Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Fruit List and Registration

Go down 
+45
Masayoshi
Rori Allo
Damocles Tenebrous
Ninth_Horseman
BlackWind:3
Lucky Wilshire
Alice K
ChikoritaTrainer
Egz
Xylo
Nettai
zanji
Yami
Oni
Joseph D. Nox
Alice Fay
Raven Young
Anyanka
Ser Random
Draco D. Killdread
Truthseeker
Mozana
Mari Kuribayashi
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Vephist D. Yhs
Shinji Amano
Silvers
Dojima Kagerou
Tsarna
Orlan Gyst
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Eden D. Scythe
Tymee Alpha
Malik Roberts
WhitePheonix
Leo D Morgan
Jack Silver
Destiny
Nine the Conqueror
Heartsmith
Hiroko
Azure Snow
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsarna

Tsarna

Position : Schichibukai
Berries : 478,300

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Fenikkiru
Skill 2: Tori Tori no mi: Model - Phoenix
Skill 3:

Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:52 am

Username: Tsarna
Date: 11.07.2015
Fruit Taken: Yami Yami no mi
Why This fruit? I won it in a chest, but I'm not gonna eat it for now, just hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:30 am

Thunder Bird would be a Mythical Zoan. The only way to gain a Mythical Zoan is to roll it in a chest or buy it on the market if someone is selling it. If you are set on this Fruit then I would be fruitless until you get a mythical Zoan Fruit, Because if you eat a fruit there is no way to eat another without killing your character - I Think the fruit would be epic to see..

Orlan Gyst wrote:
Username: Orlan Gyst
Date: 7/10/2015
Fruit Taken: Tori Tori No Mi, Model: ThunderBird (Bird Bird No Mi, Model ThunderBird  ???????Zoan)
Why This fruit? Unlike its Phoenix alter ego, the ThunderBird has a completely solid body when in full transformation. Its speed is unparalleled since it's a creature of storms implying the usage of lighting and thunder. There is no half transformation and due to this inability, a full transformation has to be made in order to access the creatures few abilities.  

This fruit brings back fond memories of a One Piece RPG I use to play where I owned this very fruit and fought with powerful opponents. The games creator labeled the fruit as Ancient Zoan at the time of its creation and I grew fond of it through its creativity. The ThunderBird, has gone by many names as well as appearing in many Legends and Myths in different cultures dating back to primitive man, so the classification is lost to me (hence the question marks) whether its Mythical or Ancient so I leave that up to your guiding hands if you approve. The idea is one I thought would make for an interesting character, or atleast made available for future characters, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Destiny

Position : Weaver of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 am

This Fruit will be held by you. Remember, Everyone gets one "Devil fruit Chest" Slot. Meaning, you can only hold onto 1 fruit at a time. (You can still eat one though while holding onto one.)

Tsarna wrote:
Username: Tsarna
Date: 11.07.2015
Fruit Taken: Yami Yami no mi
Why This fruit? I won it in a chest, but I'm not gonna eat it for now, just hold onto it.
Back to top Go down
Orlan Gyst

Orlan Gyst

Berries : 6,000,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Lycaonian Combat Arts
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Destiny wrote:
Thunder Bird would be a Mythical Zoan. The only way to gain a Mythical Zoan is to roll it in a chest or buy it on the market if someone is selling it. If you are set on this Fruit then I would be fruitless until you get a mythical Zoan Fruit, Because if you eat a fruit there is no way to eat another without killing your character -  I Think the fruit would be epic to see..  

Orlan Gyst wrote:
Date: 7/10/2015
Fruit Taken: Tori Tori No Mi, Model: ThunderBird (Bird Bird No Mi, Model ThunderBird  ???????Zoan)
Why This fruit? Unlike its Phoenix alter ego, the ThunderBird has a completely solid body when in full transformation. Its speed is unparalleled since it's a creature of storms implying the usage of lighting and thunder. There is no half transformation and due to this inability, a full transformation has to be made in order to access the creatures few abilities.  

This fruit brings back fond memories of a One Piece RPG I use to play where I owned this very fruit and fought with powerful opponents. The games creator labeled the fruit as Ancient Zoan at the time of its creation and I grew fond of it through its creativity. The ThunderBird, has gone by many names as well as appearing in many Legends and Myths in different cultures dating back to primitive man, so the classification is lost to me (hence the question marks) whether its Mythical or Ancient so I leave that up to your guiding hands if you approve. The idea is one I thought would make for an interesting character, or atleast made available for future characters, thanks. Very Happy

I will hold out until I get a Mythical Zoan from a chest. Thanks Very Happy Oh and this would be the full transformation..
Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 80ba40d8-9138-43f8-939a-b3e183549ea8_zps1e6d1e89
Back to top Go down
Orlan Gyst

Orlan Gyst

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Kinzoku Kinzoku No Mi (Metal-Metal Fruit)   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:44 am

Date: 7/27/2015
Fruit Taken: Kinzoku Kinzoku No Mi (Metal-Metal Fruit)
Why This fruit? I would like to try a build that isn't as predictable as most and the combinations I have in mind would make for interesting reads. Smile

Last edited by Orlan Gyst on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dojima Kagerou

Dojima Kagerou

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Username: Dojima Kagerou
Date: 7/15
Fruit Taken: yuki yuki no mi
Why This fruit?
My character that I'm making will be a down to earth by the book type marine that believes in absolute justice. His relatively cold demenor and cold hearted tactics in order to bring justice is perfect for the icy power of the yuki yuki no mi. Not only that his powers are probable closest he will ever get to drowning marines.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Well, Orlan, if you're not willing to wait for the Mythical Zoan that's your choice (though it would've been pretty cool) I think the "Inu Inu" is a good choice as well (seems more appropriate for your character than anyone else). I would agree to approve you getting this fruit, but you would definitely have to water down those measurements. We won't talk about it here, but if you write it up in "Skill Registration" then we can discuss it further there.
Back to top Go down
Orlan Gyst

Orlan Gyst

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Just happens I've written up some Skills along with the Fruit, I have posted the skills and currently awaiting approval as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:12 pm

So, I've been pondering, as I tend to do, and have had many character ideas swirling about in my mind. I was curious if I might be able to make an adjustment to my fruit registration. Incidentally, in the list Yoric has eaten 2. Now I still have a deep desire to eventually eat the Pika Pika (I intend to hold onto that one for later),but my intentions on the Horu Horu have changed. I still love the character idea I have for it,but I had another character in mind I would want to implement first. This character would be made next and I was dearly hoping that they might begin with a new fruit concept I came up with. To summarize my hopes here (as I can be a bit confuzzling at times): I would like to hold onto the Pika for Yoric to eat on a later date, and I would like to relinquish my claim on the Horu for the sake of requesting the approval of another fruit I will name now (for my upcoming character).

Username: Lucky Wilshire (but it would be for my new account)
Date: July 22, 2015
Fruit Taken: Sura Sura no Mi ("Scribble Scribble Fruit")
Why This fruit? I came up with a character design I am very passionate about. They were thought up for a separate site altogether, with a separate relationship with one of my oldest,favorite characters (but that never took shape). I loved her concept and this fruit arose to compliment her. The Sura Sura involves diversity and variety of effects. Not required specifically for combat,but much more generalized uses. The use of contracts and true names would be the basis of the powers. The long existing tales involving true names reference control over someone or something based on the knowledge of a word/title which encapsulates their core essence (from which they are compelled to obey). The fruit user can control and create through words, but must be creative with them. The continued use of the same word would result in continually diminished results. Aside from these names, the user them-self is a kind of storyteller. Eventually the fruit allows the user to spin tales which causality shifts and shapes into reality; the beauty of this ability is its application by others. With this, each player is able to participate in the tales, building on the fruit user's story to quell or strengthen. Thus, any can be the 'fruit user' and benefit from its powers. Finally I had the image of contracts being formed. Taking some inspiration from myths about "Kitsune" (9 tailed foxes) the user would act as a kind or arcane trickster; willing to assist others with their abilities, but for a cost (often one the contracted is unaware of). With a nod of approval, a signature, a handshake or any outward expression of acceptance the parties involved are magically bound to fulfill the accord. These contracts are physically represented by a black spot on the agreeing parties' skin (reference back to the classic pirate myth of the "black spot").
Back to top Go down
Silvers

Silvers

Position : -
Berries : 800,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 am

Username: Silvers
Date: 23/07/15
Fruit Taken: Gura Gura No Mi
Why This fruit? Well, to be fair, I feel as though I'd suit with Kyo's desire to become a big name pirate as quickly as possible due to IC reasons. He made a promise with his orphan counterparts that he'd become a pirate and use his wealth to rebuild the orphanage they grew up in among many other promises. Silver's is also quite calculated and he's not the destroy the world type, he'd gradually use the powers when necessary, instead of running around wrecking everything in his path. All in all, I think his personality type suits the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Amano

Shinji Amano

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:39 am

Username: Trainer17 (requested a name change)
Date: 26/7/15
Fruit Taken: Gomu Gomu no Mi
Why This fruit?: My characters' skill revolve around hasshoken + close combat techniques and even though having the gomu gomu no mi grants him access to long range, it does put him at a huge disadvantage if they don't connect. This gives me a lot of ideas/areas of how to improve him throughout the arcs/story as he progresses throughout the story.
Back to top Go down
Orlan Gyst

Orlan Gyst

Skill Sheet
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:30 pm

BUMP!!

Please approve so I can get on with making it into reality. Smile

Orlan Gyst wrote:
Date: 7/27/2015
Fruit Taken: Kinzoku Kinzoku No Mi (Metal-Metal Fruit)
Why This fruit? I would like to try a build that isn't as predictable as most and the combinations I have in mind would make for interesting reads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Slivers

Now, I don't see the 'Quake Quake' being particularly useful for rebuilding orphanages, but that's just me :p Where this one has only been shown with cataclysmic uses, you'll have to start out relatively small. We'll have to keep a watch on that fruit in particular,but it will certainly give a significant boost to a pirates infamy. I'll bequeath it to you, sir.

Trainer17

I really like the combination of the rubber powers with the Hasshouken. It certainly should provide some versatility and interesting options. Keep in mind you'll need to balance the allocation of skills for either the fruit and that martial art separately. Also, where we've seen the 'Gomu Gomu' grow into a devastatingly powerful fruit, many of the cooler powers and such (if you were wanting the canonical applications) would have to be acquired at higher tiers. With all that considered I will crown this generations Rubber-man!

Orlan
While I don't want to hold up or hinder your creativity I should point out that the actual use of this fruit would be delayed. You have eaten one fruit and you may hold onto one as well, but you would not be able to implement said fruit with another character until your reached 100 posts (and had the character actually approved). If you already knew all this and just wanted to claim it before someone snatched it up, then by all means. If you had something else in mind entirely that's fine too (maybe).

Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 S0NyVSn
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:44 am

Username: Vephist D. Yhs
Date: 22/8/2015
Fruit Taken: EITHER Fuwa Fuwa no Mi or the fruit that allows one to control gravity (Issho Fujitora's)
Why This fruit? To add to his god complex, Vephist will need powers that are considered superhuman on a high scale. All devil fruit powers would be superhuman yet to use the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi or to control gravity (with a limit) would be something a godlike entity would use. Note that the main difference between those two is that the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi requires touch before the fruit's power can take place so that is why I'd rather have a fruit that is very much alike without requiring touch.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 9:46 am

If you can pull off balancing the Gravity fruit then i shall allow it. If you dont pull it off you can have the Fuwa Fuwa. Smile

Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 Tmh7WY0

Vephist D. Yhs wrote:
Username: Vephist D. Yhs
Date: 22/8/2015
Fruit Taken: EITHER Fuwa Fuwa no Mi or the fruit that allows one to control gravity (Issho Fujitora's)
Why This fruit? To add to his god complex, Vephist will need powers that are considered superhuman on a high scale. All devil fruit powers would be superhuman yet to use the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi or to control gravity (with a limit) would be something a godlike entity would use. Note that the main difference between those two is that the Fuwa Fuwa no Mi requires touch before the fruit's power can take place so that is why I'd rather have a fruit that is very much alike without requiring touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

Berries : 2,500,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: wax wax no mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Username: kitteh
Date: lol idk
Fruit Taken: the wax wax fruit
Why This fruit? my char loves tinkering and building he would use these powers for creativity and fun. He has a dream for being the most creative pirate. I would expect him to build all sorts of odd.things
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 K3yFWyk

kitteh wrote:
Username: kitteh
Date: lol idk
Fruit Taken: the wax wax fruit
Why This fruit? my char loves tinkering and building he would use these powers for creativity and fun. He has a dream for being the most creative pirate. I would expect him to build all sorts of odd.things
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Doku Doku no mi
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Username: Succubus Blake
Date: 8/22/2015
Fruit Taken: Doku Doku no mi
Why This fruit? Blake is a girl who hates being touched. She doesn't mind it when in combat, however, she finds touching to be a complete breach of her boundaries. Blake Uses the Doku Doku no mi's poison to make sure no one gets close enough to touch her, and if for some reason they do, she will use the poison to make them wish they never had.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 K3yFWyk

Succubus Blake wrote:
Username: Succubus Blake
Date: 8/22/2015
Fruit Taken: Doku Doku no mi
Why This fruit? Blake is a girl who hates being touched. She doesn't mind it when in combat, however, she finds touching to be a complete breach of her boundaries. Blake Uses the Doku Doku no mi's poison to make sure no one gets close enough to touch her, and if for some reason they do, she will use the poison to make them wish they never had.
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 am

Username: prankster
Date: 8/23/2015
Fruit Taken: hobbi hobbi no mi
Why This fruit? lol it allows me to turn people into toys hello my rp personal is a clown its perfect for me in so many ways like how prankster view people as things and compare them to toys like once your tire of a toy or it break its no longer fun to play with and im time you will forget you ever had it until you remember you had it see the hobby hobby fruit is perfect for me I can use it to a level on npc most of the time snice prankster is a longer plus if im going to be a real treat this will be perfect plus all my weapons well when I make them will be based off of toys lol if you look into it im really the only person well one of the few people who could make good use of its power not making it op or nothing like this you see once prankster beat a npc or a rp if that real person dont won't that character no more I will turn them into a toy which will be forgotten a power like this is a must have plus if im going to be a warlord hopefully I want to have a awesome drvil fruit that goes along with my rp theme you know everything is like a toy you play with it and play with it until well you break it or just get plain sick of it and once that happen you either leave it be or throw it out bottom line you forget about especially when you have new toys to go and play with tell my theme dont go along with it please just wait till I show you how I use the hobi hobi fruit it will be amazing plus no body would expect it lol well they might which will make it unexpected see what im getting at this fruit is for me and another thing vy using the fruit I could help alot of people like making people forget people or you know turning a group of npc into my playthings lol that would be so cool but ok the fruit power is really powerful but to get that good with the hobbi hobbi fruit one has to train to get to that level like suger ever time she goes to sleep nobody turned back into humans right she had to train herself to be able to control it in her sleep prankster is not yet on that level and thats what's gonna give him his rep like prankster need to sleep once he goes to sleep whoever he turned into a toy will go right back to human form and people is going to remember being a toy the way im using the fruit is at its beginning stage I still will need to train myself my mental to keep my power in check for me being unconscious is my biggest weakness and everyone needs to sleep the fruit power is based on its user mind its self conscious to still beware even if its unconscious that is what I mean

Last edited by prankster on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:55 am

Alright, So for this Fruit i would like a 500 or more word writing sample of you using the fruit at any period of time.

This fruit can be easily overpowered so if i do let you eat it your skill set must be damn near perfectly balanced for me or the others to approve it.. If you still wish to take on this task then go ahead and write a sample here on this thread. If not, Reply with another fruit.

prankster wrote:

Username: prankster
Why This fruit? lol it allows me to turn people into toys hello my rp personal is a clown its perfect for me in so many ways like how prankster view people as things and compare them to toys like once your tire of a toy or it break its no longer fun to play with and im time you will forget you ever had it until you remember you had it see the hobby hobby fruit is perfect for me I can use it to a level on npc most of the time snice prankster is a longer plus if im going to be a real treat this will be perfect plus all my weapons well when I make them will be based off of toys lol if you look into it im really the only person well one of the few people who could make good use of its power not making it op or nothing like this you see once prankster beat a npc or a rp if that real person dont won't that character no more I will turn them into a toy which will be forgotten a power like this is a must have plus if im going to be a warlord hopefully I want to have a awesome drvil fruit that goes along with my rp theme you know everything is like a toy you play with it and play with it until well you break it or just get plain sick of it and once that happen you either leave it be or throw it out bottom line you forget about especially when you have new toys to go and play with tell my theme dont go along with it please just wait till I show you how I use the hobi hobi fruit it will be amazing plus no body would expect it lol well they might which will make it unexpected see what im getting at this fruit is for me and another thing vy using the fruit I could help alot of people like making people forget people or you know turning a group of npc into my playthings lol that would be so cool thank you for your time reading this hope you see what I see prankster
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:45 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: prankster new hobbi hobbi no mi   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 am

Username:prankster
Why This fruit? to explain why I want the fruit power I need to explain this really fast about my rp personal prankster as you may know prankster view the world as a giant playground and compare people to things such as toys and you know how it goes we all wanted that one toy when we was younger but three things happen to it one it either got stolen and you really didn't care two you got bored with it sat it down and forgot about it and three it broked and well you forgot about it thats how prankster view the world the hobbi hobbi fruit powers would make a big impact on my rp personal why because it turn people onto toys so now prankster have endless things to play with or break but the power is well somewhat op but depending on how you look at it its pretty weak as well at first that is let me explain its biggest power is its biggest weakness and thats its user mind how you may ask Simple suger uses of the power is her at its peep but trust me she had to train to get to that level how well because once the user is unconscious its power become usless as the toys turn back to humans right that mind the mind is unconscious when it sleep suger trained her mentality to the point of her mind being conscious while its unconscious yes you can do that we all can ever wake up to loud noise or to get up for woke we put them thoughts in our heads so now our mind knows what do suger has trained herself to better understand this in so many ways so how I will use the power is at its beginning stage I wont even no I have eternal youth the way I will use the power is as soon as I ever nap the hobbi hobbi fruit powers will wear off making my enemies realize they was just toys n was forgotten about also I will have to weaken my opponents down first as to focus on using its power yes another back draw is one has to focus in the middle of a fight which is really hard to do the hobbi hobbi fruit would be so useful to me mist of all it fit my theme so well the power to turn people into toys n to be forgotten is so weak that its strong also the immortality thing which does not mean I cant die it means I can't die naturally lol no it really dies mean that the fruit has so many weakness at first until the user learns how to use it just like luffy rubber power its so weak that its strong he had to train to get thst strong at first its power was usless see what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Mari Kuribayashi

Mari Kuribayashi

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Username: Mari Kuribayshi
Date: 8/23/15
Fruit Taken: Yume Yume no Mi(Dream dream Fruit)
Why This fruit? Its original fruit I came up with. And its a paramecia
Back to top Go down
http://fairytailevolutionrp.forumotion.com/
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Skill Sheet
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:33 pm

No, What I meant was.. Do a role Playing sample of you with the fruit already- (I already know why you want it and how you will use it.) I just want to see it in action to decide if you are able to use such a fruit.

prankster wrote:
Username:prankster
Why This fruit? to explain why I want the fruit power I need to explain this really fast about my rp personal prankster as you may know prankster view the world as a giant playground and compare people to things such as toys and you know how it goes we all wanted that one toy when we was younger but three things happen to it one it either got stolen and you really didn't care two you got bored with it sat it down and forgot about it and three it broked and well you forgot about it thats how prankster view the world the hobbi hobbi fruit powers would make a big impact on my rp personal why because it turn people onto toys so now prankster have endless things to play with or break but the power is well somewhat op but depending on how you look at it its pretty weak as well at first that is let me explain its biggest power is its biggest weakness and thats its user mind how you may ask Simple suger uses of the power is her at its peep but trust me she had to train to get to that level how well because once the user is unconscious its power become usless as the toys turn back to humans right that mind the mind is unconscious when it sleep suger trained her mentality to the point of her mind being conscious while its unconscious yes you can do that we all can ever wake up to loud noise or to get up for woke we put them thoughts in our heads so now our mind knows what do suger has trained herself to better understand this in so many ways so how I will use the power is at its beginning stage I wont even no I have eternal youth the way I will use the power is as soon as I ever nap the hobbi hobbi fruit powers will wear off making my enemies realize they was just toys n was forgotten about also I will have to weaken my opponents down first as to focus on using its power yes another back draw is one has to focus in the middle of a fight which is really hard to do the hobbi hobbi fruit would be so useful to me mist of all it fit my theme so well the power to turn people into toys n to be forgotten is so weak that its strong also the immortality thing which does not mean I cant die it means I can't die naturally lol no it really dies mean that the fruit has so many weakness at first until the user learns how to use it just like luffy rubber power its so weak that its strong he had to train to get thst strong at first its power was usless see what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit List and Registration
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next