Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Fruit List and Registration

Go down 
+45
Masayoshi
Rori Allo
Damocles Tenebrous
Ninth_Horseman
BlackWind:3
Lucky Wilshire
Alice K
ChikoritaTrainer
Egz
Xylo
Nettai
zanji
Yami
Oni
Joseph D. Nox
Alice Fay
Raven Young
Anyanka
Ser Random
Draco D. Killdread
Truthseeker
Mozana
Mari Kuribayashi
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Vephist D. Yhs
Shinji Amano
Silvers
Dojima Kagerou
Tsarna
Orlan Gyst
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Eden D. Scythe
Tymee Alpha
Malik Roberts
WhitePheonix
Leo D Morgan
Jack Silver
Destiny
Nine the Conqueror
Heartsmith
Hiroko
Azure Snow
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 Q3iIA43

Mari Kuribayashi wrote:
Username: Mari Kuribayshi
Date: 8/23/15
Fruit Taken: Yume Yume no Mi(Dream dream Fruit)
Why This fruit? Its original fruit I came up with. And its a paramecia
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Mozana
First Generation
First Generation
Mozana

Berries : 2,000,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Username: Chaostothemax
Date: 8/23
Fruit Taken: Horo Horo no Mi
Why This fruit? I think it would make for a very interesting character, and I have a lot of ideas as to how it could be used creatively (different types of ghosts, etc)
Back to top Go down
Truthseeker
First Generation
First Generation
Truthseeker

Berries : 265,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:37 am

Username: Sp8ke
Date: 8/23/2015
Fruit Taken: Horu Horu no Mi (Hormone-Hormune Fruit)
Why This fruit? My character would use this fruit to disguise herself and avoid arrest. She would inject the fluid through fangs that would sink into someone's body and allow them to be altered. She would also just generally mess around with people by extracting some and placing it within foods that she makes as a chef. (My character prefers a female form, therefore, female pronouns will be used.)
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: hobbi hobbi no mi rp   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 am

Username: prankster
Fruit Taken: hobbi hobbi no mi
[b]Why this fruit hobbi hobbi no mi rp

day 1,055 this fruit power seem to have me at a awe the day I escaped prison using it was rather something the day I turned does pirates into toy mokeys was rather interesting as well but what most got my attention was how its power made people forget whoever I turned into toys yet when I fall asleep they regain there memories of those toys who regain they memories ive eaten the fruit 3 years ago at age 18 ever snice then ive stop growing well ageing which I also find strange what devil fruit did I eat what is its true power I must know that day still hunts me when I frist eaten it

flashbacka young prankster is running from a group of about 5 men who seem to be chasing him He appears to be holding the hobi hobi fruit he runs threw the woods only to end up by a cliff which in turns traps him as the men runs up behind him

now give us the damn devil fruit or else boy
i found it and if I cant have it yall cant either ...bits it.... yuck it taste nasty

As warned the men begin to beat up prankster there was no point in fight back cause he was just to get banned again instead as the men hit him he thought of a teddy bear he once had just then two of the ,3 men turned into bears this event shocked prankster cause he the only one knew what had happened it seem as doe they forgotten they other friends flashback ends

that night I went to sleep in them two returned to everyone memories and I fleed  my very own mother called me the devil child and thats her nice side ..mm... from that tgey own I jumped from ship to ship learning how to use my power but the one thing I couldn't learn how to control was its unconscious effects evertime I went to sleep it weared off I even fell unconscious in the middle of a fight it nearly cost me my life

Flashback everwear you looked you saw toys on the floor some burning some broking and some not and some not prankster seem to be losing a battle against rear admiral mental body pong he looks on as he kept stepping back but the rear admiral kept leaping at him just then prankster tripped over a rock hitting his head falling unconscious as the rear admiral points his cannon at him

now you die enemy of justice what the..he looks around to see his men wondering where they came from

Flashback ends thankfully me falling asleep for that minute saved my life mu power effect wore off causing the rear admiral to remember his soldiers and giving me time to recover and escape what I learned about my power is this I need to touch people for it to work if I fall unconscious its power wears off

prankster walks over to the man who is reveled to be his father touching him turning him into a puppet he then looks over at his mother as she seems scared

see mother I did grow up to be a somebody not famous like my brother you so love but infamous like me the toy maker prankster

he then touches her face turning her into a puppet of herself as well then begin to laugh saying revenge really does feel good.. he looks out side the window to see the street filled with toys the toys are the very people who always use to beat on poor prankster so he smiled  Evil or Very Mad just as he was walking out he was ambushed by the marine a rear admiral pong knocks him unconscious taking him into custody changing everyone back ..... 3 days later prankster waits in his cell plotting
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:23 pm

After close consideration I have come to the absolute and positive decision that you are not meant to have this fruit. This fruit would take Magnificent RP Skill and balance that even advanced Rper's may not be able to work it all out. Therefore, Officially This fruit is...
Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 WJOqQZ4

Denied.

prankster wrote:
Fruit Taken: hobbi hobbi no mi
[b]Why this fruit hobbi hobbi no mi rp

day 1,055 this fruit power seem to have me at a awe the day I escaped prison using it was rather something the day I turned does pirates into toy mokeys was rather interesting as well but what most got my attention was how its power made people forget whoever I turned into toys yet when I fall asleep they regain there memories of those toys who regain they memories ive eaten the fruit 3 years ago at age 18 ever snice then ive stop growing well ageing which I also find strange what devil fruit did I eat what is its true power I must know that day still hunts me when I frist eaten it

flashbacka young prankster is running from a group of about 5 men who seem to be chasing him He appears to be holding the hobi hobi fruit he runs threw the woods only to end up by a cliff which in turns traps him as the men runs up behind him

now give us the damn devil fruit or else boy
i found it and if I cant have it yall cant either ...bits it.... yuck it taste nasty

As warned the men begin to beat up prankster there was no point in fight back cause he was just to get banned again instead as the men hit him he thought of a teddy bear he once had just then two of the ,3 men turned into bears this event shocked prankster cause he the only one knew what had happened it seem as doe they forgotten they other friends flashback ends

that night I went to sleep in them two returned to everyone memories and I fleed  my very own mother called me the devil child and thats her nice side ..mm... from that tgey own I jumped from ship to ship learning how to use my power but the one thing I couldn't learn how to control was its unconscious effects evertime I went to sleep it weared off I even fell unconscious in the middle of a fight it nearly cost me my life

Flashback everwear you looked you saw toys on the floor some burning some broking and some not and some not prankster seem to be losing a battle against rear admiral mental body pong he looks on as he kept stepping back but the rear admiral kept leaping at him just then prankster tripped over a rock hitting his head falling unconscious as the rear admiral points his cannon at him

now you die enemy of justice what the..he looks around to see his men wondering where they came from

Flashback ends thankfully me falling asleep for that minute saved my life mu power effect wore off causing the rear admiral to remember his soldiers and giving me time to recover and escape what I learned about my power is this I need to touch people for it to work if I fall unconscious its power wears off

prankster walks over to the man who is reveled to be his father touching him turning him into a puppet he then looks over at his mother as she seems scared

see mother I did grow up to be a somebody not famous like my brother you so love but infamous like me the toy maker prankster

he then touches her face turning her into a puppet of herself as well then begin to laugh saying revenge really does feel good.. he looks out side the window to see the street filled with toys the toys are the very people who always use to beat on poor prankster so he smiled  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 Gf88iLp

Chaostothemax wrote:
Username: Chaostothemax
Date: 8/23
Fruit Taken: Horo Horo no Mi
Why This fruit? I think it would make for a very interesting character, and I have a lot of ideas as to how it could be used creatively (different types of ghosts, etc)

Sp8ke wrote:
Username: Sp8ke
Fruit Taken: Horu Horu no Mi (Hormone-Hormune Fruit)
Why This fruit? My character would use this fruit to disguise herself and avoid arrest. She  would inject the fluid through fangs that would sink into someone's body and allow them to be altered. She would also just generally mess around with people by extracting some and placing it within foods that she makes as a chef. (My character prefers a female form, therefore, female pronouns will be used.)
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: float float fruit power   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Date: 8/24/2015
Fruit Taken: float float fruit
Why This fruit? the float float fruit power is not op at all it would be most useful to me being able to make my ship float and other none living things float as well lol I could even make my self float thats a very good escape plan ever walked down the street and realize a house not supposed to float
The next thing you gone think is what if it fall with this power I have so many ideas as how it could help me
Back to top Go down
ChikoritaTrainer

ChikoritaTrainer

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Username: ChikoritaTrainer
Date: tuesday, august 25, 2015
Fruit Taken: inu-inu no mi, wolf model
Why This fruit? it helps me intimidate people into hiring me
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:18 pm

IN RESPONSE TO PRANKSTER

The Float fruit is also a relatively troublesome fruit that is typically placed on a watch-list, so to speak. I'll get back to you with a final answer soon enough, after discussing the matter with fellow staff members.

IN RESPONSE TO CHIKORITATRAINER

There's not much of a problem to be had here, so I'll go ahead with an immediate approval, so have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:16 am

Chikorita & Laplace
I must interject with an obstacle in this approval. First and foremost I must apologize for my own slip-up: I had already given approval for the 'Inu Inu no Mi' to Orlan previously,but had forgotten to make the change official in the fruit registry list. Admittedly if you were not completely attached to the wolf theme, you could select a different model of the fruit (jackal, hyena, etc.) which may not adjust your past intentions too greatly. Again, I apologize for my mistake here.
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Seinaru seinaru no Mi
Skill 2: Rokushiki
Skill 3: Bosushoki-Haki

PostSubject: Draco the Dragon   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Username: (Draco D Killdread)
Date: (8/26/2015
Fruit Taken: (magma magma fruit)
Why This fruit? (i choose this power not only because its awsome but it
fits my charcater well for he will make a formidable foe for pirates and marines alike sunny
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Well, Mr. Killdread, I have been burdened by the urge to limit logia approvals. Until now I haven't been able to implement any kind of test before they were already approved,but I feel a precedent should and is arising. In my personal opinion logias should require some initiation rite. If you would be so kind I would very much like to see a 500 or more word sample RP of you using this fruit. This is nothing personal, I just wish to make this a regular requirement from now on for logias (for my own approvals at least). As well, the Magu Magu has shown to be a high tier even amongst logias.
Back to top Go down
Laplace

Laplace

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Actually, as it just so happens:
Quote :
-If you are going to take a Logia you must have a 400(Min)-1000(Max) word Writing sample of your character using the fruit in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Yes, I read that afterward. So pleased it's official. Thanks, Laplace.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: prankster   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Date: 8/26/2015
Fruit Taken: bari bari
Why This fruit this power can allow me to block most attacks with my barriers and lets me get to hard to reach places by forming stairs it also allows me to push people back with my barriers

Last edited by prankster on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:10 pm

As a child Draco was born in coconut town he had an older brother who he really ddnt know well.
He gave him a fruit it was the (MAGU-MAGU fruit) apon reaching the age of 15 he finally ate it.
After turning 18 Being the loner he is he went to volcanic island seeking the man known as Wuuthred the tourist guide of volcanic island.
He seemeed weird that Wuuthred almost if he was hiding something "Hmm" shrugged Draco as he began following the tour guide "BAAAAAM"! yelled Wuuthred and this is the bosmey field of the island the flowers are known to produce flowers on flowers that release toxic gas and on special occasions they start seeping out lava.
Amazed was the 18 year old guy from the small town of coconut.as they walked and walked they reached the epicenter of the island.Staring into the hot red ocean he thought of the fruit they seemed to be almost the same
shaking out the aspects of the fruit and volcano he begins to feel himself falling."THUD"Draco begins to sink deeper and deeper but he thinks to himself it doesnt burn hearing the old mans sneering and laughter he jumps
25ft above the crater the old man looks with amazement he then smirks "i want that fruit iv'e spent forever searching" "GIVE IT TO MEEE"!!!!! Wuuthred's body begins to change color a sleek back almost mattallic like.
In a dash he rushes draco with a dangerous flurry of kicks and puches connectig every hit sending draco flying
unbeknownst them an high ranking official disquised as a gorrilla was watching the battle recording everything.
Right straight,left jab,hook they were all coming at dangerous speeds wounded draco more and more.Everything slowed down as draco startes to drip magma...magma Wuuthred jumps a safe distance back rushing him draco throws a fist as if he was punching air "boom" a fist projectile shoots towards Wuuthred with great speed using his haki Wuuthred knocks up a chunk of ground avoiding damage.("hundred-fold") yelled Wuuthred as he begans unleashing a barrage of devastating combos causing the volcano to quake the surroundind area managing to escape draco shoots multiple magma fist at Wuuthred grazing him above his left eye again Wuuthred rushes ("two-hundred fold") Wuuthred begins to grow in stregnth and body mass.Draco takes a dive back into the volcano
his eyes glow red his body begins to suck up power from the volcano and with a violent eruption "AHHHHH" yelled Draco as he shoots out the erupting volcano at a terrifying speed upon impact draco hears Wuuthreds voice Son of the Volcano i deem you magma fist Draco and then he was melted away
now draco resides on volcano island researching and helping to devolp the island
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:25 pm

prankster wrote:
Date: 8/26/2015
Fruit Taken: bari bari
Why This fruit this power can allow me to block most attacks or well allowme to get to hard to reach places by forming stairs

I'll approve this but when you make your skills I expect you to do it well because this fruit is rather op from the get go and you will be watched as you progress to prevent incidents of misuse.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Draco
I must regretfully decline your application for such a fruit. Based on your sample I do not feel you have currently displayed the required writing aptitude to control it. A color code would make it significantly easier to navigate your writing. Along with some noticeable spelling and grammar errors (and shifting tenses). As it stands I cannot approve your receiving the Magu Magu Fruit, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:36 pm

tbh i think i'd doe better when rp'n against someone can i get another try?
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Username: Anyanka Rosenburg
Date: 27/08/15
Fruit Taken: Awa Awa no Mi (Bubble-Bubble Fruit)
Why This fruit? Anyanka is intended to be a fully supportive based character, with the fruits main ability to "WASH AWAY", i see lots of potential in creating a rather unique fruit in terms of supplementary areas such as debuffing and healing capabilities. I think this fits in with the character type i aim to make.
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Doku Doku no mi
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Anyanka wrote:
Username: Anyanka Rosenburg
Date: 27/08/15
Fruit Taken: Awa Awa no Mi (Bubble-Bubble Fruit)
Why This fruit? Anyanka is intended to be a fully supportive based character, with the fruits main ability to "WASH AWAY", i see lots of potential in creating a rather unique fruit in terms of supplementary areas such as debuffing and healing capabilities. I think this fits in with the character type i aim to make.

I see absolutely no problem with this, have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Username: Ser Random
Date: 8/27/15
Fruit Taken: Hito Hito no Mi: Moderu Raijin
Why This fruit? Becaue I won dat free myth and this is what i shall create.
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Doku Doku no mi
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Ser Random wrote:
Username: Ser Random
Date: 8/27/15
Fruit Taken: Hito Hito no Mi: Moderu Raijin
Why This fruit? Becaue I won dat free myth and this is what i shall create.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

approved.
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

Berries : 250,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Username:Raven Young
Date: 8/27/2015
Fruit Taken: Ito Ito no mi
Why This fruit?I wonder how it would feel to control a person movement ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alice Fay

Alice Fay

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Username: Alice Fay
Date: 27-08-2015
Fruit Taken: Neko Neko no mi Model: Housecat
Why This fruit? Because it would be fun, I think it fit's her Face too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit List and Registration
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next