J. Relax boys im one of you all right now point me to the nearest hotspot in town. Serena was sitting at a bar drinking sake as the bar was fill with bandits. Another man came up to her but she quickly gut punched him and watched his body fall to the floor with the other 6 who tried to talk to her.A big man standing about seven feet with about seven different weapons around his body and a half ripped coat walked up to her. He laughed as Serena looked on hey there baby I'm Dondada number 1 around here. Serena tried to strike him as well but he easily blocked it. They began to talk then he realized she was from the Lincoln pirates. Seeing this he invited her over to his manison he took over she smiled as they got up and left. As they was leaving Prankster was making his way in Dondada noticed but said nothing Prankster then made his way to the bar. Prankster then said to the bar tender hey who was that the bar tender explain to Prankster how a group of bandits took over a nobleman house and the leader was a man named Dondada and a woman named bloody Serena. Who kidnapped a nobleman daughter for unknown reasons and to top it off young women have been coming up missing. Prankster took the information and left he then told the marine to be ready on his call. Prankster made it back to the Lincoln memorial ship and slept the rest of the night as morning came about captain Boomer and Prankster got ready. Boomer and Prankster went over the plan but Boomer was still uneasy as Serena have not returned yet. Prankster smiled at his paranoia as they made it to the island Boomer said Prankster your not really a pirate are you in fact your a rear or vice admiral. Boomer looked at the smiling Prankster as he began to wipe the jester paint off. No im not a lowlife such as yourself and no im not a marine admiral im CP-9 you baka and your under arrest. Boomer looked as he noticed he was completely surrounded by marine he then said. Cp huh what happened to you guys gathering information on top of that what happened to us being friends to the end I mean why help me escape jail tell me. Prankster laughed saying I helped you escape for this very moment way I knew you would lead me back to your brother Dondada however I didn't expect you two to lead me to bloody Serena who happened to be Serena from your crew. You know the one who's been killing young noblewomen.Boomer you are so smart in fact so smart that your a baka an idiot. Boomer then yelled I TRUSTED YOU WE WAS FRIENDS TO THE END!!!. Prankster laughed then fired his gun at Boomer emptying a whole clip on Boomer. As Prankster walked towards him loading his justice rifle hand gun he said this is the end friend. Firing one more bullet at Boomer Boomer then said something but Prankster couldn't make it out. Boomer body dropped as Prankster looked on then walked away as they cover the now dead Boomer. Night time came about as Prankster was talking on his snailphone.

With that being said I executed Boomer the brain on the spot also im going to go do the same to bloody Serena and her bandits.  Damn guy you Cp agents are no joke anyhow im not far from there. Ill give you till sun rise if your not back by then ill do the buster call. Prankster looked then said a buster call really no thanks god blade but I think I got this rest knowing im on the job. He hung up as he walked away putting on his A.O.J baseball cap. Damn with the information me and Serena know it could expose someone in the world government offices I cant allow that.

Prankster made his way outside of the bandits mansion. Serena looked at the imprisoned girl as she looked afraid Serena then said.  You know I can't wait to bath in your blood its sure to keep me looking younger. the young girl clearly was to afraid to say something. Serena looked on as she was discovered to be the infamous bloody Serena. Meanwhile outside Prankster climb the mansion and made it into one of its many Windows. He looked around as he began running he saw a bandit guard but easy took him out. Prankster then burst into a room where other bandits was one bandit tried to pull out his sword but Prankster appeared right in front of him knocking him out four more bandits attacked him but was knocked backed. Prankster smiled as his barrier was indestructible. Soon enough the alarm went off as everyone was noticed a intruder was in the mansion. Meanwhile Serena took the girl and was making a run for it soon she stopped as nothing but her bandit soldiers was laying unconscious on the ground. Serena looked just who the hell are you that stupid smile remains me of someone. Prankster said nothing as he began running towards her Serena then lunched the young noble girl at him. Prankster jumped right over her as he kicked Serena in the forehead knocking her back. aahhhhh you jackass that hurted I got to get away. Prankster looked as she tried to run she was running towards the back door as soon as she smiled thinking she was safe, Bam she ranned into a barrier. Prankster laughed then said gets them every time like literally every time they think they're gonna escape. Prankster was walking towards her then jumped back when Dondada jumped down swinging a hammer. You ruined my chance at revenge a life for a life that child is the daughter of a world government official. Damn you guy I'll kill you. Prankster looked as he engaged in combat with him. He knocked Dondada hammer away but was kicked back as he launched at Prankster with a sword Prankster began to avoid the sword slashes. Then Dondada quickly pulled out his rifle to fire at Prankster who dodged the bullets but was skinned by one. Your pretty good guy looks like I'll have to use my bari bari no mi after all. Dondada grinned and said watch how my rocket punch break that so called indestructible barrier. Prankster crossed his arms as Dondada got into a dash stand he put on a mental glove at that. Then lunched at Prankster who unfolded his arms BOOM, as Dondada hit the barrier a small explosion came about but as the smoke cleared Prankster was still standing. Dondada was laying unconscious as his detached hand was laying next to him. Prankster smiled as he call for the marine to come in Prankster then saw the young girl he walked over to her. Hello there its ok im here to help ill get you back to your parents I promise. she looked but said nothing but in her face, it was clear she was happy. The marine soldiers rushed in as Prankster noticed Serena was gone he smiled as he went after her.

So the mission was a success I take it way to go CP so what are you gonna do now.  Prankster smiled then said my mission was to save that noble girl and stop the three escapees was a success but there's one more thing. By the looks of it here comes my last target now. Prankster hung up the snailphone as he finished putting on his jester make up then walked up to the main deck as if he was hurt. Serena came on board clearly confused as she saw nobody around then noticed Prankster and ran over to him.Pranky what happened here wheres everybody at. Prankster looked then said the marine came and ambushed us the captain was killed and the others was taking away I barely got away. Serena grinned her teeth then got up and screamed YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE I PROMISE YOU THAT CP AGENT. Pranky he's gonna regret letting me live right he made a big mistake didn't he. she sounded so emotional then Prankster said with a surprising smile. Yes indeed one of us did Serena saw his eyes then tried to jump back. But she was stopped by a barrier, with fear in her eyes Prankster pulled out a kitchen knife and sliced her across her throat her body felled down. Serena slowly began to close her eyes as her neck was bleeding she looked up at Prankster and realised he was the CP agent. Prankster then snailphone call admiral Samantha and said case closed now the mission was a success.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Congrats- You are rewarded with level 14 and 70Million Reputation

Marine Position Registration QzkCLmv

Prankster wrote:
Select Content

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Rori Allo

Rori Allo

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:59 am

Activity: I can be on every day and post every day!
Why:
I just think it'd be cool if she could be kind of a Vice Admiral in charge of healing and stuff but have her combat training not be 100% done. Like, her training isn't one hundred percent complete yet, and most of her advanced skills are in healing and stuff with her Devil Fruit. She's fairly young as well, so it'd be super fun to play her being the least experienced of the Vice Admirals who only really got her position because of her Devil Fruit's tremendous healing abilities and how well she can use it. So, no one would really take her or her orders seriously, but because of how useful her power is, they'd probably restrict what she can do. It'd also play into Rori's main story line- which is her trying to be seen as more than a healing machine and trying to get out of the restrictions placed on her by the Marines because of her healing fruit abilities.

Sample:

”Guh...”

A groan filled the air of a dimly lit room. In the corner of the room, one could see the a small twin sized bed. On the bed, there was a mass of blankets. They wiggled about as whoever was under them seemed to toss and turn in their sleep. Suddenly, a bright light would crash into the room as curtains were drawn without haste. The blinding sunlight would illuminate the room, revealing that it was mostly made of simple wooden blanks. There was only a bed and chest for one to store their belongings in the room. The room was simplicity at it's best. The curtains had been opened by a portly older woman who simply kicked the bed and left. When she kicked the bed, the entire frame would shake. Slowly, the pile of blankets would shift as the girl underneath sat up.

Rori groaned softly- clearly not wanting to be awake. As the girl sat on the bed, it became clear that she wasn't even wearing pajamas. No, she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. A crumpled up long sleeved blouse and brown shorts. She's grumble softly while reaching up to slowly fix her hair. ”Don't want to be awake... stupid...” Rori barely seemed to be awake as she swayed back and forth a bit in the bed. Still, her eyes dragged across the room to the clock that was on the chest. Once they landed on the time, her drowsy eyes would suddenly wide. ”Oh... crap!” She'd quickly begin to jump out of bed and pull on her shoes before grabbing a pink staff that had been under the bed. She was late to her training!

The girl would practically sprint down the wooden halls outside of her room before heading up some stairs. Opening a door, Rori was revealed to be within a ship. As she stepped out onto the deck of the ship, one could see the marine flag waving proudly on the ship's mast. The deck was empty for the most part however. The only person on the deck was a tall man in a black suit that wore a mask. He glanced at the girl silently before raising his hand and suddenly leaping out at the girl. Rori would gulp as she spun her staff next to her and slashed out in front of her- causing the man to swerve to the side to avoid being smacked.

She'd turn and try to follow him with the staff, aiming to hit the man on the head. However, he'd duck under the staff and punch up towards Rori's gut. The girl was too slow. She'd release the staff as his fist made contact with her stomach and she was sent falling back onto the wooden floor. ”Guh... gah...” she groaned as she held her stomach and rolled on the floor. The man would simple cross his arms and wait for the girl to recover. Tears built up in the corners of her eyes from the pain. She'd lean up and bit down on her lower lip as the tears began to drip down her cheek and onto where he punched her. Rori would lift her blouse up ever so slightly to allow the tears to drip onto her skin. At least the pain was subsiding...

“You said you wanted to learn how to fight as well. However, your place is behind the lines as our emergency medic leader.” The man would speak harshly from behind his mask. Rori bit down on her lower lip. None of the other Vice Admirals agents had been happy about her wanting to do field work.. They didn't like the idea of her healing abilities being put in danger, but Rori didn't want to just stand by and do nothing but support anymore! The girl would stand grit her teeth as she walked to go pick up her staff. She'd twirl it and slam the end onto the ground before looking at the man. Closing her eyes, Rori took in a deep breath. This was going to hurt. If she didnt have her healing ability, the girl would have honestly probably had several broken bones and not a single inch of unbruised skin. Opening her eyes, she gulped before speaking.

”I don't care. Let's go again!”
Back to top Go down
Damocles Tenebrous

Damocles Tenebrous

Position : Rear Admiral

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Jinshi Jinshi no Mi
Skill 2: Black Sword Style
Skill 3: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:42 am

Activity: I enjoy RPing quite a bit. That being said I have been active at least one hour since joining the site, often staying more than just one hour performing duties such as responding to PMs, responding to topics and generally being on the chat. As a player I have attempted to form of habit of answering my topics in no less than three days, sometimes posting up to ten times per day depending on my state of being and the speed ( as well as enthusiasm) as my partner(s). That being said, I am not a computer and as such I may not answer a topic or two in three days due to either personal reasons or situations that require my attention ( mostly work and/or studying). Nevertheless, I do try to keep up with what is happening on the topics I am currently on, even though I might not respond in time.
Why: Honestly, I had intended to apply for a Vice Admiral due to the fact that they generally lead experienced crews and have noteworthy power, most often being individuals who are known far and wide as prominent members of the Marines. I stress the experienced crew part for Damocles is someone who has no problem delegating power and command to highly competent individuals, yet is specific about his delegations. He is also someone who knows when to be ruthless, when to be fair, when to be brutal, when to be subtle, when to smile and when to frown. Coupled with his staunch loyalty to the World Government and his quest to hunt down any enemies of the state, he is someone who would pull back no punches if he had to fight for his beliefs. Hence why I am applying to the position of Vice Admiral.

As a character, mine is made out of sheer hatred and disgust against pirates. Not only would my character strive to eliminate the threat that is piracy but would also condemn those inside the Navy who have affiliated themselves with pirates, even if they were just saved by them whether they willed it or not. His belief in justice is absolute and ruthless, slightly more aggressive than Absolute Justice, in his words "Dominating Justice" and while somewhat underhanded and Machiavellian, this dogma is created out of his true ideology that pirates are, inevitably, threats to the stability, safety and order of the world and it's people. He doesn't dons himself a hero, but at the same time he sees himself as someone who can and will bring as many pirates down as he can. As an officer, Damocles does have somewhat of a personal connection with his men, recognizing their abilities and faults. He would never force them to do something he wouldn't do and actually praises individualism and perseverance. He would only rest until he sees not only excellence, but perfection from the area of expertise of his subordinates. On a side note he is quite personal about them, attempting to at least form some level of personal connection with them, which means he would never truly hurt or kill his subordinates, although he might threaten to demote them f they fail to meet his high standards.

Sample:

Long Example:
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:27 am

Having been personally requested by my friend, Damocles, I will gladly field his review.

First off you killed me D'X How could you?! Personal feelings aside, I appreciate a name drop at least :p

You did not disappoint, my friend. I expected such quality based off of your original sample. I enjoyed your potent, efficient use of your devil fruit. As well as your interweaving said abilities with your subordinates'. You balanced the show of force of your own powers, but also exhibited a confident and believable command over your subordinates (although leaning on cruel at times).

I relished your fleshing out your other Marine colleagues. Not only did it develop seemingly realistic characters (someone we might see RPed on this very site), but it embodied a deeper history, bond and understanding of the organization you find yourself a member of.

All that being said, there were a number of spelling and grammar slip ups (as well as a few run-on sentences which added a bit of confusion). The setting was well established, but at times I felt lost as to where actions were taking place (even though they were well described).

All in all you presented a stunning display of creativity and expression. However I do not quite feel it reaches the Vice Admiral position. I think you could fill a very similar role in the Rear Admiral position (of which I feel you have certainly earned).
As such I would like to award you level 30 (56, 000 exp. &  180, 000 , 000 reputation) I was not sure if there was a direct relation between reputation and level or if it was simply chosen (feel free to correct me if there is a system I missed). Anyway, I believe a second opinion is required here (great job, though).
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Looks good to me, agreeing with Lucky. A level 30 Rear Admiral is somewhat strong however, stronger than supposed to.. I'd bump down the level or the rank. I accept both Rear and Vice, but as Lucky denied Vice I'm leaving the choice up to the other staffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Marine Position Registration
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next