Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Marine Position Registration

Go down 
+19
Blizzard
Kurohyou
Jack Silver
Bones!
Vephist D. Yhs
Damocles Tenebrous
Rori Allo
Ninth_Horseman
Prankster
Ser Random
Charlotte N. Bara
Egz
Eden D. Scythe
Raven Young
Azure Snow
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Lucky Wilshire
Destiny
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damocles Tenebrous

Damocles Tenebrous

Position : Rear Admiral

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Jinshi Jinshi no Mi
Skill 2: Black Sword Style
Skill 3: Swordsmanship

Marine Position Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:44 pm

So, 25 Rear admiral sound good?
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Skimmed the sample, and with the powers vested in me as one of two people in charge of designating levels and bounty, I grant Damocles 44,000 EXP (lvl 27, T2 Primary Skills) and a 180,000,000 Reputation.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:29 pm

I hereby Grant you the Position of Rear Admiral.

Laplace wrote:
Skimmed the sample, and with the powers vested in me as one of two people in charge of designating levels and bounty, I grant Damocles 44,000 EXP (lvl 27, T2 Primary Skills) and a 180,000,000 Reputation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Rori Allo

Rori Allo

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:19 pm

:l.... /stares at her's that was put up 5 days earlier than Dam's....

/stares at the post she made in the staff request thread about it

/cries
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm

This is a well-written sample that is a good length and in my opinion is more than deserving of the position requested.

Rori Allo wrote:
Crew: Marine
Position: Vice Admiral
Tier: 1
Activity: I can be on every day and post every day!
Why:
I just think it'd be cool if she could be kind of a Vice Admiral in charge of healing and stuff but have her combat training not be 100% done. Like, her training isn't one hundred percent complete yet, and most of her advanced skills are in healing and stuff with her Devil Fruit. She's fairly young as well, so it'd be super fun to play her being the least experienced of the Vice Admirals who only really got her position because of her Devil Fruit's tremendous healing abilities and how well she can use it. So, no one would really take her or her orders seriously, but because of how useful her power is, they'd probably restrict what she can do. It'd also play into Rori's main story line- which is her trying to be seen as more than a healing machine and trying to get out of the restrictions placed on her by the Marines because of her healing fruit abilities.

Sample:

”Guh...”

A groan filled the air of a dimly lit room. In the corner of the room, one could see the a small twin sized bed. On the bed, there was a mass of blankets. They wiggled about as whoever was under them seemed to toss and turn in their sleep. Suddenly, a bright light would crash into the room as curtains were drawn without haste. The blinding sunlight would illuminate the room, revealing that it was mostly made of simple wooden blanks. There was only a bed and chest for one to store their belongings in the room. The room was simplicity at it's best. The curtains had been opened by a portly older woman who simply kicked the bed and left. When she kicked the bed, the entire frame would shake. Slowly, the pile of blankets would shift as the girl underneath sat up.

Rori groaned softly- clearly not wanting to be awake. As the girl sat on the bed, it became clear that she wasn't even wearing pajamas. No, she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. A crumpled up long sleeved blouse and brown shorts. She's grumble softly while reaching up to slowly fix her hair. ”Don't want to be awake... stupid...” Rori barely seemed to be awake as she swayed back and forth a bit in the bed. Still, her eyes dragged across the room to the clock that was on the chest. Once they landed on the time, her drowsy eyes would suddenly wide. ”Oh... crap!” She'd quickly begin to jump out of bed and pull on her shoes before grabbing a pink staff that had been under the bed. She was late to her training!

The girl would practically sprint down the wooden halls outside of her room before heading up some stairs. Opening a door, Rori was revealed to be within a ship. As she stepped out onto the deck of the ship, one could see the marine flag waving proudly on the ship's mast. The deck was empty for the most part however. The only person on the deck was a tall man in a black suit that wore a mask. He glanced at the girl silently before raising his hand and suddenly leaping out at the girl. Rori would gulp as she spun her staff next to her and slashed out in front of her- causing the man to swerve to the side to avoid being smacked.

She'd turn and try to follow him with the staff, aiming to hit the man on the head. However, he'd duck under the staff and punch up towards Rori's gut. The girl was too slow. She'd release the staff as his fist made contact with her stomach and she was sent falling back onto the wooden floor. ”Guh... gah...” she groaned as she held her stomach and rolled on the floor. The man would simple cross his arms and wait for the girl to recover. Tears built up in the corners of her eyes from the pain. She'd lean up and bit down on her lower lip as the tears began to drip down her cheek and onto where he punched her. Rori would lift her blouse up ever so slightly to allow the tears to drip onto her skin. At least the pain was subsiding...

“You said you wanted to learn how to fight as well. However, your place is behind the lines as our emergency medic leader.” The man would speak harshly from behind his mask. Rori bit down on her lower lip. None of the other Vice Admirals agents had been happy about her wanting to do field work.. They didn't like the idea of her healing abilities being put in danger, but Rori didn't want to just stand by and do nothing but support anymore! The girl would stand grit her teeth as she walked to go pick up her staff. She'd twirl it and slam the end onto the ground before looking at the man. Closing her eyes, Rori took in a deep breath. This was going to hurt. If she didnt have her healing ability, the girl would have honestly probably had several broken bones and not a single inch of unbruised skin. Opening her eyes, she gulped before speaking.

”I don't care. Let's go again!”
Back to top Go down
Bones!

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Godmod
Skill 2: Boots of Kicking
Skill 3: Polished Banhammer

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Vice Admiral in training? Sure.

While the sample is short, I do see the quality and planned development. I can only imagine a plot heavy character, and I hope to see a growth in both IC development, as well and OCC skill in your wordsmithing and speechcraft. After some discussion with me, myself, and I, I grant thee..

Level 24 - 38,000 EXP : Rear Admiral (Rep : 130,000,000)

Ser Random wrote:
This is a well-written sample that is a good length and in my opinion is more than deserving of the position requested.

Rori Allo wrote:
Activity: I can be on every day and post every day!
Why:
I just think it'd be cool if she could be kind of a Vice Admiral in charge of healing and stuff but have her combat training not be 100% done. Like, her training isn't one hundred percent complete yet, and most of her advanced skills are in healing and stuff with her Devil Fruit. She's fairly young as well, so it'd be super fun to play her being the least experienced of the Vice Admirals who only really got her position because of her Devil Fruit's tremendous healing abilities and how well she can use it. So, no one would really take her or her orders seriously, but because of how useful her power is, they'd probably restrict what she can do. It'd also play into Rori's main story line- which is her trying to be seen as more than a healing machine and trying to get out of the restrictions placed on her by the Marines because of her healing fruit abilities.

Sample:

”Guh...”

A groan filled the air of a dimly lit room. In the corner of the room, one could see the a small twin sized bed. On the bed, there was a mass of blankets. They wiggled about as whoever was under them seemed to toss and turn in their sleep. Suddenly, a bright light would crash into the room as curtains were drawn without haste. The blinding sunlight would illuminate the room, revealing that it was mostly made of simple wooden blanks. There was only a bed and chest for one to store their belongings in the room. The room was simplicity at it's best. The curtains had been opened by a portly older woman who simply kicked the bed and left. When she kicked the bed, the entire frame would shake. Slowly, the pile of blankets would shift as the girl underneath sat up.

Rori groaned softly- clearly not wanting to be awake. As the girl sat on the bed, it became clear that she wasn't even wearing pajamas. No, she was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. A crumpled up long sleeved blouse and brown shorts. She's grumble softly while reaching up to slowly fix her hair. ”Don't want to be awake... stupid...” Rori barely seemed to be awake as she swayed back and forth a bit in the bed. Still, her eyes dragged across the room to the clock that was on the chest. Once they landed on the time, her drowsy eyes would suddenly wide. ”Oh... crap!” She'd quickly begin to jump out of bed and pull on her shoes before grabbing a pink staff that had been under the bed. She was late to her training!

The girl would practically sprint down the wooden halls outside of her room before heading up some stairs. Opening a door, Rori was revealed to be within a ship. As she stepped out onto the deck of the ship, one could see the marine flag waving proudly on the ship's mast. The deck was empty for the most part however. The only person on the deck was a tall man in a black suit that wore a mask. He glanced at the girl silently before raising his hand and suddenly leaping out at the girl. Rori would gulp as she spun her staff next to her and slashed out in front of her- causing the man to swerve to the side to avoid being smacked.

She'd turn and try to follow him with the staff, aiming to hit the man on the head. However, he'd duck under the staff and punch up towards Rori's gut. The girl was too slow. She'd release the staff as his fist made contact with her stomach and she was sent falling back onto the wooden floor. ”Guh... gah...” she groaned as she held her stomach and rolled on the floor. The man would simple cross his arms and wait for the girl to recover. Tears built up in the corners of her eyes from the pain. She'd lean up and bit down on her lower lip as the tears began to drip down her cheek and onto where he punched her. Rori would lift her blouse up ever so slightly to allow the tears to drip onto her skin. At least the pain was subsiding...

“You said you wanted to learn how to fight as well. However, your place is behind the lines as our emergency medic leader.” The man would speak harshly from behind his mask. Rori bit down on her lower lip. None of the other Vice Admirals agents had been happy about her wanting to do field work.. They didn't like the idea of her healing abilities being put in danger, but Rori didn't want to just stand by and do nothing but support anymore! The girl would stand grit her teeth as she walked to go pick up her staff. She'd twirl it and slam the end onto the ground before looking at the man. Closing her eyes, Rori took in a deep breath. This was going to hurt. If she didnt have her healing ability, the girl would have honestly probably had several broken bones and not a single inch of unbruised skin. Opening her eyes, she gulped before speaking.

”I don't care. Let's go again!”
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:13 am

I know my opinion has no weight anymore, but I did want to give my compliments. Also, my apologies for not reviewing yours: I did Damcoles' first because he requested me specifically. I did not mean to ignore you. I am glad to have read your sample. You've made yourself a colorful character. While it was a brief glimpse of Rori, I got just enough to pique my interest in her. I want to see her in other situations, I want to see her reactions and I want to interact with her. I am excited for her to be a part of the organization. I could clearly picture what was happening, and it had a unique flow to it differing from many simpler descriptions. Again, I don't have a say now, but I do fully agree with Bones and Random. I love what you have here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack Silver
First Generation
First Generation
Jack Silver

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Silver Sword
Skill 2: Dragon's Cure
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Crew: N/A
Class: F Class
Activity: As Active as I can Be.
Why: My character's Grandfather is a retired admiral - Last Name Quartz. Even though Selyssa does not want to be a marine, It is in her blood to accept what she must do and take up the Fulfillment of her duties. She wants to be the greatest bounty hunter alive but to do this she needs to have a large title by her name in order for the world to recognize her. That, And How sweet would it be to be a Vice Admiral?

Sample:
Selyssa, The Cherry Blossom:
Back to top Go down
Kurohyou

Kurohyou

PostSubject: Kurohyou's Debut   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:34 am

Position: Rear Admiral
Activity: Very.
Why: Just here to have fun really. My characters a "really" heavy hitter, so why not make use of him in the marines, instead. He focuses on getting the job done, no matter how dangerous or intense it might be. Since the Rear Admiral position looks so empty, I thought "why not try out for it". It would be fun to start off at a high level too. Hell, if you want me to earn it I will, though I do wish to lock this position just in case so I'll have a chance to grasp for it in the future. For now let's see what I have.
Sample:
He silently stared at the withering corpse as the snow blurred their body. Already dead it would seem, though against this person they should be. It was a marine, the uniform showing that clearly enough to him. A sadness befell him, a fellow comrade having fallen due to the powers of an adversary which he could not withstand against. Slowly kneeling against the ground, watching the male with that same sadness in his heart through his window's to the soul. Placing his hand upon the corpses head, the dark eyes and dried skin making him sip down his spit which had been building under anticipation in himself.

"Rest." A word. But that word had meaning. He didn't know his name, nor his position. But this man was a fellow marine. All that meant to him was that they fought under the same cause, of justice, pursuing that justice in which they placed their lives on the line to gather the "criminals" of the world. Though recently, through the events of the marines, through how they have treated not just revolutionaries and pirates, though also civilians. A worrisome thought echoing, telling him that there truly was no such thing as a righteous cause. That it may also be the death of him.

"Glad I could give him a charcoal tan." A voice in the darkness had crept in to his thoughts. A figure standing within a hallway, as the widened spaces of the dungeon had looked dimly lit. A play at ironic humor no doubt. He chuckled with what he stated though, thinking it funny to cause this man misfortune, to suck the life from his corpse. Was it all he was after? Kuro's left eye piqued with interest in the figures form, said figure walking forward. "The idiot didn't even have haki, yet he went after me, all to save some slaves." The man spat against the ground shaking his head. "I guess that's what you get for being a hero, "justice" to you marines and shit like that, huh?" His chuckling didn't stop, a chill through the air thanks to his presence. A cold yet burning desire fueled Kuro's eyes, as veins grew through his forehead, his teeth gritting. "What a bother, you idiots who believe their is really justice in this cruel world." That was the last straw.

Kuro didn't hesitate, even knowing the man's powers. Even making no mistake in what he wished for. A cause not of justice but of revenge through the thick layers of anger that seethed from him, and in a flash, his large body sailed forward, to pronounce this man's doom. Calling himself the bringer of that justice with a fist outstretched and smashing the man's body. Yet that man wouldn't bend, as his arms set themselves into blocking the unbridled strength placed into such a thorough blow. A crash of energy, yet it didn't hurt him. Skin as dark as the night sky in the city, a gleaming shininess, a byproduct of his haki. The man skid against the ground, yet he wouldn't stop. Kuro's strength, and his anger placed into it, even without haki, dangerous. He knew this, as the wall exploded from behind his impact, yet he didn't waver, nor deny his body. He too was strong.

"Not bad, marine..." A brushing side comment, brewed with sarcasm. Kuro didn't care. He was already walking towards him. To the new room filled with nothing but darkness, as the dark dankness, water droplets squeezing from the ceiling, and ambiance of glum shed over him. Yet that didn't matter. His mind was on one thing. "But you do realize you're still at a disadvantage, what with my... power, right?" He flashed a large grin on his face. Kuro's nostrils flared, heavily. As he rushed forward kicking his feet against the ground, his large body set in motion with his rage propelling him towards his target. That didn't hurt him, right? Then more. Give it more oomph, fight him without any hesitation. A dark sheen came over his own fists, as a large pair of grinding teeth also showed.

That's when it started. A battle of close combat, as his fists and the man's body went into energetic blows. The man knew, Kuro was dangerous. That the strength he felt was not just for show and neither was that body. His blows crashed against his body. As he outstretched his hand to capture him right as his punch would come. Was he planning that far ahead, to have his arm broken so long as his ability would affect Kuro?! Who would be the one to play chicken then! Kuro's eyes met him, they knew what was coming, knew that in anticipation of the man's moves that he would still fight. To finish this next punch. His anger clouded his judgement, made him become something he rarely was. Something much darker than he had ever been.

"Gotcha..." Yet that didn't matter, the power to make him into a dry husk of a man. It didn't mean as much as he thought. His opened palm catching Kuro's fist, the effects of such a power came over rather quickly, feeling the moisture sucked from his fist, Kuro wouldn't stop anyway, as he pushed forward, gritting his teeth further, placing every ounce of power into it. CRACK! The blow at its full impact, the full strength, as he rotated his entire body to give it even greater force. The man was still surprised. Even with his power activating, the man still came forward as if uncaring of his own health, his well-being was a nuisance...

A fear set in now. As his arm began to break, battering as the bones took the extreme force of Kuro's blow, taking it somewhere in which he'd never been pushed before in just a single attack. Too dangerous. Arm broken even with the sheen of darkness spread over his fist. Enveloped in hesitation, as he finally stopped. Kuro's strike had ended, and with it the use of that man's arm. The arm that took the lives of many a man, woman and child out of pure bliss. The strength of a man bent on a dark justice. He finally realized.

Maybe he screwed up. What once was a smile and laughter at despair, as he was sent flying, was now a cruel reminder. The reminder that their was always someone more dangerous than you...

1073 Words
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 am

Selyssa
A beautiful passage, no doubt. It felt very clear and easy to visualize, especially at the beginning. It seemed somewhat rushed in the second half (but I also know that that was added later on, so not that big a deal). I'm not entirely sure what kind of Fight Club/Mind Wrestling stuff was going on in your head exactly (don't know if you were trying to pull a Cavendish or not :p). I'm not entirely sure the fruits work like that,but for creativity's sake I won't pry. The fruit was well timed and not overused for a more dramatic finisher as well, which was nice. I felt your subordinates could have played a larger role, where they were accompanying you (or perhaps describe briefly the ordeals she underwent,which left her so drained, on her way toward Mr.Big-Boss-Man). All-in-all an enjoyable read. I would award this level 35 if it were up to me (It's not entirely clear as to where each Marine rank starts and stops,but I hope that still fulfills your desire). And, if I'm not wrong we need a second opinion on the matter? (I can message Snow back). Well done, my friend :)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 am

Kurohyou
First off I'd like to recognize and praise your willingness to offer a humble, subdued angle on your character. Many people, when giving a first impression of their character, will make them an unstoppable badass in whatever situation they find themselves in, which can offer a lack of depth. It takes guts to show yourself in a less than outstanding position, so, bravo on that. Now on the other hand I found some of the more mental aspects and inner monologues somewhat restricting. On top of the that the description of the area left me confused as to where this was taking place and what the situation might have been. My final tip for you deals with the use of pronouns. I know you were trying to keep your adversary as something of a mystery,but the use of "he" going back and forth between the two complicated and twisted everything up (wasn't sure who's action or thought it may have been). However your combat descriptions were quite satisfying.There was definitely an intensity to them, so I applaud you for that. That being said, combat is not the be all end all when it comes to rank and RP. As such I don't know if I can award this a Rear Admiral position (though I think you're well on your way). My verdict would be level 20(I'll discuss reputation with Snow as well). Overall a satisfying read,though. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Taking One *Finger Crossed*   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:36 am

Crew: Marines
Position: Vice Admiral or maybe Rear
Activity:  I'm super active on the weekends, mainly because I have a lot of free time and I regularly check the site. During my busy schedules, I will be online at least for 4 to 5 hours a day. In that range, I can at least post in 2-3 threads. Plus, I, myself, really love One Piece RP and when I'm attached to it, I'm going insane over it and spend a lot of time on it. Moreover, I'm a moderator so active is in my blood ^^
Why: I'm making Blizz as an experienced marine. He's going to have a great haki level (roll) so this job will be perfect for him in term of experience. Also, He has a really positive personality because it's based on absolute justice itself and he has a great determination so he won't stop until he reaches his goal. He himself believes that he can forge his own destiny by his two hands. There are lots of evils lurking around the blues and the marines eventually will encounter a lot of obstacles. As the rear admiral, Blizz will push the lesser-in-ranks or his subordinates to fight the evil, somewhat like being their leader in this chaotic world, not abandoning them but fighting alongside them. Until he exterminates all evil, he won't stop and Blizz has a lot of plots in his mind to help the marines in maintaining the peace.
Sample:

Quote :
If only, if only Blizz were a smarter man. He'd have known that it was absolutely idiotic to be out here, in this chaotic island, freezing his glorious bod off. He was however, answering a notice that came from the big boss, Mr. Z was his codename, and that meant more than his own personal pleasure. Whatever the case, the mission's objective was pretty straight forward, and he was at least strong enough to handle the tasks laid out before him with style. He didn't particularly see any advantage to him being here, except for the fact that he would gain more strength and fame, girls, Blizz's coming..

"Dammit, I hate this place already." He stated shivering. The snow that seemed to have absolute sovereign over the landscape didn't agree with Blizz, but he was wise enough to not complain about the conditions around him, not at least around his boss, who's location he was approaching quite rapidly. Although he wore several layers of clothing, Blizz had the burst of chill upon his face, as his mouth was completely exposed. It didn't help that his body heat fogged up his goggles, so he had to ditch them as well. It was nice at least to be wearing two skin tight pants that were yellow in color. It was not the most attractive look for fellow men to see, but it didn't matter to Blizz cause he was warm from his neck to his ankles.

"Seems like that must be the place, hopefully. I am not in the mood to be lost." The man grumbled to himself as he trudged through the snow. His fur coat that was over the upper part of his uniform remained zipped off, and he shook from side to side making the clumps of snow fall off his body as he approached the golden entrance of the cave designed by the man who seemed to master all artistic techniques, Blizz sighed in jealousy. Knocking his snow boots against the wall, Egz yawned to himself as he hadn't been awake that long.

"Uh...what the fuck are you doing? C'mon if you're joining us.". Blizz shook his head from side to side as he saw one of the marines, who was sneaking around for whatever reason. As Blizz entered further into the cave he saw his boss, and he bowed to him, taking the cap off his head and revealing his dark hair.

"Blizz, reporting in, Sir. I believe you have something important to say to me. Why are we meeting in such a severe place?". The boss's face was so serious, Blizz was prepared for this. "Thank you for coming.. mm... Blizz.. I call you because.. I'M FREEZING, YOU DUMBASS! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? HUHH!!? MAKE A FIRE WILL YA??"

"JEEZ, YOU ARE CALLING ME TO THIS FREEZING PLACE, ONLY FOR THIS?" Blizz raided his right pocket with his right hand, grabbing a lighter. The twigs were gathered on the ground and he used his lighter to make a fire, sparks appeared as soon as the fire touched the twigs and it eventually disappeared into the air. The cave became warmer and warmer than before as the fire danced in the middle.

"Ah, good job Blizz.. We're happy to have you.. Actually, we have a mission to do" The boss grinned widely. Blizz shook the rest of the snow off his body and leaned himself up against the cave wall. He awaited hearing the game plan for the mission. The big boss was giving all his best in explaining things but it turned out that chaos happened before they finished the meeting. Shouts and screams could be heard from outside and without any hesitation, Blizz rushed to the outside. The place was crowded with strange monsters, more like mythical beasts. However, Blizz stood on his place and didn't move a bit. The first small crowd of the beasts charged at Blizz howling as they did, their black claws and red eyes bearing down at him. He wanted to grab for his flintlock but he remembered the longsword that were given to him by the boss. He instantly grabbed for it and pierced it into each of the beast's chests. He dodged a few strikes from their claws and even punched one in the jaw or what he assumed was the jaw. The longsword was far stronger than he anticipated as it completely annihilated the beasts on the spot, turning them into hopeless corpses. With a few quick motions of his hands the man had ceased the beasts' assault, causing them to retreat back and make a clear path for him. These beasts however stopped nearby a man that somewhat possessed a great power because he was able to tame these beasts, but these beasts were soon dismissed by him with a single motion of the hand. The man stepped closer coming more into view for Blizz, he had an immense demonic aura coming from his body but he couldn't shake the human appearance. He wore a long coat, dressed quite well, and had a long crop of hair that went down his back. Even his face, it was a calm and gentle smile but his eyes seemed to be looking down at Blizz for no reason.

The man began to open his mouth, "I am Bahamoth, one of the rulers of hell. And I am here to rend your body asunder to gain my essence back from your blade.". Those words sunk in like a knife in his chest, it was confirmed that this was the man that killed his mates in his last battle. While he didn't look the same at all, there was no wavering in his confidence about what he was to do. Blizz held a tight grip on the longsword but knew he wasn't to waste the blade or his strength on any beasts but Bahamoth. He let his grip on the blade go and returned his hand to the satchel where special explosives where, he had to deal with the beast horde in case of they would return before he dealt with their master.

Blizz didn't hold anything longer, he withdrew the longsword from its sheath knowing that there would be no other way to fight this menacing creature. He wasted no time as he charged in using speed he didn't even realize he had and coming down with a slash to strike the man. The blade was stopped with two hands holding it in place but Blizz could feel the strength he had wavering. He was at least a match for him in this way, while his blade was held there was a bit of a rise in confidence in that struggle. However, Bahamoth quickly pushed Blizz to the back, creating some distances between them. Once again, Blizz placed his hand on the handle of the longsword. Bahamoth paid no mind to this as he charged forward and charged at Blizz with his claws primed and ready to tear the marine asunder. The two came together in a final epic clash, the longsword quickly drawn and slashing out at Bahamoth who met it with his two claws at the edge of the blade. Blizz previously ignited the explosives in his satchel and it exploded as soon as Blizz came closer to Bahamoth. The explosion was big and a shockwave knocked Blizz back to the ground. After dust created from the explosion disappeared, a shadowy figure emerged from it. The longsword scraped lightly against the ground as it acted as a walking step for Blizz, his left arm and left leg absent from its sockets and the blood still rapidly dripping from the wound. The scraping would grow louder to the opponent up until the tip of the blade itself was resting by his head and above in the now rising sun was the man who had saved his kind, who had challenged hell itself and proved against all odds that marines were not to be underestimated. Blizz stood above the mangled body of the man who was barely alive and raised the blade, the pointing resting a few inches above Bahamoth's throat. "Once again, don't let evil defeat you but defeat evil with good.". He gave a push and the blade pierced through the man's head, ending all the miseries Blizz had.

Last edited by Blizzard on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

I have Decided to Grant both of you a Position.

Selyssa, You are Granted The Vice Admiral Position: +36 Levels & 100,000,000 Reputation.

Kurohyou, You are Granted the Position of Rear Admiral: +20 Levels and 54,000,000 Reputation

May you both uphold the Laws and Order of the World Government.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:24 am

Its a Yes from me Blizzard. One more yes and you will gain one of the Positions you have asked for. I liked The tale you told and think that during a thread with multiple higher ranked marines it would be excellent for Blizz to join in on the Party.
Back to top Go down
Kurohyou

Kurohyou

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Lucky Wilshire wrote:
Kurohyou
First off I'd like to recognize and praise your willingness to offer a humble, subdued angle on your character. Many people, when giving a first impression of their character, will make them an unstoppable badass in whatever situation they find themselves in, which can offer a lack of depth. It takes guts to show yourself in a less than outstanding position, so, bravo on that. Now on the other hand I found some of the more mental aspects and inner monologues somewhat restricting. On top of the that the description of the area left me confused as to where this was taking place and what the situation might have been. My final tip for you deals with the use of pronouns. I know you were trying to keep your adversary as something of a mystery,but the use of "he" going back and forth between the two complicated and twisted everything up (wasn't sure who's action or thought it may have been). However your combat descriptions were quite satisfying.There was definitely an intensity to them, so I applaud you for that. That being said, combat is not the be all end all when it comes to rank and RP. As such I don't know if I can award this a Rear Admiral position (though I think you're well on your way). My verdict would be level 20(I'll discuss reputation with Snow as well). Overall a satisfying read,though. Thank you for that.

I'm a bit rusty on my long-roleplay elements. It was supposed to be a place like a dungeon, I also usually do better when there's someone else roleplaying with me. So you should see quick improvement when I start postin'. No harm, no foul. I'll try to get better as I go.

Also thank you, Azure. I shall willingly take this position, and as I said try my best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:04 am

Tier: F Class Currently
Activity: Unless absolutely unavoidable I tend to be active almost everyday with even finding myself online during the night when no one is around. (Usually either working on a task, thinking up ideas, working on other things, etc.) I do try to make sure any absence for extended periods of time is notified.
Why: Bones is a character that while she may see the world in black and white, she is also caught inside of the gray. She is a woman who has cast aside the life of piracy upon seeing it's the horror that lies within and has thrown herself into a never ending spiral of loyalty to the Marines. I see her as someone that climbed through the ranks with only her blood, sweat and perhaps tears too if no one is around. She is not immortal, she is not invulnerable, every marine has their own demons and nestled inside that head of hers is the crying, screaming, yelling voices of all the innocent men and women she was forced to kill to survive when taken by pirates. Every morning she wakes up in the hopes these voices will stop, that she won't have to face them again, but they only disappoint her when they come back, full force. Even when she dreams, they come to her, fueling the nightmares that she relieves in a ghost-town of faces long since gone. She hardens her body, her heart and her emotions so that no one can see the real her that while small, still resides deep down in her core. She is a woman of determination and I feel she would make an interesting Vice Admiral both due to her sharp enforcement of the law against both criminals and pirates (sometimes due to just being around during the time of the action warranting arrest but at the same time, she is also a bounty hunter -- taking down those that would avoid the law and have a bounty on their head is just what she does.. and she takes pride and joy in it. Which is more than she shows for most anything else). Yet also because while she is internally fragile, she wants to find someone in the Marines that's genuine, that she can truly trust but that day has yet to come and until it does, she will only attempt further at doing as much for the Marines as she can. Make no mistake, behind that monotoned voice, that unfeeling gaze.. there is a Kuja girl still inside, scared of the world and it's villainry.
Sample:
The Darkness of the Seas:

NOTES (IMPORTANT):
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:56 am

This is great- I can Definitely see you in a meeting with the other Vice Admirals and on the Battle field. Its a Yes from me- One more and you get yourself a nice shiny Position.

Silent Bones wrote:
Tier: F Class Currently
Activity: Unless absolutely unavoidable I tend to be active almost everyday with even finding myself online during the night when no one is around. (Usually either working on a task, thinking up ideas, working on other things, etc.) I do try to make sure any absence for extended periods of time is notified.
Why: Bones is a character that while she may see the world in black and white, she is also caught inside of the gray. She is a woman who has cast aside the life of piracy upon seeing it's the horror that lies within and has thrown herself into a never ending spiral of loyalty to the Marines. I see her as someone that climbed through the ranks with only her blood, sweat and perhaps tears too if no one is around. She is not immortal, she is not invulnerable, every marine has their own demons and nestled inside that head of hers is the crying, screaming, yelling voices of all the innocent men and women she was forced to kill to survive when taken by pirates. Every morning she wakes up in the hopes these voices will stop, that she won't have to face them again, but they only disappoint her when they come back, full force. Even when she dreams, they come to her, fueling the nightmares that she relieves in a ghost-town of faces long since gone. She hardens her body, her heart and her emotions so that no one can see the real her that while small, still resides deep down in her core. She is a woman of determination and I feel she would make an interesting Vice Admiral both due to her sharp enforcement of the law against both criminals and pirates (sometimes due to just being around during the time of the action warranting arrest but at the same time, she is also a bounty hunter -- taking down those that would avoid the law and have a bounty on their head is just what she does.. and she takes pride and joy in it. Which is more than she shows for most anything else). Yet also because while she is internally fragile, she wants to find someone in the Marines that's genuine, that she can truly trust but that day has yet to come and until it does, she will only attempt further at doing as much for the Marines as she can. Make no mistake, behind that monotoned voice, that unfeeling gaze.. there is a Kuja girl still inside, scared of the world and it's villainry.
Sample:
The Darkness of the Seas:

NOTES (IMPORTANT):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 am

'Shiny' I see what you did there ~(>3>)~
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:52 am

Blizzard
T'was a nice read.You set up the space nicely, with some fleshing out of the character and maybe a bit of their backstory. As I take it, your character is still fairly young, which ought to be taken into account when rankings are considered (at least with initial awarding). While an enjoyable character to read, Blizz may seem a bit ill-suited to fill a Vice Admiral role as is (perhaps some more time among the ranks, in the office, on the field and with civilians may offer the proper development). That aside I only spotted a few minor grammar nuggets. So, as good as it is, I feel from within the literary context it wouldn't seem quite right for you to have the Vice position (yet),but I feel this quality earns Rear Admiral. Let's say level 30?
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:06 am

Bones
Bones, splendid, truly splendid read. A lovely (yet bleak) atmosphere set up. The details given gave me a cozy sense of presence there. I respect that inclusion and focus on, the less intense aspects of the position. Her chemistry with her subordinate was very believable and thought provoking. I would love for our characters to meet; they have some commonalities in their pasts as well. And with that in mind I would pleasantly induct you into the Vice Admiral Position with level 40, if I might be so bold.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard

Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 am

Lucky Wilshire wrote:
Blizzard
T'was a nice read.You set up the space nicely, with some fleshing out of the character and maybe a bit of their backstory. As I take it, your character is still fairly young, which ought to be taken into account when rankings are considered (at least with initial awarding). While an enjoyable character to read, Blizz may seem a bit ill-suited to fill a Vice Admiral role as is (perhaps some more time among the ranks, in the office, on the field and with civilians may offer the proper development). That aside I only spotted a few minor grammar nuggets. So, as good as it is, I feel from within the literary context it wouldn't seem quite right for you to have the Vice position (yet),but I feel this quality earns Rear Admiral. Let's say level 30?

I'm disappointed, jk, I agree with you, Lucky-senpai ~ And please forgive me for my grammars, well, English isn't my mother-tongue so let's say I'm on the way to the top ~ The native speaker is totally different from the non-native especially on their literacy level. Anyway, it's a deal, Blizz can be a Rear Admiral and Level 30. Will have to rank him up ICly. ^^ Thank you so much ~ ^^

EDIT: Please refer to Blizz Godfrey, because that will be my char account not this ^^
Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Position: Vice or Rear Admiral
Tier: T-1
Activity: I can post everyday at the very least twice.
Why: Besides the obvious jump in power, my character as neutral as she seems is very ambitious and prideful of her family name. To her growing in power is a great achievement and it allows her to stomp out the criminal scum of all walks, even those within the marines. As young as she is experience is not something she lacks in. If you would allow me to paint you a picture of what it means to be a marine in the eyes of a St. Fleur then you can see for yourself if she is worthy...

Sample:

Antoinette

Rising Stars, Falling Stars

⚜ ⚜ ⚜
" We have went over this before father. I am not one to sit idly by and let my sister do as she pleases. "A voice filled with resolve spoke in a manner befitting for a well educated young woman, that young woman being none other than Antoinette St. Fleur. For too long she was asked to let her younger sister continue on embarrassing the family name. Using her own borrowed power the youngest St. Fleur thought it to be " rebellious " to act in a manner unfitting of a marine, and of the family name. Antoinette could count the times she caught her sister dealing in illegal acts and corruption that would bring shame to her father's name. Being the eldest Antoinette had many duties and it seemed the main one as of late was keeping her sister in check. " My little Annie bear please just look past your sister's acts. She is still a child and learning, she needs to make mistakes and learn from them. Oh I remember when you were her age and you woul- " " I would never use my family name to get what I wanted from civilians. I would never go on mindless killing sprees in the name of " justice " I would never associate myself with pirates father! Do you understand that you're being weak to her because she is your daughter? I would never embarrass you and since you won't do anything about it.. I will." Her voice cut like a knife in the spacious dining room of the St. Fleur mansion. She would no longer put up with her father's weakness nor would she put up with her sister's ignorance. She knew better than anyone the path that Beatrice took would end up with her dead or worse jailed. Standing up from the cushioned chair Antoinette decided now was the best time to visit her little sister and set her straight. No matter who they were, even her family, no especially her family they would be brought to justice just like any other wrongdoer.

The weather in Lougetown was usually the same with very little change besides the lone rain shower here and there. The town itself was usually lively and bustling with all walks of life and there was hardly ever a dull moment. Antoinette found herself walking towards the docks, ducking and weaving past the people giving only small nods of acknowledgment to those she happen to lock eyes with. The winds picked up as she got closer to the water, her ebony tresses blowing behind her. Looking at Antoinette one could see the pride in her stride as she held her head high and her back straight. Her crimson orbs would never break from anyone staring at her as she asserted her dominance without speaking any words. She was well known enough that no one bothered her, respecting her presences when it entered any vicinity. A prime example of what a Marine should strive to be, that was Antoinette Iris St. Fleur. Donning her usual Blue Marine uniform with her Battle axe strapped to her back she strode to a particular section of the docks ignoring the small man that approached her from seemingly nowhere. " Ah, Lady Antoinette! What do I owe the pleasure? " The voice slipped from the short man's lips like oil and it made her feel dirty. " I only ever come down here for two reasons Bard. One to stop any illegal activities being reported, or to find my sister.. Now, where is my sister? " Her words were sharp as she looked down at the man called Bard. He was a dirty little informant for the marines but he also delved in other questionable things. If it were up to her he would be behind bars but he was protected by the higher ups. She could see his hesitation in her question and it annoyed her more than it should have. " If I have to ask again, you will have to deal with me. Now who are you more afraid of, my sister? or me?" It almost looked as if he was mulling over the question but quickly pointed ahead of them both. " She is in warehouse thirteen with some pirates, I believe she spoke of selling weapons to them... But you didn't hear that from me! "

For a moment Antoinette thought she heard wrong and gave Bard a look of utter confusion. Bard saw it in her eyes that she didn't believe him and all he could do was nod his head. Never once had Antoinette thought her sister could fall so low but she was certain now that this was no mere rebellious phase in the younger girl's life. " Bard. Go immediately to the Marine base by the docks and inform them of my sister's doings and that I request backup. Tell them to surrounded that warehouse and to capture all who leave it, including my sister should she escape my own hand. Go now. " She burned her gaze into the little man and watched as he ran as fast as she has ever seen him. " I'm sorry father.. " The words fell in a hushed whisper as she began her walk towards the warehouse. Warehouse thirteen belonged to her family, it was where a good chunk of marine weaponry was held and even some precious family heirlooms. If what Bard said was true then Antoinette could not call Beatrice a sister, she was a criminal, one far beyond speaking too at this point. Before she could think anymore on the deeds of her disowned sibling she was already entering the back entrance of the Warehouse...

Warehouse thirteen was a three story behemoth of a structure that was filled to the brim with weapons and equipment of all types. It wasn't a particularly well lit place but it was enough to maneuver. Antoinette knew the warehouse like the back of her hand, it might as well had been a second home to her. With that being said she could hear voices from the front of the warehouse, among them she knew one to be her sister's. Anyone looking at Beatrice could see she was the spitting image of her elder sister, besides the fact that she cut her hair much shorter in a pixie style and that her eyes were a jade green. It was almost like looking in a mirror when the two looked at each other but the difference between them was so stark that no one dared confuse the two. Where Antoinette upheld the law and was well spoken Beatrice was underhanded, loud, and brash. The sisters were like a never ending storm when the were in conflicting views about things, which was literally always. Because of her father's influence no one could put a reign on Beatrice except Antoinette, literally becoming her sister's keeper. Today that would come to an end as Antoinette made her way to the top of the warehouse's second floor, moving closer to the front to listen in on what was transpiring below.

" Yep Finest Guns In All The Blues! And For The Lot.. I'll Give You A Smooth Deal Of fifty Trillon Beli~ " A smile played on Beatrice's lips as she gave her offer, she was about to sell half the warehouse and that wasn't gonna be a cheap price. The cocky female titled her head and looked in the face of about thirty men, she showed no fear because if things were to go south she would simply have Bard call for backup. Her offer must have been a joke to the men in front of her because the lot laughed at it. " Fifty Trillion? Did you honestly think we would pay that? Pirates. Paying for something. Now that's a hoot. " She could almost hear the mocking tone of the balding man in front of her but before she could react 20 guns were pointed in her direction.  " Now, Now I would hate for these men to accidentally pull the trigger if ye startled em..Best be quiet now an get on yer knees.. We'll take you too, make a pretty profit off of a --- " His words were cut short and Beatrice could feel a warm splatter of blood on her face as she looked into his slowly fading eyes, a hole in his head cut his life short before he could say another word. The young Marine was too afraid to move let alone scream as more of the men were quickly shot down from an unknown area causing them to start shooting in what they thought to be the direction of the bullets. " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! SHE SET US UP, THE BROAD SET US UP. KILL HER "

One by one they fell as she took quick aim at who she could. She had gotten enough information to know that these men would not let her sister out alive, and so acted in what she thought to be the best choice for the moment. She had gotten their numbers down enough for them to be alarmed and even though they shot in her direction they could not hit her. Hidden behind pillars and boxes she had enough cover to keep her safe. From this distance she could have probably killed them all. She had enough ammo and the gun she got from crate near her was good enough to get the job done. Antoinette was confident she could get them all until...
" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! SHE SET US UP, THE BROAD SET US UP. KILL HER " Her ears perked up she knew her sister was now in immediate danger. Without missing a beat she grabbed her Battle axe from her back and a nearby cutlass. Anyone looking at the Axe would never had thought that Antoinette could pick it up, but that was her advantage, her own strength. Running towards the landing that would place her on the first floor Antoinette swung her axe in a circle, giving it momentum before throwing it with all the force she could muster. The axe landed with a heavy thud, planting it's blade in the ground directly in the middle of the pirates with it's handle sticking straight up. This seemed to have shocked the pirates for only a moment but that was all it took for Antoinette to jump down ten feet, grabbing onto the axe's handle and swinging her weight around it's handle, Cutlass slicing at the bellies of five men, causing them to fall. She was the new target now as some men charged at her while others turned their guns in her direction. At this point she knew she was in trouble she was too close and able to be shot dead on if she was not careful. Using the momentum that brought her body down from the axe, she lifted it and sliced at the neck of a man who was about to be on top of her. Using the flat edge of the axe as a shield from stray bullets she dropped the cutlass and began her dance. The weight of the Axe's blade was heavy indeed but she was strong enough to control it. She swung but overall let gravity guide it's mighty blade, blood spurting from all the soft points that she made sure to hit. She was lost in it, almost like a trance as she concentrated on the men before her not once noticing her sister slip from the backdoor of the Warehouse. Antoinette could feel the vibrations of the bodies dropping before her and saw that he was nearly done with the massacre. She felt a sense of success which was cut short as a burning entered her not once, but twice. " PUT THE AXE DOWN CUNT! OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!! " The voice wasn't what stopped the crimson eyed marine, it was the pain in her chest that did it, causing her to drop her axe and to her knees. It was only when she felt her hair being pulled and her body dragged that she realized that she had gotten shot, not only that but her sister was missing as well. " You are gonna get me outta her you dumb broad.. I'm not goin to ja-
"
The voice was cut short as she felt a warm splatter on her face and the grip on her hair loosening up. The last man standing was down but she didn't know who did it. It was in that same moment she heard the warehouse doors burst open and she may have imagined it, but a pair of green eyes glaring down at her from above before she herself passed out.

Beatrice looked down at her sister. She was bloodied and battered with cuts and knicks hear and there, two bullet wounds in her chest. She really wanted to end her life but she instead decided to save it and for what she didn't know. She always hated Antoinette, a goody two shoes and always just better than her at every single damn thing. It made her sick to her stomach. Her jade eyes watched as marines kicked down the doors to the Warehouse, filling it in from all sides. She was grabbed and cuffed, wondering how the hell they even knew she was on the wrong side of this situation. She didn't fight it though, she wanted her sister to be alright, or at least a small part of her did. Beatrice smiled smugly as she watched her sister being carried away as medics arrived on the scene, she felt a small victory over her. She didn't care that she was to be hauled off and jailed, she would get out it was really only a matter of time before her father did so. She would be back doing what she loved, but then and there she she made up her mind that being a marine was no longer fun.

How many days had passed by before she awoke? She couldn't tell at this point and when she tried to sit up a soreness took over her and she ended up back down.  " Take it easy annie bear.. You're recovering well enough but you still need your rest.  Looking to her right her eyes met with her father's, his face was riddled with worry and concern.  "You were right you know.. About your sister.. And I'm sorry my dear I truly am. I should have listened. But you, you were strong and you did the right thing, I'm so proud to call you my daughter.. Beatrice is in jail now, and awaiting trial.. Don't you worry about her I am going to take care of that problem. " She couldn't speak as tears welled up in her eyes. It seemed that he was doing his best as a father and she, she just caused his only other daughter to be hauled off to jail. She watched as he silently rose and left the room, left her alone to her own thoughts. Antoinette was too tired at this point. She had a bad feeling settling in her stomach but she couldn't dwell on it. Slipping back into sleep she allowed for it take over....

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

" Always Ten Steps Ahead"
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Excellent. I love the deep feelings through out the Story and how everything had to play out with the sister and herself- I look forward to seeing more between the siblings.

Loooovveeee,

Marine Position Registration - Page 2 4HWSlUI

+41 Levels
+REAR ADMIRAL
+180.000.000 REPUTATION.
+ 1 'A' Class Chest Roll
+ 1 'A' Class Weapon & 1 'A' Class Equipment

Marine Position Registration - Page 2 XTRkazY

Galaxy wrote:
Position: Vice or Rear Admiral
Tier: T-1
Activity: I can post everyday at the very least twice.
Why: Besides the obvious jump in power, my character as neutral as she seems is very ambitious and prideful of her family name. To her growing in power is a great achievement and it allows her to stomp out the criminal scum of all walks, even those within the marines. As young as she is experience is not something she lacks in. If you would allow me to paint you a picture of what it means to be a marine in the eyes of a St. Fleur then you can see for yourself if she is worthy...

Sample:

Antoinette

Rising Stars, Falling Stars

⚜ ⚜ ⚜
" We have went over this before father. I am not one to sit idly by and let my sister do as she pleases. "A voice filled with resolve spoke in a manner befitting for a well educated young woman, that young woman being none other than Antoinette St. Fleur. For too long she was asked to let her younger sister continue on embarrassing the family name. Using her own borrowed power the youngest St. Fleur thought it to be " rebellious " to act in a manner unfitting of a marine, and of the family name. Antoinette could count the times she caught her sister dealing in illegal acts and corruption that would bring shame to her father's name. Being the eldest Antoinette had many duties and it seemed the main one as of late was keeping her sister in check. " My little Annie bear please just look past your sister's acts. She is still a child and learning, she needs to make mistakes and learn from them. Oh I remember when you were her age and you woul- " " I would never use my family name to get what I wanted from civilians. I would never go on mindless killing sprees in the name of " justice " I would never associate myself with pirates father! Do you understand that you're being weak to her because she is your daughter? I would never embarrass you and since you won't do anything about it.. I will." Her voice cut like a knife in the spacious dining room of the St. Fleur mansion. She would no longer put up with her father's weakness nor would she put up with her sister's ignorance. She knew better than anyone the path that Beatrice took would end up with her dead or worse jailed. Standing up from the cushioned chair Antoinette decided now was the best time to visit her little sister and set her straight. No matter who they were, even her family, no especially her family they would be brought to justice just like any other wrongdoer.

The weather in Lougetown was usually the same with very little change besides the lone rain shower here and there. The town itself was usually lively and bustling with all walks of life and there was hardly ever a dull moment. Antoinette found herself walking towards the docks, ducking and weaving past the people giving only small nods of acknowledgment to those she happen to lock eyes with. The winds picked up as she got closer to the water, her ebony tresses blowing behind her. Looking at Antoinette one could see the pride in her stride as she held her head high and her back straight. Her crimson orbs would never break from anyone staring at her as she asserted her dominance without speaking any words. She was well known enough that no one bothered her, respecting her presences when it entered any vicinity. A prime example of what a Marine should strive to be, that was Antoinette Iris St. Fleur. Donning her usual Blue Marine uniform with her Battle axe strapped to her back she strode to a particular section of the docks ignoring the small man that approached her from seemingly nowhere. " Ah, Lady Antoinette! What do I owe the pleasure? " The voice slipped from the short man's lips like oil and it made her feel dirty. " I only ever come down here for two reasons Bard. One to stop any illegal activities being reported, or to find my sister.. Now, where is my sister? " Her words were sharp as she looked down at the man called Bard. He was a dirty little informant for the marines but he also delved in other questionable things. If it were up to her he would be behind bars but he was protected by the higher ups. She could see his hesitation in her question and it annoyed her more than it should have. " If I have to ask again, you will have to deal with me. Now who are you more afraid of, my sister? or me?" It almost looked as if he was mulling over the question but quickly pointed ahead of them both. " She is in warehouse thirteen with some pirates, I believe she spoke of selling weapons to them... But you didn't hear that from me! "

For a moment Antoinette thought she heard wrong and gave Bard a look of utter confusion. Bard saw it in her eyes that she didn't believe him and all he could do was nod his head. Never once had Antoinette thought her sister could fall so low but she was certain now that this was no mere rebellious phase in the younger girl's life. " Bard. Go immediately to the Marine base by the docks and inform them of my sister's doings and that I request backup. Tell them to surrounded that warehouse and to capture all who leave it, including my sister should she escape my own hand. Go now. " She burned her gaze into the little man and watched as he ran as fast as she has ever seen him. " I'm sorry father.. " The words fell in a hushed whisper as she began her walk towards the warehouse. Warehouse thirteen belonged to her family, it was where a good chunk of marine weaponry was held and even some precious family heirlooms. If what Bard said was true then Antoinette could not call Beatrice a sister, she was a criminal, one far beyond speaking too at this point. Before she could think anymore on the deeds of her disowned sibling she was already entering the back entrance of the Warehouse...

Warehouse thirteen was a three story behemoth of a structure that was filled to the brim with weapons and equipment of all types. It wasn't a particularly well lit place but it was enough to maneuver. Antoinette knew the warehouse like the back of her hand, it might as well had been a second home to her. With that being said she could hear voices from the front of the warehouse, among them she knew one to be her sister's. Anyone looking at Beatrice could see she was the spitting image of her elder sister, besides the fact that she cut her hair much shorter in a pixie style and that her eyes were a jade green. It was almost like looking in a mirror when the two looked at each other but the difference between them was so stark that no one dared confuse the two. Where Antoinette upheld the law and was well spoken Beatrice was underhanded, loud, and brash. The sisters were like a never ending storm when the were in conflicting views about things, which was literally always. Because of her father's influence no one could put a reign on Beatrice except Antoinette, literally becoming her sister's keeper. Today that would come to an end as Antoinette made her way to the top of the warehouse's second floor, moving closer to the front to listen in on what was transpiring below.

" Yep Finest Guns In All The Blues! And For The Lot.. I'll Give You A Smooth Deal Of fifty Trillon Beli~ " A smile played on Beatrice's lips as she gave her offer, she was about to sell half the warehouse and that wasn't gonna be a cheap price. The cocky female titled her head and looked in the face of about thirty men, she showed no fear because if things were to go south she would simply have Bard call for backup. Her offer must have been a joke to the men in front of her because the lot laughed at it. " Fifty Trillion? Did you honestly think we would pay that? Pirates. Paying for something. Now that's a hoot. " She could almost hear the mocking tone of the balding man in front of her but before she could react 20 guns were pointed in her direction.  " Now, Now I would hate for these men to accidentally pull the trigger if ye startled em..Best be quiet now an get on yer knees.. We'll take you too, make a pretty profit off of a --- " His words were cut short and Beatrice could feel a warm splatter of blood on her face as she looked into his slowly fading eyes, a hole in his head cut his life short before he could say another word. The young Marine was too afraid to move let alone scream as more of the men were quickly shot down from an unknown area causing them to start shooting in what they thought to be the direction of the bullets. " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! SHE SET US UP, THE BROAD SET US UP. KILL HER "

One by one they fell as she took quick aim at who she could. She had gotten enough information to know that these men would not let her sister out alive, and so acted in what she thought to be the best choice for the moment. She had gotten their numbers down enough for them to be alarmed and even though they shot in her direction they could not hit her. Hidden behind pillars and boxes she had enough cover to keep her safe. From this distance she could have probably killed them all. She had enough ammo and the gun she got from crate near her was good enough to get the job done. Antoinette was confident she could get them all until...
" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! SHE SET US UP, THE BROAD SET US UP. KILL HER " Her ears perked up she knew her sister was now in immediate danger. Without missing a beat she grabbed her Battle axe from her back and a nearby cutlass. Anyone looking at the Axe would never had thought that Antoinette could pick it up, but that was her advantage, her own strength. Running towards the landing that would place her on the first floor Antoinette swung her axe in a circle, giving it momentum before throwing it with all the force she could muster. The axe landed with a heavy thud, planting it's blade in the ground directly in the middle of the pirates with it's handle sticking straight up. This seemed to have shocked the pirates for only a moment but that was all it took for Antoinette to jump down ten feet, grabbing onto the axe's handle and swinging her weight around it's handle, Cutlass slicing at the bellies of five men, causing them to fall. She was the new target now as some men charged at her while others turned their guns in her direction. At this point she knew she was in trouble she was too close and able to be shot dead on if she was not careful. Using the momentum that brought her body down from the axe, she lifted it and sliced at the neck of a man who was about to be on top of her. Using the flat edge of the axe as a shield from stray bullets she dropped the cutlass and began her dance. The weight of the Axe's blade was heavy indeed but she was strong enough to control it. She swung but overall let gravity guide it's mighty blade, blood spurting from all the soft points that she made sure to hit. She was lost in it, almost like a trance as she concentrated on the men before her not once noticing her sister slip from the backdoor of the Warehouse. Antoinette could feel the vibrations of the bodies dropping before her and saw that he was nearly done with the massacre. She felt a sense of success which was cut short as a burning entered her not once, but twice. " PUT THE AXE DOWN CUNT! OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!! " The voice wasn't what stopped the crimson eyed marine, it was the pain in her chest that did it, causing her to drop her axe and to her knees. It was only when she felt her hair being pulled and her body dragged that she realized that she had gotten shot, not only that but her sister was missing as well. " You are gonna get me outta her you dumb broad.. I'm not goin to ja-
"
The voice was cut short as she felt a warm splatter on her face and the grip on her hair loosening up. The last man standing was down but she didn't know who did it. It was in that same moment she heard the warehouse doors burst open and she may have imagined it, but a pair of green eyes glaring down at her from above before she herself passed out.

Beatrice looked down at her sister. She was bloodied and battered with cuts and knicks hear and there, two bullet wounds in her chest. She really wanted to end her life but she instead decided to save it and for what she didn't know. She always hated Antoinette, a goody two shoes and always just better than her at every single damn thing. It made her sick to her stomach. Her jade eyes watched as marines kicked down the doors to the Warehouse, filling it in from all sides. She was grabbed and cuffed, wondering how the hell they even knew she was on the wrong side of this situation. She didn't fight it though, she wanted her sister to be alright, or at least a small part of her did. Beatrice smiled smugly as she watched her sister being carried away as medics arrived on the scene, she felt a small victory over her. She didn't care that she was to be hauled off and jailed, she would get out it was really only a matter of time before her father did so. She would be back doing what she loved, but then and there she she made up her mind that being a marine was no longer fun.

How many days had passed by before she awoke? She couldn't tell at this point and when she tried to sit up a soreness took over her and she ended up back down.  " Take it easy annie bear.. You're recovering well enough but you still need your rest.  Looking to her right her eyes met with her father's, his face was riddled with worry and concern.  "You were right you know.. About your sister.. And I'm sorry my dear I truly am. I should have listened. But you, you were strong and you did the right thing, I'm so proud to call you my daughter.. Beatrice is in jail now, and awaiting trial.. Don't you worry about her I am going to take care of that problem. " She couldn't speak as tears welled up in her eyes. It seemed that he was doing his best as a father and she, she just caused his only other daughter to be hauled off to jail. She watched as he silently rose and left the room, left her alone to her own thoughts. Antoinette was too tired at this point. She had a bad feeling settling in her stomach but she couldn't dwell on it. Slipping back into sleep she allowed for it take over....

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

" Always Ten Steps Ahead"
Back to top Go down
Poppas Bomba

Poppas Bomba

Position : Agent
Berries : 1,050,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Hot Shot
Skill 2: Hot Pocket
Skill 3: Hot Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:22 am

Position: Vice-Admiral
Activity: Daily basically.
Why: I like to think that when it comes to showcasing a character's motivations and personality I am rather experienced at it. Furthermore I want to really have an effect on the world at large and I feel that I can really showcase an understanding for the world and the unique islands that we have here and how the World Government can have an affect on each and every one of them to some extent, having a character of this level would make that easier since he would be able to traverse some-what freely in the name of the World Government. Plus I feel that I can make a rather dangerous antagonist for the pirate and revolutionary factions. If Tymee is my comedic character, Poppas is my badass. He basically exists to be the opposite of Tymee in that his perversion is not played up for humorous stakes but as a distraction against his opponents and his mannerisms are a lot more despicable and detestable. I want to make someone worth hating but can still be seen as someone pretty cool. Like a Akainu.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Well done. Loved it, It was a pretty intense Gun fight right there.

+Vice Admiral Title
+Level 58 (32,250 EXP)
+340,000,000 Reputation
+'S' Class Weapon and Piece of Equipment.

Marine Position Registration - Page 2 Gf88iLp

Poppas Bomba wrote:
Position: Vice-Admiral
Activity: Daily basically.
Why: I like to think that when it comes to showcasing a character's motivations and personality I am rather experienced at it. Furthermore I want to really have an effect on the world at large and I feel that I can really showcase an understanding for the world and the unique islands that we have here and how the World Government can have an affect on each and every one of them to some extent, having a character of this level would make that easier since he would be able to traverse some-what freely in the name of the World Government. Plus I feel that I can make a rather dangerous antagonist for the pirate and revolutionary factions. If Tymee is my comedic character, Poppas is my badass. He basically exists to be the opposite of Tymee in that his perversion is not played up for humorous stakes but as a distraction against his opponents and his mannerisms are a lot more despicable and detestable. I want to make someone worth hating but can still be seen as someone pretty cool. Like a Akainu.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marine Position Registration   Marine Position Registration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marine Position Registration
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next