Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Although We've Never Met [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

Although We've Never Met [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Miss Xul...” The raspy voice belonging to Crona pulled the woman away from her thoughts. Blinking, she shifted her orange orbs down to the black wolf. The wolf’s ears were flattened, the tone of her voice laced with displeasure. They had left the forest to travel back east, and their destination was Umbros. Because of the change of plan, Crona and Labo decided to move by her side rather than falling a few steps behind the woman. Umbros was not known for its beauty of the guaranteed safety, which meant they needed to be on guard during this trip. Lazy dogs. "Crona, must you always try to find a reason to return to the forest?" Sarlia exhaled, frowning at this point. “What purpose do we have to come back to this land? Why not continue traveling west?” It was Labo that spoke up. The male was the silent one compared to his mate. "In order for me to actually do something for myself, I need a job. Preferably one that allows for a nice reward." The woman said with a shrug.

It was their entrance to the city that made the wolves fall silent. Their dark aura was more prominent in Twilight City, eyes shining brightly to which no one paid no attention to it. A soft smile graced Sarlia’s lips, pleased with the silence that fell among the demonic companions. It allows the woman a chance to observe the city carefully, the streets she grew up on and nearly died. "Y’know.. this is my hometown." She finally said, earning perked ears and curious gaze from her companions. "Yes, yes... I grew up here. Nearly died once or twice around this area. The Demons were not as friendly as they are today, but I managed." Lab only shook his head while Crona offered a wolfish grin, proud of Sarlia’s survival skills.

The three finally approached a tavern, the building was surprisingly clean, especially in the morning. Sarlia entered first; the demonic wolves looked to each other as if unspoken words were exchanged between the two until Crona sat her rear against the ground. Her body was sprawled out against the building, her snout resting close to the entrance of the tavern. Labo followed after the woman, his predator like movement caused discomfort among those who remained in the bar, but they did not approach them. "So Crona wanted to stay outside this time?" The woman asked, taking her seat in a booth while the male sat next to it. “She would cause trouble in here, ask too much question, sticking her nose where it does not belong.” Grunted Labo, earning a broad smile from the woman.

A woman approached the two, glaring down at Labo and the wolf replied with a growl. "He’s potty trained, don’t worry. I’ll have whatever meal is leftover from the night before, and he will have a bowl of water." When the woman tore her gaze away from the demon wolf, she nodded at Sarlia, wrote down her order and left. It was a waiting game for them now.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"
Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Anatasia was fond of this tavern situated in the depths of Twilight City, it was a place which she did not feel too estranged or looked upon with disgust as she typically was in other areas of the world. Being one with an aura of Darkness here was not something that was entirely unusual nor was it frowned upon, in-fact it would seem that she received more bounties here simply for that fact - and of course because she was well-known for her skills in the hunt. She had spent the more recent years of her life tracking and slaying countless individuals who had done little else than offended the wrong person or those who found themselves in serious debt - For her, killing was something that became a part of her blood and was only strengthened once she had obtained the Cursed Sword which called itself 'Solis-Aufero' or Sun-Thief as she had been told it meant in the common tongue.

She sat at one of the tables within the tavern, currently clad in her usual hunter's armor and with her feline ears sticking up from her long white hair which was braided at the ends and had small razor-like blades attached to these braids as a way of intimidation, along with her glowing Tracker's Patch and the intense Dark Aura that surrounded her that all together added up to a Bounty Hunter which definitely looked the part of cold and calculating killer.

Propping up her feet on the table while leaning back in a casual manner she observed the room as her companion sat beside her in a more serious position whom seemed uneasy - Although she typically did:

The one whom accompanied her was a younger girl, looking possibly in her late teens and was dressed in a flamboyant attire that was black with gold trim and white lace - a large white cape flowing down her back and giving her the look of some sort of folk-lore hero of sorts even with the dulled and old blade she carried on her hip.

Truth be told, this young girl was barely capable of any feeling or expression due to her own time having - according to what Anatasia had been told - wielded the blade that she herself now carried and as a result had been so thoroughly invaded throughout her mind that she had lost the ability to feel emotions to the same extent as others around her, something which Anatasia admittedly felt pity for, due to the girl's young age.

"Ana.." Came a soft whisper from the girl, whom Anatasia had taken to calling 'Ash' since their first meeting months ago. This whisper from Ash would cause Anatasia to glance over with her uncovered blue eye and respond quietly. "Yes?" In an inquisitive fashion, her feline ears perking as she wondered what could be important enough for Ash to have spoken up, something which the young girl was not ought to do unless it concerned a warning, or something else of dire importance.

"There is one of Darkness here with us." She mentioned, before then adding further. "One not like the others, One much stronger.." She whispered, causing the feline-eared Bounty Hunter to grin widely and retort. "Oh? And who might that be? I think Aufero and I might wish to have a word with them." And at this, Ash would gesture towards a booth not far from them, in which sat a woman accompanied by what appeared to be a wolf of some sort.

"I see.." Anatasia said quietly, before then adjusting Aufero upon her hip and gesturing for one of the staff members to come to her and would instruct them to order a fine drink for the person sitting in the booth and for them to say simply that Anatasia had been the one that ordered it, intending this to be a show of recognition towards the stranger whom she was unfamiliar with currently - though, if they were truly as strong as Ash believed, then she would like to know them much further and hoped that this gesture would at least grab the individual's attention without her needing to approach them too directly.

Companion:
Weapon:
Armor:
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 8:32 pm

An empty hand brought itself upon the black fur of Labo. Smooth to touch, the dark smoke that emitted from her companion made her hand appear transparent. He remained quiet, unlike his other half, observing the many folks of the tavern. The woman understood their dislike for a place such as this, even if they are demonic creatures living to serve her, she still wished for them to understand. It was her home, a dark, foul place where only the strongest would ever survive, and the weak would have their life snuff out before they can take their first breath. It was how her mother raised her.

I do not like this place.” Labo growled softly, but the Mercenary could only shake her head. “Please, don’t start with me again. It’s only for a few days.” An exasperated sigh escaped the woman’s lips as she propped her elbow on the wooden table and rested her chin on her hand. “We will return to the East as soon as I can get some work done.” Once silence had fallen between the two, the woman approached the duo with a tray of varies plates and drinks. Two of which she had expected, but one of them was out of the ordinary. Her lips twitched, forming a small frown with her eyes gazing up at the woman who brought them their meal. “I don’t remember ordering this drink. Honestly its way out of my budget range.” Instead, the woman pointed to someone she did not recognize, leaving a much more puzzled expression on Sarlia’s face.

I take it the women are beginning to fancy you.” The male chuckled, earning an eyeball from the woman. “I suppose if the lovely lady over there spent her hard earned gold, where ever it came from, on me then I should not let it go to waste.” Picking up the glass, Sarlia turned to face the silver-haired woman and raised the glass to her, acknowledging her presence then turning to enjoy her meal. The woman would have to wait. Although she was curious to see who this person was, the meal of a drunken brawl had won over her attention first.

As she enjoyed whatever was left on her plate, she pushed it aside. Labo had instantly sat up as his mate approached, licking her chops which were a clear sign of her thirst needed to be quenched. The two wolves together allowed a small form of relaxation to wash over Sarlia, perhaps next time they should come together. Her gaze slowly returned to the woman who sat far from her; apparently she was not alone as she was accompanied by a younger female. Curious, Sarlia gently nudged the two wolves and made a clicking noise. It was a signal for them to move forward without questioning her. The woman stood up, the glass half empty in her hand and began walking forward with her gaze fixated on the silver-haired one.

The soft tapping of claws against the wooden floor was drowned out by the voices of the tavern filling up the space. With Labo standing on the left and Crona on the right, Sarlia allowed a small smile to form as she spoke, “A fine drink from this tavern? It often happens from men, but a woman like yourself? I’m flattered. What can I do for you?” Her inquiry was as friendly as she was for the moment. The smile is never fading from her lips, but the low growl from the wolves proved their uncertainly of the woman.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Anatasia was pleased to see that her gesture had not been for naught, as the woman whom Ash had pointed out previously began to approach their table and would even speak up towards the huntress as she gave a sly smile of her own, gesturing for the woman to take a seat if she so desired before speaking up after a few moments of pause:

"Needn't you worry about me attempting to shamelessly attempting to win over your heart or whatever it may be that Humans like to refer to it as now-a-days." She would begin, raising a hand in a casual manner and giving it a slight wave as if dismissing the thought. "I was informed by my close ally here that you may be worth more than the others in this dreary village - And if that were the case, I believe that I would enjoy extending an offer to travel by your side if I could prove that you were." She would say, adjusting her posture in her seat in order to adopt a more serious position as her expression became more serious as well.

"I am sure that we could benefit from one another's presence." She then said, as she gestured to her Companion whom would raise her sheathed blade slightly into the air as any dim light that was within the tavern would be snuffed out, leaving the Tracking Patch of Anatasia's armor as the only source of light along with the moon which shone through the few slotted windows of the building.

"We have many talents of our own to provide." She would say after this display, before then making another gesture towards Ash whom would lower her blade again, causing the dim lighting of the tavern to return and eliciting many confused and some scared looks from those that were currently dining within.

"However, if you require more proof of my prowess, I would be more than happy to demonstrate." She then added, a grin forming on her lips as her small fangs were briefly shown while the Bounty Hunter waited for a response from the woman, hand idly resting upon the hilt of her blade as she seemed to be prepared to draw it at a moment's notice, perhaps a little too eager to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:36 am

Her hand was brought down on top of their heads, gently moving it back and forth to silence them. The low grumbles from her companions would eventually fall silent, their blood red eyes gazing upon the woman and her companion with intensity. Sarlia took her seat where the other woman had gesture too, allowing her companions to do the same as they sat on the floor once again and proceeded to lay on it with their heads resting over their limbs. “I believe the Humans called it courting, but it’s not as romantic as it used to be since the men are usually drunk and the women are whores.” She said, shrugging her shoulders and taking a tip from the glass she held in her hand.

Your ally is correct.” Sarlia nodded her head to the girl sitting across from her. “Although it is not something I brag about.” There was a pause. “No, I never speak of this. Your ally must be special if she can sniff out a powerful Darkness from a land that is filled with it.” An expressionless feature slowly replaced the smile that once graced her lips. The woman now leaned back against her chair, crossing one leg over the other as her gaze fixated on the other woman while she spoke. At the moment, Sarlia felt exposed. An uneasy feeling crept it’s way to her heart, letting it pound wildly against her chest but she wouldn’t dare reveal that to the woman.

Benefit from each other’s presence? I’m sure having a warm body to sleep with does sound promising, but I don’t know if it’s something I need at the moment.” Sarlia was not sure if having the woman and her friend about would be needed. For the time being, Crona and Labo became perfect companions for the road; however the offer the woman made was enticing. So she watched on as the woman’s companion slowly sheathed, a frown curving downward on her lips at first when nothing happened at first to which was quickly replaced with a surprised look.

The light that once glowed in the tavern was no longer with them. Sarlia glanced at all that surrounded her; she couldn’t even locate the black coats of her wolves. A whine escaped from her right, one she recognized belonging to Crona. A large, furry body pressed up against her leg with a deep rumble, Labo was not pleased with this trick. Once the light had returned to the tavern, there was a smile on the woman’s face. She leaned close to the table, her elbow propped on it to hold her chin on her hand. “Very powerful. It is important to have powerful friends on these arduous journeys, something I would regret not having if I were a fool.

The tables have turned, and it was not Sarlia’s turn to prove herself to the woman. She sighed at first, shifting her gaze to those that remained in the tavern. She began raising a closed fist, the other hand that is not used as a prop. Nothing occurred at first, but soon enough a dark portal appeared behind Sarlia, dripping with black goop. Her hand began to open up slowly, just as this happens the portal opens up slowly as well, but only half way. "If I open it any further, demons will come spilling out into this lovely tavern and I just cannot be held responsible for the damages that might be done to this place.” Her fist slowly closed then rested against the table, the portal disappeared behind her as well, leaving no trace of its existence behind.

"If this isn’t enough to win you both over then I don’t know what will. I could use some more company that are more humanlike and female. My companions here are perfect the way they are but, the more I gather, the better it will be for the future." Sarlia leaned away from them once again. Her hand placed on top of Labo’s head to resume petting the male. A kingdom is nothing without powerful followers. They would be perfect for her cause.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:51 am

A soft laugh escaped Anatasia's lips in response to the woman's words, her grin becoming more wicked in nature and her eye glowing further from beneath the Trackers Patch over it and she would lean forward, her voice becoming distorted somewhat and mingled with the echoes of Darkness that caused her voice to reverberate softly even as she were being quiet and the tone of which possibly even signalling that this voice was not her own:

"Then let us take a step outside, I would like to show you an example of my power." She would say simply, the woman's hand giving a small and subtle twitch that would likely only be noticeable to one whom paid close attention before then moving outside swiftly followed by Ash who would be close behind.

"The Goddess speaks through her at times." Ash would comment in that strange, emotionless tone she had towards Sarlia as she stepped outside, standing beside Anatasia after having arrived just outside of the tavern's doors. "And Demons are no match for the Goddess." Ash then commented afterwards matter-of-factly, as if trying to tell Sarlia something that she should already know. "It would be best if you simply acknowledged Her power before anything happens that you may regret." Ash concluded with a warning, as Anatasia gazed up towards the night sky for a few moments before turning her attention back onto Sarlia.

"I-.." Anatasia began, faltering for a moment as internally Aufero's voice boomed within her brain as if the universe itself were screaming into her ear - It hurt, that much was for certain, and it was something she felt nearly on a constant basis. "Show a display of my ability - Kill one of her beloved pets, perhaps. Or better yet, give her a wound to remember me by." The voice of Aufero hissed, causing Anatasia to cover her eye which was not currently covered by the patch and whimper for only a brief moment before she shook her head and seemed to regain her composure.

"Give me a challenge - A real challenge." She said firmly, staring intently towards Sarlia. "Prove to me your own power, and likewise I shall prove my own - Parlor tricks will do little for you on the road you will be traveling." Anatasia continued, internally still having struggling against Aufero's more violent tendencies but outwardly still seeming fine enough after her momentary show of weakness.

"Allies are only worthy of life if they can prove themselves - Do not hold back, or I shall tear your mind apart from it's core." Aufero now commanded, eliciting a small wince in her non-covered eye as she reached for the blade upon her hip and slowly drew it as a massive wave of Dark Aura would flow out and reveal that this was definitely more than simply any ordinary blade.

Ash watched quietly, keeping her own blade sheathed but having a hint of genuine concern for her master etched into her expression, revealing that she could in-fact feel and furthermore that she feared what may happen to Anatasia if Aufero continued to prod at her mind and also casting a look of mild concern towards Sarlia, hoping that her master did not decide that killing her would be the best course of option - after-all, this woman already had agreed to allow them to travel with her and seemed to be a person of a respectable nature, something in short supply around these lands.

Anatasia now kept her gaze narrowed with focus towards Sarlia, seeming to be waiting either for the woman to accept or deny her challenge, yet keeping the blade held lazily in her right hand as she did so and remained ready all the while to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

It was the change in the woman’s voice that had awoken the sleeping creatures. Blood red eyes slowly revealed themselves, and their heads raised to look up at the woman. Something was off. If the demonic wolves sensed it, Sarlia’s body reacted naturally by growing tense. Her eyes narrowed at the woman’s behavior but said nothing of it. She was then asked to go outside to witness the real power of the feline woman. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided it was best to follow along and stood up from her chair. It was pushed back slightly, causing thew wolves to jolt and slowly push themselves to stand.

The three had walked after Ash who had begun to make comments on what this woman was all about. “Speaks through her? It is just privately or will someone such as myself be able to hear it. My ears aren’t this long for nothing.” She joked lightly, offering the younger girl a small smile. “I am acutely aware of what Demons are compared to a Goddess. It’s not like I would be so bold and challenge one to a fight. I’d like to say I value my life and wish to die valiantly rather than foolishly.”  The warning left by the other girl was only responded with a wink from Sarlia. The woman was no fool.

Soft whining from the wolves revealed their truest emotions. They did not like this at all. A powerful presence was with them, one they could not easily see, but the voice made them grow restless. “It wishes to kill..” The voice of Crona finally spoke up followed by her mate. “One of us.” The twin wolves paced back and forth, hackles raised and their head was shaking as if they did not want to hear the voice as well.

She wishes to see!

Your power! The one you refused to reveal unless necessary.

Frowning, all Sarlia could do was make her clicking sound to dismiss the wolves from her view. While their discomfort was show verbally, it was the body language that worried her the most. Black ears pinned back against their skulls, long tail tucked between their tails as they quickly scurried behind her. Whoever the voice belonged to, if it made her companions uneasy, she must tread carefully if she wishes to live the next day. “If it’s a challenge you want, then I suppose my bar trick will be useful for another day.” Whatever went on through that woman’s head was not natural, then again, nothing about this was. Rather than opening her mouth to question her, Sarlia stepped back, moving away from the two for their safety rather than her own. “I suppose I will do my best to appease your Goddess.” She then bowed after falling silence.

Sarlia could not help but utter a soft sigh, and this is not something she wanted to do. If anything, she hoped the portal would have been enough to appease the women, but apparently, her plans fell through and would be forced to use something else. Something dangerous and dark.

Opening one hand, she glanced down at it to watch as a small spark of flame formed on the palm of her hand. The fire stuck to her skin like glue, causing her to wince and make an attempt to shake it off until it fully consumed her body. The woman writhed in pain, bones snapping into different places but the flame shielded the transformation. It felt like an eternity when in reality, it was only minutes. Within seconds the flames that once surrounded a woman's body has now blasted away with the force of a strong pair of leathery wings. In the place of the woman stood a beast larger than the twin wolves. Rather than holding in place, the creature immediately lunged forward, limbs stretched out to knock the woman to the ground and press her weight down on her shoulder.

A nasty snarl rippled from the creature's mouth. "Is this what you wanted? A challenge to see if I am even worth your goddess' time. I will BURN that pathetic flesh of yours and devour it whole if you feel I am not sufficient enough." As those words rolled from her tongue, the dark cave of her jaw would light up soon enough. A ball of fire emerged from the inside of her mouth. Bolero of Fire aimed at the woman's face. Rather than shooting directly at her, the creature lifted her head and shot skyward, watching as it created a small explosion in the air and her body slowly moving away from the women. She did not speak after that. Only held an intense gaze at them, her wings parted open as if she were prepared for taking off.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:21 pm

"Let it come." Aufero commanded in Anatasia's mind as she saw the woman begin to transform into another form, a wicked beast with wings and an aura about it that definitely gave Anatasia the impression that this was definitely more than any ordinary human could muster - moreover, it was something that piqued the interest of her 'Goddess' Aufero, as the blade had taken to calling itself.

Sure enough, the creature leaped forward and pushed the Bounty Hunter over powerfully and spoke in a terrible voice that seemed to startle the still conscious part of Anatasia's true mind at least somewhat judging by the flash of confusion and fear that showed in her eyes only for a brief moment to be replaced by a cold, confident gaze that leveled with the creature's own, observing as it would send fire from its mouth to the sky in lieu of attacking her directly - something which Aufero was certain to make the creature regret.

After the creature had moved off of the woman's body and away from her, she would stand up and give a cold laugh before she spoke in the same voice that shook with Darkness as she had used earlier:

"You could try to kill me, but you would be lucky to do as much as injure me.." She would say, raising her blade to point towards the large beast that had been Sarlia and whispering, "Bind." as a tendril of Darkness moved quickly from her aura and towards Sarlia in an attempt to restrain her while also beginning to move forward.

"I am Darkness made flesh, this body serves me and me alone - And with it I shall show you the price of arrogance!" She said before then beginning to slash towards Sarlia but stopping mid-air with widened eyes as her hand would shake briefly, a moment of silence following this before the blade was lowered in a slow motion back to her side.

"No." She then said in a voice that was once again her own, glancing towards Sarlia whether or not she had been restrained by the technique and speaking quietly. "I refuse to harm an ally." She added, once again seeming to battle with herself as Aufero began to hiss in her mind.

"Disobedient cur! Do as I command - Scar her with my blade!" Aufero's voice pounded within the Hunter's mind as she clenched her free fist tightly and closed her eyes, slowly regaining composure of herself as she attempted to ignore the dark voice of the blade. "I am not myself - When Aufero has a desire in mind, she is hard to resist." Anatasia would say quietly, taking a few steps back from Sarlia.

"I refuse to harm you - Even though, now, I am not certain if you would have done the same for myself."
She would add quietly, seeming to have a disappointed look in her eyes as she looked to the woman with a small frown on her lips. "I only hurt those who.. who deserve it." She added this last bit with uncertainty in her tone, unsure as to if she were even telling the truth to herself as she gestured for Ash - whom had been waiting off to the side alongside the two wolves - to come to her.

After Ash arrived at Anatasia's side, she would place an arm over the woman's shoulder and lean herself against her briefly, the mental battle she was still fighting with Aufero having drained her consciousness significantly as the blade continued to pound away at her mind with its intense malice-filled voice.

"Give me their blood, or I shall tear you apart!"
The voice hissed, to which Anatasia simply muttered, "Do your worst.." as was her first actual denial of the sword's will since she had obtained it all those months ago. Anatasia could feel her mind burn and pulse as Darkness ran through her body and attempted to over-power her own will with it's own, yet she would not falter, not yet, as she took deep breaths while leaning against Ash softly.

Ash would then give a rare show of emotion in the form of a frown upon her lips and a concerned look in her eyes as she glanced from Anatasia to Sarlia: "My Mistress, she disobeyed the Goddess' order to harm you - Please, excuse her weakness for the time being . . . She is stronger than I was, to resist it's orders like this." She would say, seeming to be hoping that Sarlia would not take advantage of this moment to harm the Hunter as the younger girl kept an arm gently wrapped around the larger woman while her other hand rested upon her rusted blade as if prepared to defend Anatasia with her own life.

Technique Used:
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:32 pm

The darkness that laced with the woman’s voice caused the creature’s ears to swivel forward, listening as her golden orbs fixated on her body. Every movement she made caused her bobbed tail to flick uneasily, but her thin black lips peeled back to reveal the large white ivories wet with saliva. “Your flesh is still the same as a human’s. A thin layer of skin that can be easily ripped apart with my claws.” The creature began to flex her claws as she made two steps forward; large black things that scraped against the earth as she moved, ready to sink into the soft skin of Anatasia if she was quick enough.

However, that would not be the case. Before Sarlia could even muster another step to move, a series of tendrils lurched forward and headed for her direction. It was quicker than she had anticipated, wrapping itself around her legs only to pull her down to the ground. Enraged by this action, the creature began trashing itself around, wings flapping wildly to be freed from the restraint but to her avail, it would not release her. The creature was slammed down against the earth as the tendril held her, but it did not stop her from writhing underneath. Her maw parted open, using Bolero of Fire once more, shot out at the tendril that tightened around her leg. It was still holding on.

Her narrowed gaze shifted back to the woman approaching her; she released a threatening growl while making an attempt to meet her head on but was forced back by the tendril wrapped around her leg. Her face contorted as a snarl rippled from her throat, tongue flicked out, and her wings flapped against the ground to create a gust of wind to stop the woman from coming any closer.

Come any closer and I will show you my wrath!” The creature snapped back, tugging even more at the tendril in hopes that it would finally release her. If she were to ever escape from its hold, she would gladly sink her canines into that bitch’s throat.

When she approached, Sarlia readied her maw to strike hard. Her eyes watched as the woman raised the sword to attack, but stopped so suddenly. It puzzled the creature. The woman was so hellbent on leaving a scar on her body, but here she is stopping mid swipe. The look of confusion was clear across the creature’s face; ears perked and head tilted to the side. A low grumble could be heard from the creature’s throat; her gaze returned to narrow at the Anastasia, “Your Goddess hungers for blood. Had she continued to remain in control, I would not be certain if I would spare your life. Survival is everything to me. When she hungered for my blood, I would have done anything to protect myself.” Ears flicked low as she responded.

When Anastasia made a gesture for Ash to join her, the wolves trotted along behind her, sniffing at Sarlia in her demonic form. The woman could not muster another word as the giant wolf seemed frozen up. The dark fur of the creature suddenly turned black and cracked away from the body. Soon enough the entire figure of the larger wolf would do the same; turning into a black, harden figure and eventually withering away. In the creature’s place, the woman had returned, stumbling back while holding her head. Her body had become exhausted from the transformation. The wolves tail wagged happily by the return of their master, waiting for her to approach them slowly as they wiggled in place.

She placed a hand on their heads, petting them softly as she released a deep sigh. “Fear not, friend… I have no intentions on harming her in this state as I am far too exhausted for my own good to raise my hand to attack her.” Sarlia paused for a moment, gazing down at the wolves huddling close to her legs, their gaze fixated on her and her alone. “You two worry too much about me.” The woman mumbled and returned her gaze to Ash. “Let us return to the Tavern, buy ourselves something to eat and get to know each other before venture off into the world.” She offered then turned to enter the Tavern with or without them.

Returning to the table where they all had previously sat together, Sarlia leaned back against the chair and groaned. She felt so sluggish and hated every minute of it. However, it did gain her two newest addition to the group. Her eyes lazily gazed over to the woman still in the tavern, the worried look on her face caused a small smile to form on her lips. "It's been settled now, don't you worry. We're friends again! Would you be so kind and bring us something to eat? We're feeling quite famish at the moment." When she said this, she made a gesture to the wolves and the empty seats in front of her. They would dine well tonight, for tomorrow will bring them something new to look forward too.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Anatasia was still struggling to keep herself in a proper state of mind, but after a few moments of the close presence of her Companion along with keeping her attention focused on Sarlia's words she would manage to stave off the creeping Darkness in her mind and give a small smile towards Sarlia and speak in her normal voice once more with a soft laugh:

"Food? Now you're talking!" She said with a wide and honestly somewhat goofy smile on her lips as her feline ears gave a small flicker, revealing a side of the woman that was much less serious and willing to fight than when she had the sword in her hands just moments ago. "I guess I never really properly introduced myself." She said, sitting down with the help of Ash whom would take a seat beside the bounty hunter herself.

"I am Anatasia Nevermore, Bounty Hunter and Wielder of Solis-Aufero." She would say with a somewhat more serious expression before this would melt away to her smiling one again. "And she," Anatasia added, gesturing towards her Companion. "Is known as Ash, former Wielder of Solis-Aufero and currently bound to me in servitude to the blade - Though, we are friends enough that I believe she would not abandon me even if that were not the case." Anatasia would continue to speak, rubbing her head idly with one hand as she leaned back a bit in her seat.

"And Solis-Aufero as you may have guessed by now, is the name of the Cursed Sword that I wear, a very malicious soul within it and one that I have had the misfortune of being shackled for the time being in exchange for its power." Anatasia said, a soft sigh escaping the woman's lips as she reached out and grasped a glass that was delivered to the table, putting it to her lips and drinking the amber liquid from within it slowly while closing her eyes before then gently setting the glass down with a clinking noise.

"I hope that you can forgive me for that display earlier, I do not like to flaunt my power around as many others do - I reserve that for my Hunts." Anatasia spoke up again, her voice now softer and an unreadable expression on her lips. "But as I said, Aufero is hard to resist and at times, during nights like this - I find myself giving in now and again." She continued to explain the situation with a shake of her head and falling silent as Ash would speak up for the first time since they had sat down.

"I have faith that my Mistress will be in control more than she were tonight - It has been a very exhaustive past Moon for us and thus her mind was not prepared to defend against the assault of the Goddess." She said, before then changing the subject in a soft voice. "I do also appreciate your kindness in sharing a meal with us - Many would turn those such as ourselves away, especially after an event such as what we had just been through." She continued, bowing her head gently towards Sarlia before then concluding. "You've made a wise decision this day, and I am certain you will not regret it."

At this, Anatasia would lean forward towards Sarlia and give the woman a soft smile, speaking to her again now: "I will admit, you nearly frightened me with that transformation of yours - If there is one thing that I respect most absolutely, it is strength." She said, before then leaning back and raising her glass slightly. "And you definitely have your fair share." She added, before then taking another small drink from her glass and setting it down again afterwards.

Anatasia and Ash would enjoy their meals and drink in silence from that point on, unless Sarlia would speak to them, waiting afterwards if they had not been spoken to already for some sort of direction or idea as to what they would do next or any questions that the woman may have about the Bounty Hunter and her Companion.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 pm

The transformation took a toll on her body though not as much as expected. Her demonic wolf took no damage against the woman other than the bind from the tendril, such darkness in her attacks but who is she to judge? Darkness is what she surrounds herself with, letting her wolves sink their canines into the flesh of those who wishes to hard her until she became the wolf.

A warm smile was upon her lips, the light in her eyes twinkled when she noticed the goofy smile on the woman’s lips, it looked so natural. “Don’t you worry about the cost of this meal, I have it covered.” She responded with a casual shrug. Sarlia slowly tilted her head as she listened to the woman; apparently, they have yet to introduce themselves to each other. It was an odd way of meeting someone; offering them a drink then nearly brawling in front of the tavern. This friendship was odd, but will still strong into a stronger bond, that she is certain of.

Then I suppose I should introduce my…” She was interrupted with a snort from Labo. “Oh, right... I should introduce us. I am Sarlia Xul, a mercenary with loyalty to no one. To my right, we have Labo, the tough man of the group.” Labo grunted and only glanced at the two women before curling against the chair. “He’s not much of a talker compared to his mate, Crona. Both have kept me company for months on end, traveling far and wide. I don’t know what I would have done without these mangy mutts.” Her tone was playful by this point, her hand reaching down to pet both companions to which they licked her hand affectionately.

The name of the blade made a shiver roll down her spine. The cursed sword that nearly killed her. “How does one get a hold of such evil?” She mused, shaking her head to push aside such curious thoughts. A story for another day. “Your actions today is something I have never seen before, and it does make me even more curious about it; however, I will forgive you. I do not see a reason why I should grow to dislike you and your friend, Ash.” The smile on her face would soon shift to a more serious expression. “You must go through a battle every day then. I pity you. How would one go about to resist Aufero? I would like to aid in making your nights easier.” It was an offer she was ready to commit to.

Sarlia fell silent as a woman approached with plentiful food on the tray. A smile returned to her lips, gazing up at her and nodded while whispering her thanks. Before continuing the conversation, she needed to serve her pets. Though they did not work today, their behavior was noted and will continue to earn its reward. A significant portion of her meat was cut off and offered to her companions; it was only then she finally turned her attention back to Anastasia and Ash. "And you will not regret joining up with me. I do have plans for the future, a future in which allies and friendship are needed before I can do anything. For now, it is the time of gathering and enjoying the day as much as we can." Her words were directly for Ash as she had spoken to her first; warm smile and raising her glass to the younger girl as a salute before taking a sip of the clear liquid.

The other woman's voice pulled her attention away from Ash, a grin now spreading across her lips. "That is something Crona and Labo did not want to happen but, Auferos wanted a challenge, and she received one. That transformation does take a toll; exhaustion and limited use of my power, it would have left me more vulnerable if I had revealed this to someone with the intention to kill me."

She sighed softly and paused. The question she wanted to ask. It was foolish, but perhaps they would consider it. "I must ask you both something. There is something I wish to accomplish, but for me to do this, I need to surround myself with friends. Would you both be interested in forming a group with me? A kingdom in fact." Sarlia finally mustered out the words. It was important to her. Lead a kingdom with her and instill fear in those who would dare to oppose her.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:16 am

This new acquaintance of Anatasia's and Ash's was definitely an interesting one. She seemed to be very willing to forgive the nearly attempted murder of moments ago and seemed to be even friendly towards them in a sense, covering for their meal and making small-talk before then finally even going so far as to even ask for Anatasia and Ash's help in creating what Sarlia had dubbed a 'kingdom' of sorts, although she had to wonder: Was this all genuine? Was this woman being completely honest with her? Or was she simply trying to win the Hunter over with her kindness and then enlisting her help in making this kingdom so that she could turn her back on Anatasia once this was all over?

She could not help but feel these doubts creep into her mind, such was the nature of her somewhat fractured mind. Although, she did consider the offer despite her doubts and shared a look with Ash that seemed to be them communicating without need for words, being so familiar with one another that they did not even need to speak in order to know what the other was thinking simply from their eyes:

"We've wandered on our own for some time - We hadn't the need for any sort of companionship beyond ourselves." She would begin, twirling a finger along the rim of her glass as she continued to speak. "However, I believe that Ash and I would benefit from becoming a part of something larger than yourselves, and I see no reason not to aide you in your quest." She said, a smile forming on her lips as she looked up towards Sarlia and extended her hand towards the woman in offer for a hand-shake.

"Consider us at your service as of now, our power is yours to use as you see fit." She said, nodding to the woman to shake her hand and if she would do so, Ash would then offer the same gesture while speaking up once again in that soft, almost monotone voice of hers.

"Crona and Labo.." The young girl mused towards the wolves, leaning over and reaching out to pet the wolves one by one if they would allow her to do so as her soft red eyes gave off a faint glow in the dim light of the tavern, although her Dark Aura was much more subdued and perhaps even calming than that of Anatasia's which always seemed to be so full of malice and hate.

"And as for resisting Aufero's influence.." Anatasia said towards Sarlia, letting out a soft sigh as she spoke. "There is little that can be done, I am afraid - Only when I am able to clear my mind am I able to resist the blade's influence completely." She said, before then adding further. "At most times, however, her will aligns with my own and as such we do not often have conflicts with one another - save for times like you just witnessed earlier." She explained, running a hand slowly through her own hair and letting out another long breath as she did so.

"Though, I would rather not discuss Aufero any further as of the moment - Instead, I want to know what our first order of business as your associates would be in starting this new kingdom of yours." She said, raising a brow towards Sarlia. "After-all, I am not well-versed in how one goes about starting a Kingdom from the ground up - Especially coming from the forests as I had." She concluded, leaning back in her seat once again as she waited patiently for a response from the other woman as Ash seemed to be enthralled with the two wolves for the time being, likely having become drawn to the creatures and perhaps even starting to grow attached to them depending on how they would react to her presence.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:01 pm

It was worry that first crept into her mind as her offer rolled from her lips. Her ideas, longing for greatest, and much more would come into play soon. She needed people she could rely on before seeking out for more. Anastasia and her companion Ash would be suitable. Sarlia’s gaze softened as she observed the other woman, what was she thinking about? Would she accept their offer? The woman could only hold her tongue as she desperately wanted to give her another reason to join her cause. It wasn’t until the bounty hunter finally spoke up, her posture shifted forward but only slightly to listen.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she heard the agreement from the woman’s voice. “You don’t understand how happy that makes me.” The woman smiled warmly at the other two. “I will not force you both to remain by my side forever if there are things you must attend, go to it. All I ask is for you both to return safely. I see a bright future, and I intend on have you both by my side, alive and well.” With that, Sarlia extended her hand out in return, shaking the other woman’s hand to finalize their agreement. The mercenary turned to shake Ash’s hand as well, offering her the same warm smile in hopes she too would be content with the deal.

The wolves, who rested quiet against her feet, perked and stood up at the sound of their names being whispered. Their red gaze flicked to Sarlia who was not looking at them, but taking a sip of water from a glass cup. Their attention turned to the youngest of the group, Ash. Blonde hair and similar red eyes like themselves, they noticed her hand reaching out to them. Labo hesitated, uncertain if being touched by the girl would be acceptable in Sarlia’s eyes. His mate, however, did not seem to care. Crona slowly brought her muzzle against the girl’s hand, her tail giving a soft thump against the wooden floor. “I like this one. I like her a lot.” A soft whine uttered from the wolf’s throat, she was suddenly pushed aside by Labo to be petted as well. “She is gentle, not like Miss Xul, but still very gentle.

Pleased with the increased size of the party, the wolves divided themselves to sprawl their bodies near the group. Crona’s large body spread across the floor, her head resting closer to Ash’s feet whereas Labo took is place next to Anastasia. They would enjoy the moment of peace for now as they were not certain if they would have another chance to rest like this. The voices belonging to Anastasia and Sarlia resumed, their ears twitched ever-so-slightly to their words.

If that is what you wish for, then so be it. We will not discuss of this for the time being.” Her lips twisted to a grin as they moved on to the next topic, business. “The information on how one would go about starting a kingdom will be withheld. It is mostly political talks and boringness that you will be trapped in eventually. The location is still unknown and the name well… That will remain a secret until everything falls into place. For now, we must gather those who are worthy to join us. It should be a simple task if you know who you’re looking for.” The woman paused for a moment, talking too much made her throat parched, it was certainly something she will grow accustomed too. She lifted a pitcher, carefully pouring more water into a glass cup and then taking a bigger sip from it. “For now, let us entertain ourselves with a hunt, as you would say. My companions will need to hunt humans now, not the innocent of course, but someone with bad intentions to harm the innocent life. I would like for you to join us and witness it before we leave Umbros.

It would be the only thing to do in Umbros. In fact, it was what she came for. Umbros was filled with demons and dark elves like herself, it would not take her long to scope out their victim of the day and take their life. That is if her newest friends would care to tag along. Although the woman had no ideal place on where she would settle, it will be something to think about another time. For now, she will be hunting, and her mind could not afford to be distracted with minor things.

Back to top Go down
Synthia
First Generation
First Generation
Synthia

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:55 am

At the mention of a hunt, Anatasia would give a smile and a warm, hearty laugh before nodding along before speaking in a calm voice towards her newfound companion and current leader:

"A Hunt would definitely prove to be a well-enough distraction, and something that a certain blade of mine would certainly enjoy.." She said, sitting up a bit in her seat as she crossed one leg over the other in an idle fashion. "I would be more than willing to travel alongside you and your companions - Perhaps they may even impress me." She said with a little flash of the few fangs among her teeth as she stood from the table and turned her attention to the door of the tavern briefly before then looking back to Sarlia.

"Ash and I will take a brief foray to our camp in order to retrieve a few of our belongings - We've a Hunt after this one that we must attend to, but we shall meet with you in the City Center within a few stars." She said, referring to 'stars' as a measurement of time that was meant to be smaller than a 'moon' which she had previously used to describe a longer period of time, but deciding to clarify this nonetheless. "Ah, in other terms - less than an hour." She said with another chuckle before then giving a brief wave towards Ash as a signal for her to follow and moving to the door, turning back to Sarlia one last time.

"It will be an honor working with you, Your Majesty." She said as that wide and somewhat goofy smile of hers returned to her lips and the Bounty Hunter would move through the door, leaving Ash with the group for a few moments longer.

"Your Companions are soft." Ash said in her quiet, monotone voice before then adding, "In a good way." in order to clarify that she was not in-fact trying to insult the woman's companions and instead was complimenting them in an admittedly somewhat awkward fashion as she gave them both one last brief petting before moving off towards the door herself. "I will do my best to serve you well, Majesty." She said with a brief bow of her head, before then exiting the tavern and following Anatasia out of the city for a short while in order to visit their camp as the woman had mentioned previously.

It had been the beginning of a new partnership for both of them, and so far, both Anatasia and Ash believed that they may just have found themselves something outside of Bounty Hunting that could secure them a future and perhaps remove them from the cycle of endless death that they were upon. However, only time would tell for certain.
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 1:55 pm

The meeting had finally come to a conclusion. Sarlia felt satisfied for what happened today, a smile gracing her soft lips grew even wider at the woman’s hearty laugh. “Crona and Labo are dutiful creatures, I’m sure they will find a way to impress you.” The woman slowly tilted her head up, gazing up at Anastasia who finally stood from her seat. The woman’s eye shifted to the door, a small indication to Sarlia that they would be leaving soon.

Take your time, friends. Danger will always lurk in the Twilight City. A new hunt will present itself to us within a matter of hours.” The woman then tilted her head back to release a chuckle, “No need to correct yourself. My companions have trained me until measuring stars and moons for time purpose. Although I have not perfected myself, I understood what you meant.” She then paused for a moment listening as her new title rolled off the tongue belonging to Anastasia. “Your Majesty…? Yes, yes. I love it already. Soon it will become a reality.” A wicked grin spread across the woman’s lips as she stood up herself.

Your skin is soft too.” A whine from Crona escaped her lips, her pink tongue gently flicked against the younger girl’s hand, and she finally moved away from her to allow her mate to say goodbye. “We will see each other soon, friend.” Labo grunted, nuzzling the girl’s hand. The two companions finally moved away from their new friend, watching with hesitation as they finally exited the tavern. A sigh escaped the woman’s lips, and she glanced down at the two. “Have you made the right decision? They are an interesting pair.” Crona inquired. “They will do. A nice pair, but they will serve me well for what is to come.” Sarlia left coins in payment of their meal then proceeded to walk out of the tavern with the companions at her heel. “For now, we will need to hunt. Humans will be the target, and you too need to handle the taste of humanoid flesh and blood if we are to survive in this world.” Silence fell between the three, their gaze flicked forward, filled with determination for was is to come.

Oh, a hunting they will do.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Although We've Never Met [Private]   Although We've Never Met [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Although We've Never Met [Private]
Page 1 of 1