Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Before you go [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

Before you go [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:24 pm

The journey was long but anticipated. Each step taken brought her closer to her goal, but she knew there would be more to do. Sarlia paced quickly through the forest, almost jogging to get away from the vibrant green area. The bright colors of the forest were captivating in its own way but did not interest the woman at all. She wished to reach a town or village of some sort, preferably one with a tavern to rest. The dirt muffled the sound of her dark-clad boots she stepped on, silencing her movement and going unnoticed. However, she did not traverse through this forest along, on each side she is accompanied by large demonic wolves.

The wolves are identical in every aspect, black fur with red eyes, and they stood to be 57 inches at shoulder height. They both lagged behind her as the journey continued. Long limbs of the demonic companions stretched out; their pace suddenly quickened to reach Sarlia. “Miss Xul…” Cooed the first one, rubbing her snout against the woman’s hand. “Should we not pause the journey for a few hours?” Replied the second, a masculine voice with a low grumbled. Sarlia turned her gaze to the two creatures, her hand idly brushing against the creature. "To rest? It’s only the afternoon, don’t tell me you lot are already tuckered out from this leisurely stroll." She responded jokingly, a faint grin slowly forming on her lips. “It is not because we grow tired, Miss Xul.” The raspy, feminine voice of the creature answered first, causing Sarlia to focus her attention on it.

It is hunger we crave food. Dead Forest does not provide ample game to feast on, Emerald Forest does.” Her statement made the woman ponder for a moment. Yes, it would be likely for her companions to grow hungry and allowing them to hunt would keep their strengths up while she rested in an inn. The thought of a warm plate of food and comfortable bed cause a pleasant smile to grace her lips, yes, it would be a rewarding after all. "If it’s food you want then go for it!" She made a wild gesture to the forest. "Feast as much as you want, but please stay away from any humanoid figures as we ARE trying to stay away from trouble." Her approval was rewarded by tail wagging, and both creatures soon slipped from her vision as she made a clicking sound, dismissing the creatures the begin their hunt.

The mercenary was now alone. She moved a few steps ahead before pausing in front of a tree. “I suppose I should wait for them here.” Mumbled the woman, her back gently pressing against the rough surface of the tree; one leg crossed over the other, and her arm crossing over her chest. This is where she decided to wait for her companions arrival.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"
Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation
First Generation
James Smith

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Jingee was trapped. Forever hanging, or at least was. Now at least there was some hope.

Recently, a few hours ago, Jingee had been wandering through the forest. Alongside him, a friendly squirrel he dubbed Steve. Steve was showin' him around, letting Jingee get to know the area and the locals, and all the best gathering spots. Unfortunately, however, he slipped quite recently. Steve was nowhere to be seen, so Jingee decided to nap. Hanging from the branches above, a few hundred feet beneath the giant trees that make up the forest. He napped until, hopefully, Steve would come to his rescue after noticing his new friend's absence.

He just sat there, silently asleep, no snoring despite the awkward position of hanging from the trees, a vine wrapped around his right arm as he 'lays' down on his left side. Another vine wraps around his body and left leg. He was still a great distance from the ground, probably a good thirty feet fall before he got there, too. Though the vines held him in place, and they seemed sturdy as well considering he tried to struggle out for a good while before deciding to nap.

After about maybe half an hour of napping, he heard someone speaking. Something about a feast and avoiding humanoids, he heard as he was begrudgingly woke from his nap. He let out a yawn as the voice continued. When it finally stopped, and all he could hear was some mumbling, he decided to call out. "Hey!" He said, with a small smile on his face. He couldn't see anyone, perhaps the lady who was talking was behind Jingee, and she just hadn't looked up to notice him. "Anyone there?!" he continued, and waited. Perhaps she was around the corner of the giant tree that Jingee was hanging from. Either way, he was left in the hands of either this random lady who could just so happen to hear his screaming. Or, if she failed to, he could just wait for Steve to return. He was confident Steve would, afterall, Jingee had spent the entirety of the day talking to Steve and getting to know the locals of the forest. They wouldn't just up and abandon one of the only humans they could actually communicate with, he figured. "Ah.. But it has been a while now.. he thought to himself, as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Left in silence to her own thoughts, Sarlia began to enjoy the safety she felt alone in the forest. The tunes of birds singing above her brought a wave of serenity washing over her. It was nothing like this back in her hometown, fighting for survive each day. The woman sighed softly, her gaze fixated on the canopy over her head. The light green leaves swayed from the movement of the wind; it was cool against her skin. She could see Crona and Labo’s interest in a place like this, it was more relaxed than the Dead Forest. Although the woman was enjoying the silence of the forest, a voice of another human. A loud “Hey!” apparently brought the forest to grow silent, Sarlia frowned, lifting her head to observe.

At first she saw nothing out of the ordinary. Birds fluttering up above and rustles of leaves because of it. The voice called out again, this time much closer than before. “Yeah, there’s someone out here!” She responded, her voice increased in it’s volume, she finally pushed herself off the tree to approach the sound. Sarlia paused for a moment, looking back at the trees lined up behind her.

Crona and Labo still lingered somewhere in the forest. Rather than leaving to approach the voice, she made a clicking sound again, calling her demonic companions to return from whatever they were attending too. The woman continued her walk, and soon enough she found a male who seemed to be a little too comfortable in the forest.

You are deafening, you know?” The woman first said, her arms still crossed over her chest as she moved toward the man. Her pacing paused as she was only a few feet in front of him. “What are you doing out here anyways? Don’t you know it’s dangerous to walk this forest alone.

As those words fell from her lips, the demonic companions leaped forward from behind her. Crona remained close to the woman, her ears pinned back as her lips curled to reveal her canines, growling at the man in front of them. Labo stood in front, back rigid and his tongue flicked out when he released a nasty snarl to the man. “Begone with you!” They clearly did not like the strange new man and would rather sink their canines into his flesh.

It was a sharp whistle from the woman that ceased their noises. Labo with a low rumble against his throat moved away from the tall man while his mate merely glowered at him. “Apologizes for my friends. They are not too fond of strangers and would rather see them dead than standing in front of me. What is your name, stranger?

Back to top Go down
James Smith
First Generation
First Generation
James Smith

Berries : 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 3:08 am

Jingee remained, hanging in the tree, not much to do but to wait and hope whoever was out there was on their way and friendly. It didn't take long, luckily enough. Two pleads for help were enough to get someone to come over and see what the issue was. A lady approached him, letting him know that he's rather loud. "Yes. Thank you. Sorry. Hi, nice to meet you." He said, still grinning, still stuck, tied to the vines. She began to interrogate Jingee, asking him why he was out in the forest and questioning his awareness of the dangers of it. "Oh, I'm aware it's dangerous. I was just having my friend Steve accompany me and let me meet the locals. He was going to introduce me, but I, well I fell down and now I'm stuck." He said, looking down towards the lady, expecting her to offer assistance in some manner.

As he was laying there, still hanging, he took notice of a wolf speaking a human language. It demanded for him to leave. "I can't." He said, simply. "I'm stuck. Sorry." The lady soon stopped them, explaining that the two were not fond of strangers. "Ah." he said, simply, still grinning. She eventually asked for his name. "Oh, sorry. My name's Jingee." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:44 pm

“Eat him.”

“We can eat him when he falls.”

“You already ate that small furry creature, let me have him!”

The wolves paced in a circle below the man, red eyes gazing upwards at him. During the time Miss Xul had spent alone, the wolves had trouble catching game. Although they had many choices open to them, they could not decide until Crona’s annoyed snarl frightened whatever creature that remained in the forest. They settled for what ever stumbled across their paths and to their good fortune, it was a small furry creature. Labo had been quick to clamp down his mighty jaws on the scrawny squirrel, filling his ears with the most satisfying crunch and quickly swallowed it whole. Crona was left with nothing to eat and it annoyed her greatly.

Sarlia simply held her gaze at the man who sprawled atop the vines, his friendly demeanor was noted as he was the first to offer his name. She said nothing at first, allowing her gaze to trail elsewhere in search of a way to bring him down. Either to feed him to the wolves or to show him some kindness from the woman and actually help, she could not decide yet.

“I’m not sure how one would manage to entangle himself in those vines, especially from up above but that is something you will have to figure out yourself. Unless…” Sarlia paused, her eyes flicked to the man above with a hint of mischief that twinkled in her eyes. The woman slowly brought out a hand to slowly reveal her palm. Nothing appeared at first, the smooth texture of her skin was visible, free of scares and blood. It took only seconds for a small spark of flame to form.

The fire was small, yet bright enough for the wolves to know better than to approach any closer. “I must apologize ahead of time, Jingee. My flames might hurt, but it will all be for the best if you stay still.”  Without waiting for his opinion on the matter, Sarlia flicked her wrist, tossing the small ball of fire to hit the vines that have entrapped the man hanging above. It was a successful blow as the vines quickly withered away and soon enough the man would be free from it’s entanglement.

The woman did not wait for the man to gather himself if he had fallen “safely” to the ground, she quickly ushered the hungry wolves away before they approached to sniff him. “We will not eat him, friends. He seems reasonable enough for a decent conversation, we will give him our attention.” The woman stated firmly, narrowing her eyes at the two wolves who, in return, lowered their heads with their ears pinned against there skull and looked away.

Her attention soon returned to the man, a small smile gracing her lips as she spoke.
“I am known as Miss Sarlia Xul, Mercenary of Umbros. A pleasure to meet you, Jingee.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you go [Private]   Before you go [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Before you go [Private]
Page 1 of 1