Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Berries : 3,510,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Black Leg
Skill 2: Magu Magu no Mi
Skill 3:

Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) Empty
PostSubject: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Ah, the sacred Emerald Forest!

A place populated by wondrous creatures, exotic plants, and a very peaceful atmosphere. The ideal place for one to get away from it all...or to lay low for unintentionally, or intentionally causing bar fights from time to time in Windaria.

That...is most likely why Sebastian is here today on this afternoon. The sky gave off its usual dark blue color with only one, or two clouds in sight. The sun was beaming down yet the area felt a bit chilly due to the breeze that blew by from time to time, causing the leaves on trees, and the bushes to flow, dancing in harmony. This was something that personally never bothered the snow white haired man for as long as he could remember. Due to his abilities, Sebastian has never been burdened by the cold, not even able to feel it anymore. The warm embrace of...warmth has accompanied him all his life, never once leaving his side. Even now, those within a ten meter radius of the tan skinned weaver would feel that same warmth that has comforted the man for so long.

Sebastian walked through the forest, maneuvering around trees, and fallen branches with a relaxed smile on his face, a white brand new teapot in one hand, and two teacups of the same color in the other. Every step he took, his boots would pressing on the fallen leaves would make a crunching sound that filled the air. He would stop as he finally made it to his destination, a circular opening with a stump in the middle. It was a spot Sebastian found a few days back when he found himself...lost in the forest. It raised some questions such as, why is there a strange opening all the way out here? Doesn't fit with the rest of the forest. How was the tree that use to be attached to that stump cut down without any noticeable damage around, and of course....

Where IS the tree?

The man eventually shook all this off as one of the wonders of this beautiful world. Some things were just better left unanswered. Sebastian walked up to the stump, and sat himself down with legs folded. He placed the pot on the stump first before placing both empty cups down. One on his side, and the other on the opposite. The man wasn't expecting anyone, but one could never know who they will run into in the strangest of places. It was the way this guy thought after all. He was about to pour the Oolong tea into his cup until he noticed how warm it felt, an unsatisfied frown now on his face. Closing his eyes, Sebastian would place the pot back down, and place his hand on the side of it.

Using his magic, he would increase the heat in his hand, and transfer it to the pot, smoke now seen rising up from it. The aroma bringing a relaxing smile to the weaver's face.

Active Passive:

Technique Used:

VP: 290/300

Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

PostSubject: Re: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Labo had jogged ahead, determine to lead the other two through the forest as they roamed. Sarlia had no desire to reach the town just yet as there was much for the wolves to explore. It was their body posture she took note of when entering the forest. A more relaxed feature spread across their face, jaw parted open as their tongue drooped from their mouth. It was clearly something she had not seen since their time in Umbros. “You both seem to enjoy the forest too much, but you should know it is not a place for us to set up.” She spoke up. Crona took her place next to Sarlia, raising her head to gaze up at the woman. “We know, but it is not often we find a forest thriving with life and not all creatures of the woods will cause us any trouble.” The raspy voice belonging to the female was hush as if the conversation was only between the two.

Nodding her head, the woman flicked her gaze forward to observe the other companion. Their dark aura was more dominate in the forest, likely to intimidate the woodland creatures. “We will have to turn back before the sun sets, I would rather not spend another night in the forest. We have business to attend, remember?” Sarlia’s voice was much louder this time, Labo’s ears perked in the interest of her voice then slowed his pace to gaze back at the two. “There is another with us.” Grunted the male, his ears pinned and lips visibly twitching to reveal his canines.

Behave, my friends. We are not here to cause trouble.” A sigh escaped Sarlia’s lips as they continued to traverse deep through the forest. The wolves returned to a tight formation, one standing at each side of the woman as continued her normal pace. There was no rush to meet whoever was out in the forest. Labo low growl caused a domino effect as now his mate began to growl. With the wolves’ growl growing louder, it was a clear indication that whoever was in the forest was closer, even then she could not silence them until she made herself known.

Sarlia finally passed by trees towering over them and into a small clearing. There stood a stump that was one a tree, how it got cut off, she will never know. Labo’s snarl pulled her thoughts away from the stump and her gaze fixated on a man who seemed to be sitting in front of the stump. The wolves were growing anxious at the sight of the white-haired man. They yipped and whined as they paced in circles around the woman unsure of what to do. “Greetings there.” She finally said. The relaxed tone of her voice ceased the noises coming from the wolves, their blood red orbs stared intensely at him, and their posture stiffened. “Forgive my friends here, they don’t know how to act around strangers.” No smile crossed her lips as she spoke, her steps resumed, and she moved closer to him.

She did not pass the stump to met with him. In fact, she stood in front of it on the opposite side of where he sat. Her honey like orbs dropped to the tea set up that appears to have belonged to him. It was an odd sight, but she made no comment of it. Rather, she remained standing with her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for an answer.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"

ooc; SORRY FOR IT BEING SUPER LATE!
Back to top Go down
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:30 pm

With his tan colored hand placed on the side of the teapot, Sebastian continued to heat up the tea as he started to hum a small tune, eyes set on the steam that flowed up with a soothing smile. What he was humming was a small lullaby his mother would sing to him every night before drifting off to sleep. Even now as an adult, Sebastian continues to love that song, humming it in the most random of situations such as this one. It is also responsible for at least some of his bar fights, mainly from annoying the drunks with his laid back nature. Never the aggressor in those situations yet always ends up being the one getting a bounty on his head. Life is strange that way, but it is all the more reason Sebastian adores life, and the destiny it brings with it.

Such as what was about to happen now.

Finally taking his hand off the side of the pot, Sebastian looked at his now red palm, steam flowing from it like the pot until it vanished, his palm returning to its normal color. There, now the tea was truly ready to be drunk! Picking the pot up by the handle, Sebastian was about to pour some into his teacup until he heard some rustling followed by footsteps. "Hm?" He'd look up to see a woman with a similar skin, and hair tone to his along with two wolves on each side of her coming up. Looking at the wolves as they whined, and circled around the stranger, Sebastian placed the pot back down on the stump, and smiled softly. Even as the woman finally spoke, Sebastian still sat there quietly, looking at the wolves as they changed their position, and attitude it seemed. It was adorable in his eyes, how those two wonderful creatures reacted due to her voice.

"Oh, it's quite alright." Sebastian would wave it off, showing he isn't bothered by this in the least. Picking the pot back up, Sebastian would pour some of the tea into the the cup on the side the woman came up to. "Wolves are marvelous creatures, don't you think?" he questioned as he now started to pour some into his cup. "Skilled hunters who look out for their own. A very admirable trait if you ask me." he said before looking up at her, his warm smile meeting with the woman's less than welcoming expression. It is Oolong tea, if you wish to try some." the laid back man offered.

Fate has brought these three to meet him today as fate has brought him here to meet them, Sebastian believed. But of course he is curious about what they were doing out here. Wouldn't anyone be?
Back to top Go down
Sarlia Xul
First Generation
First Generation
Sarlia Xul

Berries : 42,000

PostSubject: Re: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:56 am

We do not know him, shall we eat him now?” The whisper of her female companion, Crona caused the woman to release an exasperated sigh. The wolf stared at the man who sat in front of him with such hunger in her eyes, her pink tongue rolled out to smack against her maw and made small steps forward behind ceasing her movement, knowing full well her Lady would not approve of such actions. “No, you will not.” The woman grumbled. Sarlia gently pushed the wolf back to her side with one leg, earning a soft whine from the companion. “They are marvelous creatures. The way they work together as a pack, following the orders of an Alpha. It is something I admire in creatures like that. However, these are not what you would call wolves.” She shrugged her shoulders casually, dismissing his misclassification of her companions. It did not bother her at all. Those who do not come from Umbros would not understand these dark creatures.

However, they are very skillful. Yet they do not like the company of strangers too often, their mistrust in others is often what drives strangers away. If not, it will sometimes result in some form of fatal injury.” The wolves did not enjoy the company of strangers at all. Anastasia and her companion as were welcomed as the pack, but Sarlia was not sure if their kindness would reach out to strangers like the man who sat calmly in front of them. His next movement is what made her relax, there was no reason to withhold her expressions from him. He placed a cup toward her then began to pour a strange liquid into it. The wolves, of course, took notice of his actions and grew tense. Labo craned his head forward, his black nose wiggled as he inhaled the scent of the tea. “Odd. Strange smell. I do not like it.” He grunted, his tail flicked behind him uneasily to show his dislike of the tea. “Perhaps that is because the tea is not made for you, dear Labo.” Sarlia replied, taking her seat in front of the stump.

The wolves were uncertain of their Lady’s movement. Rather than pacing around uneasily, they chose to take their seats next to her, eyeing the man curiously and his strange it. “You mustn’t drink it! He could have poisoned it.” Crona hissed, baring her fangs at the tea as her tongue flicked out in disgust of the scent. “Then if I die, my corpse will be yours to feast upon. Problem solved.” The woman added lightly, a small smile slowly spread across her lips, her gaze now landed on the man’s face as she winked at him. “I apologize again for their behavior, it is natural for them to be wary of strangers, but they have never been so vocal about it. I suppose it is the air in this forest that has made them more chatty these last few days.” With another small shrug, she continued, “What brings you to this forest anyways? Did you expect a friend to show up for tea instead of myself and my companions?” Her inquiry was direct, she did not want to waste any time in dull questions especially since she did not have much time in the forest. The sun was setting in a few hours, she preferred to sleep in a bed this night.

"Miss Xul Speaks", "Crona Speaks", "Labo Speaks"
Back to top Go down
Birb
First Generation
First Generation
Birb

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 pm

"H-Hm?" Sebastian would blink a few times before tilting his head some in confusion. He could've sworn he heard one of those wolves talk. Perhaps madness has finally found its way into poor Sebastian's heart? Or it could have just been something he ate, so he just shrugged it off until the woman started to speak. Sebastian nodded in agreement to her words on those admirable creatures. He'd then raise an eyebrow at her next words, admitting that those two creatures by her side aren't actually wolves!

"I see." he said calmly before giving the two aggressive creatures another look with an expression of wonder, and calm. If they aren't wolves, what creatures could these two be? They look absolutely like wolves, but yet again things don't always appear what they seem. All the more reason Sebastian loves these sort of stuff, why he is so fond of the unknown. "Most people are like that. One can never be too trusting of someone they just met. But to go the fatal route might be a...bit extreme if you ask me." he said, chuckling some as he looked up at the woman before looking down at those creatures with a nod. "My apologies if I have offended the two of you." he said, mainly referring to the wolf thing. It wasn't at all his intention to insult anyone here.

As he poured in the tea for the stranger, Sebastian this time heard one of those wolf like creatures clearly. His suspicions of them talking were true after all, but it wasn't as surprising as he originally thought it would be since he now knows they aren't just any ordinary wolves. The tan skinned male didn't look up, but instead continued on with pouring tea in both cups as the woman spoke once more, his smile growing a little. These three were already proving to be very amusing, making him more glad he picked today to run into the forest again! As the other claimed that it might be poison, Sebastian still didn't show any major reaction, and placed the pot back down, both cups of tea full with smoke flowing up, indicating how hot they are.

"Oh no no, it's quite alright. They are clearly just trying to look out for you. For their Alpha." he'd say, winking at the girl after making his little joke. "I find the idea of putting poison into anything edible, or drinkable to be very distasteful. What a waste of something good." he claimed before picking up his cup with both hands. At this point the tea would still be too hot to touch, but thanks to his abilities, that has never been a problem for him. "But of course you do not have to drink it if you do not want to. I won't blame you, nor force you."

Before he could take a sip of his tea, the woman's question came in. He was tempted to say that fate brought him here today as he is a believer of this, but even Sebastian felt a more proper answer would be better. "Oh no. I just...like to be prepared just in case stuff like this happen, you know?" Sebastian claimed, rubbing the back of his head some as he thought about how weird it must seem. "I even bring double of other things like food, but in the end I just end up eating it all." he claims, chuckling a bit. After taking a sip of his tea without blowing t, Sebastian sighed calmly with eyes closed before placing it back down on the stump.

"I enjoy peaceful places, this forest here being my favorite." he said, taking a good look around at the beautiful surroundings. This forest is a beautiful place, and anyone who would argue otherwise is just a madman! Then without much warning, Sebastian would stand up, staying over on his side of the stump, and bow with a hand over his chest. "Forgive my rudeness. I am Sebastian. Sebastian L. White." he said, finally introducing myself before sitting back down. Despite his laid back nature, Sebastian is still a man of etiquette..or at least most of the time. Now, what brings a woman such as yourself all the way out here? If you don't mind me asking." he asks, looking back up at her. He'd finally notice those pointy ears of hers, seeing that she must be from the Elven race. Aren't they native around these parts? Perhaps she lives here. Though, it was pretty doubtful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)   Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a warm cup of tea (Sarlia/Private)
Page 1 of 1