Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Fruit List and Registration

Go down 
+45
Masayoshi
Rori Allo
Damocles Tenebrous
Ninth_Horseman
BlackWind:3
Lucky Wilshire
Alice K
ChikoritaTrainer
Egz
Xylo
Nettai
zanji
Yami
Oni
Joseph D. Nox
Alice Fay
Raven Young
Anyanka
Ser Random
Draco D. Killdread
Truthseeker
Mozana
Mari Kuribayashi
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Vephist D. Yhs
Shinji Amano
Silvers
Dojima Kagerou
Tsarna
Orlan Gyst
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Eden D. Scythe
Tymee Alpha
Malik Roberts
WhitePheonix
Leo D Morgan
Jack Silver
Destiny
Nine the Conqueror
Heartsmith
Hiroko
Azure Snow
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Laplace

Laplace

Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:29 am

I've edited the first post and clarified that other fruits besides Logia are subject to requiring samples for the fruit. The Ito Ito no Mi is very much one of those fruits subject to requiring a sample, as has been asked of it I believe every other time it's been applied for.
Back to top Go down
Xylo

Xylo

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:37 am

Hi, so now do I need my df application to be reviewed again as the Rp sample wasn't taken into account? If not I would ask if someone would look it over. Please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:51 am

I looked over your RP sample, still approved.
Back to top Go down
Egz

Egz

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:33 am

Username: Egz
Date: 31th August 2015
Fruit Taken: Mokyu Moku no Mi (Smoke Smoke Fruit)
Why This fruit? Remembering my old times when I use this power for my characters. Anyway, this will help Egz a lot in capturing pirates and applying absolute justice around the blues. With this power, at least he can avoid unwanted dangers from normal projectiles and attacks from sword. With smoke power, Egz can entangled the evildoers easily so they won't escape him. Of course, Egz will put the evildoers into the jail. Overall, this will give a lot of advantages to Egz while doing his job as a marine.

Rp Sample:
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaTrainer

ChikoritaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Username: ChikoritaTrainer
Date: 9/1/15
Fruit Taken: sui sui no mi
Why This fruit? so i can join a certain pirate crew
Back to top Go down
Alice K

Alice K

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Username: Alice K
Date: 9/1/15
Fruit Taken: Hana Hana No Mi
Why This fruit? This fruit is the reason Diana is alive today. Without it she would still be stuck as a sex slave to a friend of one of the world nobles. Because she ate it at such a young age she usually nearly daily in her everyday life. It is how she makes income to survive and also a crucial part of her fighting style as she doesn't like to exert effort into a battle or bring herself into the fight unless the opponent is worthy enough to interest her.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 am

Egz

I'm pleased with your sample (not the most dignified of endings, but that's totally within your rights)

I approve the Moku Moku No mi

Quote :

Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:33 am  
Username: Egz
Date: 31th August 2015
Fruit Taken: Mokyu Moku no Mi (Smoke Smoke Fruit)
Why This fruit? Remembering my old times when I use this power for my characters. Anyway, this will help Egz a lot in capturing pirates and applying absolute justice around the blues. With this power, at least he can avoid unwanted dangers from normal projectiles and attacks from sword. With smoke power, Egz can entangled the evildoers easily so they won't escape him. Of course, Egz will put the evildoers into the jail. Overall, this will give a lot of advantages to Egz while doing his job as a marine.

Rp Sample:

A burst of cheering could be heard from one end of this grandiose arena to the other. A roar of bloodlust and the fervor of those who have come to admire the blood sport seemed to be the only motivation keeping several combatants standing up in the middle of the massive square circle. The excitement that flooded this place seemed perfect, as not a single person within the arena held malice in their heart. Dueling. This was no palace of love, there was nothing indicating that sportsman like conduct had to be followed. There was one rule, and one rule only. No help from people outside of the battle.

As this was a tournament sponsored by the local people itself, precisely a man known for its illegal business and wealth, there had to be some sort of equal footing for the combatants. Sure on the surface it appeared to be a humble sporting event, but you could tell by the clientele that this was not the case. Despite the fact that the battles that would soon take place here were not to the death, that didn't stop most of the participants of the tournament from attempting to beat the hell out of each other. Hospitalization was a very real probability.

This was the case of the poor victim of the last match. The undisputed champion of these fights, known as Shiro, decided that he wanted to make sure no one questioned his position in the tournament. Especially with all these showboats who had signed up into the earlier stages of the competition. All of the remaining fighters in the competition watched in awe and amazement as the king of the ring proceeded to break his opponent's spine with a well placed side kick.

This kind of duel amused one spectator however. He was sitting on the balcony that oversees the whole arena, it was sure the best place for him but he wanted to blend in with the community. As time passed, he reminisced about his old life where he placed his life on the line to be promoted into higher ranks in the marine. It was pretty awesome, though.

"A great kid, that Shiro." EGz stated too himself gleefully as he gazed out towards the nightmarish figure before him. No normal man could move that way, and it was pretty suspicious.

"Ya think so? I've been hearing his name come up a lot more recently, not impressed with what I've seen." An unknown man, who bestowed with the same power as Egz as he was able to sit beside Egz himself, spoke suddenly. The man crossed his arm and looked like he knew what he was saying about. He told Egz that Shiro guy wasn't able to satisfy this muscle man's taste.

Egz only nodded and stared at him while spoke something under his breath, "Yeah, of course you're not impressed. You are a lot of stronger and I believe your taste isn't that weak." Egz crossed his arm, hoping that the man didn't hear what he said. At least, this man should look at the gap between their level, it could determine their own taste.

A bell rang, indicating the end of the first half of the match. The participants were allowed to take a break while the injured ones were taken to the hospital. The muscle man however grinned widely as the arena was being cleared by the officials. "How about we show some actions down there?" He asked none other than Egz himself. Egz who was a bit confused, decided to join the muscle man's scheme. However, Egz had full advantage while combating a normal man like his current opponent as Egz possessed a devilish power that no other men should have. They took their very own position on the middle of the arena, they were separated by the distance of 5m from each others. Egz calmly told the man, "You can start first. I'm giving you a handicap.". The man wrapped his hand on the handle of a sword that was hanged on his waist previously. He gripped it tightly as he charged towards Egz and aiming Egz's chest. As the man made his movement, Egz only smiled and when the blade was about to pierce through Egz's chest, Egz changed his body into a puff of smokes, leaving his hands and head only with their original shape. His opponent was terrified by Egz's power. Egz calmly lectured the man, "This is a devil fruit power. I'm a Logia user. See you in the hospital.". Egz moved freely in the air with his Moku Moku no Mi power. He tackled the man and entangled him with the solid form of his smoke. Unfortunately, Egz didn't realize that the man hid a dagger, not an ordinary dagger but made of a seastone. The opponent quickly stabbed Egz's on his chest. Egz lost his power as seastone could disable devil fruit user power and he was bleeding from the stab. Hastily, Egz ran towards the corner of the arena, trying to recover his power. After some time passed while trying to defend from the man's attacks, his power came back and he jumped out of the arena, running away from the battle.

Chikorita
While I have no problem with your selecting this fruit, do you think you could give a somewhat more detailed explanation for why you want it? (Unless this is truly meant to be a mystery.If so, you could describe some of your intended uses).

Alice
As we have seen this power's usage a great deal, we've also seen its ridiculous capabilities. As such, I feel this particular fruit requires one of them 400-1000 word samples, if you would. I have a sense this fruit would suit you well, but I still feel this one needs the extra effort. :3 If all goes well, then I can look at the skill sheet you produced. (but to be honest you probably should have waited until the fruit had been given to you before posting those).
Back to top Go down

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Username: BlackWind:3
Date: September 11/2015
Fruit Taken: Odei-Odei no Mi (Poison-Poison Fruit-Logia)
Why This fruit? I think, it would fit Isaac in a sarcastic way, cause Isaac is a doctor and poisoning and stuff like that is what doctors would heal. Cause of that, I think it would give Isaac more knowledge about poisons and other poisonous stuff. Also, Isaac is a doctor and he doesn't have much offensive skills, a devil fruit may help him battle and protect himself.

Here's my sample:

'' Isaac was determined. Determined to do this mission. He was a revolutionary and no matter what, he was going to prove everyone who made fun of him, said that he was a child and only thing he could do was healing people and just putting band-aid's and stuff. He shutted some of them by saving their lives, now he was going to lock them completely by completing this hard mission that he got by begging to the Lieutenant's. Well, at least, he was going to prove something. Even if he begged like a child for it, it didn't meant that he was a child.

Isaac moved forward through the streets, with his hooded cape on. He was on is stealth mode. His mission was to sneak into the giant building, where he would steal the packages that world government agents was bribing the trade ship captains to use all the packages which contained daily supplies. It was the innocent people's right, and Isaac was not going to let it go like that. As a revolutionary, as he said to himself before, he was determined and no one was going to stop him doing his job.

It was going to be hard fighting all those world government agents. But Isaac was prepared for it. He saw two world government agents guarding the front door. He had to lure them to somewhere, or knock them out without any attention. Isaac gathered a ball of purple sludge, smoking with poisonous gas on his hand, and threw it to the bushes. Suspected, the world government agents headed over to the bushes. However, then they both got poisoned and passed out from the effects of the sludge ball.

He managed to succesfully empty the front door. He passed through the door with great stealth, and moved forward, to the room where the world government agents were waiting for the trade ship captains. Luckily, the trade ships were not arrived yet. But it was a matter of time, and Isaac had to move quick. Thank god, he knew that and he started to move forward again. He finally reached the floor where the world government agents were hanging out. There were six of them in the main hall. That meant battle. They had tasers, pistols and huge daggers to attack any menaces.

Isaac knew it was time. The ship could be seen from the horizon, and Isaac's plan was clearing the building, then taking over their ship and making his way to his revolutionary base. Isaac took his step, and his step turned into a pool of venom in a short amount of time. The agents started to notice their feet was covered in a purple sludge, then a rapid rise of toxic spikes pierced them and fired them to walls. Those who recovered from the sudden attack of Isaac started shooting at him, but his body of poison made the bullets invulnerable. Isaac turned his arm into a whip of venom and slashed at one of the agents, and burned through his chest. The agent fell down and cried in pain Isaac dealt with the poison whip. Then he quickly took out others with a wave of sludge, which created the same effect as the guy he just whipped.

The other agents who heard the noises and came to check saw a brutal scenery, covered in poison. They quickly took out their daggers, which they understood that he was a logia devil fruit user and started to attack him. Some of them were still trying to shoot him, but it was futile. The guy who stabbed him from the back, came across a suprise. A messy suprise. Isaac's back quickly got covered in spikes and those spikes pierced the poor guy. Isaac quickly headed to the others and his fist suddenly turned into huge and venom-covered, he smacked the poor guys around. Then, he turned into a spiky ball of sludge and rolled over the other ones, piercing them. After he reformed from the ball form, he was turned into a monster from sludge. He was smacking around who was attacking him, but the world government agents wasn't that easy too.

However, Isaac suddenly turned into his normal form and fell by exhaustion, also from being electrocuted by the tasers. He was getting kicked by the agents. Isaac was tired, but he knew that if he showed a little more effort, his mission would be complete. He came this far. And he was going to prove it. As he said before, twice he was not going to give up.

A huge spike which was covered with little spikes suddenly pierced the agents who was surrending Isaac. Isaac started to fire bubbles filled with acid, and then exploded with acid in contact with the agents. Agents which got hit was moving with pain, and screaming. And, Isaac took out the last ones with a sludge tornado and defeated them, but he continued to dashing to the wall, and he dashed out from the building to the harbor. He started running into the ship, he hopped on it and he started to sail away from the island. The trade ship who saw the agents leaving the city left and started moving forward by their orginal route. Isaac completed the mission successfully. He was proud of himself and he continued moving to the sunset with the ship he stole.
Back to top Go down
Ninth_Horseman

Ninth_Horseman

Position : Begger
Berries : -10,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:37 pm

BlackWind:3 wrote:
Date: September 11/2015
Fruit Taken: Odei-Odei no Mi (Poison-Poison Fruit-Logia) From my understanding, Poison Poison No Mi is Doku Doku and is Para and not Logia. Unless im thinking the different one.
Why This fruit? I think, it would fit Isaac in a sarcastic way, cause Isaac is a doctor and poisoning and stuff like that is what doctors would heal. Cause of that, I think it would give Isaac more knowledge about poisons and other poisonous stuff. Also, Isaac is a doctor and he doesn't have much offensive skills, a devil fruit may help him battle and protect himself.

Here's my sample:

'' Isaac was determined. Determined to do this mission. He was a revolutionary and no matter what, he was going to prove everyone who made fun of him, said that he was a child and only thing he could do was healing people and just putting band-aid's and stuff. He shutted some of them by saving their lives, now he was going to lock them completely by completing this hard mission that he got by begging to the Lieutenant's. Well, at least, he was going to prove something. Even if he begged like a child for it, it didn't meant that he was a child.

Isaac moved forward through the streets, with his hooded cape on. He was on is stealth mode. His mission was to sneak into the giant building, where he would steal the packages that world government agents was bribing the trade ship captains to use all the packages which contained daily supplies. It was the innocent people's right, and Isaac was not going to let it go like that. As a revolutionary, as he said to himself before, he was determined and no one was going to stop him doing his job.

It was going to be hard fighting all those world government agents. But Isaac was prepared for it. He saw two world government agents guarding the front door. He had to lure them to somewhere, or knock them out without any attention. Isaac gathered a ball of purple sludge, smoking with poisonous gas on his hand, and threw it to the bushes. Suspected, the world government agents headed over to the bushes. However, then they both got poisoned and passed out from the effects of the sludge ball.

He managed to succesfully empty the front door. He passed through the door with great stealth, and moved forward, to the room where the world government agents were waiting for the trade ship captains. Luckily, the trade ships were not arrived yet. But it was a matter of time, and Isaac had to move quick. Thank god, he knew that and he started to move forward again. He finally reached the floor where the world government agents were hanging out. There were six of them in the main hall. That meant battle. They had tasers, pistols and huge daggers to attack any menaces.

Isaac knew it was time. The ship could be seen from the horizon, and Isaac's plan was clearing the building, then taking over their ship and making his way to his revolutionary base. Isaac took his step, and his step turned into a pool of venom in a short amount of time. The agents started to notice their feet was covered in a purple sludge, then a rapid rise of toxic spikes pierced them and fired them to walls. Those who recovered from the sudden attack of Isaac started shooting at him, but his body of poison made the bullets invulnerable. Isaac turned his arm into a whip of venom and slashed at one of the agents, and burned through his chest. The agent fell down and cried in pain Isaac dealt with the poison whip. Then he quickly took out others with a wave of sludge, which created the same effect as the guy he just whipped.

The other agents who heard the noises and came to check saw a brutal scenery, covered in poison. They quickly took out their daggers, which they understood that he was a logia devil fruit user and started to attack him. Some of them were still trying to shoot him, but it was futile. The guy who stabbed him from the back, came across a suprise. A messy suprise. Isaac's back quickly got covered in spikes and those spikes pierced the poor guy. Isaac quickly headed to the others and his fist suddenly turned into huge and venom-covered, he smacked the poor guys around. Then, he turned into a spiky ball of sludge and rolled over the other ones, piercing them. After he reformed from the ball form, he was turned into a monster from sludge. He was smacking around who was attacking him, but the world government agents wasn't that easy too.

However, Isaac suddenly turned into his normal form and fell by exhaustion, also from being electrocuted by the tasers. He was getting kicked by the agents. Isaac was tired, but he knew that if he showed a little more effort, his mission would be complete. He came this far. And he was going to prove it. As he said before, twice he was not going to give up.

A huge spike which was covered with little spikes suddenly pierced the agents who was surrending Isaac. Isaac started to fire bubbles filled with acid, and then exploded with acid in contact with the agents. Agents which got hit was moving with pain, and screaming. And, Isaac took out the last ones with a sludge tornado and defeated them, but he continued to dashing to the wall, and he dashed out from the building to the harbor. He started running into the ship, he hopped on it and he started to sail away from the island. The trade ship who saw the agents leaving the city left and started moving forward by their orginal route. Isaac completed the mission successfully. He was proud of himself and he continued moving to the sunset with the ship he stole.
Back to top Go down

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Date: 13 September/2015
Fruit Taken: Mero-Mero no Mi
Why This fruit? I think that it fits the ''I want to be loved and respected'' style of personality of my character, and mero mero no mi would apply that to him, but it would also give him a new motivation, being loved without using his fruit. Also, he would use it by turning his enemies into stone, making people fall in love, attacking with the pink energy that also in the canon Boa uses, and a special system that he calls ''Soul Mate'', he can create a chain of love with another person and support him/her with various bonuses of like, buffing his strength by making him angry cause of teasing the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Damocles Tenebrous

Damocles Tenebrous

Position : Rear Admiral

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Jinshi Jinshi no Mi
Skill 2: Black Sword Style
Skill 3: Swordsmanship

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Username: Damocles Tenebrous
Date: Sept. 13
Fruit Taken: Jisha Jisha no Mi ( Magnet Magnet Fruit)
Why This fruit? I will do this with the following points:

Damocles is a man who lives of the hunt and the chase. As such he is a highly aggressive and ruthless, yet is pragmatic and adoptable. The reason I want to give him the Magnet Magnet Fruit ( which is my speculative name for Eustass Kid's Devil Fruit, is because I see Damocles as someone who will not only be able to always have metal to control, since he fights with armor and a sword, but can also use this fruit for a number of abilities such as suspended flight by elevating the metallic armor or helping out a shipwright. Also, he could create makeshift cages and the such for him to place behind temporary bars his captured foes.

RP Example:

To say that this would be but a rather easy mission would be an understatement. A hunt of a rather low pirate called Suyin of the Black Rock who had caused a bit of a situation in the North Blue. Sure the statement concerning the request was simple enough, but alas, it was never as simple as stipulated by the documents. Now, his job dictated that he had to make an arrest of the devious harridan, but never did it say in that she had to remain whole and complete. Why, Damocles even doubted if severing one or two limbs would make a difference. He only had to bring her to justice. Yet by who’s justice would he had ot do so? This was also not specified, so the young marine decided to go by his rules.

Currently, the Dressrosian ( if that is how people from Dressrosa are addressed) was standing with arms crossed and visage pressed down by the outcome of the circumstance. As if hurting innocents wasn’t dishonorable enough, the very fact that just one infidel had defeated twenty petty officers was downright humiliating. It was just as his father had once said. In the past, the World Government had men of steel and ships of wood, now the World Government only has men of wood and ships of steel. His face contorted, making clear his emotional state, a stereotypical yet justifiable combination of frustration and anger. The muscle in his arms twitched, his figure visibly exhorting a sense of darkest, most destructive instability.

Without breaking words with the wench, the marine in the black suit of armor gripped his fingers together in a furious, clenched fist and then released a spark of purple energy from his hand. Afterwards, the swords and rifles of his fallen comrades came forth close to Damocles. The marine ( for all intended purposes he will be referred to as a Captain here) then snapped his fingers and aligned the rifles to the direction of the woman.  An aggressive volley of bullets was released from the guns, yet this had little effect for the woman had read the path of his bullets via her use of observation haki, predicting the trajectory and performing only subtle twists and turns in order to dodge the assault.

The woman responded by slamming her hand down on the ground and making a large amount of boulders erupt from the ground and fly straight at the Captain. Damocles by his part decided to first coat his still floating swords with haki and then launched them like missiles at the rocks, successfully countering the forward assault. Seeing as his attack failed, Suyin proceeded to punch the ground in front of her and launched a rushing wave of swallowing earth to the armored individual. Quickly noticing the amount of metal that was available from the ruined houses they were currently fighting on, Damocles reacted to the attack by lifting up a large, yet thin sheet of metal that had served as a decoration, which was still taller and much wider him, and used it as a shield from the attack. Although he had to use both hands in order to completely deflect the earth wave, Damocles still managed to do so.  Without wasting a minute, he riposted by turning the metal sheet to it’s sides and sending it forward to the woman as if it was a giant shuriken. Suyin barely had enough time to dodge the attack, and even still she injured herself whiel performing the somersault she did in order to avoid the blunt of the attack.

“Alright then, I guess we have to skip the niceties.” Said Damocles as lifted several chunks of metal, mostly pipes and steel reinforcements, and hurled them at the woman. The woman by her part propelled herself upwards by stomping on the ground and forcing a flat rock pillar to rise upwards. With her new vantage point, Suyin proceeded to lift the ground around Damocles into jagged stalagmites that were meant to impale the marine.

This time though it was time for him to showcase his observation haki. Just like she had done before, the young captain managed to evade the stalagmites, either by sidestepping or actually cutting straight through them with the metal blades he instantly formed around his hands by attaching a small amount of metal to his hands.  Afterwards, the man lifted himself by raising his armor upwards and proceeded to land right where the woman was.

What came next was an exchange of fists and kicks. The two seemed to be of completely different styles. Which Damocles favored frontal fist-based attacks; Suyin was one for leg-based styles. It had not been much, nor did this clash become a decisive factor in their battle. Well, that is until Damocles forced all of his armor off of his body and made it wrap itself around Suyin. Now that she was fully incased in a suit of armor, the captain had her completely under his will. However, just to make sure she wouldn’t cause any more problems, Damocles went ahead and smashed the suit of armor against ground headfirst, crushing Suyin’s head against the helmet and rocks.

Damocles of course knew his opponent wouldn’t just be so easy to defeat. After all she did managed to defeat twenty of his comrades, so she had to be somewhat skilled. Much to his surprise, she still managed to stay conscious and in fact rose up to meet the man in another round of fighting. This time she created a suit of rocks and pebbles and covered herself with it. The captain on his side did the same by making his suit of armor. With the last of their strengths, the two heavily armored individuals ran to each other for one last time. Suyin forced the rocks around her to take a blunt form, creating a hammer. Damocles responded by attaching the blades of the swords he had formerly hurled to his forearms. The two came close to finishing each other off. Yet, the outcome was decided by a detail of seconds. In the process, while Suyin lifted her rock hammer upwards in order to smash it down on the captain, Damocles simply thrusted his blades against her torso and though she still wore a suit of rock armor, he managed to not only pierce the layer of stone, but also the woman behind.

Her spirit crushed and wounded by the terrible wound to her chest. The blood quickly smeared down to her skin, tainting her white blouse with that special liquid that just made dogs of war lose any semblance of self. Her breath escaped her lips, her jaw dropped a bit and her eyes diluted in bitter, gaping stares. Yet for all that she wanted to keep on fighting, she knew she couldn’t possibly beat the man after such an attack. Despite this, she wouldn’t give up. Once the man in the dark armor came up to her, she mustered the last of her strength and thrusted two rock spears against his chest. While some would have granted her this last example of heroic defiance, Damocles was not one for such…romance.

“Your life is now and forevermore forfeited. Do act the par and avoid causing a bigger scene, woman.” Said Damocles as he blocked her attack by deflecting the thrusts with his metal gauntlets.

“Eat shit you pathetic bastard!” screamed Suyin as she frantically tried to cling on to her freedom.

I did wish to grant you some sense of respect...but” Began the marine as lifted two blades and stabbing her on both sides of her torso. As if this wasn’t enough, instead of having the swords come off, Damocles left them buried on her body, yet wiggled them by playing with his fingers, further agonizing the woman.

“You are no longer worthy of such blessing.” Condemned Damocles as he forced the spears to dig deeper and deeper inside the woman until the pain grew too much and her mind went to oblivion. The last thing she remembers before losing consciousness was being trapped by a set of makeshift bars that the man had made.

Last edited by Damocles Tenebrous on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rori Allo

Rori Allo

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 am

Username: Rori Allo
Date: September 13th, 2015
Fruit Taken: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Why This fruit?
Rori wants to help others as much as possible. What better way than healing them!? It seems fortuitous that a fruit with such a kind ability made it's made to her! Rori is somewhat of a pacifist to begin with, so having the ability to heal others rather than having to fight all the time. It goes really well with her personality and disposition.

Not to mention Ser Random said he'd kill/beat me and bottle my tears, so now I have to take this to spite him.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 Approv23

Damocles Tenebrous wrote:
Username: Damocles Tenebrous
Date: Sept. 13
Fruit Taken: Jisha Jisha no Mi ( Magnet Magnet Fruit)
Why This fruit? I will do this with the following points:

Damocles is a man who lives of the hunt and the chase. As such he is a highly aggressive and ruthless, yet is pragmatic and adoptable. The reason I want to give him the Magnet Magnet Fruit ( which is my speculative name for Eustass Kid's Devil Fruit, is because I see Damocles as someone who will not only be able to always have metal to control, since he fights with armor and a sword, but can also use this fruit for a number of abilities such as suspended flight by elevating the metallic armor or helping out a shipwright. Also, he could create makeshift cages and the such for him to place behind temporary bars his captured foes.

RP Example:

To say that this would be but a rather easy mission would be an understatement. A hunt of a rather low pirate called Suyin of the Black Rock who had caused a bit of a situation in the North Blue. Sure the statement concerning the request was simple enough, but alas, it was never as simple as stipulated by the documents. Now, his job dictated that he had to make an arrest of the devious harridan, but never did it say in that she had to remain whole and complete. Why, Damocles even doubted if severing one or two limbs would make a difference. He only had to bring her to justice. Yet by who’s justice would he had ot do so? This was also not specified, so the young marine decided to go by his rules.

Currently, the Dressrosian ( if that is how people from Dressrosa are addressed) was standing with arms crossed and visage pressed down by the outcome of the circumstance. As if hurting innocents wasn’t dishonorable enough, the very fact that just one infidel had defeated twenty petty officers was downright humiliating. It was just as his father had once said. In the past, the World Government had men of steel and ships of wood, now the World Government only has men of wood and ships of steel. His face contorted, making clear his emotional state, a stereotypical yet justifiable combination of frustration and anger. The muscle in his arms twitched, his figure visibly exhorting a sense of darkest, most destructive instability.

Without breaking words with the wench, the marine in the black suit of armor gripped his fingers together in a furious, clenched fist and then released a spark of purple energy from his hand. Afterwards, the swords and rifles of his fallen comrades came forth close to Damocles. The marine ( for all intended purposes he will be referred to as a Captain here) then snapped his fingers and aligned the rifles to the direction of the woman.  An aggressive volley of bullets was released from the guns, yet this had little effect for the woman had read the path of his bullets via her use of observation haki, predicting the trajectory and performing only subtle twists and turns in order to dodge the assault.

The woman responded by slamming her hand down on the ground and making a large amount of boulders erupt from the ground and fly straight at the Captain. Damocles by his part decided to first coat his still floating swords with haki and then launched them like missiles at the rocks, successfully countering the forward assault. Seeing as his attack failed, Suyin proceeded to punch the ground in front of her and launched a rushing wave of swallowing earth to the armored individual. Quickly noticing the amount of metal that was available from the ruined houses they were currently fighting on, Damocles reacted to the attack by lifting up a large, yet thin sheet of metal that had served as a decoration, which was still taller and much wider him, and used it as a shield from the attack. Although he had to use both hands in order to completely deflect the earth wave, Damocles still managed to do so.  Without wasting a minute, he riposted by turning the metal sheet to it’s sides and sending it forward to the woman as if it was a giant shuriken. Suyin barely had enough time to dodge the attack, and even still she injured herself whiel performing the somersault she did in order to avoid the blunt of the attack.

“Alright then, I guess we have to skip the niceties.” Said Damocles as lifted several chunks of metal, mostly pipes and steel reinforcements, and hurled them at the woman. The woman by her part propelled herself upwards by stomping on the ground and forcing a flat rock pillar to rise upwards. With her new vantage point, Suyin proceeded to lift the ground around Damocles into jagged stalagmites that were meant to impale the marine.

This time though it was time for him to showcase his observation haki. Just like she had done before, the young captain managed to evade the stalagmites, either by sidestepping or actually cutting straight through them with the metal blades he instantly formed around his hands by attaching a small amount of metal to his hands.  Afterwards, the man lifted himself by raising his armor upwards and proceeded to land right where the woman was.

What came next was an exchange of fists and kicks. The two seemed to be of completely different styles. Which Damocles favored frontal fist-based attacks; Suyin was one for leg-based styles. It had not been much, nor did this clash become a decisive factor in their battle. Well, that is until Damocles forced all of his armor off of his body and made it wrap itself around Suyin. Now that she was fully incased in a suit of armor, the captain had her completely under his will. However, just to make sure she wouldn’t cause any more problems, Damocles went ahead and smashed the suit of armor against ground headfirst, crushing Suyin’s head against the helmet and rocks.

Damocles of course knew his opponent wouldn’t just be so easy to defeat. After all she did managed to defeat twenty of his comrades, so she had to be somewhat skilled. Much to his surprise, she still managed to stay conscious and in fact rose up to meet the man in another round of fighting. This time she created a suit of rocks and pebbles and covered herself with it. The captain on his side did the same by making his suit of armor. With the last of their strengths, the two heavily armored individuals ran to each other for one last time. Suyin forced the rocks around her to take a blunt form, creating a hammer. Damocles responded by attaching the blades of the swords he had formerly hurled to his forearms. The two came close to finishing each other off. Yet, the outcome was decided by a detail of seconds. In the process, while Suyin lifted her rock hammer upwards in order to smash it down on the captain, Damocles simply thrusted his blades against her torso and though she still wore a suit of rock armor, he managed to not only pierce the layer of stone, but also the woman behind.

Her spirit crushed and wounded by the terrible wound to her chest. The blood quickly smeared down to her skin, tainting her white blouse with that special liquid that just made dogs of war lose any semblance of self. Her breath escaped her lips, her jaw dropped a bit and her eyes diluted in bitter, gaping stares. Yet for all that she wanted to keep on fighting, she knew she couldn’t possibly beat the man after such an attack. Despite this, she wouldn’t give up. Once the man in the dark armor came up to her, she mustered the last of her strength and thrusted two rock spears against his chest. While some would have granted her this last example of heroic defiance, Damocles was not one for such…romance.

“Your life is now and forevermore forfeited. Do act the par and avoid causing a bigger scene, woman.” Said Damocles as he blocked her attack by deflecting the thrusts with his metal gauntlets.

“Eat shit you pathetic bastard!” screamed Suyin as she frantically tried to cling on to her freedom.

I did wish to grant you some sense of respect...but” Began the marine as lifted two blades and stabbing her on both sides of her torso. As if this wasn’t enough, instead of having the swords come off, Damocles left them buried on her body, yet wiggled them by playing with his fingers, further agonizing the woman.

“You are no longer worthy of such blessing.” Condemned Damocles as he forced the spears to dig deeper and deeper inside the woman until the pain grew too much and her mind went to oblivion. The last thing she remembers before losing consciousness was being trapped by a set of makeshift bars that the man had made.

Rori Allo wrote:
Username: Rori Allo
Date: September 13th, 2015
Fruit Taken: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi
Why This fruit?
Rori wants to help others as much as possible. What better way than healing them!? It seems fortuitous that a fruit with such a kind ability made it's made to her! Rori is somewhat of a pacifist to begin with, so having the ability to heal others rather than having to fight all the time. It goes really well with her personality and disposition.

Not to mention Ser Random said he'd kill/beat me and bottle my tears, so now I have to take this to spite him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Username: Drunken Hawk
Date: 9/14/24
Fruit Taken: mato mato no mi
Why This fruit? This fruit would go very well with my character because he is a mercenary. Who wont stop til he found his prey. You know the old saying you can run but yiu can't hide thats the true formation with my character. And since its not op it could be really fun to rp with.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Drunken Hawk
Well, Hawk, I see no reason to deny you the target of your affection. You've got my blessing, enjoy!

Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Alice K

Alice K

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:07 am

my sample for the Hana Hana (pg-13 ig):
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:49 am

Oh, a brilliant performance, Alice! Well worth the wait! Thank you for the rating before hand. That being said, your descriptions were exquisite. You had creative use of your fruit, but you also established a realistic limit on them (showing how powerful you could be within reason). There were only a handful of spelling slip ups, but they were negligible compared to the rest. The only thing I should point out is that the use of Rokushiki is relegated to those associated with the World Government (Cipher Pol specifically). I don't know your character's backstory or alliances, but it should be noted before including their use in any official threads or skills.

Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Position : Paradise Pirate
Berries : 4,600,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:18 am

Username: Masayoshi
Date: 9/20/2015
Fruit Taken: Kumo Kumo no Mi (Cloud Cloud Fruit) [it's named incorrectly on the list though]
Why This fruit? Well I think it's a fruit that kinda fits my character as the cloud could be a metaphor for freedom, something he strives so hard to attain. Plus, it would make him one hell of a Pirate.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Approved.

Masayoshi wrote:
Username: Masayoshi
Date: 9/20/2015
Fruit Taken: Kumo Kumo no Mi (Cloud Cloud Fruit) [it's named incorrectly on the list though]
Why This fruit? Well I think it's a fruit that kinda fits my character as the cloud could be a metaphor for freedom, something he strives so hard to attain. Plus, it would make him one hell of a Pirate.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Silver Night

Silver Night

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Username: Silver Night
Date: 9/24
Fruit Taken: Kuri Kuri no Mi (Diamond-Diamond Fruit)
Why This fruit?
I feel as though the fruit would fit both Silver's fighting style which consists of close combat as well as provide his body safety when transformed into diamond. His usage of this could become both offensive and defensive as well as protective to those around him he considers allies when using his body as their shield. It also fits well with his personality which is hardened and in most cases defensive but while he's rough around the edges, with a little work he'll become something remarkable.

------------------
RP Sample:

Closer, closer.. they kept drawing more near to him and yet all he wanted was peace, to be alone at last with the thoughts that swam inside of his mind. The red haired pirate sighed with heat into the air as the  ticking of the clock inside of the bar ran on and on. He had avoided most suspicion upon his arrival by keeping his actions discreet and his sailing on trading boats mostly but he was sure from having seen a Marine running outside the building on his arrival that he'd be targeted in a matter of minutes by any and all of the other Marines in the near vicinity. "Always a fickle day.. never does the trouble sway.."

As he spoke to himself, the door to the bar was kicked down and a heavy-built man with a marine coat on his shoulders strode inside with his eyes fixated onto Silver, not that the latter was paying the guy much mind in the first place. He'd continue as the man grew closer now; "..no matter where I go and where I stay, try as I might and even if I pray.." The man was now in front of the table that the pirate known as 'Bloody Diamond' sat upon, taking hold of it by the wooden top just to slide it aside, the Marine man pulled a chair for himself from another table just a few feet away. The Marine man sat down and spoke up with a cigarette raising smoke into the air. "Just come quietly.. it'll be easier on everyone that way."

Silver simply stood up from his seat and slid his hands into his pockets, after which he'd move around the other man and head towards the exit, continuing lastly; "..there will never come a time to lay and take justice to reap my body's decay." A moderate poem at best but the Marine was not impressed nor did he care of anything that the Pirate had spoken and since Silver did not seem to want to willingly give in, he braced his hands and jumped from his seat to come swooping down with a fist flying towards Silver now.

The red haired man figured that violence was bound to occur with resisting arrest and so as the fist came barreling towards him, his body began to change it's appearance. It looked as though it was coatin- no, becoming diamond itself and this was probably why his epithet was suitable to describe him. So as the fist connected with the hardened body, the Marine nearly bit his tongue as pain overtook his clenched hand. "You should probably stop while you're ahead.. I'd think that punch would've fractured a few fingers there if not busted your knuckles up pretty good." The marine simply stared towards Silver's crystalline visage and try as he might to speak up, he was too fixated on the twitching his hand was giving and the pulsing it gave off from the rushing of blood that coated his knuckles.

"I'll be taking my leave now.. don't send any back-up, they won't walk away with just a banged up hand unlike you. I don't intend to mess with this town but I'm not going to just let you stop me here either. Pursue me if you like but know this.." Silver's red hues narrowed towards the man. "..I don't have a problem with killing you or your buddies."

"M..Monsters, the lot of you! Curse you Pirates!" Silver listed the the screaming of the older man that shouted towards him with a deep hatred and undeniable rage but he continued to walk out of the exit to the bar until his shoes met with the soft ground again. While his body began to revert back to it's fleshy appearance, those words had left him pondering a few moments longer on their significance towards him and others that had eaten the so called 'devil fruits'.

"Monster huh.. I suppose that's what I am, I wonder just how many Monsters have been revered as heroes and kings though. Well.. hopefully I get to meet one someday." And with that Silver headed towards the docks, prepared to seek another voyage to another town and another day of survival.
-----------------
(Sorry if it's not very epic or elaborate but hopefully you like it.)
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:15 pm

That's alright, not every post needs to be epic. You still had a nice atmosphere set up. I would have liked him to rhyme everything he said, though (would've been a fun quirk :p). As for the power itself, you didn't have to flaunt it's abilities, but it would be nice to express how it feels to him when transforming (is it like a slight chill along his skin? Or like a full body cramp?) just to give a sense of how this fruit functions (gives a better sense of your character's experience with it). All in all I liked your writing style and I'm sure you can give us epic uses of it later on. Splendid job: a real gem, this XP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Username: El Draque
Date: 9/25
Fruit Taken: Mero-Mero no Mi (Love-Love Fruit)
Why This fruit? Franziska is a woman that plays on her beauty, she uses it to allure others into a false sense that she holds affection for them. She enjoys using it to get what she wants but I feel as though this fruit can lead it to be even more than that for her. She could use this fruit's ability to deal with others from a distance or to truly become a woman whose love feels more dangerous than her hatred. It's an interesting fruit to say the least with an aspect that relies on others finding her attractive, whether only physically or mentally I'm not sure but it's definitely something I'd like to use in a multitude of ways.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 Gf88iLp

El Draque wrote:
Username: El Draque
Date: 9/25
Fruit Taken: Mero-Mero no Mi (Love-Love Fruit)
Why This fruit? Franziska is a woman that plays on her beauty, she uses it to allure others into a false sense that she holds affection for them. She enjoys using it to get what she wants but I feel as though this fruit can lead it to be even more than that for her. She could use this fruit's ability to deal with others from a distance or to truly become a woman whose love feels more dangerous than her hatred. It's an interesting fruit to say the least with an aspect that relies on others finding her attractive, whether only physically or mentally I'm not sure but it's definitely something I'd like to use in a multitude of ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Noelle

Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Username: Noelle
Date: 9/29/2015
Fruit Taken: ??? (Pick one for me!)
Why This fruit? Alright my character is going to be something of a klutz and more than a little spoiled, and really not a very talented fighter. I want her to grow over time into something that could potentially be powerful. But at the start she'll probably bluff and trick her way through sticky situations, and her devil fruit powers would most likely take her a while to develop.

Alright so a little more on my character, she'll likely be a princess, or princessesk character. Her father was murdered by someone close to her, possibly a brother or uncle, and of course she was blamed for it. She than takes off running for her life, but due to whatever reason they could'n't reveal what she supposedly had done (Maybe not to arouse suspicion from the world government.) so she simply has a massive bounty on her head, and she's been trying to make her way. Lying and bluffing her butt off to get what she needs. The fruit she would've gotten as a gift or found in her fathers vaults or something along those lines.

Anyways I don't wanna pick one myself partly because I'm lazy, but also because I honestly dunno what I want, and personally this seems way more fun  to me, devil fruits are supposed to be random after all, and whats life without a little adventure. ((Just no bugs please, I hate bugs xD!)) Please and thank you~!

RP Sample:The light washed over her as it flowed through the window, the spring sun was bright and just enough to pull the girl out of her slumber. Her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her eyes, her blue eyes dilating as to bring her surroundings into focus. The surroundings in her room where lavish, after all when money was no object the best was simply what followed. She smiled as she pushed herself into a sitting position, and rested her back against a carved headboard.

Her arms went up as she stretched pulling on the white nightgown she wore, one final yawn escaped her pouty lips before she looked to the door and called out for the servants. “Porsha!” she called out raising her voice a little so that her maid could hear her. She smiled as the familiar face of her maid entered the room.

With a name like Porsha most would imagine a curvaceous woman with a bust line that could stop hearts, and maybe once upon a time that would’ve been true of her maid. But those days where long behind the elderly maid. Porsha had been with her, her whole life. She was as close to a mother as Noelle would ever know.

The woman had taught her, disciplined her, and raised her as if she had been her own daughter, and in the process of doing so she had taken more liberties with Noelle than anyone else still currently attached to their heads. She smiled as she opened her mouth to speak, but strangely Noelle could not hear her nurse maid. “What was that?” She opened her mouth to say but no sound came from her lips. Confusion ran through her as she looked around, things where becoming hazy she realized, as well as the fact that she was cold, why was she could?

Her eyes snapped open, she wasn’t in her lavish room, in fact she wasn’t even in a room at all. She was in an alley way. For a moment confusion flooded her tired mind but things soon fell into place. The murder, the accusations Porsha helping her escape, and this… her hand going to the bag. She pulled out the oddly shaped fruit she had been told it was what they called a devil fruit, it was supposed to give the one that eats it special powers. Bitter tears began to flow down her face as she looked at the fruit realizing that this was all she had in the world.

Through tear filled eyes she gazed down at the fruit, perhaps this was how she could get everything back… she thought as she brought the fruit hesitantly up to her lips, and bit into it.
Back to top Go down
Vampir Igla

Vampir Igla

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 am

Username: Vampir Igla
Date: 1/10/2015
Fruit Taken: Ikari Ikari no Mi (Rage-Rage Fruit)
Why This fruit?: A very complex fruit with infinite potential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit List and Registration
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next