Jeweled Seas: New Wave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeweled Seas: New Wave

A Unique AU One Piece RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Jeweled Seas! Don't Forget to check out the ARC Event!

Fruit List and Registration

Go down 
+45
Masayoshi
Rori Allo
Damocles Tenebrous
Ninth_Horseman
BlackWind:3
Lucky Wilshire
Alice K
ChikoritaTrainer
Egz
Xylo
Nettai
zanji
Yami
Oni
Joseph D. Nox
Alice Fay
Raven Young
Anyanka
Ser Random
Draco D. Killdread
Truthseeker
Mozana
Mari Kuribayashi
Prankster
Succubus Blake
Kitteh
Vephist D. Yhs
Shinji Amano
Silvers
Dojima Kagerou
Tsarna
Orlan Gyst
Steven M. Smith
Laplace
Eden D. Scythe
Tymee Alpha
Malik Roberts
WhitePheonix
Leo D Morgan
Jack Silver
Destiny
Nine the Conqueror
Heartsmith
Hiroko
Azure Snow
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Position : Supernova

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Doku Doku no mi
Skill 2: N/A
Skill 3: N/A

Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Raven Young wrote:
Username:Raven Young
Date: 8/27/2015
Fruit Taken: Ito Ito no mi
Why This fruit?I wonder how it would feel to control a person movement ^.^

Okay, please think of another reason to have that fruit. The Ito Ito no mi has a lot more applications to it then just manipulating people with the strings. (also, this is one of the more OP fruits, so after you come up with more of a description for why you chose this fruit, I would like a 500 word Rp sample)

Alice Fay wrote:
Username: Alice Fay
Date: 27-08-2015
Fruit Taken: Neko Neko no mi Model: Housecat
Why This fruit?  Because it would be fun, I think it fit's her Face too.

Alice Fay is approved for having the Neko Neko no mi, Model: Housecat.
Back to top Go down
Joseph D. Nox

Joseph D. Nox

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Username: Joseph D. Nox
Fruit Taken: Suna Suna no Mi
Why This fruit? Joseph is a man who finds death fascinating- to the point he likes to find creative ways to kill his foes. After surviving a devastating trip on a desert island and managing to be the only survivor of his group. He found himself falling in "love" with the desert's cruelty. Finding the Suna Suna no Mi let him create his twisted desires using sand which he uses by drying their bodies into decrepit husks.

Roleplay Sample:

"You are beautiful..." The soft crooning voice of a young gentleman dressed smartly in well tailored suit sang through the darkened bar. A drunken girlish giggle soon followed as the mysterious male continued his charade.

"You bring life to my barren heart, like a oasis in the desert..." He continued his pupiless, pearl white eyes bored into the high class woman who was obviously blind to his manipulations.

The woman probably didn't know what was up or down right now, since she was so inebriated, something that Joseph would use to his advantage with expertise. Skillfully playing the 'smooth talker' he managed the reigns of the conversation letting the alcohol addled woman hang on his every word as she felt herself attracted to the deceptively sweet man.

"O-Oh you're just too flattering, Mr Smith!" She babbled as "Mr Smith" gave an award winning smile, his pearl white teeth barred in a pleasant grin. "No, No! I'm being completely honest! You alight my soul like no other Miss Valerie! I assure you!~"

Taking her dainty hand he pulled her up on her shaky and wobbly legs before twirling her around as she let loose a surprise gasp before laughing. "Oh Mr Smith~" The black haired pretty boy smiled almost lovingly as he put a hand to her face tenderly as he muttered in her ear. "Let's take this home shall we?" He whispered seductively into her ear, a breathless gasp leaving her lips as her mind jumped to conclusions.

"Y-Yes... Let's!" With his arm looped with her's the "couple" made their way to the rich woman's abode- a nice seaside vacation cottage which was no doubt filled with many priceless items as the wealthy loved to flaunt often. Miss Valerie led the stranger through her home not noticing the glances he took at the many expensive items strewn across the house.

They then made it to the woman's bedroom as he embraced her gently his lips against her's in a cruel smirk as the woman began to gasp and attempt to pull away as her instincts finally kicked in, realizing something was horribly wrong. Her eyes were wide as she noticed that particles of sand began to rise from the man's flawless skin.

Only for him to deepened the kiss, his tongue in her mouth. She attempted to scream but her cries were washed away by the sound of the tide nearby. "Mr Smith" watched with child like glee at the sight of her body turning into a mummified husk in his arms before he casually dropped her corpse on her bed.

Licking his lips his pale eyes gleamed as he spoke a dark smile on his face. "My dear, sweet, Miss Valerie, you indeed were like a oasis in my heart... but even you could not last in that arid place... Tis a shame."

Fixing his rumpled clothes and straightening his tie he decided he would "borrow" some of the noble's things. He glanced down at her dried out husk of a corpse. ...It was not like she would be needing it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Joseph D. Nox wrote:
Username: Joseph D. Nox
Fruit Taken: Suna Suna no Mi
Why This fruit? Joseph is a man who finds death fascinating- to the point he likes to find creative ways to kill his foes. After surviving a devastating trip on a desert island and managing to be the only survivor of his group. He found himself falling in "love" with the desert's cruelty. Finding the Suna Suna no Mi let him create his twisted desires using sand which he uses by drying their bodies into decrepit husks.

Roleplay Sample:

"You are beautiful..." The soft crooning voice of a young gentleman dressed smartly in well tailored suit sang through the darkened bar. A drunken girlish giggle soon followed as the mysterious male continued his charade.

"You bring life to my barren heart, like a oasis in the desert..." He continued his pupiless, pearl white eyes bored into the high class woman who was obviously blind to his manipulations.

The woman probably didn't know what was up or down right now, since she was so inebriated, something that Joseph would use to his advantage with expertise. Skillfully playing the 'smooth talker' he managed the reigns of the conversation letting the alcohol addled woman hang on his every word as she felt herself attracted to the deceptively sweet man.

"O-Oh you're just too flattering, Mr Smith!" She babbled as "Mr Smith" gave an award winning smile, his pearl white teeth barred in a pleasant grin. "No, No! I'm being completely honest! You alight my soul like no other Miss Valerie! I assure you!~"

Taking her dainty hand he pulled her up on her shaky and wobbly legs before twirling her around as she let loose a surprise gasp before laughing. "Oh Mr Smith~" The black haired pretty boy smiled almost lovingly as he put a hand to her face tenderly as he muttered in her ear. "Let's take this home shall we?" He whispered seductively into her ear, a breathless gasp leaving her lips as her mind jumped to conclusions.

"Y-Yes... Let's!" With his arm looped with her's the "couple" made their way to the rich woman's abode- a nice seaside vacation cottage which was no doubt filled with many priceless items as the wealthy loved to flaunt often. Miss Valerie led the stranger through her home not noticing the glances he took at the many expensive items strewn across the house.

They then made it to the woman's bedroom as he embraced her gently his lips against her's in a cruel smirk as the woman began to gasp and attempt to pull away as her instincts finally kicked in, realizing something was horribly wrong. Her eyes were wide as she noticed that particles of sand began to rise from the man's flawless skin.

Only for him to deepened the kiss, his tongue in her mouth. She attempted to scream but her cries were washed away by the sound of the tide nearby. "Mr Smith" watched with child like glee at the sight of her body turning into a mummified husk in his arms before he casually dropped her corpse on her bed.

Licking his lips his pale eyes gleamed as he spoke a dark smile on his face. "My dear, sweet, Miss Valerie, you indeed were like a oasis in my heart... but even you could not last in that arid place... Tis a shame."

Fixing his rumpled clothes and straightening his tie he decided he would "borrow" some of the noble's things. He glanced down at her dried out husk of a corpse. ...It was not like she would be needing it anymore.

Approooovvvveeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Also the list is updated.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Berries : 250,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Username: Oni
Date: 28 / 08 / 2015
Fruit Taken: Giro Giro no Mi (Glare-Glare Fruit)
Why This fruit? I still haven't figured a character yet, but that fruit is the one i like the most of all, and therefor i can think afterwards a character that suit well the hability related to the vision that the user of this fruit possesses. I will use the really high range in addition to some other things that my future character will get, and therefor it will be of great use to a long range character base, something close to a marksman and something around those lines.

Obs -> But if it is needed a role play sample or something like that i will think of another one. And if it needs a sample, can the staffer please tell me if one of my other possible choices is possible without the sample?
Hana Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit)
Mero Mero no Mi (Love-Love Fruit)
Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit)
Ori Ori no Mi (Cage-Cage Fruit)
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Oni wrote:
Username: Oni
Date: 28 / 08 / 2015
Fruit Taken: Giro Giro no Mi (Glare-Glare Fruit)
Why This fruit? I still haven't figured a character yet, but that fruit is the one i like the most of all, and therefor i can think afterwards a character that suit well the hability related to the vision that the user of this fruit possesses. I will use the really high range in addition to some other things that my future character will get, and therefor it will be of great use to a long range character base, something close to a marksman and something around those lines.

i see no reason for the glare glare fruit to require an RP sample.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:44 pm

I am not about to produce 500 WC because rules don't state I have to. This ain't a type of forum that make up stuff as your Go.
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:09 pm

this is a quote from this thread from the owner of the site. Either wright an Rp sample, or pick another fruit.

I don't care if you do the sampe or not, but you're not getting the fruit if you don't.

Azure D. Snow wrote:
Alright, So for this Fruit i would like a 500 or more word writing sample of you using the fruit at any period of time.

This fruit can be easily overpowered so if i do let you eat it your skill set must be damn near perfectly balanced for me or the others to approve it.. If you still wish to take on this task then go ahead and write a sample here on this thread. If not, Reply with another fruit.

prankster wrote:

Username: prankster
Date: 8/23/2015
Fruit Taken: hobbi hobbi no mi
Why This fruit? lol it allows me to turn people into toys hello my rp personal is a clown its perfect for me in so many ways like how prankster view people as things and compare them to toys like once your tire of a toy or it break its no longer fun to play with and im time you will forget you ever had it until you remember you had it see the hobby hobby fruit is perfect for me I can use it to a level on npc most of the time snice prankster is a longer plus if im going to be a real treat this will be perfect plus all my weapons well when I make them will be based off of toys lol if you look into it im really the only person well one of the few people who could make good use of its power not making it op or nothing like this you see once prankster beat a npc or a rp if that real person dont won't that character no more I will turn them into a toy which will be forgotten a power like this is a must have plus if im going to be a warlord hopefully I want to have a awesome drvil fruit that goes along with my rp theme you know everything is like a toy you play with it and play with it until well you break it or just get plain sick of it and once that happen you either leave it be or throw it out bottom line you forget about especially when you have new toys to go and play with tell my theme dont go along with it please just wait till I show you how I use the hobi hobi fruit it will be amazing plus no body would expect it lol well they might which will make it unexpected see what im getting at this fruit is for me and another thing vy using the fruit I could help alot of people like making people forget people or you know turning a group of npc into my playthings lol that would be so cool thank you for your time reading this hope you see what I see prankster
Back to top Go down
Raven Young

Raven Young

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Fruit Taken: Shadow Shadow no mi
Why This fruit?Have you ever seen mystiomon? I was considering something that dark with a little bit of noblesse to it.
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Raven Young wrote:
Fruit Taken: Shadow Shadow no mi
Why This fruit?Have you ever seen mystiomon?  I was considering something that dark with a little bit of noblesse to it.

i'm okay with this. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Seinaru seinaru no Mi
Skill 2: Rokushiki
Skill 3: Bosushoki-Haki

PostSubject: Magma-magma   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 am

Username: Draco D Killdread
Date: (8/28/2015
Fruit Taken: magma magma
Why This fruit? i won it in a chest then immediately ate it,also i feel this would complete my character
after losing everything he stumbled upon a chest left behind by his brother he then devoured it like beast devoures man

If not this fruit i was wondering about
(smoke-smoke fruit)
Or (Holy-holy fruit)
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 am

Username: Yami
Date: 8/28/15
Fruit Taken: Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (Paw-Paw fruit)
Why This fruit? I chose this fruit because it could be used all around and that would be perfect for my character. Being able to extract the pain and fatigue from someones body could be pretty useful for a doctor, once he gets skilled enough with the devil fruit. That and the heal heal fruit would take the fun out of being a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Draco
I'm glad you were lucky enough to find yourself a fruit in a chest, but I believe the Logia test trumps here. Without a suitable sample I'm afraid I can't award you a Logia. If you would like to wait some time, gain some character experience and try the test again later on, that should be a viable option (assuming the fruit will still be available then). Although this would only be the case if you were set on Logia. If you would rather not wait to get yourself a fruit, then I would allow you the Holy Holy if you'd like (I'm still hazy on what it's parameters are, but if you can think of something enjoyable to create then, by all means).

Yami
Very good selection: one of my all time favorite fruits. However, much like the Ito Ito, I consider this one to be pretty damn powerful and would request a 500 word(or more if you'd like. I wouldn't complain with this fruit :p) sample of you using it, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Kool i'll take the holy holy fruit.
Its powers are actually that of holy flames extremly good against the evil hearted avrage against the not so wicked
Back to top Go down
Lucky Wilshire

Lucky Wilshire

Position : Vice Admiral
Berries : 23,080,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Quote :
Kool i'll take the holy holy fruit.
Its powers are actually that of holy flames extremly good against the evil hearted avrage against the not so wicked
Sounds like we've got ourselves a deal, Mr.Killdread. Enjoy you sanctifying spree.
Back to top Go down
Draco D. Killdread

Draco D. Killdread

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm

I will thnx a ton
Back to top Go down
Yami

Yami

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Nikyu Nikyu no Mi
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Rp sample:
Back to top Go down
zanji

zanji

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Username: Zanji
Date: 8/28
Fruit Taken: Yomi Yomi No Mi
Why This fruit? Well for starters i would not really be able to do much since that fruit requires me to die first to activate it. But i would be willing to take a fatal blow for a crewmate happily in order to safe them. Also since im a musician i would really be able to connect with peoples souls due to the unique nature of this fruit.
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Username: Nettai
Fruit Taken: Magu Magu no Mi
Why This fruit? Nettai, a short tempered pirate that struggles at controlling his emotions is much like a volcanoes that explodes with magma. The magma that he wields is a physical form of his rage. His bright orange hair and outfit creates a fascinating color scheme. He controls the molten with ease from years of developing his form (not saying strength or anything just looks smooth while attacking). Nettai finds pleasure in destroying things using his molten turning trash ships into ash, and burning down buildings for nothing more than the fun that he experiences while doing it. However he is very protective about his own belongings and his crew’s belongings and would never burn down his own ship if even at the cost of his life. Nettai try’s to kill anybody that would advertise his df abilities. He always has something new and out of the box for sticky situations. Though he typically will mess with a small ball of molten in his hand or something to keep himself entertained and to constantly practice his power.
He utilizes both the cooled molten and liquid molten extracting them from one another for certain attacks, however sometimes he uses the molten as a glue to hold together the cooled molten rock to deliver a strong blunt blow.  Not only does he use the molten to deliver intense burns but it can also be used alongside a coolant to harder faster and demobilize people if enough molten is cooled, or if it isn’t enough it can slow the target down similar to a weight. The steam can be utilized to make a very hot steam when combining both water and molten to induce mild burns. There are many objects that Nettai could potentially form out of the molten molten. Such elaborate molten creations could be as complex as a molten snake that has a bright, glowing, orange eyes with an open mouth and fangs of molten. Other attacks might consist of a rain of volcanic matter that is launched high in the air and the range and amount depends on the size of the rocks. The smaller the rocks the larger the radius and more individual rocks. However he could split it into a few much larger volcanic rocks that have more of a precise target area, but cause much more damage.
Any weapons such as sword or guns that come in contact with Nettai melt. Anyone that attacks him with any sort of physical attack will also suffer from burning and in the case that they are not using seastone, salt, or Haki the attack will not affect his body. Nettai has found a way to overcome being useless against Haki attacks, the burning effect travels to the person punching Nettai depending on the strength of their Haki attack.
When fighting Nettai typically avoid physical attacks using his df and tends to keep it to a range fight launching his molten to leave room for error on his part. However he is still skilled and very much capable at fighting in close quarters by taking advantage of the strength of the heat and the very dense and strong cooled molten. (Note my character is not yet made which I told did not matter.)
Nettai looking far off into the distance sat in a beach chair dug into the soft powdery sand with a piña colada in one hand. In his other hand he was tossing up a small ball of molten lava and as it landed it reabsorbed into his palm and he created a fresh ball of molten lava. Time flew by since he had a few weeks to just sit back and chill while he waited for a fresh list of bounties to see if he finally made a name for himself. Nettai was on a relatively deserted beach a few people walked by occasionally, but it was relatively peaceful and relaxing. Until a massive rock came flying in from the corner of Nettai’s eye landing at the foot of his chair breaking the foot support of the chair.
Nettai’s legs turned to molten as he spread them to make it appear as speed alone saved him to try to not raise awareness of his power. He slowly turned his head to the area where the projectile came from fearless with such a joke of an attack. A few punk kids stood 30 yards away laughing, but one which appeared to be the leader stood up straight and yelled “That’ll teach you to show that ugly face at this beach.” Nettai took a final sip of his drink and sit it on the rubble left of his chair.
He looked back at the punks and was filled with rage “You sack of shits I was just beginning to feel my body relaxing and you interrupted me. Now get the fuck out of here before I smash your head into your stomach!”
The kids continued to laugh as there leader spoke once more “Don’t you know who we are, you talk like that and I might just have to kill you. Men get in formation let’s teach this kid a lesson.” The kids unsheathed their slightly rusty blades and stood tall. “We are the bad boys of the east blue, now maybe death will fix your stupid face.”
“You sacks of shits your pissing me off.” Nettai turned his hand to molten and waited for it to cool and left the cooled molten like a glove around the hot molten. Nettai didn’t want to make a name from killing a rag tag team of kids. Nettai went into full sprint pulling his fist back parallel to his shoulder and sent it launching at the kids stomach with minimal power to just scare the kid and keep him at home for a few days. The kids’ faces filled with fear at the site of the molten rock fist. This kid raised his blade and slid it between Nettai’s lava rock knuckles into the boiling molten lava melting his sword, and then was sent flying by the punch.
All the kids’ eyes followed their leader as we went flying into a rock. They nearly immediately ran to his side putting him over their shoulders and running home. Nettai made his way back to his chair and made two legs for the chair out of cooled molten lava. He sat back down grabbing another drink out of a small box of premade drinks next to his chair.
A couple of hours went by as Nettai began to calm back down. Until a much larger rock came flying in luckily at the last moment Nettai saw it and turned into a pool of molten lava and reappeared behind the rock putting the rock in between the suspected area of the projectile. This foe was obviously much stronger than the children earlier. Nettai decided that he wouldn’t leave any room for mistake jumped away from the rock and sent a ball of molten lava flying towards the very large man standing 20 yards away with a trail behind it like a shooting star. Nettai watched as the ball of molten latched onto the very large man. Nettai walked over to the man while readjusting his sunglasses. Nettai set his foot on the massive man’s face and mumbled “No one will believe your son when he talks about a young adult with the ability to use molten lava, but someone might believe his father.” Nettai put his hands out from his chest and set a layer of thick molten lava over the man’s body waiting tell the man was nothing more than ash.
Nettai melted away the chair that he tried so hard to fix, and grabbed his box of drinks and made his way back to the inn, tired of screwing around with the cocky locals.

Last edited by Nettai on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Succubus Blake

Succubus Blake

Skill Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:17 am

Yami wrote:
Rp sample:
Yami approved for the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (unless someone else thinks otherwise)

zanji wrote:

Username: Zanji
Date: 8/28
Fruit Taken: Yomi Yomi No Mi
Why This fruit? Well for starters i would not really be able to do much since that fruit requires me to die first to activate it. But i would be willing to take a fatal blow for a crewmate happily in order to safe them. Also since im a musician i would really be able to connect with peoples souls due to the unique nature of this fruit.

Approved for Yomi Yomi No Mi

Nettai wrote:
Why This fruit? Nettai, a short tempered pirate that struggles at controlling his emotions is much like a volcanoes that explodes with magma. The magma that he wields is a physical form of his rage. His bright orange hair and outfit creates a fascinating color scheme. He controls the molten with ease from years of developing his form (not saying strength or anything just looks smooth while attacking). Nettai finds pleasure in destroying things using his molten turning trash ships into ash, and burning down buildings for nothing more than the fun that he experiences while doing it. However he is very protective about his own belongings and his crew’s belongings and would never burn down his own ship if even at the cost of his life. Nettai try’s to kill anybody that would advertise his df abilities. He always has something new and out of the box for sticky situations. Though he typically will mess with a small ball of molten in his hand or something to keep himself entertained and to constantly practice his power.
He utilizes both the cooled molten and liquid molten extracting them from one another for certain attacks, however sometimes he uses the molten as a glue to hold together the cooled molten rock to deliver a strong blunt blow.  Not only does he use the molten to deliver intense burns but it can also be used alongside a coolant to harder faster and demobilize people if enough molten is cooled, or if it isn’t enough it can slow the target down similar to a weight. The steam can be utilized to make a very hot steam when combining both water and molten to induce mild burns. There are many objects that Nettai could potentially form out of the molten molten. Such elaborate molten creations could be as complex as a molten snake that has a bright, glowing, orange eyes with an open mouth and fangs of molten. Other attacks might consist of a rain of volcanic matter that is launched high in the air and the range and amount depends on the size of the rocks. The smaller the rocks the larger the radius and more individual rocks. However he could split it into a few much larger volcanic rocks that have more of a precise target area, but cause much more damage.
Any weapons such as sword or guns that come in contact with Nettai melt. Anyone that attacks him with any sort of physical attack will also suffer from burning and in the case that they are not using seastone, salt, or Haki the attack will not affect his body. Nettai has found a way to overcome being useless against Haki attacks, the burning effect travels to the person punching Nettai depending on the strength of their Haki attack.
When fighting Nettai typically avoid physical attacks using his df and tends to keep it to a range fight launching his molten to leave room for error on his part. However he is still skilled and very much capable at fighting in close quarters by taking advantage of the strength of the heat and the very dense and strong cooled molten. (Note my character is not yet made which I told did not matter.)

I like what you said for why you needed the fruit, however, I think there was a misunderstanding. We need a 500 word minimum RP sample of your character using the fruit, not a 500 word description of why you want it, so until we get the Rp sample, I don't think I can approve the fruit. (I suggest it being well over 500 words sense the magma magma fruit is one of the more powerful Logias)
Back to top Go down
Nettai

Nettai

Berries : 300,000

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 am

Hope that does it.
Back to top Go down
Ser Random

Ser Random

Berries : 22,300,000

Skill Sheet
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 am

Tis enough, approvd~

Nettai wrote:
Nettai looking far off into the distance sat in a beach chair dug into the soft powdery sand with a piña colada in one hand. In his other hand he was tossing up a small ball of molten lava and as it landed it reabsorbed into his palm and he created a fresh ball of molten lava. Time flew by since he had a few weeks to just sit back and chill while he waited for a fresh list of bounties to see if he finally made a name for himself. Nettai was on a relatively deserted beach a few people walked by occasionally, but it was relatively peaceful and relaxing. Until a massive rock came flying in from the corner of Nettai’s eye landing at the foot of his chair breaking the foot support of the chair.
Nettai’s legs turned to molten as he spread them to make it appear as speed alone saved him to try to not raise awareness of his power. He slowly turned his head to the area where the projectile came from fearless with such a joke of an attack. A few punk kids stood 30 yards away laughing, but one which appeared to be the leader stood up straight and yelled “That’ll teach you to show that ugly face at this beach.” Nettai took a final sip of his drink and sit it on the rubble left of his chair.
He looked back at the punks and was filled with rage “You sack of shits I was just beginning to feel my body relaxing and you interrupted me. Now get the fuck out of here before I smash your head into your stomach!”
The kids continued to laugh as there leader spoke once more “Don’t you know who we are, you talk like that and I might just have to kill you. Men get in formation let’s teach this kid a lesson.” The kids unsheathed their slightly rusty blades and stood tall. “We are the bad boys of the east blue, now maybe death will fix your stupid face.”
“You sacks of shits your pissing me off.” Nettai turned his hand to molten and waited for it to cool and left the cooled molten like a glove around the hot molten. Nettai didn’t want to make a name from killing a rag tag team of kids. Nettai went into full sprint pulling his fist back parallel to his shoulder and sent it launching at the kids stomach with minimal power to just scare the kid and keep him at home for a few days. The kids’ faces filled with fear at the site of the molten rock fist. This kid raised his blade and slid it between Nettai’s lava rock knuckles into the boiling molten lava melting his sword, and then was sent flying by the punch.
All the kids’ eyes followed their leader as we went flying into a rock. They nearly immediately ran to his side putting him over their shoulders and running home. Nettai made his way back to his chair and made two legs for the chair out of cooled molten lava. He sat back down grabbing another drink out of a small box of premade drinks next to his chair.
A couple of hours went by as Nettai began to calm back down. Until a much larger rock came flying in luckily at the last moment Nettai saw it and turned into a pool of molten lava and reappeared behind the rock putting the rock in between the suspected area of the projectile. This foe was obviously much stronger than the children earlier. Nettai decided that he wouldn’t leave any room for mistake jumped away from the rock and sent a ball of molten lava flying towards the very large man standing 20 yards away with a trail behind it like a shooting star. Nettai watched as the ball of molten latched onto the very large man. Nettai walked over to the man while readjusting his sunglasses. Nettai set his foot on the massive man’s face and mumbled “No one will believe your son when he talks about a young adult with the ability to use molten lava, but someone might believe his father.” Nettai put his hands out from his chest and set a layer of thick molten lava over the man’s body waiting tell the man was nothing more than ash.
Nettai melted away the chair that he tried so hard to fix, and grabbed his box of drinks and made his way back to the inn, tired of screwing around with the cocky locals.
Back to top Go down
Xylo

Xylo

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:15 am

Username: Xylo.
Date: 30/8. (+10GMT so might be a day ahead/behind the rest).
Fruit Taken: Ito Ito no mi.
Why This fruit? Because it's powerful, no point lying about it, i think it's just a great fruit. Secondly i think it can work with the character i want to build. Someone who finds himself to be an over-aggressive robin hood. Who loves his just desserts. The ability to manipulate others will be a possibility by words too, whilst I am going to make him seem sane, i know in the rp sample you might see similar traits to doffy, however this character will actually have some form on sanity.
Roleplay Sample:There wasn't much to be said about what had just happened, as the story was clearly portrayed visually. One might call it art, wait, let me correct that, only one person would call that art, and it's the man who created it in the first place. His eyes would widen as he looked over his masterpiece, bodies would be scattered across this forsaken island as his fingers danced affront him, manipulating the corpses to do his bidding. The entire village had been culled, and the man responsible grew bored. Now, whilst he looked like a complete villain, you must know that there is always motive behind every action....

Xylo had only reached the shores of Bageara Island earlier that day, and he was greeted by a horde of pirates. These pirates weren't just any bottom of the barrel no namers. No, these guys were the real deal. Xylo felt he could defend himself against them, but only with great timing, so he decided to leave it be for now and be captured. Tied up by such petty rope, Xylo would keep his cool and assess the situation as he was taken to their captain, 'Tunga the Cannibal.' Tunga had an incredibley horrific tale, which ended with his epithet actually relating to him, as his goal was to literally eat every human in the world. However Xylo, didn't know this, and merely stumbled upon this island after his own small sail boat crashed. The storm that destroyed it was still lurking as it's dark clouds filled the heavens.

Meeting Tunga at the middle of the village, Xylo could only notice there were no inhabitants, except for the newly arrived pirates. Curious, Xylo would ask out loud. Tunga noticing and approving that Xylo's final wish before dying was to know of the village, he informed him on how he ate every single person in the village, but he would leave one body part. It was then and there Xylo noticed it, Tunga had been sitting on a throne of heads, not skulls, but deteriorating heads. Xylo couldn't take it, his mind would begin to twist, his body would shake viciously, not in scarce but in anger. The pirate crew would laugh as they saw him struggle. And in an instant his body would stop, his body kneeling infront of Tunga whilst his wrists tied together by rope. His head would tilt upwards allowing the pirates to see his grin. "I have a show for you all."

Without a moments notice, strings would erupt from the tips of his fingers, as he began slashing through the ropes by raising his arms with the threads. Looking dead into the eyes of Tunga, he would then jerk both arms forward whilst maintaining his strings, and thus slicing off Tunga's arms in a mere instant. The captain would cry in agony as his crew would suddenly work in unison to swarm Xylo. But they were already too late. Once again utilising his devil fruit power, his strings would shoot into the sky before reaching the black clouds that had shrouded the island. And once again his body would swiftly jolt into the air, allowing his body to gain momentum atop a tall house just meters away. This action would not temper the morale of Tunga's crew, as they once again marched upon Xylo. But, it was finally time to play.

"Parasite thread...."

As the words escaped Xylo's lips, the horde of pirates would cease to move. Screaming in confusion as they had no control of their bodies. But one man did, as he began to chuckle, his golden hued lenses looking down on his foes who had disgusted him so much.

Controlling the pirates, they would soon begin to march, as the strings attached to their bodies would move as directed by Xylo's finger movements. Marching toward the cowarding Tunga who was still screaming in agony, would only wonder what was about to happen. He would look into the distance and see Xylo's face, and realize what there were going to do. The pirates would stop as they hoarded their captain, and a great silence would fill the air.

"....................Time to eat boys..................."
Back to top Go down
Vephist D. Yhs

Vephist D. Yhs

Position : Shichibukai

Skill Sheet
Skill 1: Gravity Fruit
Skill 2: Yhs Kenjutsu
Skill 3:

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 am

REMEMBER, ONLY LOGIA FRUITS REQUIRE A ROLEPLAY SAMPLE WITH A MINIMUM OF 400 WORDS.

Xylo, your devil fruit is approved.
Back to top Go down
Xylo

Xylo

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am

Thank you for the approval! Also, i only did an rp sample because someone else applied for the ito ito no mi, and they were asked for an rp sample (as it is considered a very powerful fruit) on page 6 of this thread.

Once again thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fruit List and Registration   Fruit List and Registration - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fruit List and Registration
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next