Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Fruit List and Registration

Go down 
+45
Masayoshi
Rori Allo
Damocles Tenebrous
Ninth_Horseman
BlackWind:3
Lucky Wilshire
Alice K
ChikoritaTrainer
Egz
Xylo
Nettai
zanji
Yami
Oni
Joseph D. Nox
Alice Fay
Raven Young
Anyanka
Ser Random
Draco D. Killdread
Truthseeker
Mozana
Mari Kuribayashi
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Vephist D. Yhs
Shinji Amano
Silvers
Dojima Kagerou
Tsarna
Orlan Gyst
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Eden D. Scythe
Tymee Alpha
Malik Roberts
WhitePheonix
Leo D Morgan
Jack Silver
Destiny
Nine the Conqueror
Heartsmith
Hiroko
Azure Snow
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:32 am

Vampir Igla

Please be significantly more detailed in what this fruit is capable of. As it is one of your own making,  its limitations must be explained properly. Then, depending on its effectiveness we may require you to do a sample to earn said fruit.

((also, we ask that you hold off on making skills based on fruits which have yet to be given to you. We've had this slip up before.))

Noelle  
Do you still want a fruit selected for you? You never responded when I asked in the c-box :p
Back to top Go down
Noelle

Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes Please suprise me!
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Alrighty, I relish this opportunity: tis an honor. Looking at your lovely little sample I lean towards the elegant, but elusive skill of the Sube Sube (Slip Slip) and deal with some awesome friction abilities. Or go full tilt: ignore your noble, reserved, proper upbringing and become a walking armory with the Buki Buki (Arms Arms) (I'm starting to lean more towards that one). I know it's not total selection for you, but are you able to choose from either of those?
Back to top Go down
Noelle

Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:32 pm

That's a hard choice, as much as I like Buki Buki no Mi, it doesn't suit the character at all, So I'll have to go with Sube Sube, though I  have questions about it's limitations and powers.

- Does it only effect the body of the person? I watched the fights and the tower careened off her clothing, but than she took off her shoes to slide. Seems to be mixed messages there. So does the fruit effect things that are directly in contact with the users skin or no.

- Does the fruit only serve to reduce friction or can it add friction as well, Obviously she can dial it back to normal cause other wise she'd be slipping out of everything, but how far back can she dial it.

- Is it purely external or internal as well, if it's internal could she potentially copy luffy's second gear, with reduced friction blood would flow faster.

- Lastly how much friction can be reduced. to what degree. Is what Alvida able to do with it the apex of the fruits powers. I mean how far can she reduce friction to 1/10 1/100 1/1000 all together?

Sorry for being a pain But with a power like this i see so many possibilities. I just wanna know where to draw the line.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Well, the fact that you've already had such a flood of ideas (very impressive) makes it seem like a good fit. We only have a small sample of what it's capable of, really. I think I would draw the line at adding friction (as it is meant to be the "Slip Slip"), but I think whatever takes place on or within your own body is free range (hell, her own fat slipped off her, so that opens up lots of physical alterations I'm sure). Although, once awakening has been achieved this would be even more versatile.
As for the limits on slippiness I think you can start off small and get more slippery as you grow in tiers.
Does that at all sound like something you'd be interested in?
Back to top Go down
Noelle

Noelle

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Yeah makes sense, I mean if you look at it the development of stronger powers done over time (Besides CP9 they seemed to have master theirs over night but yeah.) and personally alvida never seemed to be the sharpest tool in the shed so. I think finding out it's capable of more than she realized makes sense.  I mean Boa has had hers for like her whole life, and the other warlords have had them for years to develop what they can do, and Alvida has had hers for what 4 months?

As for the fruit it sounds good, lets go with that. Time to get my abilities up? or profile xD?
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:12 am

Well, to be honest I think we would normally have someone start with a profile, then select a fruit if you want one (doing a sample if required), then make a skillsheet based on it. It's alright,though. We can move onto that profile now :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new power   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Username: Drunken Hawk
Date: 10/22/2015
Fruit Taken: fuwa fuwa no mi ( float float fruit)
Why This fruit? I got my profile reset so I've no longer have the other devil fruit. I picked this fruit because it will go with one of my character idea I won't use the fruit like the movie I will have to be a stronger tier I mean somebody got the gum gum fruit and the float float fruit lose to it. So yeah I will use it in a fun way.
Back to top Go down
Anyanka

Anyanka

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:27 pm

I may not have the ability to do so, but i'll approve this so you can start working on your skills, remember though as a trial mod, any of the current staff can negate my decision if they deem fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Ok but still I made good points gum gum is a legendary fruit it is
Back to top Go down
Lydia D. Myu

Lydia D. Myu

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 am

Username: Lydia D. Myu
Date: 26/10/2015
Fruit Taken: Kou-Kou no Mi (Luck Luck Fruit)
Why This fruit? I want this fruit cause it fits my character's style of fighting. It's a mix between support and offense and whats more both supportive and offensive at the same time as controlling luck to bring demise to your enemies and boost your allies' luck at the same time? Also I think it suits my character's ''dreamy/celestial'' theme.
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 K3yFWyk
Lydia D. Myu wrote:
Username: Lydia D. Myu
Date: 26/10/2015
Fruit Taken: Kou-Kou no Mi (Luck Luck Fruit)
Why This fruit? I want this fruit cause it fits my character's style of fighting. It's a mix between support and offense and whats more both supportive and offensive at the same time as controlling luck to bring demise to your enemies and boost your allies' luck at the same time? Also I think it suits my character's ''dreamy/celestial'' theme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Prankster
First Generation
First Generation
Prankster

Position : -
Berries : 0

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Yet the toy toy fruit seemed op o.o unfair
Back to top Go down
Azure Snow
The Owner
The Owner
Azure Snow

Position : Marine Captain
Berries : 135,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Heaven's Nodachi
Skill 2: Gun Blade Style
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:25 pm

O.o There are plenty of OP fruits. The Toy Fruit can only be pulled off by certain people, Thats why I said I needed a RP sample.

Prankster wrote:
Yet the toy toy fruit seemed op o.o unfair
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeweledseas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit List and Registration
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6