Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Pirate Positions Registration

Go down 
+29
TrillionTrillaTunka
Kamina Newton
Nettai
Anyanka
Masayoshi
Vin
Laplace
Bones!
Eden D. Scythe
Ginjo Kaido
Yami
Draco D. Killdread
Ser Random
Radley
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Mari Kuribayashi
Tsarna
Vephist D. Yhs
Tymee Alpha
Aika Seiren
Heartsmith
Ninth_Horseman
Phoenix D. Jack
Hiroko
Lucky Wilshire
Azure Snow
Destiny
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:55 am

Kamina
Well,done! That was beautifully described. I could clearly picture the dojo and got a sense of its history along with the sense of history and ritual between master and apprentice (very cute dynamic). Few people are able to describe combat as succinctly as that (sometimes its just a garble of activity,but this was clear-cut and defined: like I was watching it!). There were barely noticeable spelling slip ups, but that's hardly anything against your pluses, here. My only real disappointment was that her master was not literally a "lizard hermit". I was picturing the tail and the tongue and everything! XS Anyway, this was a splendid sample for character, setting and combat alike. I feel somewhat remiss for not being able to award this some sort of title (we could really use another playable Warlord, hint hint Surprised ),but if that's really what you want I can just give you the levels (and if you wanted the bounty/reputation as well, let me know). I really enjoyed this regardless.

+40 levels

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 9:59 am

Crew: N/A
Position: Warlord
Tier: TBD (To be determined)
Activity: On/Off but hopefully more active now.
Why: I feel like I could contribute both a lot to the active storyline with the help of the administration and through character development with new players and currently active ones from long ago. All in all I want to bring a layer of depth to the story we're all trying to create here as well as try to bring something new to the table in terms of character!
Sample:
The Arrival (1,492 WC):
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:25 pm

I Absolutely Love it- It is the first of many Good tales to come, I am very Impressed and Pleased with this Character and Writing!

+55 Levels [29,100 EXP]
http://www.jeweledseas.com/t81-leveling-system

Bounty:

+'S' Class Nodachi, 'S' Class Piece of Equipment

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t753-weapon-and-equipment-information

+One 'A' Class Chest Roll

Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 Gf88iLp

Carmine D Snow wrote:
Position: Warlord
Tier: TBD (To be determined)
Activity: On/Off but hopefully more active now.
Why: I feel like I could contribute both a lot to the active storyline with the help of the administration and through character development with new players and currently active ones from long ago. All in all I want to bring a layer of depth to the story we're all trying to create here as well as try to bring something new to the table in terms of character!
Sample:
The Arrival (1,492 WC):
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
TrillionTrillaTunka

TrillionTrillaTunka

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 5,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Suna Suna No Mi
Skill 2: Historian
Skill 3: could read or write any thing

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Crew: Former king of Sandra kingdom ( N/A)
Position: supernova
Tier: 1
Activity: school don't start back for four weeks so alot
Why: Because I'm the real deal. Y'all would never have a supernova like me

NPC in here are made for the sample vice admiral rear admirals and Mafia boss and yes the Royal family of Sandra Also most of the PC supernovas haven't been on in months Blake since last year.

Skai
Spoiler:

Marvel
Spoiler:

Icey
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[/color]
Back to top Go down
World NPC

World NPC

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 7:55 pm

I regret to inform you that there is no Super Nova Positions at this time. you will have to wait until a Position is Available to apply. Try again at a later date.

TrillionTrillaTunka wrote:

NPC in here are made for the sample vice admiral rear admirals and Mafia boss and yes the Royal family of Sandra Also most of the PC supernovas haven't been on in months Blake since last year.

Skai
Spoiler:

Marvel
Spoiler:

Icey
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Natsuko Nonomura

Natsuko Nonomura

Position : -
Berries : 23,500[C]

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Red Death Style
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Position: Supernova
Tier: F
Activity: Very - This is an alt for my main account which is also fairly active (Lillie Elric)
Why: IC Reasons: To spread the word of his God with his reputation as well as be strong enough to defend it if need be.
OOC Reasons: Because many characters / NPCs are exclusively higher tiers / levels making it very hard to start properly from level 0 and Pirates have many positions opening up due to inactivity.
Sample:
Sample:
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:33 am

Takuji wrote:

Activity: Very - This is an alt for my main account which is also fairly active (Lillie Elric)
Why: IC Reasons: To spread the word of his God with his reputation as well as be strong enough to defend it if need be.
OOC Reasons: Because many characters / NPCs are exclusively higher tiers / levels making it very hard to start properly from level 0 and Pirates have many positions opening up due to inactivity.
Sample:
Sample:

Approved. I like that your dialogue, sense of setting, characters and realism(as far as the OP world is concerned) could've been visualized. Understand, Supernova positions, much like those of past and present will only be partially approved based on activity of the user. If you're activity slips without indication, i.e. notice in the goodbye/welcome section, I'll use due jurisdiction. World Positions give you weight as some of the main characters in the site plot etc, so whole this with pride.

Anyway, onto the good part!

Level 25 Awarded.
A Class Weapon Awarded - Must be registered in equipment shop.
Awarded 4,300 Exp
Bounty: 110,000,000
Beli: Spoils from Marine HQ Raid +1,000,000 Beli
Back to top Go down
Kaijo Okinaga

Kaijo Okinaga

Berries : 8,560

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:38 am

Crew: N/a Atm
Activity: Very active.
Why: Lookin' for a spoopin' good time, figured I could do a lot from this position. Also figured a certain Yonko was hunting Supernovas, wouldn't mind fighting one later down the line.
Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 am

Kaijo Okinaga wrote:
Crew: N/a Atm
Activity: Very active.
Why: Lookin' for a spoopin' good time, figured I could do a lot from this position. Also figured a certain Yonko was hunting Supernovas, wouldn't mind fighting one later down the line.
Sample:
Spoiler:

It was an insightful read honestly I have no qualms. The story development was a little drab at points but for the most part it was basically up quite standards.

Bounty: 150,000,000 Bonus
Level 30
Experience: 6,200 Exp Awarded
A Rank Equipment Redeemable
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 6:03 am

TrillionTrillaTunka wrote:

Skai
Spoiler:

Marvel
Spoiler:

Icey
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[/color]

As painful as it was to read at times due to the choice of grammar and phrasing, it was actually enjoyable tbh. My only thing is everything he's done in his career outshines being a Supernova in all quite honesty. Your stories scope while being good, is too grandiose. No way a former Warlord could be a Supernova, he's no longer a rookie, defeats the point of the title. However, it leaves me with the odd predicament of what to do, my decisions is as follows:

I won't make give you the title of Supernova.
220,000,000 Bounty Awarded
Title: Paradise Pirate Awarded
Level: 29
Exp: 5900
Back to top Go down
Heartsmith

Heartsmith

Berries : 1,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Merman Combat
Skill 2: From The Depths
Skill 3: Poseidon's Judgement

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:17 am

I feel like i get easily replaced around here. That's probably bad karma for being away. As bothersome as it is i'll just do this again too.

Crew: Dream Eater Pirates
Tier: 1?
Activity: Can get on in the minimun once a day.
Why: Want to get back up in the ranks with other pirates.
Sample:

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 3:11 am

Heartsmith wrote:
I feel like i get easily replaced around here. That's probably bad karma for being away. As bothersome as it is i'll just do this again too.

Crew: Dream Eater Pirates
Tier: 1?
Activity: Can get on in the minimun once a day.
Why: Want to get back up in the ranks with other pirates.
Sample:

RP Sample:

I'll permit this reinstatement as a Supernova, I'll keep my eyes on you. Current levels remain the same, position permitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate Positions Registration
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5