Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Pirate Positions Registration

Go down 
+29
TrillionTrillaTunka
Kamina Newton
Nettai
Anyanka
Masayoshi
Vin
Laplace
Bones!
Eden D. Scythe
Ginjo Kaido
Yami
Draco D. Killdread
Ser Random
Radley
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Mari Kuribayashi
Tsarna
Vephist D. Yhs
Tymee Alpha
Aika Seiren
Heartsmith
Ninth_Horseman
Phoenix D. Jack
Hiroko
Lucky Wilshire
Azure Snow
Destiny
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Radley Is given 174 Million Bounty.
+26 Levels.

Ninth_Horseman wrote:
I approve. Congrat my friend

Radley wrote:
Crew: Dream Eater Pirates
Position: Supernova
Tier: Tier 1
Activity: I’m usually online whenever my laptop is open. I generally keep the site open and check back periodically through the day. Only future issues might be around big exam weeks like Midterms and Finals week and a couple days where I go visit home or am visited from home.
Why: Radley is a tough as nails guy that loves a good brawl and good food. He seeks to increase his power and strength so that he may one day become a legendary figure to the eyes of the world.  He is a protector for what he believes, whether that be some personal policy or related to his crew, and will fight ( or cook) to protect those ideals. I feel that something that might be kind of eye-catching about Radley is his sheer strength and ruthlessness that he ends up projecting during a fight. With a devilish grin and lots of wicked punches, this is one rookie keep an eye on.

Sample:
Sample:

Also managed to come up with an epithet I like. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Vin

Vin

Position : Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Crew: N/A
Position: Supernova.
Tier: Tier 1.
Activity: Almost every day.
Why: I find it to be a nice jump start for me. I'd have most of the basic functions of the RP but I still would have to move my way up. Not only that, but for my character. Kira is immature, cocky, and a pure show off in battle. All the traits that come with a rookie on the seas, which is why this position fits him perfectly. He's made it here by luck and a bit of blood added into the mix. That means he still has a long way to go in the World and will have to face the many challenges that comes with going against most of the World. He has much time to mature and using this as a way to help him mature and learn that he isn't as powerful as he may think.
Sample:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:38 pm

I Think you would be a good addition to the Supernova Family. For the sake of time.. among other things. I hereby approve your Position as Supernova.

+ 124,000,000 Bounty
+ 26 Levels Up.

Vin wrote:
Position: Supernova.
Tier: Tier 1.
Activity: Almost every day.
Why: I find it to be a nice jump start for me. I'd have most of the basic functions of the RP but I still would have to move my way up. Not only that, but for my character. Kira is immature, cocky, and a pure show off in battle. All the traits that come with a rookie on the seas, which is why this position fits him perfectly. He's made it here by luck and a bit of blood added into the mix. That means he still has a long way to go in the World and will have to face the many challenges that comes with going against most of the World. He has much time to mature and using this as a way to help him mature and learn that he isn't as powerful as he may think.
Sample:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 4,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Activity: 2-8 hours
Why: Masayoshi is a man who believes in freedom to the fullest. He wants to be Pirate King eventually and what Pirate King means to Masayoshi is the ability to have freedom and give freedom to those who don't have it. He knows of dark underbelly of the government and its blind eye/loyalty towards the Celestial Dragons. Masayoshi wants to free the world from the shackles of the World Government, being a Supernova is merely a stepping stone. His strong will and dangerous devil fruit make him a force to be reckoned with.
Sample: 

Sample:
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:58 pm

I liked it a lot. A grand Introduction! --Only thing for the future- gol D. Roger does not exist and One Piece does not exist quite yet. Wink (World History)

I hereby Award you with the Position of Super Nova!

+28 Levels
+218,000,000 Beli Bounty

Masayoshi wrote:
Activity: 2-8 hours
Why: Masayoshi is a man who believes in freedom to the fullest. He wants to be Pirate King eventually and what Pirate King means to Masayoshi is the ability to have freedom and give freedom to those who don't have it. He knows of dark underbelly of the government and its blind eye/loyalty towards the Celestial Dragons. Masayoshi wants to free the world from the shackles of the World Government, being a Supernova is merely a stepping stone. His strong will and dangerous devil fruit make him a force to be reckoned with.
Sample: 

Sample:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Crew: The Red Devils (Not made just yet but intended to be made.)
Position: (Shichibukai/War Lord)
Tier: (II)
Activity: I can be on almost every day and usually my schedule sometimes allows me to be up through some nights. I can be flexible at times and make it for any events but in the case I have to take an absence, those in authority will know of my absence in advance (unless sudden, which sometimes can't be helped.)
Why: I feel as though it would make for an interesting situation for Franziska and would allow me to not only set her up as a nicely developed Pirate but throughout the RP's I share with others, they could come to know more about the Shichibukai and how she became one of the few of them that roam the world. She could be a considerable help the Marine's as well, perhaps not as much as some Marine Fanatics would be but enough to make a significant difference. She's a woman that seeks fame and aims to live her life to the fullest while it may last. Franziska will definitely interact with other Shichi's and may even livin' some things up.
Sample:
The Red Devils:
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Love it. I cant wait until Emi reads it. HA!

Because of my lack of time... I award you the Position of WARLORD.

+43 Levels
+327,000,000 Beli Bounty --- Before you became a Warlord..

Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 Gf88iLp

El Draque wrote:
Crew: The Red Devils (Not made just yet but intended to be made.)
Position: (Shichibukai/War Lord)
Tier: (II)
Activity: I can be on almost every day and usually my schedule sometimes allows me to be up through some nights. I can be flexible at times and make it for any events but in the case I have to take an absence, those in authority will know of my absence in advance (unless sudden, which sometimes can't be helped.)
Why: I feel as though it would make for an interesting situation for Franziska and would allow me to not only set her up as a nicely developed Pirate but throughout the RP's I share with others, they could come to know more about the Shichibukai and how she became one of the few of them that roam the world. She could be a considerable help the Marine's as well, perhaps not as much as some Marine Fanatics would be but enough to make a significant difference. She's a woman that seeks fame and aims to live her life to the fullest while it may last. Franziska will definitely interact with other Shichi's and may even livin' some things up.
Sample:
The Red Devils:
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Crew: Legend Crew
Activity: Im on all the time
Why: Originally i was planning on working up to this rank, but that seems to be slightly harder, Anyanka is surely making her name known as of this moment in time, i believe the position of super nova will fit her and her motive, seeing as she loves nothing more than pissing off the marines, shes stolen from them and even in the process of murdering a mayor.
Sample:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Ohoho, good stuff Anyanka! I would have never expected such sadism and cruelty from your face claim (but I suppose that's your intent). Anyway, a good set up. Not the most unique of settings, but a tavern is as good a place as any to have a brawl! I really enjoyed your writing style. You had your own asides as if speaking with an audience and I love that! (very personal). Anyway, the descriptions were great (maybe a bit too detailed on the whole testicle annihilation, but that might just be me). There were only a couple of spelling errors, but there was a pattern of run-on sentences which was somewhat distracting. All-in-all, a really enjoyable read. I would say supernova material Smile
Think we need one other opinion for an approval,though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Select Content

Crew: not with a crew yet and my group will be made soon
Position: im ok with being a supernova but im going for warlord
Tier: 1
Activity: im on alot if need be
Why: It appears people think pirates are the good guys but really luffy and other pirates are bad I mean look at what happened in the war he beat up all those poor soldiers. Hopefully they could go home to thier families. I made this character to be the most hated person ever hated so much in the one piece world that people love him. You know love to hate whole idea is what im going with. I aim to be a warlord because well of it's benefits I could careless about helping the world government. By being a warlord I could get closer to nobles and marines to well put fear in them. To show the world even the so call gods children have fear. But if im a supernova then I could do the same to a lesser degree.

Side note Guys and girls my weapons and house is still being approved and im waiting to see what tear I might get to make more stuff no thier not overpowered. Also im using npc as well a warlord Emilia Snow and I created a cp member and vice admiral as well cp member Jenny White and vice admiral Dasher Smith this is a smaple of how my character is so please take no offense. Thier just to show how bad ass my character is to the world enjoy hopefully.

Sample: A voice dail was being played as marine officers listening in horror. Jenny screams sounded so terrifying as they listen more and more. As the recording went deeper and deeper. No please no don't Aaahhhhhhh it burns it burns. She screamed out it burns over and over and over again. Wait what are you doing Aaaahhhhhhh. The sound of bones could be heard cracking,snapping and breaking. You seem to be in pain and in fear tell me which hurts more the physical pain or the mental pain. Know fear you low life piece of scum. The tone dail recording then ended with Jenny scream. Dasher then looked up at the clearly frighten men. Gentlemen do not fear even though that was the last of cp member Jenny White we heard of. This tone dail is well over a half a year old. She went undercover in a slave trade operation by you guess it the man only know as the Scarecrow. Shameful right even worse we sent in two warlords Tunka the riddler and Emilia Snow. Tunka was believed to have been killed and word has it Snow is being held captive is she alive guess we have to find out. He yelled dismiss as the soldiers went about as the warship was getting closer to What appears to be a hunted house a very large mansion. It appeared the very large mansion was floating of the ground which greatly shocked the soldiers and vice admiral Dasher.

Within the mansion people started to gather in a hall. These people appeared to be from all over with different social status at that. Chairs was being signed each had a card with a number on it which people took thier sits. The stage was being set as drinks and small food dishes was being served. Behind the stage women was being groomed as well as some men. The hooded men kept walking as he passes a fish tank with what appeared to be 5 mermaids. The hooded men walked to a level below the back room where there was about ten people working on what appeared to be yellow liquor and green gas. He then made his way down to a even lower level now known as level 2. This room was long and had a dim light as well as a row of jail cells. He kept walking till he got to the back room cell there he open the door. Within that room was a chained up female who had a ugly brown rag with two eye holes in them covering her face. He then pulled it off revealing the woman to be war lord Emilia Snow. Why hello my dear you've looked well better . He said as he slowly stroked her face to which she looked up and spit in his saying. I'm not your dear I'm not your baby the only thing im going to be is your killer. Her eyes appeared to be light red as if she has been crying. Well till that happens your my special prisoner and for your rudeness instead of just killing one of your crewmembers I'm going to let you choose. Choose the one I will kill that is my dear. Her eyes widened as she screamed no please don't do it crow just don't. By that time two men brought in two of her crewmembers two girls both had chains around thier necks with fear in thier eyes. You see you low life pirates go around playing hero but are really villains. But when your a hero you have to learn one thing and that's you can't save everyone. I told you to choose now choose you despicable bitch. She looked speechless as she couldn't even move. Scarecrow seemed displeased then said if you won't choose then I will. To her horror he touched the one girl chain on the right of him. The chain started to rise slowly but surely enough it was in the air floating choking the girl she struggled and struggled til finally the struggling stopped. To which Snow screamed out in anger at him you monster when I get my hands on you I'll kill you. He then said its your own flaunt I asked you to pick and you didn't. She looked enraged, first you kill Tunka then you use his devil fruit I'm going to kill you I swear it. He smiled then said you foolish girl I didn't kill the riddler I am the riddler. To which he took off his mask revealing his self. You see I didn't die in that battle I simply faked it to well get you off balance to put my fear factor in to your body. It worked like a charm too you been here ever since. She looked then why did you join the warlords why waste our time. Besides sooner then you think I heard a vice admiral is coming for your head your days are up. he looked smiling .If im not smoke what am I if im not brave what am I. The answer is fear and gas get it you see the moment any vice admiral or body as strong or stronger then them come for me I will leak the room. Oh yes fill it with my fear gas escaping rather easy and to answer your question I became a warlord to get closer to the nobles you do know they go for higher prices I been kidnapping them for a while now. A hooded man came in then said something to Tunka in his ear to which Tunka began to leave then Snow yelled. Why are you doing this just why He kept walking as he simply said why not do it after all im a pirate the warlord Tunka The Riddler. She then yelled you think your gonna get away with this He laughed as he was taking off his Scarecrow clothes revealing a green suit he then said.  No I don't but I do think im gonna get rich with this.

He goes off to the stage as all the buyers began to look at him. Vice admiral Dasher arrived to the auction house. Tunka looked up then said let the auction begin.

The men and women begin placing thier bids one after the other. Not even aware that vice admiral Dasher and his men was getting ready to charge in. The auction seem to be going well to the point the berri earned so far was at least  200 million. The riddler looked up as he seemed uneasy Without saying a word Tunka left the stage then returned to the back. Ironically that's when the marine burst in rushing the crowd. As Tunka makes his way back to the jail cells he heard the sound of gun shots being fire. He makes his way back to Emilia cell where she clearly was smiling. To be a self-proclaimed mastermind you really are a retard. He looks but says nothing as he takes out a device and pressed a red button. He then makes his way over to Snow who seem to be a little scared. What did you do Why do I  hear screaming. He looked then said like I said I'll always win my fear gas it's unbeatable. So you'll find out just how deadly it is. Riddle me this who will have the last laugh.When this is said and done. He shows her a small bomb tube that said level 5.

This one tube is my best fear gas yet once inhaled you die seconds later. This I will put in you right here right now.

A gun shot was heard as Tunka looked shocked. He turned around as he saw Dasher. Boom another gun shot as Tunka went down. Dasher went over to Snow then pointed the gun at her he fired it breaking her cuffs. Tunka looked up as he slowly went unconscious.

1 day later Tunka is in a cell feeling quite sick as Snow walked in smiling. She looked at him as he looked at her. We're on our way to impel down and your going right to level 6. He looked laughing as he threw up seeing this Snow moved back in disgust. Soon realising it's a bomb that he had in his body when he as shot.Tunka laughing stomped on it setting it off. To Snow horror as the alarms went off Dasher rushed down to the cells. Seeing Snow body shaking she seem to be in a state of shock. Dasher then said you been hit by the stabilize gas but he escaped at that too. But he's still on the ship no question about it. I'll send an order alert out. He. Takes Snow out to the open deck to get some fresh air 3 medics tend to her. He then goes back inside not knowing the door locked behind him. Telling everyone to find the Scarecrow at all cause.

Tunka laughed as he was holding the level 5 fear gas. He enter the venting room where the fresh air was being kept and let out. What's has green skin and no body heat and don't say a ninjareptile.

Dasher and his men continued searching until they noticed green smoke coming from the vents then screaming could be heard as the soldiers began to drop. Dasher looked as he cover his self but was a little to late. He was the last of the men to fall from the fear gas. Snow looked up seeing Tunka float off in the distance she laughed as if she was happy or planning something.

What has green skin and no body heat the answer is well a dead human body. Who would have the last laugh when this is over why Snow because she survived something nobody else on that ship did.Time to rebuild start again.

Last edited by Drunken Hawk on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:17 am

Alright, Hawk, interesting sample. First off, when using another person's character in your threads, make sure you have their permission (as you could be putting words in their mouths they wouldn't normally say, or have them behaving differently, or treating them in ways they would prefer not to be). If you received permission beforehand, that's alright, but if not, then I would suggest you replace said character with another (possibly of your own creation). The encounter was pretty good, but as I have said before: you must analyze your posts carefully before posting. The spelling and grammar became quite confusing (Personally I sometimes avoid sentences with overly complex grammar because I'm not quite sure how to handle them. So, adjusting your sentence choice might be helpful too). With all that in mind I feel if you took a couple of days and cleaned up the sentence structure and the like, then I could probably award you a Supernova position. So, in that time please be patient and perceptive as you overlook the sample. Overall, an enjoyable read Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:46 pm

Geez you graded to fast I wasn't even done o.o also my talking is how he talk not everyone sound the im quite sure there was really not mispelling in most words bottom line people talk differently in op so why not here also Snow is a npc I see npc in other people post.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:15 am

Oh, pardon me, I thought Emilia was someone's character, that's fine, then. I am quite sorry to keep beating the dead horse with this spelling and grammar thing. I can tell it's getting frustrating, but it really is a hassle to understand some things. I totally agree that One Piece has some weird characters with odd mannerisms, laughs, and speaking habits, but the ones a refer to are often outside of character's speaking sentences as well. The use of more commas and ending punctuation would go a long way, that's all (spelling wasn't too bad, really).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:46 pm

No point in crying over waste milk it's on me I didn't put I was still working on it do I continue or wait days to start a new one
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 11:34 am

If you still had more to do on this one, then go right ahead. I would still suggest keeping my pointers in mind and we'll see how it looks after you're done. If it could still use some work after that, then you could wait the 3 days and attempt again. I had cut you off before you finished, so please fulfill your image.
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 4:52 pm

http://www.jeweledseas.com/t240-emilia-a-snow-finished
There's no issue in Emilia being used for samples. Just, for future reference if someone wants to use her, refer to the application presented to keep them "in character". In accordance with the written personality, Emilia doesn't seem to be an avidly emotional character in an expressive sense.

Last edited by Laplace on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Now you can check
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Mm... well, I literally just wrote in the previous post that if you're going to use another char in your post, keep them in character--especially since there's a written personality already available to strictly adhere to. That being said, the sample is denied until the sample is revised.

Laplace wrote:
http://www.jeweledseas.com/t240-emilia-a-snow-finished
There's no issue in Emilia being used for samples. Just, for future reference if someone wants to use her, refer to the application presented to keep them "in character". In accordance with the written personality, Emilia doesn't seem to be an avidly emotional character in an expressive sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:37 pm

I understand I was told days ago it's the main reason I was denied
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Activity: I can log in daily, however I must invest most of my weekdays into school.
Why: I believe I have a lot to offer to this site. It appears to be no secret that things run a bit slow around here, and though I am just one person I plan to carry the weight of two.

This isn't my first rodeo either. I have been to many sites throughout the years and I plan to continue occupying this site for as long as I'm capable to. From my time here prior to my departure I learned that you're all a good bunch of people and that is what I'm looking to be apart of.
Sample:
Average Day:
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Well, thank you,sir, for your prompt response. First off I must say I really enjoyed your Logia sample as well (sorry I was checking the registry to make sure you had earned approval for it,nothing personal just being careful). This is a good sample,my friend, I only have some very slight pointers. For future threads I would suggest a color coding to make it easier to tell who is speaking (pick your favorite color for your character's voice for example). There were only the tiniest of spelling errors, so no real flaw there, but I must point out that 'molten' is an adjective not a noun. Just for your future writings you can have 'molten rock' or a 'molten fist',but a 'layer of molten' doesn't technically make sense. That is quite minor, I just wanted to point it out as you will likely be using said terminology quite often. That is: with your new supernova position!! You did a nice job giving a sense of how your character's destructive tendencies may have lead to significant collateral damage on his journey (thus the infamy). Not to mention the fruit lining up nicely with a hotheaded personality. As it stands the Supernova positions are full, but one of them was simply occupied by one of my NPC bounties. As such, I feel it's well within my rights to evict him and award you said position. Make the most of it.

+ 25 levels and 143,000, 000 bounty/reputation

Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Thank you for the pointers, I will do my best to utilize them in my rps. Also, thank you for making a sacrifice for me; you will not regret it.
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Activity: I'm here almost everyday, just looking to RP.
Why: I actually want to see the site be more active and with some of the story plots I have planned I think I can do so with the Supernova position in all honesty.
Sample:
Sample:

Last edited by Silvers on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 am

Silvers
I greatly appreciate your desire to reinvigorate this site; I too want that. The posts I have seen you make have been quite enjoyable, I must say. You have a distinct talent at fleshing out the goofiness of your character. His nonchalant persona and actions remind me of real One Piece characters and I love that. I think I would really appreciate seeing your style making an impact on these seas. You only had some very minor spelling slip-ups (unless his eyes actually "pooped" XP). Anyway, that is a truly minuscule complaint and I wouldn't worry about it. In my book you have a splendid style and I think you deserve a reward for that. I'll remove one of the NPC Super Novas and offer you a placement (a player character will always be more valuable than an NPC).

+ 25 levels and 130, 000, 000 bounty/reputation
Back to top Go down
Kamina Newton

Kamina Newton

Berries : 10,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:00 pm

Position: I was told a position nor reputation isn't mandatory for this, so N/A
Activity: I can usually log in everyday, though weekdays I'm usually in school.
Why: I happen to enjoy the relaxed and open nature of the website, so I'd like to develop my character while trying to expand on the canon world itself through the use of various martial arts tournament arcs and such ^^
Sample:
Kamina Newton:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate Positions Registration   Pirate Positions Registration - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate Positions Registration
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next